ADVERTISEMENT

Another blowout

Jobs report still running way too hot

It's not though. These numbers aren't a bad thing, but we aren't back to normal. Hopefully this continues.

Laborforce participation rate is going down and hours decreased.

On Wednesday, Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell described the labor market as "at or nearing normal but not totally back to normal."

It's not though. These numbers aren't a bad thing, but we aren't back to normal. Hopefully this continues.

On Wednesday, Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell described the labor market as "at or nearing normal but not totally back to normal."
Nickelodean still hasn't grasped that fact that since covid, a substantial % of the population has dropped out of the labor force and some are still milking mommy and daddy's good graces. Remember, just the tip! These are MDFers Biden approved stimmies. 😂

Nickelodean still hasn't grasped that fact that since covid, a substantial % of the population has dropped out of the labor force and some are still milking mommy and daddy's good graces. Remember, just the tip! These are MDFers Biden approved stimmies. 😂
It’s just funny how Biden can stimmy us into oblivion, but it’s all Trump’s fault.

Anyone who speaks only in absolutes is a moron.

Yes Trump deserves some blame, but states had locked down their populations. People needed help.

Biden just did it because he’s trying to break our monetary system.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
The woke tarded ,Gov refuses to factor in the REAL inflation numbers, namely groceries, oil prices, rents, homowner's insurance, etc. What the HELL do they actually measure? The .GOV inflation numbers are a JOKE!

Meet people where they are, right?
Kudlow isn't the brightest of the bright. The ,Gov numbers are FUBAR, They are basing employment numbers on 4th qtr jobs, college and high school students filling temporary retail jobs for Christmas funds while on break. These are not real jobs, banks and other industries are laying off people on a regular basis.

Kudlow isn't the brightest of the bright. The ,Gov numbers are FUBAR, They are basing employment numbers on 4th qtr jobs, college and high school students filling temporary retail jobs for Christmas funds while on break. These are not real jobs, banks and other industries are laying off people on a regular basis.
🥱

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988

Nope this isn’t normal the economy is way too hot that’s why the bond market got crushed today. Hard to slow down big joes economy

Ya think, every tard that’s a trumper did the same thing. Bond market got routed the bond guys believed the data. I am sure the bookkeeper ole @NavigatorII is smarter than the bond market. LOL.
I'll never understand party over country people. I am certain that they didn't "breakdown" Trump's economy with a fine tooth comb. Now the jobs added and unemployment rate means nothing. It's just sad.

Jobs report still running way too hot

I'll never understand party over country people. I am certain that they didn't "breakdown" Trump's economy with a fine tooth comb. Now the jobs added and unemployment rate means nothing. It's just sad.

poor Kal and MDFR hyperventilating over seasonal jobs and then reality sets in

tom-and-jerry-water.gif

Last edited:

I didn’t.

It’s all over the place. A lot is from the same account MDF started the thread with.

If you’d like to discuss specifics vs personal attacks that would be welcome. But the news is mixed at best, they’re manipulating the data at worst.

This "person" that you keep posting from zero hedge is a partisan account. I just looked through that X, and everything is attacking democrats and pro Republicans. So I would expect that thread to look for something negative, and people who follow that "person" would look there to find negative. No chance that you went there for non partisan reasons, when everything about that account is partisan.

Did you bring "balance" to Trump job reports? Did you deep dive in his job numbers? I know you didn't, so why are doing it under Biden? 🤔.

“We’re Broke with Biden – We Weren’t with Trump” – Black Man at Barbershop Tells MSNBC “A LOT” of His Friends are Voting TRUMP (VIDEO)​

Young South Carolina voter: For sure. A lot of my friends are obviously my age, so we’re a little younger. We’ve only voted once for a president. And Trump is kind of all we know. And they’re kind of Trump and Biden, they’re like, well, we were broke with Biden. We weren’t with Trump. And that’s kind of the only thing that I’m hearing and over and over again, over and over again, is that, well, Trump, we had money. Well, okay.

200w.gif

Did you bring "balance" to Trump job reports? Did you deep dive in his job numbers? I know you didn't, so why are doing it under Biden? 🤔.
Honestly I don’t remember. I do recall the economy did well, can’t recall the bad spots after the first two years. But I doubt you can either, You’ll just attack anyone who isn’t a Biden supporter reflexively.

Here’s one of the key ways you and I are different. I posted hope these number are right, and hoped the economy will rebound. Things are hard paycheck to paycheck for people, and job numbers mean nothing when you work full time and can’t pay the bills. I hate to see people struggle.

I’ve also called Trump out for what he added to the debt. Posted the other day we haven’t had an Executive and Legislative branch with any semblance of fiscal responsibility in 25 years. And that’s true.

You are so biased and filled with hate that anyone raining on this “parade post” by MDF is “blindly partisan and will say anything”. You don’t allow any balance because of your hate.

But all I did in this thread was provide some evidence that behind the totals there are some concerns, and these totals (estimates by the feds) differed widely from the household survey. That indicates there could be some data manipulation to make the news sound better going into an election cycle. Not proof, but suspicious.

The other key difference? I’m honest about my political philosophy and candidate affiliation. You NEVER are.

This "person" that you keep posting from zero hedge is a partisan account. I just looked through that X, and everything is attacking democrats and pro Republicans. So I would expect that thread to look for something negative, and people who follow that "person" would look there to find negative. No chance that you went there for non partisan reasons, when everything about that account is partisan.
Check MDF’s posts. He’s cited him several times. Zerohedge reports the data.

I’m not saying there’s no bias, but attack the data or go away. If he’s posting or omitting tell us, otherwise admit you are ignoring good information in blind defense of the Biden administration.

I’m not saying there’s no bias, but attack the data or go away. If he’s posting or omitting tell us, otherwise admit you are ignoring good information in blind defense of the Biden administration.
i have said i like tyler, smart guy, but lets get it straight, he aint no lib.

• Love
Reactions: kalimgoodman

I never attacked the data. Once again reading comprehension. I said that he is a hardcore right page that is all about attacking anything liberal and it seems anti Trump at 1st glance. So of course his data will focus on what's not going well with the economy.

Wonder why?

What happened 2-3 years ago where alot of people lost their jobs?
I always find this argument by the right hilarious and inconsistent. So you're implying that these are mostly covid rebound jobs, so you don't want to give Biden credit BUT you don’t want to accept the role that covid did to inflation. So only use covid when it supports your partisanship?

Honestly I don’t remember. I do recall the economy did well, can’t recall the bad spots after the first two years. But I doubt you can either, You’ll just attack anyone who isn’t a Biden supporter reflexively.

Here’s one of the key ways you and I are different. I posted hope these number are right, and hoped the economy will rebound. Things are hard paycheck to paycheck for people, and job numbers mean nothing when you work full time and can’t pay the bills. I hate to see people struggle.

I’ve also called Trump out for what he added to the debt. Posted the other day we haven’t had an Executive and Legislative branch with any semblance of fiscal responsibility in 25 years. And that’s true.

You are so biased and filled with hate that anyone raining on this “parade post” by MDF is “blindly partisan and will say anything”. You don’t allow any balance because of your hate.

But all I did in this thread was provide some evidence that behind the totals there are some concerns, and these totals (estimates by the feds) differed widely from the household survey. That indicates there could be some data manipulation to make the news sound better going into an election cycle. Not proof, but suspicious.

The other key difference? I’m honest about my political philosophy and candidate affiliation. You NEVER are.
I did a search of your posting history on the economy. It's better to look and educate, then to accuse. So by looking, it seems that you seem to judge the economy on participation, 401k and GDP and both are good numbers for Biden’s economy. You also mentioned about the last 2 January reports (2022/2023) that those jobs were mostly seasonal and it would go down because those reports were good too. Well, you were wrong. Just looking at your posting history and the things that you seem to judge the economy on, you should think the economy is doing well.

I'll give you credit that you did criticize Trump on the debt. That was something that you did but you never attacked any other thing. Like you attack Biden job participation rate which is 62.7%. The highest it got under Trump was 63%. The highest it got under Obama was 66%. You never criticized Trump for that decline.

My position is that economy is doing well. The biggest weakness is interest rates that is impacting the housing market and even car market.

People struggle under Trump and every other President. People always struggle and always will. We will never have an economy that has people not struggling.

If you don't think it is data manipulation then why even post it? That's your way of not giving Biden credit? If something is good, then you have to find a way to hate on it?

To your last statement, why should the economy be about party affiliation? That is my point! It should be country over party. Glad you admitted that it's about party when you speak about the economy.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT