ADVERTISEMENT

What the hell is the deal with this picture???

You asked a Fauci question? I saw where you admitted I was completely right about him not wearing a mask or social distancing. Is that what you mean?

Course you still blindly defended him when you found out he lied to you. Damn.
Still waiting.

It's hard to argue the counter factual, we have no idea if more people would have died or not me personally I hate that trump shut the country down, and I dislike the Dems wanting to take this further if course who can blame them the moron trump handed it to them on a silver platter. I would prefer fauci recommend people eat more fruits and veggies less processed foods snd less booze, get some sun snd exercise. This isn't and was never about public health, look at the countries food supply and tell me they care about public health. This was a land grab by trump and the people in charge, sad. But true.
My god man, you serious need help. It’s almost been six months since Trump lost the election and you still can’t get over it. Why do continue to let that man rape your mind? I thought you were an alpha male? Alpha male’s don’t let this kind of thing happen to them.

You seriously need to grow a pair

It's hard to argue the counter factual, we have no idea if more people would have died or not me personally I hate that trump shut the country down, and I dislike the Dems wanting to take this further if course who can blame them the moron trump handed it to them on a silver platter. I would prefer fauci recommend people eat more fruits and veggies less processed foods snd less booze, get some sun snd exercise. This isn't and was never about public health, look at the countries food supply and tell me they care about public health. This was a land grab by trump and the people in charge, sad. But true.
I didn't know Fauci was a nutritionist like The Manchelle Obama. You may as well have added soy products to your post.

Last edited:
My god man, you serious need help. It’s almost been six months since Trump lost the election and you still can’t get over it. Why do continue to let that man rape your mind? I thought you were an alpha male? Alpha male’s don’t let this kind of thing happen to them.

Pres Trump has really made @Mdfgator his bitch.

Pres Trump causes a lot of internal anguish for dems like @Mdfgator.

He knows that Pres Trump is doing what's best for America, but if he admits that, it makes him a bad democrat.

And if he tries to be a good democrat by slamming Trump, that makes him a bad American.

In the end, he sells out and decides he would rather be a good democrat and a bad American. But internally, he knows he's wrong and he hates himself for it, so that hate gets transferred to Pres Trump.

Textbook case.

Lol, I actsully bet on trumoy to win, how he couldn't beat a senile old man says all you need to know. Two shrimp wrestling for supremacy, we now know who the smallest shrimp is...

On what? I'm waiting on you to tell us why 4k deaths in India breaks your heart, but you don't give a shit that 25% of the AMERICAN deaths have come in 13 weeks under Hiden.
Since you are trying to goad me back: Of course I care about the deaths that happened after January. They were definitely Trump's Fault. (Sarcasm, if you did not pick that up.)

Still waiting.

Since you are trying to goad me back: Of course I care about the deaths that happened after January.
No you don't, you could care less. We know, because you never mention them.

You care about 0.0003% of the population in India dying from covid, for some odd reason.

No you don't, you could care less. We know, because you never mention them.

You care about 0.0003% of the population in India dying from covid, for some odd reason.
it appears you are happy that thousands of people have died since January just so you can place the blame on the current administration. Even though the fact is there is a lag time between infection and death so most of those deaths were related to infections one or two months before Biden took office. To be clear, i am not blaming all this on trump. Just pointing out your idiocy.
Still waiting on your answer to my question.

If I took a drink every time you used the phrase “jock sniffing”, I would be under the table passed out. You’re going to need fresh and better putdowns if you care to engage in linguistic jousting on this board.
Maybe we should fight childish rhetoric with fire, and address him as "RINO Knob Polisher".:oops:

it appears you are happy that thousands of people have died since January just so you can place the blame on the current administration. Even though the fact is there is a lag time between infection and death so most of those deaths were related to infections one or two months before Biden took office. To be clear, i am not blaming all this on trump. Just pointing out your idiocy.
Still waiting on your answer to my question.
Of course I blame Hiden for the surge in covid deaths, any honest person would.

75% of the deaths came in 52 weeks under Pres Trump.
25% of the deaths have come in 13 weeks under Hiden.

That's a massive surge. And Hiden's entire campaign was that Pres Trump had no plan for covid, and that he was gonna come in and get things under control.

He comes in, and deaths immediately spike.

You cry about the deaths under Pres Trump, but have never once said a word about the INCREASE in deaths under Hiden.

Because you don't care. This is all a political game to you.

Again, I haven't seen you ask a question, so you will be waiting a long time. Probably about as long as I will be waiting for you to care about the 25% of covid deaths that are on Hiden's head.

it appears you are happy that thousands of people have died since January just so you can place the blame on the current administration. Even though the fact is there is a lag time between infection and death so most of those deaths were related to infections one or two months before Biden took office.
Wait, so now the 'wait 14 days' spin from you dems has now grown to 'wait 13 weeks'??? LOL

These deaths are on Hiden.

Remember before the election when your VP told everyone NOT to take the vaccines, that she didn't trust Pres Trump? Do you think some people listened? You dems keep telling us people have to take the vaccine so deaths will go down. So there's an increase in deaths right there.

Remember before the election when Pres Trump said he was gonna rush vaccines to New York to save lives? Dem gov cuomo said he wouldn't take them from Pres Trump, that he didn't trust his administration to handle the distribution, and that New York would wait A FEW WEEKS till Hiden got into office and let his administration handle it.

More lives lost, if you dems are to be believed about how we all most take the vaccine ASAP in order to save lives.

What did Hiden say both times when your VP and dem gov cuomo put people's lives at risk over silly political games?

Nothing. Because he was playing the same political games they and all dems have over covid.

All he had to do was say "These are people's lives we are talking about here! People are sick and need our help! Come on, man!'

But he did nothing. Cause he loved it.

You really picked a winner to support. Hope you're happy.

Reactions: nail1988 and fsumc
Of course I blame Hiden for the surge in covid deaths, any honest person would.

75% of the deaths came in 52 weeks under Pres Trump.
25% of the deaths have come in 13 weeks under Hiden.

That's a massive surge. And Hiden's entire campaign was that Pres Trump had no plan for covid, and that he was gonna come in and get things under control.

He comes in, and deaths immediately spike.

You cry about the deaths under Pres Trump, but have never once said a word about the INCREASE in deaths under Hiden.

Because you don't care. This is all a political game to you.

Again, I haven't seen you ask a question, so you will be waiting a long time. Probably about as long as I will be waiting for you to care about the 25% of covid deaths that are on Hiden's head.
I refer you to post #111.

Wait, so now the 'wait 14 days' spin from you dems has now grown to 'wait 13 weeks'??? LOL

Remember before the election when your VP told everyone NOT to take the vaccines, that she didn't trust Pres Trump? Do you think some people listened? You dems keep telling us people have to take the vaccine so deaths will go down. So there's an increase in deaths right there.

Remember before the election when Pres Trump said he was gonna rush vaccines to New York to save lives? Dem gov cuomo said he wouldn't take them from Pres Trump, that he didn't trust his administration to handle the distribution, and that New York would wait A FEW WEEKS till Hiden got into office and let his administration handle it.

More lives lost, if you dems are to be believed about how we all most take the vaccine ASAP in order to save lives.

What did Hiden say both times when your VP and dem gov cuomo put people's lives at risk over silly political games?

Nothing. Because he was playing the same political games they and all dems have over covid.

All he had to do was say "These are people's lives we are talking about here! People are sick and need our help! Come on, man!'

For the non-medical of you that intentionally distort the facts: There is a difference between incubation period and how long it takes to die from the virus. Duh!
How do you explain the more recent decrease in deaths in the US from covid? How does that fit your narrative?

I refer you to post #111.
I refer you to the turd in my toilet. I have no idea what that means, I just know that every time you are asked to own your hypocrisy over not caring about the spike in covid deaths under Hiden, you deflect to another topic, say you are still waiting, or something similar.

I can tell this upsets you. Course you could always just admit that the spike in covid deaths under Hiden worries you that Hiden isn't doing his job.....but that would be putting public safety over politics.

And dems can't have that.

Reactions: fsumc and gatordad3
For the non-medical of you that intentionally distort the facts: There is a difference between incubation period and how long it takes to die from the virus. Duh!
How do you explain the more recent decrease in deaths in the US from covid? How does that fit your narrative?
Because mostly red states are reopening. We all know that being isolated at home helps INCREASE cases and deaths.

That's why the dems pushed for it. Pres Trump told us 13 months ago that the cure was to lift all lockdowns and let everyone get outside and live their lives.

We now know he was right all along. Wish we'd listened to him, we could have been past this 10 months ago, and a lot of lives could have been saved.

Because mostly red states are reopening. We all know that being isolated at home helps INCREASE cases and deaths.

That's why the dems pushed for it. Pres Trump told us 13 months ago that the cure was to lift all lockdowns and let everyone get outside and live their lives.

We now know he was right all along. Wish we'd listened to him, we could have been past this 10 months ago, and a lot of lives could have been saved.
Lol. Nice try. Your logic is as usual incorrect.
BTW - you did not give me a chance to give credit to the Trump administration for moving on the push to produce vaccine. I believe that is a major factor in the number reduction.

He’s emotionally responding to anything covid. Once the vail of emotion clouds his judgement than any logical reasoning goes out the door. This is the typical trait in liberal/lefty thinkers.

Well, the answer is that both the CDC and Fauci were still recommending masks far beyond when they were truly needed, especially in outdoors situation.

The Covid-19 vaccine has proven remarkably effective. My only question is why Republican men seem to not want to take it when, to Trump's significant credit, and was remarkably successful with Operation Warp Speed.

The mask piece has become theater in most areas. I will not wear it outdoors and but do it in indoor public places both as it is state law and in places like grocery stores, it is better health practice. I will also wear masks on planes from now on, as mask wearing and other social distancing protocols essentially eliminated the flu. Now, other may choose not to wear a mask. Ok - that is their choice.

The key to me though is vaccination. Let's get to 70% plus by July. Supply is not an issue - which is terrific.

Where the left went astray is to both ask for vaccines and then require virtue signal through mask wearing. I am in a state that requires 2 year olds to wear masks in schools. It confirms the right's continuing argument around governmental over-reach.

Lol. Nice try. Your logic is as usual incorrect.
BTW - you did not give me a chance to give credit to the Trump administration for moving on the push to produce vaccine. I believe that is a major factor in the number reduction.
And your VP said not to take it. And your dem governor cuomo said he wasn't giving it to citizens of New York and would wait till Hiden took office.

How many people died because your dems played politics instead of worrying about public safety?

Well, the answer is that both the CDC and Fauci were still recommending masks far beyond when they were truly needed, especially in outdoors situation.

The Covid-19 vaccine has proven remarkably effective. My only question is why Republican men seem to not want to take it when, to Trump's significant credit, and was remarkably successful with Operation Warp Speed.

The mask piece has become theater in most areas. I will not wear it outdoors and but do it in indoor public places both as it is state law and in places like grocery stores, it is better health practice. I will also wear masks on planes from now on, as mask wearing and other social distancing protocols essentially eliminated the flu. Now, other may choose not to wear a mask. Ok - that is their choice.

The key to me though is vaccination. Let's get to 70% plus by July. Supply is not an issue - which is terrific.

Where the left went astray is to both ask for vaccines and then require virtue signal through mask wearing. I am in a state that requires 2 year olds to wear masks in schools. It confirms the right's continuing argument around governmental over-reach.
Thank you for a well thought out, fair comment. (Rare fir this site!). I agree about the mask policies now. And to suggest double masking at a time when the country was already experiencing Covid fatigue was not wise.
I hope I do not need to wear a mask routinely for example on the plane. Not sure it will be necessary once the Covid threat is less. True, however, that there was virtually no flu or even common colds this winter.

I can speak for myself. Couple reasons I won’t take it. First, I believe in vaccines for things like measles etc. However, I have not had a flu shot since getting out of the military (roughly 20 years). Wife and kids get flu shot ever year. Guess who gets the flu EVERY year, and who doesn’t? Yep, they get it I don’t

Second, talk to some folks in the military and find out some of the reactions to shit we were injected with around the dessert storm era. Trust the government? Nah, I am good

Lastly, I have no interest in being a guinea pig. Don’t give AF who is President

Glad you are so trusting though

I can speak for myself. Couple reasons I won’t take it. First, I believe in vaccines for things like measles etc. However, I have not had a flu shot since getting out of the military (roughly 20 years). Wife and kids get flu shot ever year. Guess who gets the flu EVERY year, and who doesn’t? Yep, they get it I don’t

Second, talk to some folks in the military and find out some of the reactions to shit we were injected with around the dessert storm era. Trust the government? Nah, I am good

Lastly, I have no interest in being a guinea pig. Don’t give AF who is President

Glad you are so trusting though

There are a handful of cohorts where I respect the decision not to take the vaccine. Yours is one. The others are Black Americans who still have similar concerns on the Syphillis (sp?) experiment. In the end, that should represent 5 to 10% of the population.

Assuming you served, thank you for your service.

Reactions: jfegaly
Thank you for a well thought out, fair comment. (Rare fir this site!). I agree about the mask policies now. And to suggest double masking at a time when the country was already experiencing Covid fatigue was not wise.
I hope I do not need to wear a mask routinely for example on the plane. Not sure it will be necessary once the Covid threat is less. True, however, that there was virtually no flu or even common colds this winter.

Thank you for the note. Agreed on double masking. It suggested to many, as well, that Fauci and others did not have a full possession of the science on the effectivity of masks.

On planes, it will be individual's choice. I will choose to wear one because I travel a great deal for work (or did, pre-pandemic) and prefer to stay healthy. Most will not post pandemic, and it's their choice.

Ghost - you should go onto YouTube and look at Rising's piece today on the Lab Leak hypothesis and the MSM's role in minimizing / putting it into an identity politics frame to minimize discussion. It's a well researched and provocative view.

Very powerful points made around the politicization of vaccines. Cuomo should have impeached months ago for his work with GNYHA and the Nursing home deaths.

My criticism of Trump was that he did not take it seriously enough and made a series of inane comments. For example, back in the summer, wear masks and just plaster MAGA and Trump 2020 all over them. For a marketeer, it was the best advertising he could have hoped for.

My praise of Alex Azar, HHS and Trump is from OWS. That was a miracle and exceptional leadership.

There are a handful of cohorts where I respect the decision not to take the vaccine. Yours is one. The others are Black Americans who still have similar concerns on the Syphillis (sp?) experiment. In the end, that should represent 5 to 10% of the population.

Assuming you served, thank you for your service.

The fact that the syphilis experiment happened means that you don't have to be black to worry about the motives of batshit crazy, power hungry lunatics.

The fact that the syphilis experiment happened means that you don't have to be black to worry about the motives of batshit crazy, power hungry lunatics.

That is a good argument. The fact that Trump led and drove Operation Warp Speed though and, as noted by Ghost, the Vaccine was pushed back against initially, by Kamala and Cuomo suggests that there is a good balance. Trump, for whatever his flaws may be, was never a "deep state" person.

Fwiw, I took the Vaccines and have been absolutely fine. I also will not wear masks outside and believe it is time to remove them from being mandatory indoors if everyone is vaccinated.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
My criticism of Trump was that he did not take it seriously enough and made a series of inane comments.
Let me guess, you think he told us to inject bleach in our bodies, right?

Dude your problem is you have an irrational hatred of Trump. I haven't seen you post anything about him that hasn't been debunked repeatedly.

On bleach, in said on April 24, 2020 turning to Dr. Brix (on his right) that, :40, you could possibly inject with bleach. Google Bleach, Trump, April 24 and you will see it.

It's a silly comment and an unforced error. Completely unnecessary.

I actually did not and do not have any specific hatred for Trump.

I thought and have said that he was maddeningly undisciplined.

There is a significant difference.

I have also given him significant praise for his work in Operation Warp Speed. On the flip side, he was wish-casting the virus away and not doing simple things like advocating for masks - masks, where, as Brad Pascale said, he could have plastered Trump2020 on tens of millions of Americans. Instead, cases rose and we, as a country, had to write trillions of stimulus checks to keep our economy going.

Respectfully, I think your "problem" is that you have an unquestioning view of him as a candidate and a leader. Had he just tweaked a few things in his campaign and his prior four years, he would have won the election. I do love the energy and passion you bring to these discussions.

On bleach, in said on April 24, 2020 turning to Dr. Brix (on his right) that, :40, you could possibly inject with bleach. Google Bleach, Trump, April 24 and you will see it.
I did. Here's the quote: “I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute,” Trump said during Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing. “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

He was talking about that light that can be used inside the body to fight covid. And Fox later fact-checked him and found he was precisely correct.

He never said inject your body with bleach. Only someone who is a moron would think that, yet people like you still to this day think he said that cause the media tells them he did.

Trump also said what about using HCQ? Media said that was insane as well.

Trump also said what about getting outside? What about sunlight fighting the virus?

Media said that was insane as well.

Shame we didn't listen to Trump a year ago. A lot of lives could have been saved.

I thought and have said that he was maddeningly undisciplined.
That's what you can't see, he was INSANELY disciplined.

You are only focusing on what Trump said or did. What you should have focused on was what his opponents said and did AS A RESULT of what he did.

He tricked his opponents into telling us who they are for 4 years.

But you missed it, cause you were focused on Trump's Mean Tweets.

"OMG he's so unpresidential! How embarrassing!!!'

And you totally missed the dems removing their masks and showing you precisely who and what they are.

Those of us who were paying attention, are fine with the Mean Tweets. Those that never saw anything but the Mean Tweets, think Trump blew it cause he was 'wildly undisciplined'.

SMDH

Reactions: gatordad3
@fsumc @GhostOfMatchesMalone @nail1988 in the Head.

The 58 second mark is so libtarded.
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif

On the 25th, he retracted his comments and said the next day that he was being, "sarcastic" which clearly he was not being. He was musing out loud based on what he heard in a briefing meeting the day before and which was likely related to indoor surfaces (bleach) and outside transmission. It was a an error which his ego would not permit him to accept. To your point, he happened to be right about the spread outdoors. It shows his exceptional intuition in many circumstances (see below).

The whole cycle was an unforced error that did not serve his purpose.

He is not insanely disciplined. Far from it. He is exceptionally intuitive - that is his strength.

He also is a master of experience. His 2020 State of the Union was a masterstroke and one that even Van Jones recognized was very powerful.

Again, had he stayed disciplined, he would have won the election.

The lesson is for 2022 and 2024. And it's not about me. it's about how the party reaches out to a broader set of voters, to turn the house, senate and ultimately the Presidency. By the way, calling me, who is clearly not a reflexive "liberal" a "moron, is not helpful to winning those additional 45,000 votes. It gets back to discipline and messaging.

Simply a statement of: "Yes, Trump was an imperfect vessel, but he made important points against a media and an establishment that was driven from a 'Never Trumper' mindset and orthodoxy, and with some small tweaks would be far preferable to Biden, where it is not clear he is even driving the agenda", gets people on board and the outcomes you want.

Just a suggestion. Incorporate as you wish. And to your point, many are strongly consider next time the weight of decorum (read: "mean tweets") versus policy. If there is better discipline, there is no need for that to be factor in anyone's decision.

ADVERTISEMENT