ADVERTISEMENT

Google, etc etc

Mdfgator

Bull Gator
Jun 24, 2017

@fatman76 doesn't think these companies manipulate!!! You really cannot make this crap up folks!!!

Sheep. And fyi, Trump is the world’s greatest conman.

@fatman76 doesn't think these companies manipulate!!! You really cannot make this crap up folks!!!

Sheep. And fyi, Trump is the world’s greatest conman.
What? @fatman76 @NavigatorII @Capt Ron 1 - all completely agree with you that they are left leaning institutions, sitting on the coasts, where as Satya-Batna Ungar noted on Bill Maher, 90% of all households earning 750K or more vote Democrat.

Here is your issue: you often rightly diagnose the issue (inflation, stimulus, deficits, immigration, etc.), and then your TDS kicks in, and your magnetic pole on who to blame gets flipped 180 degrees.

I have more than my share of issues with Trump, but I actually am seeing him being profoundly humbled by the sheer weight of the "deep state" (read: 91 indictments, some fair, some deeply political, some ridiculous) and realizes the magnitude of the situation.

What? @fatman76 @NavigatorII @Capt Ron 1 - all completely agree with you that they are left leaning institutions, sitting on the coasts, where as Satya-Batna Ungar noted on Bill Maher, 90% of all households earning 750K or more vote Democrat.

Here is your issue: you often rightly diagnose the issue (inflation, stimulus, deficits, immigration, etc.), and then your TDS kicks in, and your magnetic pole on who to blame gets flipped 180 degrees.

I have more than my share of issues with Trump, but I actually am seeing him being profoundly humbled by the sheer weight of the "deep state" (read: 91 indictments, some fair, some deeply political, some ridiculous) and realizes the magnitude of the situation.
MDFer is not only a mediocre troll, but he's a hell of a straw man builder too. LOL@ at that construct and then says "I told you so!" 😂 I don't agree with the conclusion the author came to but big tech certainly attempts to muddy the water with biased articles and search algorithms that are contrary to their beliefs. We've proven that here before, an entire thread was dedicated to it a couple of years ago. I don't recall the name of it now. The reality is, the masses are blissfully ignorant and don't pay attention or care. The media doesn't sway the majority of people either way, but we are so divided they are gunning for the gullible 10% that do actually decide elections. They couldn't be more obvious.

Reactions: dezyDeco

No fatman was arguing that it wasn’t them manipulating but giving me what they think I want.

I keep saying it, he lives in upside down world.

We deserve better.

Someone get BSC back in here. At least he was coherent and fairly intelligent.

I keep saying it, he lives in upside down world.

We deserve better.

Someone get BSC back in here. At least he was coherent and fairly intelligent.
You didn’t argue with me about Apple controlling your spellcheck? Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT