ADVERTISEMENT

Trump just dropped a bomb

Oh.. so u want me to so I can update ur idiot self? Lol. Typical liberal... never wants to put in the work but u want everyone else to. You can’t match trumps achievements with Biden’s even with 43 years advantage. Lol. Hard to understand for u I know. Lol
OK. So you want me to compare a senator and VP achievements with a presidents? That’s the dumbest comparison I’ve ever heard. You realize that a senator has no power by himself and a VP has almost none.

OK, you’ve got me there.

OK. So you want me to compare a senator and VP achievements with a presidents? That’s the dumbest comparison I’ve ever heard. You realize that a senator has no power by himself and a VP has almost none.

OK, you’ve got me there.
Yes.. btw. I’m not u. I know their positions. Lol. FYI- he wasn’t vp for most of those years. Only 8. Thought I would help ur dumb butt out with that info. It’s not a dumb comparison. U think he’s better for our country over Trump so back it up! Until then, maybe stfu.

Yes.. btw. I’m not u. I know their positions. Lol. FYI- he wasn’t vp for most of those years. Only 8. Thought I would help ur dumb butt out with that info. It’s not a dumb comparison. U think he’s better for our country over Trump so back it up! Until then, maybe stfu.
It is a dumb comparison. Can’t you read. I never said he was VP the whole time. of course he was one of 100 senators for most of that time. Still a dumb comparison.

I think he WILL be a better president. And so do 75 million other people. Which is why he won. And Trump lost.

Get over it.

It is a dumb comparison. Can’t you read. I never said he was VP the whole time. of course he was one of 100 senators for most of that time. Still a dumb comparison.

I think he WILL be a better president. And so do 75 million other people. Which is why he won. And Trump lost.

Get over it.
Lol. I can read and also explain as I already have but I have noticed u once again can’t back up ur bs! Lol. Truml hasn’t lost and ur more of an idiot if u think Biden could win without cheating. Lol. A guy who can’t complete a sentence or fill a high school gym with supporters could beat Trump. Haha. What am I talking about. U were probably one of the few supports there hitting ur Prius’s horn. Lol.

Lol. I can read and also explain as I already have but I have noticed u once again can’t back up ur bs! Lol. Truml hasn’t lost and ur more of an idiot if u think Biden could win without cheating. Lol. A guy who can’t complete a sentence or fill a high school gym with supporters could beat Trump. Haha. What am I talking about. U were probably one of the few supports there hitting ur Prius’s horn. Lol.
What do you want me to back up?

A senator has no executive authority
A senator can’t nominate judges
A senator can’t negotiate international deals
A senator can’t reallocate military funds to build his wall
A senator doesn’t have the bully pulpit

As I said, it’s a silly comparison.

But congrats on the big rallies. How’d that work out for him.

I mean....the defining event for his life the last two years is that he got banned from here for a day.

When he said that his life would be the same regardless of who won the presidency, he wasn't lying. For once.

What do you want me to back up?

A senator has no executive authority
A senator can’t nominate judges
A senator can’t negotiate international deals
A senator can’t reallocate military funds to build his wall
A senator doesn’t have the bully pulpit

As I said, it’s a silly comparison.

But congrats on the big rallies. How’d that work out for him.
Man! Think I’ve already stated what I wanted u to back up. Not repeating myself. It’s apparently clear ur in over ur head.
it’s not a silly comparison. You just can’t do it. So accept it.
Rallies worked out great but I bet u think we should have invested in cheating like ur party. Lol.

Man! Think I’ve already stated what I wanted u to back up. Not repeating myself. It’s apparently clear ur in over ur head.
it’s not a silly comparison. You just can’t do it. So accept it.
Rallies worked out great but I bet u think we should have invested in cheating like ur party. Lol.
So you can’t explain it. Sorry, but I don’t speak gibberish.

Still holding on to the cheating hoax, huh? Time to move on. Trump lost. He’s a loser. With a big L.

So you can’t explain it. Sorry, but I don’t speak gibberish.

Still holding on to the cheating hoax, huh? Time to move on. Trump lost. He’s a loser. With a big L.
Lol. I have explained it. U can’t compare Biden to trump cause trump has done more for this country as I have explained. Sorry for u that ur not bright enough to follow. Lol
Hoax. Haha.

Lol. I have explained it. U can’t compare Biden to trump cause trump has done more for this country as I have explained. Sorry for u that ur not bright enough to follow. Lol
Hoax. Haha.
Duh. Thats what I said from the beginning. Every president has done more than a senator or VP.

The question is if what he’s done has been good or bad. I say more bad than good.

Duh. Thats what I said from the beginning. Every president has done more than a senator or VP.

The question is if what he’s done has been good or bad. I say more bad than good.
Omg! Haha. Man! U are so full of it! 47 years!! And u can’t even come close but now he is supposed to do something. Lol. Biden has done way more bad than good. Trump... way more good!

Omg! Haha. Man! U are so full of it! 47 years!! And u can’t even come close but now he is supposed to do something. Lol. Biden has done way more bad than good. Trump... way more good!
Nope. More bad than good. The People have spoken.

That’s why he lost. If he had done more good than bad, he would have won easily. But he couldn’t even beat a 78 year old with dementia. That’s how bad he was.

Nope. More bad than good. The People have spoken.

That’s why he lost. If he had done more good than bad, he would have won easily. But he couldn’t even beat a 78 year old with dementia. That’s how bad he was.
Lol. Please elaborate on his bad. I will be happy to debate. The ppl have spoken. Only the democrats didn’t like the answer hence the cheating. Funny how all the bs is in favor of Biden. Lol

Lol. Please elaborate on his bad. I will be happy to debate. The ppl have spoken. Only the democrats didn’t like the answer hence the cheating. Funny how all the bs is in favor of Biden. Lol
I would, but it seems kind of pointless now that he’s lost.

I've moved on. You should as well.

PS. You have to prove the cheating, not just say it. That’s on the list of bad things Trump has accomplished. Sowing seeds of doubt in our election process. Shame on him.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Up until the election, I felt that Trump was still maybe a better president than Andrew Johnson and James Buchanan, and maybe even George W. Bush.

But his behavior since the election will cement his legacy as the worst president ever. No president has has intentionally turned Americans against each other using lies and conspiracy theories like Trump. And he does it for his own ego, just despicable.

Reactions: BSC911
I would, but it seems kind of pointless now that he’s lost.

I've moved on. You should as well.

PS. You have to prove the cheating, not just say it. That’s on the list of bad things Trump has accomplished. Sowing seeds of doubt in our election process. Shame on him.
I bet u think a football game is over with at halftime don’t u. Lol
Ps. Apparently u haven’t paid attention to the news. FYI. Cnn isn’t ness. Lol. Hey. Since u enjoy this form u would have seen half of what’s been reported on the cheating. They have more than u idiots thought u had with Russia gate lol

Oh, you and your "keep watching". You've had me watching for 8 months, haven't seen a damn thing yet.

That's because this is a real investigation, and you get your information from shit sources. He's already got a guilty plea from FBI Agent Kevin Clinesmith. It's not quite as compelling as Mueller announcing after 2 years that he was indicting an entire Macedonian content farm, but keep watching...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT