ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE: It's all a game: House Republicans Elect Tom Emmer for Speaker in Secret Ballot

This board has become a refuge for predictable types who love being part of an echo chamber. It’s why I don’t check in much anymore.
Sorry Goldie. Couldn't find one with the porch rocker. 😂 :(

83qk20.jpg

I was reading earlier today that Liz Cheney has not ruled out running for President. 😂
That bitch could not win president of her HOA...ZERO chance to win POTUS. Still EVERY DAY amazed at how STUPID so many in our own party are. They all think we LOVE Trump, when in reality..we LOVE his America first approach of giving the power back to US, instead of getting played by crooked politicans who fight in public, and kiss coochies behind closed doors. DeSantis does not understand...RINOL supporters do not understand, and EVERY leftie on the planet does not understand

Further validation that we are moving in the right direction. When a certain couple of posters are rightfully being outed for what they are, it mirrors what’s happening in the party. It’s fantastic news.
She is one of those that I mention in my post above. JUST NOT INFORMED enough to make clear decisions. Not enough knowleedge of what is going on in this world. Hey Goldie...keep coming and reading instead of posting...maybe some of our knowledge will rub off on you!

She is one of those that I mention in my post above. JUST NOT INFORMED enough to make clear decisions. Not enough knowleedge of what is going on in this world. Hey Goldie...keep coming and reading instead of posting...maybe some of our knowledge will rub off on you!
Remember she recently admitted her entire family are really dems. The gullibility is obvious.

@nail1988

There’s something weird going on. We all know that….

But I did find this.

What I do know, is that ousting Mccarthy and the rule changes Gaetz fought for legislatively don’t align with him supporting a Rino. Really nothing he has done to this point has….I am going to wait and see…
Yep, there was a serious and concerted effort to bury Gaetz for simply pushing for the motion to vacate McCarthy. And a lot of the heat is coming from the same people who loved the idea in Jan.

A lot of snakes being exposed.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Emmer withdrawing shows you the power of Donald Trump- he merely urged the conservative Pub in the House to not elect a RINO and boom he was out

Last edited:
That is the entire premise of "The Lincoln Party". A bunch of RINOs dressed up in drag. Haven't heard much out of them lately, they are out of vogue these days.
FYI Rick Wilson of the “Lincoln Party” is a grifter who is largely supported by Dems.
I thought you knew that?

Reactions: nail1988
Further validation that we are moving in the right direction. When a certain couple of posters are rightfully being outed for what they are, it mirrors what’s happening in the party. It’s fantastic news.
Ah…and here he is…some of us might be making some good points if RC feels the need to jump back in…
By the way…nice phrasing: “we” are moving in the right direction? Gotta keep your sheep in line? Go Team!

Do you have a list of republicans who oppose Trump who are not RINOs?
Do you always try to put people into buckets? Makes it easier to avoid being exposed to new ideas and concepts?

Winning play if you aren't comfortable thinking for yourself, I guess.

Here is a list of Pub's in the House who oppose Trump

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII

There’s more than that but they’re quiet about it.
Many are also opposed to the idiot Gaetz.

Reactions: nail1988

How many of them are RINOs?

He may get one handed to him today but his permission to publish is still pending from his employers.
Funny that he said “think for yourself”.
They do think for themselves. It's sheer coincidence that it perfectly matches whatever Trump says. ;)

Reactions: goldmom
I'm sure we disagree on a lot of issues but we both recognize Trump manipulating his cult.
What seems like blind sheep being led by Trump is actually like-minded people agreeing. And I don't align myself totally with Trump. I'm not a fan of his positioning on vaccinations and I certainly am not aligned with him with abortion. Yet, I love his grit and decisions to put America first. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Should I just start calling you Commie?

What seems like blind sheep being led by Trump is actually like-minded people agreeing. And I don't align myself totally with Trump. I'm not a fan of his positioning on vaccinations and I certainly am not aligned with him with abortion. Yet, I love his grit and decisions to put America first. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Should I just start calling you Commie?
You can just call me commie. I get call all sorts of stuff here......liberal, democrat, rino......all because I don't march to Trump's drum.

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT