ADVERTISEMENT

Whups...Jan 6th hearings are imploding LOL

Final nail in the coffin? What an embarrassment for @RayGravesGhost and @Uniformed_ReRe

As I said earlier, you and most of your compadres here are overconfident and filled with an inexplicable belief in your own righteousness and moral judgment. To steal a phrase from Sunny, getting through to you is beyond my ability.

It may be that the only cure is the cold splash of reality. I think I’ll step back for a while and let nature take its course. Sometimes it's best to let a forest fire burn itself out.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
As I said earlier, you and most of your compadres here are overconfident and filled with an inexplicable belief in your own righteousness and moral judgment. To steal a phrase from Sunny, getting through to you is beyond my ability.

It may be that the only cure is the cold splash of reality. I think I’ll step back for a while and let nature take its course. Sometimes it's best to let a forest fire burn itself out.
Hey rere….let’s start with something really small. Do you take Biden at his word when he says he is going to bankrupt the oil industry?

It's simply pointing out your hypocrisy. You hold Trump to a standard that you refuse to hold his detractors to.

You blamed Trump cause SOMEONE said he wanted to enact martial law and overturn the election. No sane person thinks that way.

You also blamed him for trying to take over the White House limo and steer it into the Capitol building.

Then we found out that multiple SS members said she was lying. Then we found out she WAS lying, he was in the White House SUV, not the limo.

Your reaction? Nothing changes for you. You still blame Trump for things people claim he did, and you ignore when people say his detractors are lying.

That's what obsession looks like. Of course you get mocked for it.

1656782256220-png.1028213

Contempt works when a witness or officer of the court is ordered to comply with a judicial decree, and refuses in whole or in part. Your use and assumption of “contempt” is incorrect….. partial refusal can still draw contempt

Correct. Comply 99 times but if you don't on the 100th, it's contempt.

Reactions: EvilWayz
That was different. It always is for hypocrites.
Yep, best example is on this board. We got some dork up in arms by DJT saying his daughter is beautiful, yet the current fake president literally showered with his daughter, and can be seen perving on little girls in videos.

Same cat wants DJT tried for a phone call with Ukraine, but is crickets on Bidens actual quid pro quo video,

Politics over country

You’re kidding yourself if you think the J6 committee will ever amount to anything.

You’re also delusional if you don’t think a massive red wave is about to happen.

This isn’t judgement or righteousness, it’s results. What Joe Biden is doing isn’t working at all, in fact nearly every decision he’s made has had tragic consequences for the quality of life in this country.

For some reason the liberals on this board, like yourself, are blind to that. I’ll never understand how.

You’re kidding yourself if you think the J6 committee will ever amount to anything.

You’re also delusional if you don’t think a massive red wave is about to happen.

This isn’t judgement or righteousness, it’s results. What Joe Biden is doing isn’t working at all, in fact nearly every decision he’s made has had tragic consequences for the quality of life in this country.

For some reason the liberals on this board, like yourself, are blind to that. I’ll never understand how.
The thing I will never understand….biden told the entire country he was going to put oil out of business, yet you cannot get any of them to answer simple questions on the topic like….

1. Did you know he said this?
2. Did you not believe him?
3. Do you understand the financial consequences to this? If not, go get gas and groceries.

people vote for their own demise so they don’t have to read tweets.

What a time to be alive

The thing I will never understand….biden told the entire country he was going to put oil out of business, yet you cannot get any of them to answer simple questions on the topic like….

1. Did you know he said this?
2. Did you not believe him?
3. Do you understand the financial consequences to this? If not, go get gas and groceries.

people vote for their own demise so they don’t have to read tweets.

What a time to be alive
The only way I can square it is they honestly believe Trump is Hitler.

Would you pay $7/gallon to keep Hitler out of power?

That being said, believing Trump is Hitler is a special form of insanity I’ll never get either. Asshole? Sure, guy has no filter and lacks the desire to appear polished and polite. But a racist, murdering, power-hungry dictator? Not even close.

I could really go for some mean tweets and $2 gas right now.

The only way I can square it is they honestly believe Trump is Hitler.

Would you pay $7/gallon to keep Hitler out of power?

That being said, believing Trump is Hitler is a special form of insanity I’ll never get either. Asshole? Sure, guy has no filter and lacks the desire to appear polished and polite. But a racist, murdering, power-hungry dictator? Not even close.

I could really go for some mean tweets and $2 gas right now.
I enjoyed the asshole part. I know that sounds odd, but My entire life I kept wanting a president who just said what was on his mind rather than some politician that said nice things to our faces, then did the opposite behind closed doors. Legislatively robbing you (biden, bush, obama, etc). Backstabbing, money and power greedy whores.

Not to mention, I always liked the idea of a president who called out absurdity when he saw it. A president who called out media BS, directly. If thats an asshole, and he can be, give me that 💯 percent over the guy/gal blowing smoke up my ass, that really believes or by action does otherwise.

No to civil war no payback or revenge either but the Justice Department, FBI and a few other agencies must be revised so that they serve the American people and not the Democrat Party.
None of us want civil war/revolution etc. That being said, if we think these issues are going to be fixed by politicians, we are sadly mistaken I am afraid. There is a lot of historical precedence to look at and determine what was required to fix out of control, corrupt, and greedy governments.

Including our own humble beginnings.

Reactions: instaGATOR
None of us want civil war/revolution etc. That being said, if we think these issues are going to be fixed by politicians, we are sadly mistaken I am afraid. There is a lot of historical precedence to look at and determine what was required to fix out of control, corrupt, and greedy governments.

Including our own humble beginnings.
I think you are right. Washington D.C. is 94% Democrat. When the election is over those in the DOJ (including FBI) should become Americans and do their job accordingly but D.C. is not going to set its own house in order.

I just hope that your log cabin is on the edge of that forest.... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: jfegaly
I see yawl have never been on the 'edge' of a forest fire... 😉

If you had a bushy beard and you'd ever tried to light a stogie butt with a full on blow-torch, you'd get the picture.... 🤓

I enjoyed the asshole part. I know that sounds odd, but My entire life I kept wanting a president who just said what was on his mind rather than some politician that said nice things to our faces, then did the opposite behind closed doors. Legislatively robbing you (biden, bush, obama, etc). Backstabbing, money and power greedy whores.

Not to mention, I always liked the idea of a president who called out absurdity when he saw it. A president who called out media BS, directly. If thats an asshole, and he can be, give me that 💯 percent over the guy/gal blowing smoke up my ass, that really believes or by action does otherwise.

I just wish he would have picked his battles. There's no reason to spend political capital on useless battles.

I just wish he would have picked his battles. There's no reason to spend political capital on useless battles.
I get it. The thing is for me, he was being attacked worse than any other president we have ever had. Hell, before he took office they were already discussing impeachment. It’s easy for us to armchair this stuff, but it’s difficult to say what we would have responded/not responded to under that type of attack. IMO, there is a reason they were, and continue to attack with this intensity, and it’s more out of fear than anything else. DJT is the only one currently, that doesn’t need money.

Everyone else, including Desantis, could be financially ruined if things go south.

Hell, I look at some of the stuff I have responded to on this board, and go….why did I respond to this troll. And we aren’t being attacked every minute of the day.

His battles were always against the useless segments of society. So it's really just a matter of semantics.

Some of his battles were awesome and worth the squeeze. Others were just stupid. That is/was my main issue with Trump.

I get it. The thing is for me, he was being attacked worse than any other president we have ever had. Hell, before he took office they were already discussing impeachment. It’s easy for us to armchair this stuff, but it’s difficult to say what we would have responded/not responded to under that type of attack. IMO, there is a reason they were, and continue to attack with this intensity, and it’s more out of fear than anything else. DJT is the only one currently, that doesn’t need money.

Everyone else, including Desantis, could be financially ruined if things go south.

Hell, I look at some of the stuff I have responded to on this board, and go….why did I respond to this troll. And we aren’t being attacked every minute of the day.

By doing so he often armed his opponents with more potent ammo. Sometimes it wasn't just pointless, it was counterproductive.

If you go back and watch Trump's interviews fom the late 80s and early 90s, when he was a flaming dem, you could still tell that he truly loved America and truly wanted America to be excellent. He spoke in a way that made it obvious that he loved this country and wanted it to be the best country on the globe, and to never apologize for it.

So his overarching strategy for this country is literally Make America Great Again. There's a few obvious problems with this strategy:

1 - The dems have the exact opposite strategy in mind. They want to ruin America, and sell off the pieces for maximum profit for them in the process.

2 - The dem voters think America already IS great. Or at least as great as it deserves to be.

So if Trump comes out and 'acts presidential' and simply says Make America Great Again, then nothing changes.

So his strategy is you can't fix the problem until everyone UNDERSTANDS THAT WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

So Trump acts like an asshole in an effort to move his enemy where he wants them to be. In this case, he needs his enemy to expose themselves to the dems that think they are wonderful. He needs to make them so mad that they drop their masks and show America who they are and what they are really up to.

His strategy has worked amazingly well. Has he used some mean language? Has he acted totally 'unpresential'?

Early and often. But far more important than his behavior, is the behavior that he's exposed from the left.

At least to me. If this was a beauty pageant, then yeah, a lot of the way Trump acts is pretty damn ugly.

I didn't hire him to look pretty, I hired him to save America.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT