ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE: It's all a game: House Republicans Elect Tom Emmer for Speaker in Secret Ballot

You can just call me commie. I get call all sorts of stuff here......liberal, democrat, rino......all because I don't march to Trump's drum.
And as kj is trying to tell you, that's the very thing you are doing to 'Trumpers', and claiming we blindly support Trump. Even when we tell you where we disagree with Trump, you ignore and keep trolling.

Thinking is easier when you put everyone in a bucket, isn't it?

And as kj is trying to tell you, that's the very thing you are doing to 'Trumpers', and claiming we blindly support Trump. Even when we tell you where we disagree with Trump, you ignore and keep trolling.

Thinking is easier when you put everyone in a bucket, isn't it?
OMG, how could I have forgotten 'troll'.

Is that what it seems like to you? There's that shortcut for actual thinking again. No wonder you and goldie always see eye to eye.
You know I’m just going to say it…you’re not playing in my league with smack and snark. Just stop. You come across as very unfortunate.

Now we have a new Speaker.
And every Repub voted for him.

Bro, this is why you ignore the media and dems. We got a FAR better speaker than we had, solid America First. All Republicans voted for him, AFTER Trump said we should.

We made off like bandits. And guess what? The media and dems are STILL saying mean things about THIS pick.

That's why we ignore them. At all times. Now they are the ones wringing their hands over who we picked.

Bro, this is why you ignore the media and dems. We got a FAR better speaker than we had, solid America First. All Republicans voted for him, AFTER Trump said we should.

We made off like bandits. And guess what? The media and dems are STILL saying mean things about THIS pick.

That's why we ignore them. At all times. Now they are the ones wringing their hands over who we picked.
So weird. I thought Gaetz was voting with Dems so we could get…a dem.

Yet here we are.

Levin was good with Mccarthy.

We upgraded. So……..I guess Levin will apologize now? Uhuh.

The teams have been further revealed.

Yet here we are.

Note who is excited by this on this board, and notice who is now acting pissed and catty, jumping from thread to thread snipping at heels like a little puppy.

Anyone who is AMERICA FIRST is thrilled with what just happened. Instead, some are pissed.

As you said, the teams are being revealed.

Authoritarian: demanding that people obey completely and refusing to allow them freedom to act as they wish:

So, you don't think Trump and MANY other influential people are authoritarian? That's hilarious!
It is what it has always been. Bigger Government and the further you move left, the more authoritarian it becomes. The further rigttowards less government, the less restrictive it becomes. YOU, have shown which you lean towards. It is what it is.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Note who is excited by this on this board, and notice who is now acting pissed and catty, jumping from thread to thread snipping at heels like a little puppy.

Anyone who is AMERICA FIRST is thrilled with what just happened. Instead, some are pissed.

As you said, the teams are being revealed.
I'm much more comfortable now than with Jordan. And I should have explained my comment on Gaetz. I was suggesting he was playing the field to better himself only because a friend of mine said such as a conspiracy. I've always like Gaetz but I still question everything.

I couldn't care less what most media says. I was pissed about how it went down, not seeming to have a plan. Many in this area know that I am a repub in a 99.9% dem city/state and have to listen to how great the dems are and how bad the repubs are all the time. It's been especially intolerable the past few weeks. It may have been chaos, BUT you definitely could not have asked for a better result. I can tell you this, the DEMS are hating the fact that they sided with Gaetz to remove McCarthy now.

I'm sure we disagree on a lot of issues but we both recognize Trump manipulating his cult.
What in the hell would be the point of that? He doesn't need money, aside from running a political campaign. Did you miss the part where he took no salary for being President? He doesn't need the aggravation which comes with the office. Did it occur to you he wants America to be great again? We've fallen a long ways. A long ways.

I'm much more comfortable now than with Jordan. And I should have explained my comment on Gaetz. I was suggesting he was playing the field to better himself only because a friend of mine said such as a conspiracy. I've always like Gaetz but I still question everything.what
What is funny is that the Dims were complicit in this coup to their own detriment. It's just a real shame RGG isn't still around to bask in this glory of this newest rug pull on the Dims. 😂

I couldn't care less what most media says. I was pissed about how it went down, not seeming to have a plan. Many in this area know that I am a repub in a 99.9% dem city/state and have to listen to how great the dems are and how bad the repubs are all the time. It's been especially intolerable the past few weeks.
No offense, but that's a 'you' problem. Dems are idiots. They will always attack pubs, it doesn't matter what view we take.

If dems are attacking you, that means you are on the right path cause that means your views ARE NOT THEIR VIEWS.

When dems like what you are doing, then you worry.

What in the hell would be the point of that? He doesn't need money, aside from running a political campaign. Did you miss the part where he took no salary for being President? He doesn't need the aggravation which comes with the office. Did it occur to you he wants America to be great again? We've fallen a long ways. A long ways.
@GatorTheo will never admit this, but he knows that Trump supporters are the most sophisticated voters in America AND the most intelligent. It's not even close.

We easily have 30 political IQ points on the average moderate. No shot.

It is what it has always been. Bigger Government and the further you move left, the more authoritarian it becomes. The further rigttowards less government, the less restrictive it becomes. YOU, have shown which you lean towards. It is what it is.
Trump, whom I have plenty of critiques of, is hardly an “authoritarian”.

I disagree, strongly, with Mike J on multiple policy issues on the social side, but lower spending, stronger borders and a measured involvement in Ukraine. And more of a “servant leader”?

Massive upgrade

Yet here we are.

I tried to tell you guys..he represents one of the most conservative places in America..our district, in the Country. We were voted America's most patriotic city during the bicentennial in 1976. NO WAY he could EVER do ANYTHING to help the enemy. He is a VERY questionable character for sure. In the long run, he is for MATT GAETZ first and foremost. In fact, not really sure he is a true conservative. However he is not stupid, and sees what he needs to do to promote himself. As long as we get what we want here in America...I hold my nose concerning him, but do not trust him. What he did here is a PERFECT example of him being a GREAT representative for our area, and Country.

@GatorTheo will never admit this, but he knows that Trump supporters are the most sophisticated voters in America AND the most intelligent. It's not even close.

We easily have 30 political IQ points on the average moderate. No shot.
No...you give him WAYU, WAY, WAY too much credit. You need to go back and read his comments in the gun threads where he truly believes an inanimate object is the devil.

I tried to tell you guys..he represents one of the most conservative places in America..our district, in the Country. We were voted America's most patriotic city during the bicentennial in 1976. NO WAY he could EVER do ANYTHING to help the enemy. He is a VERY questionable character for sure. In the long run, he is for MATT GAETZ first and foremost. In fact, not really sure he is a true conservative. However he is not stupid, and sees what he needs to do to promote himself. As long as we get what we want here in America...I hold my nose concerning him, but do not trust him. What he did here is a PERFECT example of him being a GREAT representative for our area, and Country.
I don’t trust any politician. But as long as he keeps delivering, I am good. We are better for it.

I'm sure the Manson girls thought they were smart too.
Let me see if I understand, and I think I 100% do. When someone brings FACTS to a discussion, and you get slapped in the face during the debate....you NEVER bring FACTS to the discussion, and call the people that disagree with you...the ones with the FACTS....cultist's? Sound about right there Theo? NOW...go outside in your back yard and practivce falling down some MORE...it does not seem to be taking.

Reactions: kjfreeze
I don’t trust any politician. But as long as he keeps delivering, I am good. We are better for it.
Where I am...unfortunately I know many things about him personally that most do not. I think he has been our best representative in my lifetime. That is all that really matters. I just know one day he will probably stick it to us if it can benefit his career.

Precisely. I am starting to hear some of the same attacks on Gaetz that I heard about Trump.

I don't give a rat's ass what others say Gaetz is doing or skeleton this or skeleton that. I care about results.

Gaetz is one of the few people on the right getting shit done right now. He's VERY much like Trump in that regard.

Is he a pompous asshole? Yep, and he's pretty unlikeable, unlike Trump, who everyone loves.

I don't give a shit. He clocks in every day, and does his job. That's all I care about.

Reactions: RussellCasse
LOL! I don't worship Trump and I don't worship guns......I must be a liberal.
Plus you side with libs on most social issues, and you are highly emotional in your thinking. All hallmarks of liberalism.

You don't fully embrace liberal policies across the board, that's why I said centrist liberal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT