ADVERTISEMENT

trump Says The FBI Is Raiding Mar A Lago Right Now... LOL

Looks like numerous protocols for reasonable search and seizure weren’t followed in this case. Of course, the FBI is pure as the driven snow and has always been completely transparent and impartial to Donald Trump and would never do anything like falsely planting incriminating evidence —— would they?

What protocols weren't followed?

When a search warrant is executed no one has the right to be in the search area

Have you forgotten Jeffery Clark's request for pants being denied when his home was searched?

I don't think you know what the $36 million in legal fess is actually about but the material difference is Obama used the court system to block FOIA requests

trump just stole the documents

And that doesn't mean that trump isn't using the court system to block inquiries also. His legal fees dwarf Obama's

What you believe and the actual truth are two very distinct things that don't even resemble each other

trump stole documents so highly classified its illegal to describe them in the public

Those are national security documents that at a minimum would reveal methods of intelligence operations that could kill agents in the field

How a supposed law enforcement office can't see that is what's truly unbelievable

What a waste of my time. Obama fought against giving up the exact same documentation. NFG by you...because it was "different."

I'm going to let you continue to spam the board with nonsense, unencumbered, as I can certainly spend my time more wisely than attempting to debate someone of your ilk.

The FBI raid has guaranteed the following:
  • Donald J. Trump will be elected 47th POTUS as Americans see him as the backstop against a filthy, corrupt, double masked liberal twerp swamp.
  • The Biden families indictment for selling influence. This will include the big guy.
  • Hunter's indictment for numerous felonies.
  • House cleaning at DOJ and FBI
  • Repeal of IRS's ability to harass Americans with their 88,000 new agents, authorized with zero GOP votes.
Let me add another wish. Blow up the corrupt Dept of Education. Their employees can apply for other government jobs since 98% are incapable of earning a living in the private sector.

Prior to the FBI raid, I was not for Trump running in 2024. Now I am for a Trump/Desantis ticket with Ron to run in 2028. It will take a minimum of 12 years to flush the sewer known as the swamp.

Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
The FBI raid has guaranteed the following:
  • Donald J. Trump will be elected 47th POTUS as Americans see him as the backstop against a filthy, corrupt, double masked liberal twerp swamp.
  • The Biden families indictment for selling influence. This will include the big guy.
  • Hunter's indictment for numerous felonies.
  • House cleaning at DOJ and FBI
  • Repeal of IRS's ability to harass Americans with their 88,000 new agents, authorized with zero GOP votes.
Let me add another wish. Blow up the corrupt Dept of Education. Their employees can apply for other government jobs since 98% are incapable of earning a living in the private sector.

Prior to the FBI raid, I was not for Trump running in 2024. Now I am for a Trump/Desantis ticket with Ron to run in 2028. It will take a minimum of 12 years to flush the sewer known as the swamp.

Glad to see you acknowledged the switch from guarantees to personal wishes...

But, did you donate to trump?

What protocols weren't followed?

When a search warrant is executed no one has the right to be in the search area

Have you forgotten Jeffery Clark's request for pants being denied when his home was searched?

LOLOLOLOLOL.....

The MeidasTouch! LOLOLOL We have an ignorant libtard on the UK board who posts these videos..... I never knew anything about Jeffrey Clark or his pants because I don't watch stupid videos like this.

Keep working Ray! Two more weeks! The walls are closing in!

I never knew anything about Jeffrey Clark or his pants because I don't watch stupid videos like this.

I know its painful to watch the J6 coup participants get served with search warrants but by ignoring reality do you think you can change it?

No one is allowed in the search area when executing a warrant

So what exactly are the trump lawyers complaining about?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT