ADVERTISEMENT

Jobs

I like Tyler smart guy, but he is a running a website that caters to shall we say not liberal people.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
make hay while the sun is shining my little sheep, all party’s lead to hangovers! The bigger the rager the bigger the hangover….

Couldn't possibly be due to those millions of illegals, now could it. :mad:
no-come-on.gif

Reactions: NavigatorII
Doesn't matter how many jobs there are when most jobs cannot pay for the cost of living under Bidenomics. People are working to lose money as credit card debt, mortgages, rents, groceries, auto loans, healthcare expenses, student loans all increase faster than wages.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Doesn't matter how many jobs there are when most jobs cannot pay for the cost of living under Bidenomics. People are working to lose money as credit card debt, mortgages, rents, groceries, auto loans, healthcare expenses, student loans all increase faster than wages.
Coat of loving is up so much because money supply is up so much it went parabolic in 2020 and rose another 12% in 2021z. Combined increase of 42%. Do the math on cpi move since then. Mo money mo problems

• Haha
We are in an inflationary boom, it’s better than an inflationary bust but not my way of doing things. This is by design, we will continue doing this for years no matter who is in office from this point until debt becomes monetized to a manageable level.

• Haha
I hope all my lil sheep are making big dollahs we could have another 2020 on our hands sooner than you think.

CNBC tells me

gas prices surging
1000 dollar trees to close ( MDFR loves them)
people are making 11,900 less a year since Trump

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT