ADVERTISEMENT

Trump just dropped a bomb

This guy is unhinged...and I love it!!!
This is from data analysis from the Edison vote reporting system. If anyone's a data nerd I can try to find the post from the person how initially noticed this.

He basically took the code from the Edison system - which delivers counts from counting locations with a date stamp - and wrote a program to capture each time a batch of votes either were switched or dropped.

I'm suspending any optimism on the fact that it seems way too obvious. If true how freaking dumb do "they" (no clue who they might be) think we are? I'd grain of salt all of this.

I saw this on GP two hours ago...source code needs to confirm this claim, or this is going nowhere.

That's great but until there are more court cases won and new vote counts that show errors were made in Hiden's favor, this isn't going outside the bubble of Trump supporters. I think it will get to that point, but just being honest.

That's great but until there are more court cases won and new vote counts that show errors were made in Hiden's favor, this isn't going outside the bubble of Trump supporters. I think it will get to that point, but just being honest.

The media's not going to be able to ignore the President himself making this claim. Trump just called, raised, and told the dealer to throw down the river. Let's see how this hand plays out. The MSM's proggie heads are going to explode.🤣

I’d be completely shocked if this claim is being made without evidence right now. And it is probably already part of the lawsuit the SCOTUS will see. Some of you were already claiming this as a possibility. And now the President isn’t just saying “oh yeh!” and screaming, he’s throwing actual data that can be debunked or confirmed while screaming.

Honestly it doesn't really matter where the media does or does not take it. This isn't a popular opinion issue.

I know a little about our constitution and elections process, but I don't know how exactly this gets handled. One guess is that this starts with the FBI investigating. Since they have no jurisdiction in the actual election, one possibility is they could approach each State Legislature with analysis of their findings (regardless what those findings say). It would be up to the States to determine the best path forward. IF TRUE - HUGE IF - I'd be shocked if a governing body of a state would ignore data-based evidence of vote switching. I think the first state to act would be brave to do so, and the rest that didn't would be brave to not (if that makes sense).

On the other side, the FBI most certainly would have legal footing to go after the hardware or software manufacturer given the statistical improbability of every flipped or dropped vote only helping one candidate.

One last point before anyone who believes this gets excited...based on where we are now even this doesn't give Trump a win.
PA - +220k, he'd win (+20 EC / -20 for Biden)
MI - +41k, not enough
GA - +17k, plus 31k lost he'd win (+16 EC / -16 for Biden)
WI - +5.5k, not enough
AZ - +4k, not enough
NC - adds to lead (+15 EC)

I think it would end up at:
Biden 254
Trump 262

He's still going to have to win the lawsuit in MI (at least) to win.

Edit: to dive deeper down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole (it's getting stuffy in here), if all these rumors are true Biden was right, they really did assemble the most comprehensive voter fraud scheme in history...between the analog and digital methods they left nothing to chance

Edit2: Actually I'm an idiot, I'm only counting the flips once. All of the numbers above for flips should actually be 2X. That means AZ would be back in play (depending on final count). MI gets alot closer (82k of 120k - you only have to invalidate 40k or so from crooked ass Wayne County, which if the ballot drops are removed will be easy). WI is cut by more than half.

Last edited:
I saw this on GP two hours ago...source code needs to confirm this claim, or this is going nowhere.
Watch this Goldmom.........this happened in Florida in 2000. I've been looking for it since you mentioned source code. Happened in Oviedo, Fl at a tech company back then. The candidate doesn't matter, just proves the source code can be masked, an actual hand count vs software count has to be performed to unmask the fraud.

Honestly it doesn't really matter where the media does or does not take it. This isn't a popular opinion issue.

I know a little about our constitution and elections process, but I don't know how exactly this gets handled. One guess is that this starts with the FBI investigating. Since they have no jurisdiction in the actual election, one possibility is they could approach each State Legislature with analysis of their findings (regardless what those findings say). It would be up to the States to determine the best path forward. IF TRUE - HUGE IF - I'd be shocked if a governing body of a state would ignore data-based evidence of vote switching. I think the first state to act would be brave to do so, and the rest that didn't would be brave to not (if that makes sense).

On the other side, the FBI most certainly would have legal footing to go after the hardware or software manufacturer given the statistical improbability of every flipped or dropped vote only helping one candidate.

One last point before anyone who believes this gets excited...based on where we are now even this doesn't give Trump a win.
MI - +41k, not enough
WI - +5.5k, not enough
AZ - +4k, not enough

Biden 254
Trump 262

Edit: to dive deeper down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole (it's getting stuffy in here), if all these rumors are true Biden was right, they really did assemble the most comprehensive voter fraud scheme in history...between the analog and digital methods they left nothing to chance
This is about where it stands right now. Of course, neither Fox, or any other media outlets will post this image.
I can't remember who pointed it out, but Fox also called Arizona for Biden even when people were still in line to vote. For some reason, I believe Trump ends up winning Arizona along with Georgia and Pennsylvania, which will put Trump at 279 electoral votes. Voter fraud in AZ just seems so much more obvious than in MeatChicken and Penn.

Electoral-College-Map-Prediction-11-11-20-600x431.jpg

Last edited:
I've read about 4 articles that came out within a few hours of Trump's tweet, all refuting there's an issue with Dominion.

All 4 simply hand picked the issues in MI and GA that we know about and explained how they happened - sort of, the one in GA they called it an "unclear" software issue.

None addressed the Edison system analysis Trump is pulling these numbers from...which I find interesting. It's like hearing a noise from the back of your car, then pulling the dipstick out and checking the oil to prove you don't have a problem.

Doesn't prove anything either way.

This is about where it stands about now. Of course, neither Fox, or any other media outlets will post this image.
I can't remember who pointed it out, but Fox also called Arizona for Biden even when people were still in line to vote. For some reason, I believe Trump ends up winning Arizona along with Georgia and Pennsylvania, which will put Trump at 279 electoral votes. Voter fraud in AZ just seems so much more obvious than in MeatChicken and Penn.

I think AZ is statistically gone without litigation wins. He'd need something like 60%+ from what's left to count in Pima county.

But I hope you're right.

Reactions: nail1988
This is about where it stands about now. Of course, neither Fox, or any other media outlets will post this image.

Based on what I've seen from Wayne County, it's possible that MI Legislature isn't going to be able to certify results. The testimony and evidence is overwhelming, and troubling.

WI is close as hell too, I believe they've already promised a recount. Also some fvckery reported in Milwaukee is under litigation.

My point is, there's probably path that leaves NV and AZ out.

And as expected, we'll have to wait until tonight when the last bastions of conservatives at FOX come on for any mention of these breaking developments. Crickets right now.

MI - +41k, not enough
WI - +5.5k, not enough
AZ - +4k, not enough

Biden 254
Trump 262

I'm thinking more about public backlash. We need something more than Trump's tweets to make the other half of the country wake up and see what's happened.

it needs to come every day, and it needs to come from sources NOT associated with Trump. Like the individual states, like the courts.

I'm just thinking about how we can keep the violence to a minimum at this point when the nation realizes that Trump isn't going anywhere. Because the media will spin he stole the election. The people need to see the evidence that proves the media is FOS.

That's how we keep violence to a minimum.

I'm thinking more about public backlash. We need something more than Trump's tweets to make the other half of the country wake up and see what's happened.

it needs to come every day, and it needs to come from sources NOT associated with Trump. Like the individual states, like the courts.

I'm just thinking about how we can keep the violence to a minimum at this point when the nation realizes that Trump isn't going anywhere. Because the media will spin he stole the election. The people need to see the evidence that proves the media is FOS.

Hollow points.

Reactions: gatordad3
Based on what I've seen from Wayne County, it's possible that MI Legislature isn't going to be able to certify results. The testimony and evidence is overwhelming, and troubling.

WI is close as hell too, I believe they've already promised a recount. Also some fvckery reported in Milwaukee is under litigation.

My point is, there's probably path that leaves NV and AZ out.

I still think Trump has a case in VA as well, if he wants to press it.

That and millions of folks locked and loaded...silent majority...shy voters...72+ million.
It reminds me of my in-laws cul de sac in Kendall after Andrew hit in '92. Houses were torn to hell and back but all the neighbors with guns sat at the entrance to their street wearing guns and holding shotguns and SURPRISE carloads of looters drove by reaalllly slow but just kept on movin'...
Let me just admit I don't own a gun...but my neighbors do.

This is about where it stands right now. Of course, neither Fox, or any other media outlets will post this image.

I miscounted above. Flips are 2X the numbers we were given, dropped votes are 1X. That means +8k for Trump in AZ...might be enough.

Reactions: gatordad3
That and millions of folks locked and loaded...silent majority...shy voters...72+ million.
It reminds me of my in-laws cul de sac in Kendall after Andrew hit in '92. Houses were torn to hell and back but all the neighbors with guns sat at the entrance to their street wearing guns and holding shotguns and SURPRISE carloads of looters drove by reaalllly slow but just kept on movin'...
Let me just admit I don't own a gun...but my neighbors do.

What worries me is the media stoking the violence. That will be a lot harder to do if Trump and team present the EVIDENCE of fraud before hand.

IOW, there will only be violence if people legit think the election is being stolen from them.

Reactions: goldmom

MI - +41k, not enough
WI - +5.5k, not enough
AZ - +4k, not enough

Biden 254
Trump 262

Edit2: Actually I'm an idiot, I'm only counting the flips once. All of the numbers above for flips should actually be 2X. That means AZ would be back in play (depending on final count). MI gets alot closer (82k of 120k - you only have to invalidate 40k or so from crooked ass Wayne County, which if the ballot drops are removed will be easy). WI is cut by more than half.

Voter fraud was moved under DHS, this is now a national security issue

What worries me is the media stoking the violence. That will be a lot harder to do if Trump and team present the EVIDENCE of fraud before hand.

IOW, there will only be violence if people legit think the election is being stolen from them.
I think the media wants the violence, and they want to be able to spin it as Trump's fault.

I mean, if he'd just concede we don't have to deal with our cities burning. Once again, Trump proves it's only about him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT