ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News Has A Problem. Its Name Is Newsmax

Consider the source, it's from Politico, but they just published an article claiming last year that Newsmax committed to a $1M contribution to.........The Clinton Foundation. Included a quote from someone at Newsmax admitting to it.

If true, they are done too.

Reactions: gatordad3
Consider the source, it's from Politico, but they just published an article claiming last year that Newsmax committed to a $1M contribution to.........The Clinton Foundation. Included a quote from someone at Newsmax admitting to it.

YEP - Trump Television.

This is 100% true. Careful who you guys put your trust in media.

As much as OANN is bland, i'm slowly warming up to them.

I'll still watch Tucker and maybe Hannity. My problem with Hannity is a lot of us are already way ahead of his broadcasts so his "explosive" stories are weeks behind.

This is 100% true. Careful who you guys put your trust in media.

As much as OANN is bland, i'm slowly warming up to them.

I'll still watch Tucker and maybe Hannity. My problem with Hannity is a lot of us are already way ahead of his broadcasts so his "explosive" stories are weeks behind.
Well, for me it's that or nothing. I don't have OANN on TV.

Get the TuneIn app and go radio. Rush and Dana Loesch are good starts.
I can listen to Rush, Beck, Levin and Hannity where I live on the radio, but it's selective on when I am driving. I guess I need this TuneIn app. Thinking about Blaze TV subscription. Thoughts?

I can listen to Rush, Beck, Levin and Hannity where I live on the radio, but it's selective on when I am driving. I guess I need this TuneIn app. Thinking about Blaze TV subscription. Thoughts?
I have blaze and its very good.

I am actually burnt out on political media. I feel compelled to watch the election aftermath but on election day I didnt tune in to blaze until after midnight and didnt watch any coverage on any media platform tv/ internet etc.

But I watch mostly youtubes on van/school bus to rv conversions, homesteading and gardening. I am planning for my future retirement and social distancing from big gubmint and the nanny state. I watch political stuff on bitchute. Even then there is more than one can digest.

Since I believe sept we have watched seasons 1-11 of Supernatural and reluctantly on my part several seasons of Call the Midwife.

Otherwise I am doing domestic duty and was taking care of our largest garden so far.

Now its taking care ofour the home, some things for the covid daughter, my post op wife and my temporarily home-schooled son.

If you are as "distracted" as me and cant put the time into the service then Blaze @ $99/ year might not be for you. I have it anyway but havent watched more than an hour since the election and it was weeks before when I watched it last.

I am from the leave me alone branch of conservatism and after a while the reality of our current gubmint nanny state is quite frustrating .

Brandon Tatum used to be a regular on Fox. Just recently he pretty much told Fox to piss off, and no longer wanting to be booked there anymore.

Last edited:
This is great news.

Rupert Murdoch has done more to help Donald Trump than anyone. He also has dirt on everyone.

Making enemies with Murdoch is both the dumbest thing Trump could do yet completely consistent with his history. If this "war" results in the downfall of both FOX and Trump, I may have to reconsider my position that Trump is the worst president since Andrew Johnson. It would be like Darth Vader throwing the Emperor into the Death Star reactor.

Do you actually like free-speech suppression? If you do not see it, then there is no hope for you.

?

The "free speech" is on the part of the journalists. They have the right to say, or NOT SAY, what they like. It's THEIR speech.

But it's nice seeing Fox take a shot at RESPONSIBLE journalism. You know, where you see lies, and you know they are lies, and you refuse to give any credence to the lies so you do not report them.

If you see what Fox News is doing as free speech suppression, then there is no hope for YOU.

So you found somebody new that's willing to tell you the lies that comfort you in your little bubbles. That's nice.

What stories has Newsmax run that are lies?

Give us specific examples and explain the lie.

Hint: Reporting news you don't want to hear doesn't make it a lie.

[QUOTE="LizardGrad89, post: 1814815, member: 1564"

But it's nice seeing Fox take a shot at RESPONSIBLE journalism. You know, where you see lies, and you know they are lies, and you refuse to give any credence to the lies so you do not report them.
[/QUOTE]

Give us a specific example of how you think Fox did this.

LOL. So I'm hiding in my bubble from what? The baseless accusations of election fraud? GTFO.

Baseless? Are you insane?

One state had people from the 1800s voting.

In person.

This is how mentally ill the left is: Any facts that they don't want to hear, their minds reclassify as 'lies'. They don't want to hear that their party cheats, so when they hear evidence of it, they call it 'lies'.

Or baseless.

I mean it's possible a guy born in 1850 really did take his 170 year-old body and vote for Hiden. In person. @LizardGrad89 can see where that is possible.

Of course, he can also see 20K votes all in a row being for his candidate. Which is, of course, statistically impossible.

But not to @LizardGrad89. Because that's what he wants to hear, so he believes.

I will say again; as soon as we get this election nonsense done and the dems are jailed, one of the first orders of business for the good of this country has to be getting mental health treatment to the left. We can't have half this country believing that up is down and wrong is right.

In person.

This is how mentally ill the left is: Any facts that they don't want to hear, their minds reclassify as 'lies'. They don't want to hear that their party cheats, so when they hear evidence of it, they call it 'lies'.

Or baseless.

I mean it's possible a guy born in 1850 really did take his 170 year-old body and vote for Hiden. In person. @LizardGrad89 can see where that is possible.

Of course, he can also see 20K votes all in a row being for his candidate. Which is, of course, statistically impossible.

I will say again; as soon as we get this election nonsense done and the dems are jailed, one of the first orders of business for the good of this country has to be getting mental health treatment to the left. We can't have half this country believing that up is down and wrong is right.

All you do is post unverified sensational claims that you find on social media and conspiracy sites, while scolding others for being ”hoodwinked” by ”fake news.”

Tucker Carlson just apologized for spreading unverified claims about dead people voting, which have been proved false.

You, and many on this forum, have convinced yourselves that you have superior insight. This a fallacy.

In person.

Or baseless.

Called me out twice. Good Lord I so own you.

All you do is post unverified sensational claims that you find on social media and conspiracy sites, while scolding others for being ”hoodwinked” by ”fake news.”

Tucker Carlson just apologized for spreading unverified claims about dead people voting, which have been proved false.

You, and many on this forum, have convinced yourselves that you have superior insight. This a fallacy.
Man I don’t care that much for ghost either but it’s not baseless. They have proven that dead people vote in this election in several states. And they all seem to vote for Biden.

You could see that on the voter rolls. Whether it was enough to sway the election is another story.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Man I don’t care that much for ghost either but it’s not baseless. They have proven that dead people vote in this election in several states. And they all seem to vote for Biden.

You could see that on the voter rolls. Whether it was enough to sway the election is another story.
IMHO that is un-answerable. The cheaters in many instances mingled the illegal with the legal. So will SCOTUS or anyone in the chain of authority spoil the batch ( I hope so). Cheaters admonished, Trump wins and some small minority of voter realizes that their vote was invalidated by cheating done on their side. Either they work to fix their side or join us.

The only downside is the rioting that will occur but Fla Gub has shown us the solution. Let average Joe citizen put down the riots by force.

LOL. So I'm hiding in my bubble from what? The baseless accusations of election fraud? GTFO.

I was talking about media that says what you want to hear. You have it, why can't he?

And yes, you are clearly more comfortable in your bubble. You absolutely know I'm correct and that is why you spun to election fraud instead of what I was clearly referring to...biased media. You tell on yourself...smart guys, like the ones you pretend to be like, don't do that.

That's because our sources are giving us facts.

Your sources are giving you commentary.

Facts trump commentary. Sorry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT