ADVERTISEMENT

Walls are closing in on DJT.... *All of Trump Charged threads have been merged - post here*

On the 87th attempt, have the dems FINALLY got Trump?

• Total voters
KalimGoodman wants to win so badly that no amount of facts or just common sense that you throw at him changes his mind. So I would just give him the win if he wants it that bad and save your breath or your fingers.
The amount of time this took me would probably surprise you.

It's pretty easy.

KalimGoodman wants to win so badly that no amount of facts or just common sense that you throw at him changes his mind. So I would just give him the win if he wants it that bad and save your breath or your fingers.
He CANNOT win. He chose the wrong side. We live in America...unAmerican views NEVER win here.

That's weird.

When I copy directly from the actual report the formatting looks like this:

Third, as discussed to some extent above, Mr. Biden will likely present himselfto the jury, as he did during his interview with our office, as a sympathetic, wellmeaning, elderly man with a poor memory. While he is and must be accountable forhis actions-he is, after all, the President of the United States-based on our direct219observations of him, Mr. Eiden is someone for whom many jurors will want to searchfor reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury they should convict himby then a former president who will be at least well into his eighties-of a seriousfelony that requires a mental state of willfulness.Finally, while jurors might not find reasonable doubt in any one theevidentiary shortcomings identified above, some jurors may find reasonable doubtbecause of the cumulative effect of some or all of these shortcomings.

The page numbers copy and the spacing is off.

One of us isn't telling the truth, both about WHY Hur thought a jury wouldn't convict and where we're getting our quotes.

I thought you despised "known liars"?

Pg 17, 204 I am sure that you will apologize for saying that I am lying....

Also, pg 8 states
" This too would rebut charges that he willfully retained national defense information, as required by the criminal statute"

Regarding Afghanistan...

"These jurors will conclude that Mr. Eiden-a powerful, sophisticated person with access to the best advice in the worldwould not have handed the government classified documents from his own home on a silver platter ifhe had willfully retained those documents for years"

"The second potential defense argument is that Mr. Eiden may not have retained the classified Afghanistan documents in Virginia home at \¥hile there is evidence that he did, most notably his recorded statement to Zwonitzer in February 201 that evidence is not conclusive"

What was said about Trump, because I know that you guys will NEVER read it and Fox will NEVER report it....

"Mr. Trump, but several material distinctions between Mr. Trump's case and Mr. Biden's are clear. Unlike the evidence involving Mr. Biden, the allegations set forth in the indictment of Mr. Trump, if proven, would present serious aggravating facts.
Most notably, after being given multiple chances to return classified documents and avoid prosecution, Mr. Trump allegedly did the opposite. According to the indictment, he not only refused to return the documents for many months, but
he also obstructed justice by enlisting others to destroy evidence and then to lie about it. In contrast, Mr. Eiden turned in classified documents to the National Archives and the Department of Justice, consented to the search of multiple locations including his homes, sat for a voluntary interview. and in other ways cooperated with the investigation".

• Haha
Reactions: emekz1 and BCSpell
He shared classified information that he told the ghostwriter was classified.

From page 3:

but Mr.Biden shared information, including some classified information, from thosenotebooks with his ghostwriter. FBI agents recovered the notebooks from the officeand basement den in Mr. Biden's Delaware home in January 2023.

From page 3:

Mr. Biden wrote his 2007 and 2017 memoirs with the help of a ghostwriter. Ina recorded conversation with his ghostwriter in February 2017, about a month afterhe left office, Mr. Biden said, while referencing his 2009 Thanksgiving memo, that hehad "just found all the classified stuff downstairs." At the time, he was renting a homein Virginia, where he met his ghostwriter to work on his second memoir. Downstairsfrom where they met was Mr. Biden's office, where he stored his papers.

From page 4:

The best case for charges would rely on Mr.Biden's possession of the Afghanistan documents in his Virginia home in February2017. when he was a private citizen and when he told his ghostwriter he had justfound classified materiaL
From page 4:

\Vhen Mr. Eiden toldhis ghostwriter about finding ''all the classified stuff downstairs," his tone wasmatter-of-fact.

From page 7:

And while reading his notebook entries aloud duringmeetings with his ghostwriter, Mr. Eiden sometimes skipped over presumptivelyclassified material and warned his ghostwriter the entries might be classified, but atleast three times Mr. Eiden read from classified entries aloud to his ghostwriternearly verbatim.

From page 8:

As he told his ghostwriter during a recorded interview, thesame staff who arranged to secure his classified notecards "didn't even know" he hadretained possession of his classified notebooks. Twice in 2017, Mr. Eiden visited theNational Archives SCIF to review his classified notecards while writing his book. Yethe kept his notebooks, which also contained classified information, in unlockeddrawers at home. He had strong motivations to do so and to ignore the rules forproperly handling the classified information in his notebooks. He consulted thenotebooks liberally during hours of discussions with his ghostwriter and viewed themas highly private and valued possessions with which he was unwilling to part.

I'm just stopping here because it's obvious he knowingly shared classified information with his ghostwriter...in the first 8 pages of a report you've never read. This represents the 16 of the 59 times the word "ghostwriter" appears in the report.
I see how you purposely left out his conclusion for everything listed.

Pg 17, 204 I am sure that you will apologize for saying that I am lying....

Also, pg 8 states
" This too would rebut charges that he willfully retained national defense information, as required by the criminal statute"

Regarding Afghanistan...

"These jurors will conclude that Mr. Eiden-a powerful, sophisticated person with access to the best advice in the worldwould not have handed the government classified documents from his own home on a silver platter ifhe had willfully retained those documents for years"

"The second potential defense argument is that Mr. Eiden may not have retained the classified Afghanistan documents in Virginia home at \¥hile there is evidence that he did, most notably his recorded statement to Zwonitzer in February 201 that evidence is not conclusive"

What was said about Trump, because I know that you guys will NEVER read it and Fox will NEVER report it....

"Mr. Trump, but several material distinctions between Mr. Trump's case and Mr. Biden's are clear. Unlike the evidence involving Mr. Biden, the allegations set forth in the indictment of Mr. Trump, if proven, would present serious aggravating facts.
Most notably, after being given multiple chances to return classified documents and avoid prosecution, Mr. Trump allegedly did the opposite. According to the indictment, he not only refused to return the documents for many months, but
he also obstructed justice by enlisting others to destroy evidence and then to lie about it. In contrast, Mr. Eiden turned in classified documents to the National Archives and the Department of Justice, consented to the search of multiple locations including his homes, sat for a voluntary interview. and in other ways cooperated with the investigation".
Your TDS is showing.

I never mentioned Trump, Hur claimed he didn't think a jury would find Biden guilty because he was too mentally incapacitated to pass the "willfulness" test - that's the answer you won't admit.

And:
1) Trump had every right to those documents. He had the backing of the PRA, Biden was a VP and Senator when he took the classified materials, which he used to write a book that saw him receive an $8MM advance. But you have no issues with that.
2) The archivist has no right to demand Trump return anything, and he's a partisan hack.
3) What they're after that Trump has is the Crossfire Hurricane files, which you can imagine how damaging those are. Luckily Trump has thus far outsmarted the FBI.
4) The evidence from the MLG raid was altered and tampered with, Jackboot Smith got slapped down last week for this.

The football is tee'd up for you again, all you have to do is kick it...

Isn't it amazing how libbies are so worried about Trump's behavior that only impacts him negatively, yet are not worried about biden's behavior, policies, appointments, decisions that are negatively affecting every American?I've never seen a more ridiculous spectacle before in my life. I know the sensible on here see this, but I just had to state it. SMH.

How does Biden's theft of classified material as a senator, when he was much younger, absolve him of the willfulness posture using mental incapacitance as the reason. He knew what he was doing when he stole that material. What KalimGoodman fails to either realize or can't admit is that cooperation does not absolve you of the crime. It comes into play as a mitigating factor during the punishment phase. Joe Biden just cannot commit any crimes in the willully blind eyes of KalimGoodman.

@Illegal-shift @kalimgoodman

Braggs star witness is a liar and a thief the prosecution should be charged with subordination of perjury sticking this POS on the stand knowing he lied and they also held emails for the grand jury a defense that proved this. . Bragg should be disbarred

Last edited:
How does Biden's theft of classified material as a senator, when he was much younger, absolve him of the willfulness posture using mental incapacitance as the reason. He knew what he was doing when he stole that material. What KalimGoodman fails to either realize or can't admit is that cooperation does not absolve you of the crime. It comes into play as a mitigating factor during the punishment phase. Joe Biden just cannot commit any crimes in the willully blind eyes of KalimGoodman.
Yep.

And Hur knows a few things:
1) It doesn't matter if he recommended charges or not - Garland was NEVER going to charge Biden.
2) If he wanted to stay in the good graces of the Swamp he needed to find a way to dig at Trump, even though he admits that it's not his job to even make an assessment in that case.
3) He probably knows what Biden did was much worse and at the very least took a shot at his mental challenges, which isn't really news because we see that every day. Which is also why the WH refuses to turn over the audio...I'd imagine Biden sounds terrible in it.

It tells you all you need to know that kalim had to pivot to Trump when I never even brought the comparison up.

Orange man bad, orange man bad!!!

Let's test your above statement with a real life supposition. Suppose that Senator and/or Vice President Biden was to remove top secret classified documents from their secure place and take them to his home and store in his garage or his library. Further, he also allowed his ghost writer to use as he needed in writing a book that made old Joe 8 million dollars, do you suppose old creepy senile Joe wou;ld be charged for these crimes. I belive he would get away with it because Democrat politicians are above the law.
If Trump simply would have returned the documents when asked that would have ended it for him as well. The democrats would have nothing to keep this going. It really is that simple. It always comes down to Trump's actions that give the democrats the ability to go after him.

You guys pretending that the Biden and Trump cases are the same thing is what is flat out stupid.

@Illegal-shift @kalimgoodman

Braggs star witness is a liar a thief the prosecution should be charged with subordination of perjury sticking this POS on the stand knowing he lied and they also held emails for the grand jury a defense that proved this. . Bragg should be disbarred

Of course Cohen is a liar and a scumbag.......why do you think he was able to work with Trump for soooo long?

Proving Cohen is a bad guy just proves Trump is as well. So the jury knows they can't believe either guy as far as they can throw them.

It comes down to corroborating evidence to prove who is telling the truth here and that's pretty much all in Cohen's favor.

It won't matter in the end, except that we all know what really happened here.

Its just that Trump people don't care.

We all really do know what happened here. A case that could have been brought 8 years ago was passed over by the feds, passed on by Bragg initially and then ONLY pursued after Trump decides to run again. But undocumented shifty don't care. Just get Trump. Shifty should be proud. TDS at its peak.

Reactions: nail1988
Isn't it amazing how libbies are so worried about Trump's behavior that only impacts him negatively, yet are not worried about biden's behavior, policies, appointments, decisions that are negatively affecting every American?I've never seen a more ridiculous spectacle before in my life. I know the sensible on here see this, but I just had to state it. SMH.
We joke about TDS but honestly it is a real mental health condition.

Of course Cohen is a liar and a scumbag.......why do you think he was able to work with Trump for soooo long?

Proving Cohen is a bad guy just proves Trump is as well. So the jury knows they can't believe either guy as far as they can throw them.

It comes down to corroborating evidence to prove who is telling the truth here and that's pretty much all in Cohen's favor.

8 years is soooo long?

And Trump fired Cohen before all of this happened, which is why Cohen is so set out to "get Trump".

And this case is DOA upon appeal.

NDA's are not illegal. If Trump had used campaign funds instead of legal fees (and classified it as such) Bragg's case would be easy. It's literally a catch 22 case - and those are not ever going to pass legal muster.

And no, I don't care. A video prostitute extorted Trump for something that never happened and his attorney paid her off without Trump's knowledge. I don't understand why anyone cares TBH.

NOT EVEN ONE LITTLE BIT...we love America(unlike you and other America hating snowflakes)

Reactions: nail1988 and jb1215
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You cherry picked from the report is what you did.
Has all the makings for some great cherry pies, don't ya think?

If Trump simply would have returned the documents when asked that would have ended it for him as well. The democrats would have nothing to keep this going. It really is that simple. It always comes down to Trump's actions that give the democrats the ability to go after him.

You guys pretending that the Biden and Trump cases are the same thing is what is flat out stupid.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This is a pissing match between NARA and Trump that somehow got weaponized.

Somehow.

Former head of the NY southern district and cohens x lawyer humiliates the marxist thug judge who comes unhinged. ( this POS should be impeached, disbarred abd deported

Reactions: BCSpell
8 years is soooo long?

And Trump fired Cohen before all of this happened, which is why Cohen is so set out to "get Trump".

And this case is DOA upon appeal.

NDA's are not illegal. If Trump had used campaign funds instead of legal fees (and classified it as such) Bragg's case would be easy. It's literally a catch 22 case - and those are not ever going to pass legal muster.

And no, I don't care. A video prostitute extorted Trump for something that never happened and his attorney paid her off without Trump's knowledge. I don't understand why anyone cares TBH.
Man we are wasting our time on Illegal shitz. He has not responded to either one of us in this entire thread, even though we have flogged him with a fresh mullet straight out of the canal several times. 😂

Man we are wasting our time on Illegal shitz. He has not responded to either one of us in this entire thread, even though we have flogged him with a fresh mullet straight out of the canal several times. 😂
He has about 3/4’s of us on ignore.

Can’t make a point that he can’t refute or that ignore button gets mashed.

Reactions: NavigatorII
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You cherry picked from the report is what you did.
Let's say that is true for discussion sake, why didn't you criticize Fatman for doing the same thing?

We all really do know what happened here. A case that could have been brought 8 years ago was passed over by the feds, passed on by Bragg initially and then ONLY pursued after Trump decides to run again. But undocumented shifty don't care. Just get Trump. Shifty should be proud. TDS at its peak.
Completely inaccurate but we all know where you live (right-wing bubble).

Extremely stupid and the guy they love to praise (Robert Hur) said the same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Your TDS is showing.

I never mentioned Trump, Hur claimed he didn't think a jury would find Biden guilty because he was too mentally incapacitated to pass the "willfulness" test - that's the answer you won't admit.

And:
1) Trump had every right to those documents. He had the backing of the PRA, Biden was a VP and Senator when he took the classified materials, which he used to write a book that saw him receive an $8MM advance. But you have no issues with that.
2) The archivist has no right to demand Trump return anything, and he's a partisan hack.
3) What they're after that Trump has is the Crossfire Hurricane files, which you can imagine how damaging those are. Luckily Trump has thus far outsmarted the FBI.
4) The evidence from the MLG raid was altered and tampered with, Jackboot Smith got slapped down last week for this.

The football is tee'd up for you again, all you have to do is kick it...
I see you ignored my proof that I copied from the report. You even called or implied that I was lying. I provided the exact page number and still can't admit that you're wrong and I was telling truth. If you can't concede to the simple things, then why are we talking?

Hur gave plenty of reasons and he broke down each and every allegation.

I posted about Trump so everyone on here can read it. I know that is the only way that would happen. I really don't care about legal advice from someone that never went to law school, especially regarding your mistress Trump.

Also, TDS claims coming from the man that post about Biden or his family every day, you're on here. So would that mean you have TBS? Or whatever acronym fits your narrative.

Excerpts from the ongoing trial. Bragg is a subhuman idiot and the judge is the same running a kangaroo court. You really can't make this up. Stacked deck and utter joke. Too much to even try to summarize here.

This will be thrown out of court ultimately, either dismissed by jury verdict or through appeal. The jury can't unhear what they've heard, but it's still a bunch of NY bozos sitting in the jury box. What a banana republic shit show.

Excerpts from the ongoing trial. Bragg is a subhuman idiot and the judge is the same running a kangaroo court. You really can't make this up. Stacked deck and utter joke. Too much to even try to summarize here.

This will be thrown out of court ultimately, either dismissed by jury verdict or through appeal. The jury can't unhear what they've heard, but it's still a bunch of NY bozos sitting in the jury box. What a banana republic shit show.

Dershowitz was going bonkers telling Hannity tonight about the farce that the judge is and all the reversible errors he saw today inside that kangaroo court.

This case should have been dismissed. The judge needs to be dismissed. He is not even trying to hide his own hatred of Trump. Stopping any evidence that could help Trump. Let’s porn woman talk endlessly about irrelevant topics and refuses Trump a witness and legal expert on election campaign fraud telling him that he wasn’t allowed to give an opinion. And today, stopping Trump’s witness from even being allowed to answer questions.

Let's say that is true for discussion sake, why didn't you criticize Fatman for doing the same thing?

I have to explain the difference between citation and cherry picking now?

Is that you mister Clinton?

Don't act like you're here to discuss anything like a grown ass man. I had you pegged from the jump.

Reactions: jb1215
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This is a pissing match between NARA and Trump that somehow got weaponized.

Somehow.
What I lasugh at when these liberal IDIOTS bring this up is...Trump at least had a path top have secret documents, because he DID have the right to declassify. FJB removed top secret info(STOLE IT ILLEGALLY) that he had no lawful right to do...and had this info FOR DECADES. They knew he was going to get charged and jumped on Trump first(PLANTING documents that he never had) and falsified evidence. And these CLOWN libs never mention FJB....I just wonder how and breathing person can actually be this stupid to even compare what they did.

So this is what I see. The left hired all these black prosecutors on purpose to go after Trump. And this whole thing hjas backfired on them, because America CLEARLY sees what is going on...and every prosecutor looks like the biggest village idiot in the Country. INCOMPETANT at best.

I have to explain the difference between citation and cherry picking now?

Is that you mister Clinton?

Don't act like you're here to discuss anything like a grown ass man. I had you pegged from the jump.
Still can't be true to yourself. You care more about being accepted by far right crowd on here than having a sensible conversation. Fatman cherry picked Hur calling out Biden's memory, while ignoring all of the times Hur said that there wasn't enough evidence or how he couldn't actually prove it. I just told the entire story, while Fatman focused on one paragraph.

If you are who you claim to be, you would've called out Fatman as well but I already knew that you were not being honest. Hope the acceptance is worth it.

You can drop the notion that you're a fair guy and some kind of Libertarian. Everything points to you being a far right Trumper.

I am here for a conversation. I bet I have more people on the right, that will vouch for me in regards to having a conversation than you have in the middle/left.

Reactions: emekz1
I see you ignored my proof that I copied from the report. You even called or implied that I was lying. I provided the exact page number and still can't admit that you're wrong and I was telling truth. If you can't concede to the simple things, then why are we talking?

I posted about Trump so everyone on here can read it. I know that is the only way that would happen. I really don't care about legal advice from someone that never went to law school, especially regarding your mistress Trump.

Also, TDS claims coming from the man that post about Biden or his family every day, you're on here. So would that mean you have TBS? Or whatever acronym fits your narrative.
True or false:

Hur felt that Biden wouldn't be convicted beyond a reasonable doubt because the determination of willfulness would be difficult for a jury to assess given the fact he'd present to a jury “as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory”.

You also realize the "proof" you provided was ONLY related to the classified docs purported to be in the VA home. There were several classified documents in multiple locations.

Here's page 1 of the report, I guess you flew by it on the way to page 244:

Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retainedand disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a privatecitizen. These materials included (1) marked classified documents about military andforeign policy in Afghanistan, and (2) notebooks containing Mr. Biden's handwrittenentries about issues of national security and foreign policy implicating sensitiveintelligence sources and methods. FBI agents recovered these materials from thegarage, offices, and basement den in Mr. Biden's Wilmington, Delaware home.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT