ADVERTISEMENT

Whups...Jan 6th hearings are imploding LOL

Did you know there were a lot of slaves that didn't want to leave what they thought was the "protection" of their slave master?

Does that mean slavery didn't exist?

So now we're going full strawman.

Pre-1865 slavery is exactly the same thing as forcing convicted criminals to work?

This is a stupid argument. So, of course, I fully expect you to head full steam into it.

Again, you don't fully understand your ignorance on this topic.

"What is at stake?
Who has control?
SURPRISE WITNESS.
Who was surprised?
Who will be surprised?
Use your logic.
Can emotions be used to influence decisions?
How do you control emotion?
Define 'Plant'.
How do you insert a plant?
Can emotions be used to insert a plant?
Who is Cassidy Hutchinson?
Trust the plan.
Q"

Trump literally has the dems working for him to destroy their own sham hearings LMAO!

And @RayGravesGhost and @Uniformed_ReRe are his useful idiots in his plan. Thanks guys! LOL

We know there are limited journalistic resources in the echo chamber that is trumpanzee world

Hutchinson's testimony is being verified by other evidence including the testimony of those 2 trump stooges Engle & Oranato.

Engle had already testified to the panel

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/...ce-secret-service-agent-select-panel-00038217

Trump privately raised Jan. 6 Capitol appearance with Secret Service agent, select panel hears​

Robert Engel, the head of Donald Trump's Secret Service detail at the time, said they had different views on whether the former president should join his supporters.

As then-President Donald Trump left a rally with his supporters on Jan. 6, 2021, he appears to have held out hope until the last minute — even as chaos unfolded — that he’d be able to join them at the Capitol.

Trump even raised the prospect privately with the head of his Secret Service detail at the time, Robert Engel, according to a person familiar with the agent’s congressional testimony. Engel rode with Trump in the presidential armored car called “The Beast” back to the White House after the Ellipse rally that preceded that day’s violent riot.

Engel told Jan. 6 select committee investigators that the two men discussed Trump’s desire to go to the Capitol and took different views on the topic. Engel noted that they went back to the White House instead of heading to Capitol Hill. The contents of Engel’s testimony have not been previously reported. Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi declined to comment.

The testimony shows just how much Trump wanted to be at the Capitol with his backers as Congress voted to certify his Electoral College loss to Joe Biden. And he expressed his desire to join the protesters even as violence was unfolding.

A Trump spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment.

At about 12:45 p.m., during Trump’s Jan. 6 speech, law enforcement officials headed to the Republican National Committee headquarters because a pipe bomb had been found there. That building just steps away from the Capitol building.

Around the same time, according to a Washington Post timeline, Trump supporters clashed with police and began to move onto restricted grounds around the Capitol.

At about 1:10 p.m., Trump indicated in his speech that he would go to the Capitol.

“We’re going to the Capitol,” he said. “We’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.”

When Secret Service agents heard the remarks, they reached out to law enforcement partners about the feasibility of transporting the president to the Capitol, as the Post first reported. Engel opposed the move, saying it would have been unfeasible.

Engel’s testimony stands in stark contrast to a claim from former Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), Trump’s then-chief of staff. In his book “The Chief’s Chief,” Meadows wrote that Trump told him right after the speech that he was “speaking metaphorically” when he said he wanted to go to the Capitol.

Trump “knew as well as anyone that we couldn’t organize a trip like that on such short notice,” Meadows wrote, as The Guardian reported.

Meadows has refused to answer questions from committee investigators. Lawmakers voted, largely along party lines, to refer him to the Justice Department for contempt of Congress charges.
But DOJ revealed recently that it will not prosecute him.

The Secret Service, meanwhile, has fully cooperated with the congressional Jan. 6 probe, according to Guglielmi. He added that Secret Service personnel appeared before the select panel without having to be subpoenaed.

No, I questioned the premise.

The only mystery is how you manage to struggle with our common language.

And the article was provided as proof of the premise...

That is unless you think the Florida Times Union is lying since they clearly stated the premise

When I was a kid and I screwed up, my parents would often "make me a slave" and forced me to do strenuous work that they wouldn't have otherwise forced me to do.

The best/worst one was creating my mother's rose garden behind our pool. I "created" it using a shovel. When the pool was dug, all the clay from the pit was dumped right where she wanted the rose garden. As I dug, all freaking day and into the evening, you could see sparks coming off the shovel because that's how hard the clay was.

Long story short, I'm still proud of that rose garden. It was beautiful...and I learned MANY valuable lessons creating it. Working to exhaustion often has that affect on people. I'm glad I did it...but I'd never want to be forced to do it again.

Hard labor can be cathartic and it can help people shed their destructive tendencies. And for damn sure it's better than forcing one to sit in solitude, producing nothing...and absolutely not producing pride in one's self.

Now channel that labor into helping pay for things like counseling, education or learning a trade and you have a real winner. But you'd intimate that such is no better than pre-civil war slavery? GMAFB

Reactions: instaGATOR
So now we're going full strawman.

Pre-1865 slavery is exactly the same thing as forcing convicted criminals to work?

This is a stupid argument. So, of course, I fully expect you to head full steam into it.

Again, you don't fully understand your ignorance on this topic.

No. No one claimed it was the exact same thing as pre-1865 slavery.

What has been said that slavery (forced servitude) is still legal in the United States constituton with prisoners

You can not accept that reality but at least state what's been said correctly

When I was a kid and I screwed up, my parents would often "make me a slave" and forced me to do strenuous work that they wouldn't have otherwise forced me to do.

The best/worst one was creating my mother's rose garden behind our pool. I "created" it using a shovel. When the pool was dug, all the clay from the pit was dumped right where she wanted the rose garden. As I dug, all freaking day and into the evening, you could see sparks coming off the shovel because that's how hard the clay was.

Long story short, I'm still proud of that rose garden. It was beautiful...and I learned MANY valuable lessons creating it. Working to exhaustion often has that affect on people. I'm glad I did it...but I'd never want to be forced to do it again.

With all due respect to your parents & story...that doesn't have shit to do with what we're discussing

This is about whether or not slavery is still legal under the US Constitution...

The highlighted quoted text from the US Constitution pretty much end this debate

But feel free to continuing to write that wonderful prose about the "forced" labot of your parents and how wonderful it was...

LOL

https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinio...0201208-rvdjpk462bc2hcfmj6oz2vs32i-story.html
Slavery is still constitutionally legal in the U.S.; that must end | COMMENTARY
By Baltimore Sun Editorial Board
Dec 08, 2020 at 10:27 am

Slavery is still constitutionally legal in the United States. It was mostly abolished after the 13th Amendment was ratified following the Civil War in 1865, but not completely. Lawmakers at the time left a certain population unprotected from the brutal, inhumane practice — those who commit crimes.

Included in the 13th Amendment was this stipulation: “Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.” In essence, one simple clause created a new form of slavery that led to a mass incarceration epidemic that denied African Americans basic human rights, with ramifications that still exist today.

And the article was provided as proof of the premise...

That is unless you think the Florida Times Union is lying since they clearly stated the premise

Wow...the article wasn't proof of the premise. The article questioned whether it was legal or a good idea. The premise was..."is forced labor a good idea or is it modern day slavery." Their opinion didn't prove their premise. Because it was an opinion. You get that, right?

I believe that there should be MORE forced labor in prison. Not for the sake of punishment...but because I believe it is better for the inmates and because I believe that it can help reduce the burden on the taxpayers. It's a win-win imho.

Now, should we be careful to weed out profiteering on said prison labor? Absolutely. But if the profits from their labor fund their rehabilitation and their incarceration, it's a fantastic idea.

With all due respect to your parents & story...that doesn't have shit to do with what we're discussing

This is about whether or not slavery is still legal under the US Constitution...

The highlighted quoted text from the US Constitution pretty much end this debate

But feel free to continuing to write that wonderful prose about the "forced" labot of your parents and how wonderful it was...

LOL

https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinio...0201208-rvdjpk462bc2hcfmj6oz2vs32i-story.html

Slavery is still constitutionally legal in the United States. It was mostly abolished after the 13th Amendment was ratified following the Civil War in 1865, but not completely. Lawmakers at the time left a certain population unprotected from the brutal, inhumane practice — those who commit crimes.

Included in the 13th Amendment was this stipulation: “Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.” In essence, one simple clause created a new form of slavery that led to a mass incarceration epidemic that denied African Americans basic human rights, with ramifications that still exist today.

You see where I was going with that prose though, right? 😂

It's useless to have a serious conversation with you. I'm out.

Wow...the article wasn't proof of the premise. '

You obviously can't read

The Times-Union reviewed department policies, analyzed reams of public records and interviewed 11 former inmates to gain a better understanding of the state’s hidden workforce. What emerged was a troubling portrait reminiscent of a century-old practice.

Prisoners are forced to work. In at least some instances, that includes those who have medical issues. Those who don’t go out with their squads receive a disciplinary report, which can lead to up to 60 days in confinement and the loss of time earned off their sentences. Florida corrections officers write an average of 1,750 disciplinary reports per year for “refusing to work.” It’s not readily apparent how many of those were for people on the work squads.

LOL

And that stipulation in the 13th was intended because they saw the value in "hard labor" for convicted criminals.

You disagree? Fine. But don't sell this BS like it's the same as pre-1865 slavery. That's garbage and it cheapens actual slavery that was based on NOTHING more than genetics rather than behavior.

"What is at stake?
Who has control?
SURPRISE WITNESS.
Who was surprised?
Who will be surprised?
Use your logic.
Can emotions be used to influence decisions?
How do you control emotion?
Define 'Plant'.
How do you insert a plant?
Can emotions be used to insert a plant?
Who is Cassidy Hutchinson?
Trust the plan.
Q"

Trump literally has the dems working for him to destroy their own sham hearings LMAO!

And @RayGravesGhost and @Uniformed_ReRe are his useful idiots in his plan. Thanks guys! LOL
Guy doesn’t even understand which party is responsible for fascism.

That is the exact correlation that you attempted above. Here it is....

You present some anecdotal story about 1 prisoner and try to make a larger broader statement

Who the **** really cares that you transported one inmate who wanted a trustee job?

That means every inmate feels that way?

The analogy was that there were former slaves in the post Civil War period that wanted to remain in servitude ...

Did that mean slavery was a good thing?

Again more proof you don't know how to read

Guy doesn’t even understand which party is responsible for fascism.
Fascism is a LIBERAL ideology. Anyone that has a room temperature IQ understands this.

What is liberalism about? More government.

What is conservativism about? Less government.

Everyone here knows that. Even @RayGravesGhost and @Uniformed_ReRe

What is fascism about? Total governmental control. Big government, the biggest!

Does the left or right want total governmental control?

The media lied to the sheep like @RayGravesGhost and @Uniformed_ReRe and they were too stupid to know they were being lied to.

hitler was a lib. Almost as big of one as moussini. Pass it on.

MLK Jr. was a conservative. And the left killed him.

That face you make when you realize youre on the wrong side of history.....

He has successfully taken this thread off topic. He is following the dem playbook with every thread he creates as well. It’s intentional and very reminiscent of others.

The real issues are:

The economy
The economy
The economy
Illegal immigration
Failure if foreign policy and biden corruption

The dems don’t want to discuss those, and for good reason.

The more we give credence to fake issues like this one, (I say fake because your average American dgaf about criminals working) and fake hearings, the more they will continue with their nonsense. Not a knock on you Bama, but this guy is a very little man. He, and dems are desperately throwing hail marys.
Ray is just a foot soldier trying to help change the narrative of a disastrous, corrupt, and stolen presidency.

Last edited:
You present some anecdotal story about 1 prisoner and try to make a larger broader statement

Who the **** really cares that you transported one inmate who wanted a trustee job?

That means every inmate feels that way?

It's 1 more example of real world experience than you can provide, genius. It's a safe bet that I could provide several more, isn't it? That won't matter though because you're incapable of hearing and incapable of learning from those with more experience and expertise on a particular subject

The analogy was that there were former slaves in the post Civil War period that wanted to remain in servitude ...

You made the correlation and now you don't like being called on it. I don't GAF if you like it or not. You made the stupid comment, now own it.

Again more proof you don't know how to read

Keep repeating that same line to your hearts content. Meanwhile I'll continue to read your posts and destroy their inept and child-like content.

But then you get to tell me that I can't read so we're both happy. 😂

It's 1 more example of real world experience than you can provide, genius. It's a safe bet that I could provide several more, isn't it? That won't matter though because you're incapable of hearing and incapable of learning from those with more experience and expertise on a particular subject

You obviously can't read

The Times-Union reviewed department policies, analyzed reams of public records and interviewed 11 former inmates to gain a better understanding of the state’s hidden workforce.

You made the correlation and now you don't like being called on it. I don't GAF if you like it or not. You made the stupid comment, now own it.

I made a statement that some people leaving pre-Civil War slavery wanted the "protection" of their oppressor to continue

So why would 1 inmate feeling that way mean anything?

Keep repeating that same line to your hearts content. Meanwhile I'll continue to read your posts and destroy their inept and child-like content.

LOL

But then you get to tell me that I can't read so we're both happy. 😂

The difference is my point is accurate and true

You obviously can't read

The Times-Union reviewed department policies, analyzed reams of public records and interviewed 11 former inmates to gain a better understanding of the state’s hidden workforce.

I made a statement that some people leaving pre-Civil War slavery wanted the "protection" of their oppressor to continue

So why would 1 inmate feeling that way mean anything?

LOL

The difference is my point is accurate and true

Clearly you cannot read. 😂

I mean this with all due respect...and remember I said ALL DUE RESPECT...but Ray, you're a freaking moron. You aren't worth my time...and I gave you the opportunity to prove that you might be. But you failed.

So now I recognize you for what you are...a dim-witted troll. As such I will respond in kind.

For starters, I'm going to provide you with a link and the implied task. Get back to me when you've completed your assignment.

Whups...Jan 6th hearings are imploding LOL​

While the swamp-Rats and their Fake News propaganda created Pod-lings rant and rave about anything to avoid talking about the evil reality they are creating on a daily basis....

And that stipulation in the 13th was intended because they saw the value in "hard labor" for convicted criminals.
Yes the stipulation is slavery is abolished except in the case of criminals

Thank you for understanding and admitting that slavery is still legal in the USA

You disagree?

Nope your admission that slavery exists in that case is the point of the debate...I'm glad you finally conceded that I'm right

That's garbage and it cheapens actual slavery that was based on NOTHING more than genetics rather than behavior.

Its funny that you still don't seem to understand that the debate is whether or not slavery is still legal in the USA

Not what ever form of slavery you think is real slavery but at least you acknowledge that the amendment that abolished slavery didn't abolish it entirely

Class dismissed.

Yes the stipulation is slavery is abolished except in the case of criminals

Thank you for understanding and admitting that slavery is still legal in the USA

Nope your admission that slavery exists in that case is the point of the debate...I'm glad you finally conceded that I'm right

Its funny that you still don't seem to understand that the debate is whether or not slavery is still legal in the USA

Not what ever form of slavery you think is real slavery but at least you acknowledge that the amendment that abolished slavery didn't abolish it entirely

Class dismissed.

You cannot read.

Thanks for this...it's just an amazingly clever insult. In your case it might actually be true.

And btw...😂🤣😂...how is it an admission of anything to recite what is actually written in the 13th Amendment? 😂

We joke about the inability to read. On the more serious side, you just aren't very bright bsc.

Being forced to do hard labor after being convicted of a crime does not equal slavery you dolt. It's punishment for the crime...and hopefully it helps you. The aim of slavery was greed and profit...like buying a tractor so you could plow larger fields. Slaves were owned as property as were their children. My God you are dense.

People who get convicted of criminal litering are slaves when they're forced to pick up trash every other weekend on the side of the road? Who knew?

Idiot.

BamaFan1137 said:

Thank you again... LOL

😂😂😂

It's written in the Constitution ffs. You think it's some grand revelation that I know it? LMAO

Prisoners still aren't slaves. And they sure AF aren't anything like pre-Civil War slaves, genius.

This is so stupid...but it's also hilarious. 😅

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
I'm missing one side of this conversation, because I put that numb-nutts on ignore right after he appeared here. It's just another waste of time and space imo....

This is Trump we are talking about. Everything the man does is leaked. I mean we know he gets 2 scoops of ice cream while everyone else gets one, he eats too many Big Macs and love Diet Coke, and what he reads on the toilet. IF HE ATTEMPTED TO TAKE CONTROL OF HIS SUV and ASSAULTED THE CIA AGENT on January 6, this would not be the first time we heard about. IT WOULD HAVE LEAKED.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Meadows has refused to answer questions from committee investigators. Lawmakers voted, largely along party lines, to refer him to the Justice Department for contempt of Congress charges.
But DOJ revealed recently that it will not prosecute him.

Just saw this.

That would be Biden's DOJ, headed by Merrick Garland?

Now why is that?

Just saw this.

That would be Biden's DOJ, headed by Merrick Garland?

Now why is that?

They won't prosecute him because he semi-cooperated with the Jan 6 investigation

He was subpoenaed because he refused to testify but since he had provided some documents before choosing to not cooperate he couldn't be held in contempt like Bannon

You didn't know this already?

"Proven" how? Because Rudy says its a lie...LOL

You guys are too funny
1) She kept saying “to the effect of” in her testimony when describing what she overheard. That’s lawyer speak to get her out of perjury charges later.
2) She got the car wrong. He was in an SUV. You really think a SS agent assigned to security detail is going to get the car wrong?
3) She cited that they called the car “the Beast”. That’s a media term, SS doesn’t call it that.
4) She said she wrote a note that counsel testified in front of the same committee that he wrote…this also implicates Cheney in the lies.
5) She lied about the conversation between Meadows and Stone. They’ve only talked once and it was in 2019.
6) She also lied about a conversation between Meadows and Flynn.
7) She lied about Giuliani meeting with Clark at the White House. They’ve never met.
8) She stated that Cipallone was at the WH on 1/6, he was not.
9) The agents are willing to testify under oath that this whole thing didn’t happen. When Cheney won’t allow them you’ll know that she doesn’t want the truth, she wants a liar to lie and make up stories to make something out of nothing.

Sort of defines the entire J6 hearing doesn’t it.

Everything she said was a lie, and even if it wasn’t it was all hearsay…which isn’t admissible as evidence in small claims court. You’re being played, people like you are useful idiots for the left.

1) She kept saying “to the effect of” in her testimony when describing what she overheard. That’s lawyer speak to get her out of perjury charges later.
2) She got the car wrong. He was in an SUV. You really think a SS agent assigned to security detail is going to get the car wrong?
3) She cited that they called the car “the Beast”. That’s a media term, SS doesn’t call it that.
4) She said she wrote a note that counsel testified in front of the same committee that he wrote…this also implicates Cheney in the lies.
5) She lied about the conversation between Meadows and Stone. They’ve only talked once and it was in 2019.
6) She also lied about a conversation between Meadows and Flynn.
7) She lied about Giuliani meeting with Clark at the White House. They’ve never met.
8) She stated that Cipallone was at the WH on 1/6, he was not.
9) The agents are willing to testify under oath that this whole thing didn’t happen. When Cheney won’t allow them you’ll know that she doesn’t want the truth, she wants a liar to lie and make up stories to make something out of nothing.

Sort of defines the entire J6 hearing doesn’t it.

Everything she said was a lie, and even if it wasn’t it was all hearsay…which isn’t admissible as evidence in small claims court. You’re being played, people like you are useful idiots for the left.

Final nail in the coffin? What an embarrassment for @RayGravesGhost and @Uniformed_ReRe

He has successfully taken this thread off topic. He is following the dem playbook with every thread he creates as well. It’s intentional and very reminiscent of others.

The real issues are:

The economy
The economy
The economy
Illegal immigration
Failure if foreign policy and biden corruption

The dems don’t want to discuss those, and for good reason.

The more we give credence to fake issues like this one, (I say fake because your average American dgaf about criminals working) and fake hearings, the more they will continue with their nonsense. Not a knock on you Bama, but this guy is a very little man. He, and dems are desperately throwing hail marys.
Ray is just a foot soldier trying to help change the narrative of a disastrous, corrupt, and stolen presidency.

It's @BSC911

...but it's his dumber alter-ego
BamaFan1137 can define all 7 components of critical thinking. His opponent cannot. Where BamaFan fails miserably? Getting through to his opponent is completely beyond BamaFan's reach. Who gets it better than jfegaly?

Final nail in the coffin? What an embarrassment for @RayGravesGhost and @Uniformed_ReRe
I think the committee and everyone knows better than to push this too far. This is nothing more than a smear campaign. Besides the fact that none of what Trump did rises to the level of dems instigating riots, and promoting behaviors that lead to an assassination attempt of a supreme court justice, trying to send trump to prison unlawfully will likely end in the beginning of a civil war in this Country. Of course, maybe that’s the intention.

I think the committee and everyone knows better than to push this too far. This is nothing more than a smear campaign. Besides the fact that none of what Trump did rises to the level of dems instigating riots, and promoting behaviors that lead to an assassination attempt of a supreme court justice, trying to send trump to prison unlawfully will likely end in the beginning of a civil war in this Country. Of course, maybe that’s the intention.
If Trump gets back in office, ebbbbbberybddy going to jail in DC. So they kinda got no choice

Reactions: jfegaly
ADVERTISEMENT