ADVERTISEMENT

What the hell is the deal with this picture???

xgyksa4st7t61.jpg

No where in those sources does it address what to do in a room full of fully immunized people. Why would you wear a mask on that situation?

First, Dr Jill and her husband meet with two elderly people in their 90s with health problems. In other words, this is the ONLY group in America that has a significant risk from covid. The survival rate for this group is around 70%.

So of course....neither of the Hidens wear a mask. Everyone here knows if Trump had done this same thing last year, there would have been immediate calls for him to be impeached.

This proves once again that masks are just theater.

Second....Jimmy Carter is 4 inches taller than Jill. Yet somehow, she's a foot taller than him in this pic. And poor Rosalyn Carer....she is only 7 inches shorter than Joe, but somehow in this photo, Joe is at least 3 foot taller than her, and if he stood up, his head would literally go through the roof of their home.

No clue why the Hidens thought it was fine to put the health of the Carters at risk for a photo opp.

No clue why the Hidens then edited the photo to make the Carters look like dwarfs that they tower over.

This family is leading the free world. Miss Pres Trump yet?
These must be ventriloquist dummies?

He is politically guided on what to say, that`s the reason he is constantly flip flopping. The Government just does what fits they're agenda.

You are wrong here. Misinformed or intentionally belligerent. CDC says masks are not needed when in rooms with fully vaccinated people. Stop posting misinformation!! On purpose!!

Did you see the Prez' speech to Congress??? They were vaccinated (because as a Member of Congress, they were more important then the rest of us, so they were vaxed first), socially distancing by more than 6 feet apart (expect for Prez, VP and Pelosi) and ALL WEARING MASKS.

Did you see the Prez' speech to Congress??? They were vaccinated (because as a Member of Congress, they were more important then the rest of us, so they were vaxed first), socially distancing by more than 6 feet apart (expect for Prez, VP and Pelosi) and ALL WEARING MASKS.
I agree with you, they did not need to wear masks. I’m sure they want to set a good example. If they didn’t wear masks you would all be up in arms crying hypocrisy.
Use your common sense. I wear a mask to protect others, not myself. I am immunized. If I am with someone immunized I can’t give them the virus even if I had it. Therefore a mask is not required. If I’m in public I do not know the vaccine status of others. I choose to protect those not fortunate enough or are so ignorant that they are not immunized. Once most of the population is immune by infection or vaccine I expect to not need the mask in piblic.

See how the sheep spin it? By doing this they are actually GOOD PEOPLE setting a GOOD EXAMPLE for the rest of us.

This is about using fear to control people. I saw one of the new 'independent' voters here claiming they didn't like republicans cause all they want to do is 'control your life'.

Really? Because the dems are literally pushing that your ability to perform lifes basic functions like travel or even leaving your house, is decided on whether or not you have taken an EUA vaccine.

That could kill you. And sheep think the pubs are the ones trying to control them.

The dems are carefully watching what the Chinese have been doing with their 'social score' initiative, and the dems love it. Basically, the Chinese are giving their citizens a 'social score', and your score determines what you can and cannot do in your daily life.

Do you criticize the government publicly? Then you may lose 5 points, and your ability to eat at a restaurant on the weekend.

Think this is far-fetched? What happened right after the Jan 6th Trump rally? Dems said airlines should deny flights home to ANYONE that was at the Trump rally.

Notice I didn't say anyone at the capitol, I said the rally.

This is where the dems want to go. They want to create a society where everyone votes the way they want, and performs the actions they demand. And in return, we get to keep most of the liberties were currently enjoy.

Sheep will never see it until it's too late. Look at how the guy here keeps trying to defend Fauci even after Bill gave him 50 links proving what Fauci said about continuing to wear masks after getting vaccinated.

These are the first people the dems will enslave.

See how the sheep spin it? By doing this they are actually GOOD PEOPLE setting a GOOD EXAMPLE for the rest of us.

This is about using fear to control people. I saw one of the new 'independent' voters here claiming they didn't like republicans cause all they want to do is 'control your life'.

Really? Because the dems are literally pushing that your ability to perform lifes basic functions like travel or even leaving your house, is decided on whether or not you have taken an EUA vaccine.

That could kill you. And sheep think the pubs are the ones trying to control them.

The dems are carefully watching what the Chinese have been doing with their 'social score' initiative, and the dems love it. Basically, the Chinese are giving their citizens a 'social score', and your score determines what you can and cannot do in your daily life.

Do you criticize the government publicly? Then you may lose 5 points, and your ability to eat at a restaurant on the weekend.

Think this is far-fetched? What happened right after the Jan 6th Trump rally? Dems said airlines should deny flights home to ANYONE that was at the Trump rally.

Notice I didn't say anyone at the capitol, I said the rally.

This is where the dems want to go. They want to create a society where everyone votes the way they want, and performs the actions they demand. And in return, we get to keep most of the liberties were currently enjoy.

Sheep will never see it until it's too late. Look at how the guy here keeps trying to defend Fauci even after Bill gave him 50 links proving what Fauci said about continuing to wear masks after getting vaccinated.

These are the first people the dems will enslave.
I don’t need to argue with you. I’ve been through this with you before. I consider you a narrow minded buffoon and I do not care what you think.
I hope to put in here some perspective for others to see. I told you all my opinion on mask wearing. I have not claimed Fauci said this or that.

I don’t need to argue with you. I’ve been through this with you before. I consider you a narrow minded buffoon and I do not care what you think.
I hope to put in here some perspective for others to see. I told you all my opinion on mask wearing. I have not claimed Fauci said this or that.
Bill and I have already posted what Fauci said. Your claims are meaningless.

Just like your claim that you are immunized against covid if you take the vaccine.

Again, you claim to be a doctor, right? It shows.

If Pres Trump was telling you to do the same thing that Fauci and the dems are, there's no way in hell you would do it. You would clearly see the health risks for little or no gain.

But the dems and Fauci say do it, and you never question AND defend it to others.

That's the definition of a sheep. I truly do feel sorry for you.

Bill and I have already posted what Fauci said. Your claims are meaningless.

Just like your claim that you are immunized against covid if you take the vaccine.

Again, you claim to be a doctor, right? It shows.

If Pres Trump was telling you to do the same thing that Fauci and the dems are, there's no way in hell you would do it. You would clearly see the health risks for little or no gain.

But the dems and Fauci say do it, and you never question AND defend it to others.

That's the definition of a sheep. I truly do feel sorry for you.
The libs do their best to ignore Fauci whenever he spews out anything that doesn't appeal to their narratives.

Fauci is honest and truly has the best interest of the public in mind. Is he perfect? Of course not. Is he power hungry, I don’t know. I trust him a thousand times more than most of the charlatan quacks you guys have been quoting. Including Dr. Trump suggesting ingesting disinfectants to prevent the virus.

Fauci is honest and truly has the best interest of the public in mind. Is he perfect? Of course not. Is he power hungry, I don’t know. I trust him a thousand times more than most of the charlatan quacks you guys have been quoting. Including Dr. Trump suggesting ingesting disinfectants to prevent the virus.
Fauci has admitted to lying and said he goes by his gut. Which hospital do you work at, I’d like to avoid it? Thank you.

Fauci has admitted to lying and said he goes by his gut. Which hospital do you work at, I’d like to avoid it? Thank you.
I do not claim to hinge on every word he says as apparently you do. I doubt he said that he lied. More likely he admitted he was wrong. That shows he is trying his best. Recommendations change over time and with different circumstances.
And I appreciate that I will not need to take care of you.

I do not claim to hinge on every word he says as apparently you do. I doubt he said that he lied. More likely he admitted he was wrong. That shows he is trying his best. Recommendations change over time and with different circumstances.
And I appreciate that I will not need to take care of you.
"In a telephone interview the next day, Dr. Fauci acknowledged that he had slowly but deliberately been moving the goal posts. He is doing so, he said, partly based on new science, and partly on his gut feeling that the country is finally ready to hear what he really thinks," the report continued.

So which is it? Is the information changing or is the Dr playing master with information he deems we’re worthy of hearing?

Maybe you should pay more attention to the people you idolize.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
"In a telephone interview the next day, Dr. Fauci acknowledged that he had slowly but deliberately been moving the goal posts. He is doing so, he said, partly based on new science, and partly on his gut feeling that the country is finally ready to hear what he really thinks," the report continued.

So which is it? Is the information changing or is the Dr playing master with information he deems we’re worthy of hearing?

Maybe you should pay more attention to the people you idolize.
Lol, “idolize”, oh brother.
There is an art to medicine. I don’t claim he is perfect. He probably felt we needed to be eased into changes rather than slap us all at once. I still say he is steering in the right direction. At least he leads by example with science to back it up. And at least he is honest enough to tell us what he did.

Trump suggested ingesting disinfectants? You're a particularly naive person or lack the social skills to know humor when it's presented. Good lord. Sad really.:oops:

Reactions: fatman76
Trump suggested ingesting disinfectants? You're a particularly naive person or lack the social skills to know humor when it's presented. Good lord. Sad really.:oops:
Does not matter. You still look to him for medical advice. Example: one on this site stated he would wait for Trump to get vaccinated before he would consider it. I pointed out that Trump quietly got vaccinated. No response. Talk about idolizing someone!

There is an art to medicine. I don’t claim he is perfect. He probably felt we needed to be eased into changes rather than slap us all at once. I still say he is steering in the right direction. At least he leads by example with science to back it up. And at least he is honest enough to tell us what he did.
LOL! An art... wow. What a way to swallow someone lying under the name of “science.”

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Practicing medicine is as much art as science. Knowledge is only part of it. If you have no bedside manner or compassion for the patient you can not be an affective provider. I think most people know that. Why would you call Fauci’s actions lying? Do you call Mr. Trump a liar because he withheld the possible severity of the virus so as not to alarm the public?

Practicing medicine is as much art as science. Knowledge is only part of it. If you have no bedside manner or compassion for the patient you can not be an affective provider. I think most people know that. Why would you call Fauci’s actions lying? Do you call Mr. Trump a liar because he withheld the possible severity of the virus so as not to alarm the public?
The severity of a virus with a 1% mortality rate? That virus? Fear mongering doctors is the last thing this country needs. But maybe you can get rich from it. It’s working for your idol who is basing his speaking points on his gut feeling and whether you’re worthy of hearing his opinion.

The severity of a virus with a 1% mortality rate? That virus? Fear mongering doctors is the last thing this country needs. But maybe you can get rich from it. It’s working for your idol who is basing his speaking points on his gut feeling and whether you’re worthy of hearing his opinion.
Your “1%” is responsible for more than half a million deaths in US and more than 3 MILLION deaths worldwide. Likely you will deny those numbers but even 10% of that is “real” it is tragic.
Trump admitted he withheld information initially. I ask again, did he lie?

A good man with a fraud. Say what you want about jimmy, but he isn't a fraud.
Agree on President Carter. I dislike his politics but he's a good man. He loves his country and his Savior too.
My wife, daughter, son and in-laws were able to go listen to him teach a Sunday school class back in 2013 and get a few pics. The Secret Service warned against any actual contact but President Carter had no problem putting his arm around my daughter (about 16 at the time).

Your “1%” is responsible for more than half a million deaths in US and more than 3 MILLION deaths worldwide. Likely you will deny those numbers but even 10% of that is “real” it is tragic.
Yet 25% of those deaths have happened in just 13 weeks under your boy Hiden.

And you say nothing. Stop making Americans dying into your political game.

Reactions: fsumc and gatordad3
Fauci told us not to wear masks, then said he lied, you gotta wear a mask.

Then he went to a baseball game, and refused to wear a mask OR social distance.

When asked about his hypocrisy, he doubled down and said now you have to wear TWO masks!

The CDC then said if you are vaccinated, you don't have to wear a mask. Fauci said wrong! Gotta wear one till at least 2022!

And sheep like you call him honest. I suspect he's as good a doctor as you are.

Reactions: gatordad3
Fsumc: you call Fauci a liar. I ask a third time would you call Trump a liar for withholding the initial data on the virus? I would call neither a lie. But I’d like you to admit Fauci was not lying.

You need to understand the difference between trying not to cause panic while gaining understanding of a serious situation and intentionally lying about the situation to your benefit, “doctor.” You would think someone in the medical profession would understand that unless you got your degree from some third world shithole.

Your half a million deaths sounds really scary but you never look into those numbers and see the age and feebleness of those 500,000 within a population of 330 million people. You’re as big of a fraud as Fauci jumping into public discourse trying to ramp up the fear.

No where in those sources does it address what to do in a room full of fully immunized people. Why would you wear a mask on that situation?
Why would you need someone to tell you what to do? You’re a doctor, do you not possess the knowledge or common sense to protect yourself from others?

Reactions: gatordad3
Why would you need someone to tell you what to do? You’re a doctor, do you not possess the knowledge or common sense to protect yourself from others?
Where did I say I needed someone to tell me what yo do? I gave my opinion. Believe it or not I EVEN REMOVE MY MASK when I am with a patient who has been immunized. Someone else brought up Fauci to try to ridicule anything to do with masks.

Who gives him the right to withhold information from the public?

We’ve been through this before. You rate the respect you bring. You’re a troll and were busted being one months ago.
Do you define “troll” as someone that has their own opinion and not conforming to the norms here, that is not an extreme right winger? Then yes, I am. Proud of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT