ADVERTISEMENT

once again joey shows his admin does not want a secure border

BillytheC

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2021
Well thankfully we have a wall, a great big wall…. Hell he only spent 7 trillion more than we collected I am sure we built a wall….

so Trump's unfinished wall so far has cost supposedly $7 trillion - it is actually billion not trillion and total cost was estimated to be 15 Billion had joey not stopped it

how much has the illegals cost us in just the last 2.5 years. - over 150BILLION

Reactions: NavigatorII
so Trump's unfinished wall so far has cost supposedly $7 trillion - it is actually billion not trillion and total cost was estimated to be 15 Billion had joey not stopped it

It’s intentional and it’s a massive miscalculation.

As Catholic Hispanics start to assimilate they will reject the rainbow woke agenda and realize they identify more with religious conservatives.

That’s when the real cries for a closed border will materialize. This is about one thing - democrat power.

Remember the idiots saying "Walls do not work"? Well lets remind everyone how well open borders work! LOLOL

I disagree that it’s about bringing in dem voters, although that’s part of it. What is going on currently is about bringing in slave labor.

Reactions: gatordad3
I disagree that it’s about bringing in dem voters, although that’s part of it. What is going on currently is about bringing in slave labor.
I think we ALL are missing the entire point here. Many thoink it is for future voters. It cannot be that, because most of these people are fleeing exactly what the dim wits want to turn America in to. I think we REALLY need to figure out their end game here. And I thought this moring...since they all take HUGE, HUGE kickbacks from our enemies...coulf the drug cartels be paying the politicians to do this, and look the other way?

because most of these people are fleeing exactly what the dim wits want to turn America in to.

People who live in inner cities are more negatively impacted by liberal democrat policies...and yet, election after election, they overwhelmingly support the left.

Never underestimate a persons willingness to vote against their own self-interests.

I think we ALL are missing the entire point here. Many thoink it is for future voters. It cannot be that, because most of these people are fleeing exactly what the dim wits want to turn America in to. I think we REALLY need to figure out their end game here. And I thought this moring...since they all take HUGE, HUGE kickbacks from our enemies...coulf the drug cartels be paying the politicians to do this, and look the other way?
I think it is largely to supply slave labor. I think we know it is unsustainable to continue to outsource our critical supply chains AND we are looking for a way to continue to print money yo finance our debts and continue to run up asset prices, so we need a huge supply of essentially slave labor to keep wages down.

I do construction law in NJ and literally every publicly financed project that is supposed to be paying prevailing wages is half staffed by illegal labor.

People who live in inner cities are more negatively impacted by liberal democrat policies...and yet, election after election, they overwhelmingly support the left.

Never underestimate a persons willingness to vote against their own self-interests.
This is the TRUE meaning of insanity, and although we are making progress here w black voters..it is not NEAR enough. They should NEVER vote blue. NO ONE can tell me why they do

Reactions: blubo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT