ADVERTISEMENT

Trump just dropped a bomb

Also, that guy in Pennsylvania admitted that the Project Veritas guys basically wrote the affidavit for him and spun it to make specific allegations that he did not intend.

Here is the audio that was posted by Project Veritas, at the point where the investigators quote from the affidavit and he immediately starts backpedaling.

As I said before, as soon as the investigators explained that he was making a serious legal allegation that could backfire if it is found to be false, he starts backpedaling. It is obvious that he is a dopey guy who was manipulated by Project Veritas.

And you were wrong then and wrong now

still uninformedrere

laughing at you using something with a hashtag nevertrump as a source
Not to mention the kid in the profile pic is just as ugly as his/her father. Just not sure if it's a boy or girl. Now I get confused with these genders.

Reactions: goldmom
listen and read the one posted.

The link you provided just has public interviews with right-wing media outlets. They have no legal standing. The link I provided was the actual interview with the investigators. He clearly backpedaled when things got serious and is now lying to the public to save face.

Again, this is not my opinion. It is clear in the audio of the actual interview.

I provided a link to the actual audio. He wasn't "manipulated." They quoted his affidavit to him and he immediately started backpedaling on the facts and says that Project Veritas wrote it.

He was absolutely manipulated and they literally wanted to rewrite it for him to change it so they didn't look like they had committed voter fraud.

Why do you think Project Veritas posted that video? LOL

Reactions: gatordad3
Who around here watches Fox? Fo Ril?

All of you, until some of their staff recently stopped lying for Trump.

The video clearly shows the whistleblower stating that her claims of "fraud" had to do with food not being delivered equitably.

Trump has lost 16 out of 17 of his cases alleging fraud. The only "victory" had to do with poll watchers not being "close enough."

Really? Sounds like fake news, I haven't heard that.

I did hear that Justice Alito told PA to sequester the ballots that arrived late. Also heard that another judge ruled that PA overstepped its bounds in trying to extend the deadline to when it could receive ballots after ED.

How did you miss these wins for Trump?

Little to no evidence? You have completely ignored everything posted in here if you believe that. And again, your emotional bridle steers you from reality. The fact the media is waiting on Trump to bring forth the evidence instead of following the trails they have laid out should tell you something about their honesty. The courts need the evidence right now not the media that has been attacking him since before he was elected. But I get why you think this is all just silly. I mean he wrote in all caps and that makes you feel icky.

Shockingly, it turns out tweets are not evidence.

Shockingly, it turns out tweets are not evidence.

This is the result of roughly half of the country feeling unrepresented by their media. It's why we refer to it as the Fourth Estate. It's important and necessary and the consequences of not having reliable news reporting are dire....unless the government plans on ruling with an iron fist (see North Korea). Maybe that would work but I'm guessing only short term.

And if the left thinks that they can suppress alternative views on social media with warning tags or by outright canceling people, or by limiting access to more traditional media, they are sorely mistaken. They would be creating the niche for the alternatives by their very action.

I thought this thread was about Trump taking a crap. I’m constantly amused at the things you people fall for.

Ur history of ur posts it not hard to gage ur intellect and how u would think that. I’m constantly amused at the bs u say. Lol.
Hint. If you are going to challenge someone’s intellect, try not to post like a 12 year old.

It not hard to gage?

Hint. If you are going to challenge someone’s intellect, try not to post like a 12 year old.

It not hard to gage?
I openly challenged ur dumbass multiple times. I think last time u took a hiatus. Lol Maybe time for another ? Lol
Btw.. I post so u can understand. That should tell u something. Lol

I openly challenged ur dumbass multiple times. I think last time u took a hiatus. Lol Maybe time for another ? Lol
Btw.. I post so u can understand. That should tell u something. Lol
Sorry if I’m not on here every hour like Ghost and the other losers.

What exactly are u challenging me on? :)

Lol. So ur claiming u have friends now and u don’t hit this place up 24/7? Haha
I’m thinking ur weak minded self realized u were over ur head. Lol.

I pretty sure nothing you can say would go over my head.

Now what was this big challenge you say I dodged? I feel another perma ban bet coming.

I pretty sure nothing you can say would go over my head.

Now what was this big challenge you say I dodged? I feel another perma ban bet coming.
Lol. Ur kidding right? U should take a trip down memory lane and review past posts. Lol
Challenged u on many things. Let’s start with matching Biden’s 47 years to trumps 4. How did ur butt tasted on that one? Lol

Reactions: jfegaly
Lol. Ur kidding right? U should take a trip down memory lane and review past posts. Lol
Challenged u on many things. Let’s start with matching Biden’s 47 years to trumps 4. How did ur butt tasted on that one? Lol
I’m not going thru thousands of posts just to find your dumb challenges. You’re just not that memor to me.

I have no idea what you mean “matching Biden’s 47:years to Trumps 4.” That makes no sense. Again, in order to do a proper challenge, you’ll have to learn to express yourself better.

I’m not going thru thousands of posts just to find your dumb challenges. You’re just not that memor to me.

I have no idea what you mean “matching Biden’s 47:years to Trumps 4.” That makes no sense. Again, in order to do a proper challenge, you’ll have to learn to express yourself better.
Oh.. so u want me to so I can update ur idiot self? Lol. Typical liberal... never wants to put in the work but u want everyone else to. You can’t match trumps achievements with Biden’s even with 43 years advantage. Lol. Hard to understand for u I know. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT