ADVERTISEMENT

Will the last assistant football coach leaving Gainesville.........

You are as delusional as this guy:

38541bdfc57c2c307137bff5b232494d.jpg
Do you really believe Kirby said that? Come on LG89.

There are lots of other stats but Gray can coach....

"In his 10 seasons in Blacksburg coaching the secondary, his unit allowed just 185.0 passing yards per game and a 106.5 opponent passer rating – both ranked second in the nation over that span. Opposing quarterbacks completed just 50.4 percent of their passes in those 10 seasons, the lowest percentage of any defense in the nation. The Virginia Tech secondary ranked in the top 15 nationally in opponent passer rating eight times in Gray's 10 seasons leading the unit, including three top-five finishes."

That's getting it done. Redskins were immediately better when this guy was hired, from Lakeland and can recruit too.

And Fromm will struggle every time they fall behind and he can’t hand the ball off while Fields tears up the Big10. And then The Kirby narrative will take a 180 real quick. Just sit back and watch
But but but but....we're a young team like in 2018. We just lost 9 defensive players to the draft and like 6 offensive players sat and rested to prep for the draft. Again and again and again and again.

UGA hired Warren and made Coley the OC. 2 moves that aren’t highly impressive. Especially Coley as the OC. He’s not a good OC at all.

LOL, well, please tell Kirby "Fourth and Dumb x2" Smart that we genuinely appreciate his help in upgrading out staff this weekend.

We'll trade a Coach Warren for Torrian Gray every day of the week.

He really is dumber than he looks on the sidelines.

What’s really funny is Gray was available, but Smrt thought he would be, well, smart and take our DB coach instead. So we just go get the better guy and the coaching gap only widens.

LOL, well, please tell Kirby "Fourth and Dumb x2" Smart that we genuinely appreciate his help in upgrading out staff this weekend.

We'll trade a Coach Warren for Torrian Gray every day of the week.

He really is dumber than he looks on the sidelines

And that's certainly not and easy trick to pull off....
:D:D:D:D:D

This is ridiculous.

I mean...obviously trolling but at the same time, so hardcore that they may actually think what they're saying is true.

It's weird.

Reactions: fsumc
This is ridiculous.

I mean...obviously trolling but at the same time, so hardcore that they may actually think what they're saying is true.

It's weird.
I have no doubt some of these guys believe every word. They are a high ankle sprain from being an 8 win ball club next season.

You guys got your asses kicked 3 times in Florida (2 UF & 1 JAX). You're losing your best players. I don't expect the beatdowns to stop.
Ironically, Jortgia got IT'S ass kicked 3 times as well in 2018. And by every reputable reporting agency I've seen, it is the dawgs who are the worst hit team in The SEC as far as talent and experience leaving their team from 2018. Only Texas A&M comes anywhere close to the losses the tire-pissers are suffering.

Who just had a 5* QB transfer from them because he was lied to again?

BTW, I'd like to ask you dawg folks to request from Beaver that he tries to run it up the middle when it's 4th and 16 against us next year in Jax. I can't wait to see his stellar coaching at work again.

Ironically, Jortgia got IT'S ass kicked 3 times as well in 2018. And by every reputable reporting agency I've seen, it is the dawgs who are the worst hit team in The SEC as far as talent and experience leaving their team from 2018. Only Texas A&M comes anywhere close to the losses the tire-pissers are suffering.

Who just had a 5* QB transfer from them because he was lied to again?

BTW, I'd like to ask you dawg folks to request from Beaver that he tries to run it up the middle when it's 4th and 16 against us next year in Jax. I can't wait to see his stellar coaching at work again.
We got our asses kicked once on the road in Baton Rouge... you, otoh.
Please show me where Fields is quoted as saying he was lied to.
I don't guess you've seen Bama's losses.
Your losses may be more significant than ours.

We got our asses kicked once on the road in Baton Rouge... you, otoh.
Please show me where Fields is quoted as saying he was lied to.
I don't guess you've seen Bama's losses.
Your losses may be more significant than ours.
You got your ass kicked by Texas as well.

Someone should save these posts about UGA's losses not being that significant. Guarantee when they lose 2-3 games again next year they'll be using those same personnel losses as excuses.

Ok, I guess we'll give you another one of those "moral victory losses", now this one to Texas

When the opponent gives you a prevent defense mercy score to end the game, AND you are using the score to defend your team's play, that is truly the definition of moral victory.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Missouri just scored again...in the Swamp, on your first year HC.

When was your last title? I keep forgetting because most of us weren't alive to see it.

Colorado has a more recent championship then you guys.

Don't look now...its Bevo!!!!!!!!@@

Florida>georgia.

Georgia, those that stay will almost be champions.

When was your last title? I keep forgetting because most of us weren't alive to see it.

Colorado has a more recent championship then you guys.

Don't look now...its Bevo!!!!!!!!@@

Florida>georgia.

Georgia, those that stay will almost be champions.

Hell, Georgia doesn’t even have the most recent title in their own state, lmao.

Bulldog fans see how badly Mullen out schemed Shart last year and they’re paranoid. Just because Franks failed to execute on a beautifully designed play that had a WR wide open for an easy score early in the game doesn’t mean Shart out coached Mullen. Dude had plays working left and right all day and the players just didn’t execute. All that and all the turnovers and you were only up 6 late in the game.

Wait until Mullen gets better players AND a dual threat QB to run his system. Game over.

That was a moral victory though

Final Coaches Poll -- a factual victory... :cool:

W - 6. UF --- #10 UF 41 - 15 #7 Meatchickens

W - 7. LSU --- #11 LSU 40 - 32 #8 UCF

LOSERS - #8 --- #5 UGly buttsniffers 21 - 28 #15 Texas :p

Last edited:
Reactions: ChiefGene
Retired in my forties a very rich man dumb $uck ,and probably own your trailer down there in Swamp land.[/
Not very articulate for a millionaire. What is a dumb suck?.......your mama doing the garbage man? Btw, space after the comma. Also should put “I” in front of probably. Use some of that money for grammar lessons.

Retired in my forties a very rich man dumb $uck ,and probably own your trailer down there in Swamp land.
Not very articulate for a millionaire. What is a dumb suck?.......your mama doing the garbage man? Btw, space after the comma. Also should put “I” in front of probably. Use some of that money for grammar lessons.

Lawyer.

Last edited:
You guys got your asses kicked 3 times in Florida (2 UF & 1 JAX). You're losing your best players. I don't expect the beatdowns to stop.
2 turnovers... we fumbled inside our 20 which led to a Texas td and we touched a knee down on a bad punt snap which led to a Texas fg.

Probably not, but we were also missing 4 starters on defense... but it is what it is... a loss.

Wasn't LSU down 8 defensive backs yet manage to win?

But then you were outcoached against them, weren't you? Outcoached by Ed Orgeron. Hmmm. I have to let that sink in. You have a worse coach than ED ORGERON.

Wasn't LSU down 8 defensive backs yet manage to win?

But then you were outcoached against them, weren't you? Outcoached by Ed Orgeron. Hmmm. I have to let that sink in. You have a worse coach than ED ORGERON.
Well that worse coach has kicked Florida's butt 2 years running.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT