ADVERTISEMENT

trump Says The FBI Is Raiding Mar A Lago Right Now... LOL

Winter is Coming.... 🤣

The DOJ had to go before a judge and prove probable cause...

Funny how the party of law & order are all throwing law enforcement "under the bus" 🤣

Reactions: kalimgoodman
They did this under the federal archives act? This is unbelievable

No telling what BS they used to apply for a warrant. Look at the made up nonsense they used for the ones in the Russian collusion attempted takedown when the real plan was to hope you find something else to nail him with because you knew that stuff was fake.

Funny how the party of law & order are all throwing law enforcement "under the bus" 🤣

I thought we were talking about the FBI? 😂

Relax Francis, it's a joke. Sort of.

Same guys sat on the Hunter stuff though, right? A few even claimed Intel was bad even though they knew it wasn't and signed some sort of petition stating as much???

Even if this guy actually did hold hearings the crooks in the FBi would just purposely keep the case open for a few years to claim they can't answer questions on what was done or produce documents. Just like they pulled before.

I wonder what that swamp creature Barr has to say about this. He will probably have fake outrage over it.

Concerning the midterms and beyond, what exactly are we hanging our hats of hope on again? I'm not sure a fiery Arizona and feisty Florida governor are enough to do much if anything against this raging machine that has global support. I don't know what to think anymore. We want people held accountable, but honestly, rule of law doesn't seem to be enough when it's not being used or able to be used to your advantage. The only option is force, but by who? This may get extremely ugly.

Stealing and destroying documents isn't a good enough reason?

Screen-Shot-2022-08-08-at-6.54.34-AM.jpg
While this is complete bullshit (pun intended), I blew this photo up. (pun not intended) The name on the paper is Rogers, Stephanie. Maybe Trump is going to expose Fraudchi for the Wu Kung Flu? 😂 :oops: See, any village idiot can be as ridiculous as you.

Dr. Stephanie Rogers joined the Office of the Director of Defense Research and Engineering (Modernization) within the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (OUSD(R&E)) as the Acting Principal Director for Biotechnology in April 2021. In this role, Dr. Rogers is responsible for leading the Department of Defense’s research and engineering efforts needed to advance our military capabilities leveraging biotechnology innovation and maintain our competitive advantage in the biotechnology domain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT