ADVERTISEMENT

What the hell is the deal with this picture???

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

First, Dr Jill and her husband meet with two elderly people in their 90s with health problems. In other words, this is the ONLY group in America that has a significant risk from covid. The survival rate for this group is around 70%.

So of course....neither of the Hidens wear a mask. Everyone here knows if Trump had done this same thing last year, there would have been immediate calls for him to be impeached.

This proves once again that masks are just theater.

Second....Jimmy Carter is 4 inches taller than Jill. Yet somehow, she's a foot taller than him in this pic. And poor Rosalyn Carer....she is only 7 inches shorter than Joe, but somehow in this photo, Joe is at least 3 foot taller than her, and if he stood up, his head would literally go through the roof of their home.

No clue why the Hidens thought it was fine to put the health of the Carters at risk for a photo opp.

No clue why the Hidens then edited the photo to make the Carters look like dwarfs that they tower over.

This family is leading the free world. Miss Pres Trump yet?

First, Dr Jill and her husband meet with two elderly people in their 90s with health problems. In other words, this is the ONLY group in America that has a significant risk from covid. The survival rate for this group is around 70%.

So of course....neither of the Hidens wear a mask. Everyone here knows if Trump had done this same thing last year, there would have been immediate calls for him to be impeached.

This proves once again that masks are just theater.

Second....Jimmy Carter is 4 inches taller than Jill. Yet somehow, she's a foot taller than him in this pic. And poor Rosalyn Carer....she is only 7 inches shorter than Joe, but somehow in this photo, Joe is at least 3 foot taller than her, and if he stood up, his head would literally go through the roof of their home.

No clue why the Hidens thought it was fine to put the health of the Carters at risk for a photo opp.

No clue why the Hidens then edited the photo to make the Carters look like dwarfs that they tower over.

This family is leading the free world. Miss Pres Trump yet?
odd photo is certainly odd

I get you shrink at 90 but the Jill/Jimmy comparison in size is even odder than the Joe/Rosalyn because he's way in front of her chair. His back right hand is on the armrest.

It still looks photoshopped though...which might explain why masks were not needed.

odd photo is certainly odd

I get you shrink at 90 but the Jill/Jimmy comparison in size is even odder than the Joe/Rosalyn because he's way in front of her chair. His back right hand is on the armrest.

It still looks photoshopped though...which might explain why masks were not needed.
The more I look at it, I think this was just a picture of the Carters, and they added the Hidens to it. Look at Rosalyn's left arm on the chair and Hiden's next to it. The placement looks very odd.

Besides, Hiden can't even walk up steps without falling, we think he could kneel down for a photo without busting his ass?

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
On the radio this morning, they were talking about how the Bidens visited a school. I think it was a third grade class. They wrote on the chalk board President Biden and Dr. Biden. He explained that she was a teacher. When they asked the kids how they liked the virtual schooling, they all started saying things like they didn't like. A few positives about virtual school, according to the klids: it was easy to eat something while in class because the teacher would not see it; if they didn't want to answer a question, they claimed microphone or computer issues; and if they wanted to nap, they would turn the camera off.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

"Other users compared Biden to holding a ventriloquist doll. "
LOL, ROFL

"Other users compared Biden to holding a ventriloquist doll. "
LOL, ROFL
So the puppet is operating a puppet? 😂😂😂

Reactions: BCSpell
That is a weird photo and may be photoshopped. I will point out, though, that if all in the room have been immunized there is no need for masks.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Dr Fauci, the left's hero, disagrees. He says you still have to wear your mask even after getting the vaccine.

And vaccination does NOT equal immunization. Stop posting misinformation.
You are wrong here. Misinformed or intentionally belligerent. CDC says masks are not needed when in rooms with fully vaccinated people. Stop posting misinformation!! On purpose!!

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
You are wrong here. Misinformed or intentionally belligerent. CDC says masks are not needed when in rooms with fully vaccinated people. Stop posting misinformation!! On purpose!!

I didn't mention what the CDC said, I mentioned what Fauci said.

So you're wrong, again. And spreading misinformation, again.

Fauci let his "star" power go to his head. Hence the need HE feels to do half a dozen tv appearances every day. He needs to stay off media for weeks and just stop talking. Everytime he opens his mouth is another contradictory statement just adding more confusion between him, the CDC and the politicians. The post vaccine time period has been a messaging travesty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT