ADVERTISEMENT

trump Says The FBI Is Raiding Mar A Lago Right Now... LOL

Anyone else notice Little Dickey disappeared when I fingered Corrine Brown as a "sock of interest"?
:oops:

Reactions: jfegaly
Seriously? The cuck media said they took 15 boxes! At the time I was thinking, that a UGE safe! Bigly!! 😂 😂 😂

I could see those crooks taking all kinds of papers hoping it led to something on him and claiming that they thought it was related.

Someone also said the 15 box thing was a while back.

In other breaking news………… Hiliary’s bathroom has been raided by the Chinese Intelligence Agency.

This is going to energize conservatives and backfire on the swamp creatures!

This is politics pure and simple, we have lost America and someone is going to go postal over this type of bowlshite!

I was at one point the object of governmental over reach and I eventually was totally exonerated but the stain never goes totally away.

I could see those crooks taking all kinds of papers hoping it led to something on him and claiming that they thought it was related.

You really didn't know the 15 boxes was from Feb? 🤣

The DOJ had to go before a judge and prove probable cause...

Funny how the party of law & order are all throwing law enforcement "under the bus" 🤣
Funny how the party that thinks judges on SCOTUS are evil now uses judges to carry out their Gestapo tactics! Maybe the boxes hold old Hunter laptops!

In other breaking news………… Hiliary’s bathroom has been raided by the Chinese Intelligence Agency.

This is going to energize conservatives and backfire on the swamp creatures!

This is politics pure and simple, we have lost America and someone is going to go postal over this type of bowlshite!

I was at one point the object of governmental over reach and I eventually was totally exonerated but the stain never goes totally away.
never thought it possible for anyone to turn Trump into a sympathetic figure, yet here we are.

Just wow ...

never thought it possible for anyone to turn Trump into a sympathetic figure, yet here we are.

Just wow ...
What are they now? 0-51?

poor @RayGravesGhost 😂

charlie-brown-kick.gif

They didn't inspect the contents in front of anyone either, you don't think the FBI would plant incriminating evidence, do you? Didn't the FBI lie and falsify documents before.

They didn't inspect the contents in front of anyone either, you don't think the FBI would plant incriminating evidence, do you? Didn't the FBI lie and falsify documents before.
No problem though. Corrine Brown just informed us those 15 boxes were from February. If they work at the same speed on Seth Rich's death and Hunter's laptop we'll get some answers in 2032 when AOC says the world will end. 😂

The DOJ had to go before a judge and prove probable cause...

Funny how the party of law & order are all throwing law enforcement "under the bus" 🤣

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ul-manafort-russia-polling-data-b2140727.html
Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort admits sharing info with Russians
Mr Manafort has previously denied sharing polling data with suspected Russian spy Konstantin Kilimnik

Andrew Feinberg
Washington, DC
10 hours ago
This is simply a stunt to distract the MSM media and the sheep from the failures of the Biden administration. Judging by your gleeful posting in this thread, I would have to say mission accomplished.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Just wow ...

Sympathetic?
Government documents don't belong to him...they belong the American people

That's why we have laws against it

He's guilty....and the only question remaining is what was he doing with the highly classified documents

Did Hillary Clinton become a "sympathetic" figure because of her emails?

trump isn't sympathetic figure...he's a pathetic figure

Sympathetic?

He's guilty....and the only question remaining is what was he doing with the highly classified documents

Is he still guilty if they don’t find anything?

Does the federal government truly belong to the people or is it a front for a get rich scheme?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Sympathetic?

You clearly don't like Trump, but I would remind you that he is entitled to the presumption of innocence until proven guilty in a court of law. You know, the whole equal justice under the law thing.

Is he still guilty if they don’t find anything?

Where have you been for the last year?

The National Archive brought the investigation and the 15 boxes of documents were found at Mar A Lago...that was 6 months ago.

Its already known that they were highly classified documents

Your question exposes how little you know about your favorite demagogue

Stealing and destroying documents isn't a good enough reason?

Screen-Shot-2022-08-08-at-6.54.34-AM.jpg
You should ask Hillary...except that she did not have clearance to do so...so she SHOULD be in jail. However, our former premier law agency is corrupt. I will predict this will majorly harm democrats, as most Am,ericans realize that if the FBI can do this to the former POTUS...they REALLY are not safe. This will actually work to elect Trump, and make the mid terms even WORSE.

Concerning the midterms and beyond, what exactly are we hanging our hats of hope on again? I'm not sure a fiery Arizona and feisty Florida governor are enough to do much if anything against this raging machine that has global support. I don't know what to think anymore. We want people held accountable, but honestly, rule of law doesn't seem to be enough when it's not being used or able to be used to your advantage. The only option is force, but by who? This may get extremely ugly.
A more than valid concern. I hope everyone understands the next step needed to save our Nation. I do..and am ready.

Where have you been for the last year?

The National Archive brought the investigation and the 15 boxes of documents were found at Mar A Lago...that was 6 months ago.

Its already known that they were highly classified documents

Your question exposes how little you know about your favorite demagogue
I think you get caught up in hear say and no facts.

Again, is he guilty if they don’t find anything?

So I have to wonder how lil dicky feels today? MYSTERIOUSLY NO COMMENT from the DOJ...but Trump has a 3 minute video PREPARED ahead of time mentioning this raid? I am laughing at these PATHETIC, slow libs so hard right now! They will be SO mad when Trump wins in 2024! I think this may be writting in stone after this failure

Reactions: Gator Fever
trumpanzees don't realize the DOJ is SUPPOSED to be silent in ongoing investigations

trump could've made the video weeks ago when the government instructed him to padlock the basement where the documents were located

trump has illegally ripped up, burned, eaten, flushed government documents
and deleted texts, visitor logs, call logs

maybe they'll get him a prison work gang position

• Haha
Reactions: bpdgator
A source familiar told Fox News that agents brought a "safe cracker" and cracked a "relatively new" safe in Mar-a-Lago. The source told Fox News there was "nothing in it."

I am DYING laughing...Trump was tipped off! LOLOLOL Libs are SO STUPID! Trump promised us we would "get tired" of winning. He DID tell a lie about that! I am STILL not tired!

And there is this....

A source familiar told Fox News that FBI agents went to Mar-a-Lago and looked in every single office and safe, and grabbed documents and boxes without going through them on the property. They took boxes and documents to go through them later.

Sympathetic?

This response is very confusing to me.

It's super that you have been able to get so much clarity, but this is a bigger straw man than the guy in the Wizard of Oz ...

Get so much clarity?
I always felt Hillary Clinton should have been investigated...and she was

trump has destroyed documents, stolen documents, deleted texts, used unofficial encrypted devices, lied to investigators...

When will you gain some clarity?

• Haha
Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
trumpanzees don't realize the DOJ is SUPPOSED to be silent in ongoing investigations

trump could've made the video weeks ago when the government instructed him to padlock the basement where the documents were located

trump has illegally ripped up, burned, eaten, flushed government documents
and deleted texts, visitor logs, call logs

maybe they'll get him a prison work gang position
What evidence do you or the federal government have at this point?

All I’m seeing is accusation with nothing behind it. You are falling for more political theater, don’t be stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT