ADVERTISEMENT

Trump just dropped a bomb

This is certainly a blow to chances in AZ

She's starting to look even more schIittier
IMG_6583-360x188.jpg

Can’t wait for that! Will love to watch them meltdown
GA recount and audit throws out bad votes
PA - not sure how many ballots were potentially invalidated by the judge today
MI - Senators just sent a scathing memo to the legislature for a full audit, recanvass amd recount (not sure how far that’ll go) + the lawsuits in Wayne county are overwhelmingly supported by eyewitness evidence

PA+ any one of the others fall and I predict riots before it’s even over. They will panic at the thought and expedite the extortion plan

GA recount and audit throws out bad votes
PA - not sure how many ballots were potentially invalidated by the judge today
MI - Senators just sent a scathing memo to the legislature for a full audit, recanvass amd recount (not sure how far that’ll go) + the lawsuits in Wayne county are overwhelmingly supported by eyewitness evidence

PA+ any one of the others fall and I predict riots before it’s even over. They will panic at the thought and expedite the extortion plan
Biden is going down like a French Hore! Lol

Trump Attorney Lin Wood: Chinese Communists Used Computer Fraud and Mail Ballot Fraud to Interfere with Our National Election

Did you hear about Polk County's sheriff? He said he was willing to deputize every citizen in his county if need be to quell any BS on his watch. :D
There are some Beto O'Roarke lovers on this board who were very triggered by his proposal over the summer.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Trump Attorney Lin Wood: Chinese Communists Used Computer Fraud and Mail Ballot Fraud to Interfere with Our National Election

Great can we have four years of meaningless investigations into how China influenced our election and can we impeach Biden. Seems only fair. I’m just kidding.

Did you hear about Polk County's sheriff? He said he was willing to deputize every citizen in his county if need be to quell any BS on his watch. :D

I've known Grady Judd for 30 years. I don't doubt for a moment that he would follow through.

He honored a good Samaritan for his excellent marksmanship not too long ago for double tapping a bad guys forehead when the bad guy jumped on top of his Deputy and tried to kill the Deputy with his own gun.

IIRC he commented that you could cover both entry wounds with a single quarter and the shot was taken from ~12 feet. Not too shabby for a civilian in a high stress situation...and classic Grady Judd.

Right now is the most confident I've been so far that Trump will be re-elected AND we will have Voter ID in 2021.

Just for starters. Waaaaaaaayyy too much news breaking on multiple fronts tonight.

There's a reason why the dems have been AWOL today.

I’d be completely shocked if this claim is being made without evidence right now. And it is probably already part of the lawsuit the SCOTUS will see. Some of you were already claiming this as a possibility. And now the President isn’t just saying “oh yeh!” and screaming, he’s throwing actual data that can be debunked or confirmed while screaming.
fsu, why in the world would you be completely shocked. The stuff you have been preaching since the election was about over had little or no evidence. As far as Trump screaming we are all used to that. Sorry, I will apologize if this holds up.

WTF fatman? Not from Florida? Do have any clue who he ran against?🤣
No, but he’s just done fairly well from a National perspective. He’s been chastised for Covid response but his numbers aren’t terrible. His state was able to complete an election cycle without a crapload of complaints and lawsuits. Feels like in a year that’s a shitstorm his administration has fared better than some.

I don’t know what his local reputation is but he’s viewed favorably on a national basis.

Right now is the most confident I've been so far that Trump will be re-elected AND we will have Voter ID in 2021.

Just for starters. Waaaaaaaayyy too much news breaking on multiple fronts tonight.

There's a reason why the dems have been AWOL today.

Not AWOL, just resigned to the fact that you are beyond help. It's like watching a dog endlessly chasing cars.

No, but he’s just done fairly well from a National perspective. He’s been chastised for Covid response but his numbers aren’t terrible. His state was able to complete an election cycle without a crapload of complaints and lawsuits. Feels like in a year that’s a shitstorm his administration has fared better than some.

I don’t know what his local reputation is but he’s viewed favorably on a national basis.
Okay. I just didn't get your "FVCK DESANTIS" comment. It is still odd.

fsu, why in the world would you be completely shocked. The stuff you have been preaching since the election was about over had little or no evidence. As far as Trump screaming we are all used to that. Sorry, I will apologize if this holds up.
Little to no evidence? You have completely ignored everything posted in here if you believe that. And again, your emotional bridle steers you from reality. The fact the media is waiting on Trump to bring forth the evidence instead of following the trails they have laid out should tell you something about their honesty. The courts need the evidence right now not the media that has been attacking him since before he was elected. But I get why you think this is all just silly. I mean he wrote in all caps and that makes you feel icky.

Sounds good.

By the way, you’re batting about 0-20 with your predictions over the last weeks. You might want to get your crystal ball checked out, Nostradamus.

I haven't gotten anything wrong, I never do.

I predicted that Trump will be re-elected.

I predicted that the dems would be caught cheating.

I predicted this will be the last presidential election for the democratic party.

What have I gotten wrong? Stick around and let's see if I miss on these predictions.

Just a thought. Try watching Newsmax and going to our sites and get information we have. If you stay on your sites, they will not tell you what is happening and you stay in the dark and think we're loons.

Okay. I just didn't get your "FVCK DESANTIS" comment. It is still odd.
You switched the order of my words.

I said he fvcks, not fvck him. Many heterosexual men who are successful with the fairer gender are consider alphas.

Reactions: fsumc

I predicted this will be the last presidential election for the democratic party.

What have I gotten wrong? Stick around and let's see if I miss on these predictions.

Off the top of my head ...

The big Durham indictments, the Guliani's Hunter Biden stuff bringing down Joe Biden, Trump winning in a historic landslide, including many blue states, Trump proving widespread fraud and getting a second term.

You’re never wrong ghost? Not even about all these people that died from they are pre-existing gout instead of the gunshot wound to the head?

🤣🤣🤣

Off the top of my head ...

The big Durham indictments, the Guliani's Hunter Biden stuff bringing down Joe Biden, Trump winning in a historic landslide, including many blue states, Trump proving widespread fraud and getting a second term.

Ok, I haven't been wrong on any of that.

1 - Durham's investigation is ongoing. When he gives a press conference and says "I am letting everyone go scot-free, Ghost was wrong'. then you can say I missed this one.

And BTW, John Solomon says we can expect big news from Durham next week.

2 - The Hunter Biden laptop is still in play. I suspect that's part of the reason why Hiden can't get intelligence briefings right now.

3 - Election hasn't been certified.

4 - Again, election hasn't been certified. We've already had hundreds of whistleblowers come forward as witness to voter fraud and Trump has already won multiple rulings in his favor.

So I haven't been wrong about anything, just as I said. I have said a lot of stuff that you don't WANT to be right, but that's your problem.

Don't run off again, the show is about to begin.

Also, that guy in Pennsylvania admitted that the Project Veritas guys basically wrote the affidavit for him and spun it to make specific allegations that he did not intend.

Here is the audio that was posted by Project Veritas, at the point where the investigators quote from the affidavit and he immediately starts backpedaling.

As I said before, as soon as the investigators explained that he was making a serious legal allegation that could backfire if it is found to be false, he starts backpedaling. It is obvious that he is a dopey guy who was manipulated by Project Veritas.

As I explained early, nearly all of these "witnesses" are being used by the Trump Campaign to create the public appearance of fraud. But when they are in court, the attorneys start backpedaling because they don't want to get in trouble for making false statements.

These fraud allegations are BS political theater. Trump has zero chance of overturning the election results, and he knows it.

Also, that guy in Pennsylvania admitted that the Project Veritas guys basically wrote the affidavit for him and spun it to make specific allegations that he did not intend.

Here is the audio that was posted by Project Veritas, at the point where the investigators quote from the affidavit and he immediately starts backpedaling.

As I said before, as soon as the investigators explained that he was making a serious legal allegation that could backfire if it is found to be false, he starts backpedaling. It is obvious that he is a dopey guy who was manipulated by Project Veritas.

Did you actually watch this video? Because the USPS OG inspector literally told him they were going to rewrite his statement cause they didnt like the claims he was making.

Because he was alleging voter fraud. IOW, the USPS guy did the very thing you claim the PV guys did.

That video makes it even more obvious that they are trying to hide this. Any objective person can see that.

Reactions: fatman76
If the lasting legacy of all this is just exposing the fact that there IS widespread vote fraud in this country, then so be it.
Kim Strassel's column in the WSJ this morning is chilling.
And frightening.

As I explained early, nearly all of these "witnesses" are being used by the Trump Campaign to create the public appearance of fraud. But when they are in court, the attorneys start backpedaling because they don't want to get in trouble for making false statements.

These fraud allegations are BS political theater. Trump has zero chance of overturning the election results, and he knows it.

So how come Trump keeps getting rulings in his favor? What do the judges (including SCOTUS judges) know that you don't?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT