ADVERTISEMENT

What the hell is the deal with this picture???

Where did I say I needed someone to tell me what yo do? I gave my opinion. Believe it or not I EVEN REMOVE MY MASK when I am with a patient who has been immunized. Someone else brought up Fauci to try to ridicule anything to do with masks.
You base everything you do regarding this virus and the use of a mask based on Fauci. If he says to do something, you stand by it. He’s been wrong... a lot on this entire pandemic.

Do you even question Fauci or what the CDC or the NIH says?

You base everything you do regarding this virus and the use of a mask based on Fauci. If he says to do something, you stand by it. He’s been wrong... a lot on this entire pandemic.

Critical and independent thinking doctors is the last thing I want when being treated. I want physicians that stick to the art of following orders from people that can’t keep their stories straight.

I trust Fauci to have the public interest at heart. Is he the last word, no. I have my medical societies and colleagues to trust as well. Why am I being made to defend Fauci ?

Critical and independent thinking doctors is the last thing I want when being treated. I want physicians that stick to the art of following orders from people that can’t keep their stories straight.
Huh?

I trust Fauci to have the public interest at heart. Is he the last word, no. I have my medical societies and colleagues to trust as well. Why am I being made to defend Fauci ?
Because you continuously defend what that turd says or his decisions.

Let’s be honest here, if I told you one thing and then changed my mind and told you something different, you’d question the validity of what I’m telling you, no? Now extrapolate that by a factor of ten and spread it out over a year. How do you not see that?

Flat out, the guy cannot be trusted but he gets the lime light, lies to the public and then people eat it up as if he’s perfect.

Reactions: gatordad3
Because you continuously defend what that turd says or his decisions.

Let’s be honest here, if I told you one thing and then changed my mind and told you something different, you’d question the validity of what I’m telling you, no? Now extrapolate that by a factor of ten and spread it out over a year. How do you not see that?

Flat out, the guy cannot be trusted but he gets the lime light, lies to the public and then people eat it up as if he’s perfect.
You have your opinion of him. Again I believe he is doing a good job. I do not see where you can say he lied. If he changed his advice with the circumstances it’s not like he lied. And don’t forget, for the first year he was under the thumb of the president. He probably could not say all he would have under different circumstances. Trump hid the seriousness of the virus. That was not lying.

You have your opinion of him. Again I believe he is doing a good job. I do not see where you can say he lied. If he changed his advice with the circumstances it’s not like he lied. And don’t forget, for the first year he was under the thumb of the president. He probably could not say all he would have under different circumstances. Trump hid the seriousness of the virus. That was not lying.
I don’t doubt your opinion of him, I doubt the validity of what he says and the people that follow it as holy writ when he’s flipped flopped more than Mitt Romney and John Kerry ever had.

For God’s sake he’s been telling people to wear a mask outside... OUTSIDE! Do you not question that?

Reactions: gatordad3
If Trump hid the seriousness of the virus, he sure did a lousy job hiding it considering he banned travel from China in January, only to be called racist by Biden, named Pence as the coordinator which began DAILY press conferences for 2 hours in a climate where the WHO was lying through it's teeth regarding no transmission from person to person. I guess Trump should have known in November or December that the WHO was just a lying puppet of China. Yea, Trump hid the seriousness of the Virus.
PS Is Biden racist for Banning travel regarding India

Reactions: fsumc
If Trump hid the seriousness of the virus, he sure did a lousy job hiding it considering he banned travel from China in January, only to be called racist by Biden, named Pence as the coordinator which began DAILY press conferences for 2 hours in a climate where the WHO was lying through it's teeth regarding no transmission from person to person. I guess Trump should have known in November or December that the WHO was just a lying puppet of China. Yea, Trump hid the seriousness of the Virus.
PS Is Biden racist for Banning travel regarding India
Of course not, he’s a dem

You aren't being forced to defend Fauci, hell you are freely doing it LMAO!

An objective person could admit he's at best being completely inconsistent, and at worst he is being a manipulative liar.

When I saw him sitting in the stands of a baseball game giggling beside two people and NOT wearing a mask, I knew he was full of shit.

You still love him.

You aren't being forced to defend Fauci, hell you are freely doing it LMAO!

An objective person could admit he's at best being completely inconsistent, and at worst he is being a manipulative liar.

When I saw him sitting in the stands of a baseball game giggling beside two people and NOT wearing a mask, I knew he was full of shit.

You still love him.
I still respect his opinion. He is a human not a machine. If I remember there was just a still photo of that. Do you know who he was with? It was outdoors. How long did he have the mask off? How many strangers were near him? See you made me try to defend him.

I still respect his opinion. He is a human not a machine. If I remember there was just a still photo of that. Do you know who he was with? It was outdoors. How long did he have the mask off? How many strangers were near him? See you made me try to defend him.
He was sitting right next to two friends. The mask not being on was compounded by him ALSO not social distancing.

After telling us that WE had to do BOTH those things.

Same thing with Gavin Newsome passing strict mask mandates in CA, then getting busted eating at a restaurant with about 20 people and NONE of them were wearing masks.

I mean, don't you dems have any self pride? The dems just keep making fools out of you for blindly defending them, and you guys just bend over and beg for another.

It's incredible to see.

He was sitting right next to two friends. The mask not being on was compounded by him ALSO not social distancing.

Same thing with Gavin Newsome passing strict mask mandates in CA, then getting busted eating at a restaurant with about 20 people and NONE of them were wearing masks.

I mean, don't you dems have any self pride? The dems just keep making fools out of you for blindly defending them, and you guys just bend over and beg for another.

It's incredible to see.
Some people just want a nanny.

It's incredible to see.
I guess you were there and able to say the mask was off for 1%, 5%,50% or 100% of the time. I found the pic. There was one person on either side of him and no one else around. I’m sure at the time you were thrilled to exploit that picture which is a snippet of his lifetime. You deniers had a field day. Must have had a wet dream that night. It’s incredible to see such ignorance.

I guess you were there and able to say the mask was off for 1%, 5%,50% or 100% of the time. I found the pic. There was one person on either side of him and no one else around. I’m sure at the time you were thrilled to exploit that picture which is a snippet of his lifetime. You deniers had a field day. Must have had a wet dream that night. It’s incredible to see such ignorance.
So you found visual evidence that I was right....that Fauci was flouting both the mask and social distancing rules that he said we all must follow.

And you attack ME and defend HIM after learning this.

Wow. That helps explain why you go on and on about how the number of covid deaths are horrible, but don't care that 25% of them are under Hiden's watch.

So you found visual evidence that I was right....that Fauci was flouting both the mask and social distancing rules that he said we all must follow.

And you attack ME and defend HIM after learning this.

Wow. That helps explain why you go on and on about how the number of covid deaths are horrible, but don't care that 25% of them are under Hiden's watch.
I will agree with you if you tell me for long he had the mask down. If you show me for a fact it was off for more than 10 minutes during the couple hour game I will never post here again. Your m o is to pounce on one small fact and rally around it ignoring any true facts to the contrary.

I figured you would take the bait.

Pres Trump told us all to take the vaccine. Most of his supporters here didn't listen. Because we can think for ourselves and don't blindly follow him as you do Fuehrer Fauci.
Bait? That is actually what you believe.

Fauci is honest and truly has the best interest of the public in mind. Is he perfect? Of course not. Is he power hungry, I don’t know. I trust him a thousand times more than most of the charlatan quacks you guys have been quoting. Including Dr. Trump suggesting ingesting disinfectants to prevent the virus.
good lord are you really this dense?

For what it's worth, the science is settled. Desantis won!

so then, riddle me this. How many children starved to death due to economies shutting down? Is that the public interest? Asking for a friend. this has been the longest 14 days to slow the spread I have ever experienced.

so then, riddle me this. How many children starved to death due to economies shutting down? Is that the public interest? Asking for a friend. this has been the longest 14 days to slow the spread I have ever experienced.
Or the damage done to the kids by forcing remote learning. We still won’t know the long term damage for a good while.

Ok. You tell me how many children have starved to death because of the lock down. I say zero. How many lives were saved because of social distancing? Probably hundreds of thousands.

Patient: I have headaches.
G8trDad3: well it’s probably a tumor, most likely stage four cancer.
Patient: how do you know?
G8trDad3: I have an art degree in medical science. Now let’s get you some Advil.

G8trDad3: I have an art degree medical arts degree. Now let’s get you some Advil.
😂😂😂

Reactions: fsumc
G8trDad3: I have an art degree in medical science. Now let’s get you some Advil.
Lol. Very creative. Classic ploy: you don’t have an argument so you put down your opponent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT