ADVERTISEMENT

Secretly flying them in

BillytheC

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2021
I hope they all end up on liberal's doorsteps.

That dementia ridden old fool is destroying our once powerful and wonderful country bit by bit. Of course he's he's just carrying out the directions of his Muslim former boss. When he finally goes permanently there are millions who won't shed a tear. He's simply been a disaster and totally disrespected by the rest of the world. Except by Hamas I might add..

That dementia ridden old fool is destroying our once powerful and wonderful country bit by bit. Of course he's he's just carrying out the directions of his Muslim former boss. When he finally goes permanently there are millions who won't shed a tear. He's simply been a disaster and totally disrespected by the rest of the world. Except by Hamas I might add..
I endorse this.....

So update this morning...over 325000 of these illegal aliens have been flown in to Florida...and about 50000 to other states. THEY ARE TRYING TO GET MORE REPRESENTATION, as ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE COUNTED in census, which determines how many political representatives you have in each state

So update this morning...over 325000 of these illegal aliens have been flown in to Florida...and about 50000 to other states. THEY ARE TRYING TO GET MORE REPRESENTATION, as ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE COUNTED in census, which determines how many political representatives you have in each state
Trump tried to get the census counts to only include citizens......but the courts struck that down. The question wasn't even allowed on the census. Why? Wahhhhhhh.......they might not participate. WTF? Then GTFO!!! :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: dezyDeco
:rolleyes:

8lfc9d.jpg

Reactions: BCSpell
This is like the guy who’s cheating on his wife, and in turn becomes paranoid and accusatory his wife is cheating on him, all because he’s doing it to her.
Sounds like a liberal, accuses the other side of doing exactly what they are doing.

Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT