ADVERTISEMENT

Barkley is gonna punch blacks who are wearing the Trump mug shot shirt

BillytheC

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2021
Have to love the chuckster, his game was close to mine. He didn’t have my J though.

charles-barkley-golf.gif

It's a terrible swing, looks to me like he did a drill too much and it "stuck".

But if you look where he is just before impact it's not all bad - weight on front foot, hands forward, hits the little ball before the big ball, etc.

I'm not saying he's good or anyone should swing like this, he gets no power from weight transfer and he's falling back in his follow through, but there's some good there when he can put it together.

But if you look where he is just before impact it's not all bad - weight on front foot, hands forward, hits the little ball before the big ball, etc.

I'm not saying he's good or anyone should swing like this, he gets no power from weight transfer and he's falling back in his follow through, but there's some good there when he can put it together.
Terribly inefficient! A lot of unnecessary motion and counterproductive to achieving necessary clubhead speed. 😂

Reactions: fatman76
chuck is allowed to say anything he wants
he is not allowed to use fear tactics

Sat next to him on a flight once. Great dude. He is exactly what you think he would be like. Very friendly and extremely nice to the flight staff.

Reactions: Mdfgator
LOL in Martin County Florida. WTF is going on down there? 😂

425618618_934123931673993_6679871269516557663_n.jpg
Dude I saw this crap 10 years ago at a Rockies game.

It’s a crazy fringe circumcision group that travels around and holds up signs.

I haven’t met a lot of people in my life mad they got circumcised.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
chuck is allowed to say anything he wants
he is not allowed to use fear tactics
If I were a hardcore MAGA type I’d wear the shirt with zero concern I’d run into Barkley.

It’s puffery, but it’s a guy who says what’s on his mind with no filter.

I just think it's a funny swing - my intentions were no deeper than that :cool:

I am surprised he considers himself someone that he thinks people will listen to advice when his claimed to fame is putting a ball in to a hole.

Y'all calm down he's just trying to stay relevant. He likes being rich, he's not fixin to punch anybody.

Just like Georgia can be counted on to lose one game a season for no good reason, Sir Charles can be expected to pop off once a year with something that enrages everyone.

I am surprised he considers himself someone that he thinks people will listen to advice when his claimed to fame is putting a ball in to a hole.
Believe it or not, from my two hours sitting next to him on a flight, he doesn’t. He doesn’t take himself too seriously and said his job isn’t hard since “he’s just talking about basketball and just says what he thinks.”

You are, you try to play both sides on every issue but you’re transparently liberal
One of my least favorite words apparently. Means you completely full of shit. Play both sides of what issue aske me direct questions I will answer directly. Some for you some against. I don’t align with crooks. I am one in a trillion. Believe me 👌🏿

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT