ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE: It's all a game: House Republicans Elect Tom Emmer for Speaker in Secret Ballot

Plus you side with libs on most social issues, and you are highly emotional in your thinking. All hallmarks of liberalism.

You don't fully embrace liberal policies across the board, that's why I said centrist liberal.
I side with lib on most social issues?

Boy, there's just no fooling you!

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Side with liberals on most social issues, terrified of guns, hate Trump, hate any mention of RINOs, and all that adds up to..........moderate conservative????

Ok. Fire up another blunt and think about that one.
If you think I side with liberals on most social issues, you don't read very well.

Correctly recognizing that our flood of guns is causing us a problem isn't being terrified of guns (but I understand the gun companies have trained you to think that way).

I think you all droning on and on about RINOs is hilarious. I like to hear it.

LOL! I don't worship Trump and I don't worship guns......I must be a liberal.
Do you know ANYONE that worships guns or Trump? I live in one of THE MOST conservative places in America. 99.9% of my lifelong friends are VERY conservative. ALL of us have firearms...most MANY, MANY firearms. I do not know ONE single person that does. So help us out....OR is this ANOTHER factless argument from you

If you think I side with liberals on most social issues, you don't read very well.

Correctly recognizing that our flood of guns is causing us a problem isn't being terrified of guns (but I understand the gun companies have trained you to think that way).

ANOTHER lie/FACTLESS point because FACTS do not help you...they solidify US

Reactions: RussellCasse
The Fakenews coming unhinged over speaker Johnsons faith

thoughts @Mdfgator ?

The media is erupting that Speaker Mike Johnson has a “Biblical worldview.” What does that mean? He believes that there is a God that created everything, and we are not Him - Genesis 1:1 He believes human beings are not accidents of millions of years of evolution. He believes that human beings are made in the image of the creator with a purpose and a soul - Genesis 1:26/27 He believes that human beings are naturally flawed and sinful, therefore power should be decentralized - Genesis 3:22, Psalm 51:5, Romans, 5:12–21 He believes that we should not adminster justice based on feelings or victim status. Neither favor the rich or poor, the powerful or the connected - Leviticus 19:15 He believes that you should love your neighbor as yourself. This is the root of the western ideal of human equality - Leviticus 19:17 He believes in a moral code, given by God for all people to live by. Protecting life, private property, the family, and our country - Exodus 20 He believes in making your nation better, just as Joseph, Mordecai, Esther, Daniel, Nehemiah, and Jeremiah did - Jeremiah 29:7 He believes that God became flesh, that every human being will have a decision to make, whether they will reject or accept Jesus our Lord as savior - John 3:16 He believes that we should not judge people based on the color of their skin, and instead seek to win over their soul and increase the population of heaven - Galatians 3:28 Mike Johnson believes what nearly every Founding Father believed. This is not radical, fringe, or scary. This is what built the entire world you live in. His worldview is the basis of our entire civilization, which is exactly why the media is trying to discredit and destroy it.

Last edited:
It sounds more like someone who looks at each topic separately instead of marching to someone else's drum.

I look at topics individually as well. It's the sum total of your leanings that I'm referring to. You lean further left than right friend.

It's not an attempt to insult you but you're more of a moderate lib than a moderate pub. JMO...and I'm fine with you labeling yourself however you like. I just simply disagree.

Reactions: RussellCasse
It sounds more like someone who looks at each topic separately instead of marching to someone else's drum.
You admit you side with libs on guns and abortion, which are their two biggest issues. You also have made it clear that you really don't place much stock in the Constitution, which is another huge deal for the libs.

What issues do you side with conservatives on?

I look at topics individually as well. It's the sum total of your leanings that I'm referring to. You lean further left than right friend.

It's not an attempt to insult you but you're more of a moderate lib than a moderate pub. JMO...and I'm fine with you labeling yourself however you like. I just simply disagree.
And that’s how YOU see him. Which is perfectly legal.

You admit you side with libs on guns and abortion, which are their two biggest issues.

What issues do you side with conservatives on?
What do you think the lib positions are? Are you sure I agree or am I just more moderate than you?

On what issue would you like my opinion?

Can you post a link to back this up?

Tell me you are a democrat without those words coming from your mouth. You could not have accomplished it ANY better
He and goldie are both centrist libs. And that's because the lib base is moving faster to the extreme than they are.

If they had these same beliefs in the 1990s, they were classic liberals. But the majority of the libs have become so extreme it's moved them closer to the center. That means they can side with conservatives on SOME issues, and both do.

But for most issues, they are aligned with the liberal viewpoint.

In other words a viewpoint you share?
Anyone who doesn’t want a secure border (just for starters) is definitely not one of the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Well it is a viewpoint that we share but also I don't really recall another from him that is conservative. Maybe I'm missing others???

FWIW not all of my views are strictly conservative either.

As I explained, the term, which has existed for decades, has been redefined on this board. You will call any republican that dares to disagree with Trump in any way a RINO.
No, this is a RINO.

And if this doesn't make it abundantly clear why conservatives are worried about the "Trojan Horse" effect of these establishment types, I present a key exhibit.

She's literally rooting for dems to take the House while calling herself a Republican. Find me one instance of this in modern history on the other side.

No, this is a RINO.

And if this doesn't make it abundantly clear why conservatives are worried about the "Trojan Horse" effect of these establishment types, I present a key exhibit.

She's literally rooting for dems to take the House while calling herself a Republican. Find me one instance of this in modern history on the other side.

Goodness is @GatorTheo still obsessing over Trump? Who was that House Speaker the RINOs installed under obama. The guy that cried all the time? Boenher? Something like that.

Classic RINO. Ran on conservative policies to get into office, then voted with the dems.

But he cried a lot. Bet Theo loved him.

He and goldie are both centrist libs. And that's because the lib base is moving faster to the extreme than they are.

If they had these same beliefs in the 1990s, they were classic liberals. But the majority of the libs have become so extreme it's moved them closer to the center. That means they can side with conservatives on SOME issues, and both do.

But for most issues, they are aligned with the liberal viewpoint.

Shocking isn’t it? The Move on crew are not who they say they are. It’s almost like the board “independents”. That said, I do not believe they are centrist. Centrist don’t believe in taking away liberties. Life, guns, voting, ageism, etc.

Weird that the “independent” thinkers that analyze each issue on its own…

Are aligned and bleating on all these items. Crazy. Who knew?

Raisinghand dot gif

I believe that a majority of Americans favor limited abortion rights and the legalization of pot. Maybe they're all libs.
It saddens me on how the "majority of Americans" favor limited abortion. Here's the problem with the side of Christians on a whole. They are either bible-believing or not. Most are not, but they say they are. The bible is strict and to the point on matters of faith and morals. There simply is no compromising abortion. You are either for it 100% or against it 100%. I don't recall seeing a footnote under the heading THOU SHALT NOT KILL. And that's the OT version that still holds true today under the NT. But Jesus took it one step further. You can murder with hate without physically murdering.

It saddens me on how the "majority of Americans" favor limited abortion. Here's the problem with the side of Christians on a whole. They are either bible-believing or not. Most are not, but they say they are. The bible is strict and to the point on matters of faith and morals. There simply is no compromising abortion. You are either for it 100% or against it 100%. I don't recall seeing a footnote under the heading THOU SHALT NOT KILL. And that's the OT version that still holds true today under the NT. But Jesus took it one step further. You can murder with hate without physically murdering.

Exactly.

As for Theo and what the Majority support. That would matter if we were a democracy. We aren’t. We are a constitutional Republic.

No, this is a RINO.

She’s an unhinged has been who travelled on her family name forever and is over in a corner screaming for relevance. And she stands for whatever she thinks will create that.

Reactions: fatman76
I don’t have an issue with you saying that and believing it and adhering to it. I have fairly similar beliefs.
I’m just not going to force others to believe what I believe. And that’s MY right.

I don’t have an issue with you saying that and believing it and adhering to it. I have fairly similar beliefs.
I’m just not going to force others to believe what I believe. And that’s MY right.
I've never suggested FORCING my will and understand on another person. That's pretty much an impossibility without the help of the Holy Spirit. I'm in the state of mind where I want to encourage everyone to see this through the eyes of God. Our world does not have Jesus as its guide. That's the problem and that's why there has been preachers in this world since the time of Jesus Christ. It's spreading His message. If you want to sit back and say do what you will, then Jesus just might say at that critical moment in your life, "Depart from Me, for I never knew you." Show me in scripture where you are to keep silent about travesties? Everywhere in the NT you'll see the mantra, "Turn from your evil ways." What if Paul traveled around preaching, "Do what you want; it's your right to do so." I think you'll see he instead challenges people to see the Truth through Jesus Christ-and that's the ONLY Truth. You should indeed yell this from your rooftop, not, "Oh well, you do what you want. It's your right." Yeah, it's your right to go to hell, indeed.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT