ADVERTISEMENT

To INSTA

The annunaki Nibiru species eh, I studied this "super race" for years.. Some interesting stuff to say the least,

I respect that. I will laff at people for stupid beliefs tho. I think aliens are much more likely than the god described on the bible

Laughing at someone else's beliefs without refutable proof of your own seems dumb to me, but whatever... :cool:

Besides, one does not negate the other (aliens/GOD), and as I said, the Sumerians say that the Annanuki said that they believed in the One Creator GOD themselves. o_O

In an 'Infinite Universe' I'm cautious about closing my mind to any of the possibilities that are out there. Omnipotence is not a common human attribute, the best I can tell... ;)

i would certainly never be hanging out in or near the establishments you would frequent... that's for sure

Right, you'd instead be spending your time at the Bambi motel with one of your hot/dumb future wives?

ain't no self involved selfish female ever touching my coaching money, lol you out of your mind.. So a woman can get into an argument and collapse on herself mentally over not getting what she wanted for breakfast and want a divorce, and half my shit, yea right...Weak ass selfish unstable creatures can get on and marry bielema fat ass, im sure that 40 lb blond just LOVES him for his charming personality and looks right? Right

ain't no self involved selfish female ever touching my coaching money, lol you out of your mind.. So a woman can get into an argument and collapse on herself mentally over not getting what she wanted for breakfast and want a divorce, and half my shit, yea right...Weak ass selfish unstable creatures can get on and marry bielema fat ass, im sure that 40 lb blond just LOVES him for his charming personality and looks right? Right

There are plenty of high quality women partners out there, but you're probably correct that none of them would ever give an obvious turd like you even a second glance. :oops:

I married a NHS Valedictorian and she has been the solid, stable anchor, and mother to my children for 40+ years. All you'd ever have a weak shot at is some brainless ho, so you're likely correct in remaining single and just ho-hoppin', or maybe kissing a dunny... (I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for a total loser like you). :rolleyes:

PS
How many of the current Gator football coaches are single ho-chasers like you? o_O

Reactions: fsu939913
yea im sure you just weave through stacked marines trained in hand to hand combat and ufc/boxing martial artists with ease on a daily basis

you're gonna keep saying a bunch of petty shit on here, but everyone here that knows me knows very well how that bullying would turn out and Danny would have to talk me out of it. Civilians like you running into marines is a nightmare situation that never ends well, just ask @EvilWayz he's seen it plenty times himself im sure, people talk too much. Especially you

Please Danny, DONT talk Numbers out of it.... just help him hide the body

Reactions: Dannygator1989
Please Danny, DONT talk Numbers out of it.... just help him hide the body

Must be another of those violent psycho-liberals, to advocate murdering someone for posting opinions on a msg-board. o_O

But don't worry dog-poker, I wouldn't hide anything myself, I'd make sure that the truth came out immediately. :cool:

(while they think that anything that I've said deserves banning) :rolleyes:

There are plenty of high quality women partners out there, but you're probably correct that none of them would ever give an obvious turd like you even a second glance. :oops:

I married a NHS Valedictorian and she has been the solid, stable anchor, and mother to my children for 40+ years. All you'd ever have a weak shot at is some brainless ho, so you're likely correct in remaining single and just ho-hoppin', or maybe kissing a dunny... (I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for a total loser like you). :rolleyes:

PS
How many of the current Gator football coaches are single ho-chasers like you? o_O

oh believe me, the broads you daydream about give me every glance imaginable because of their shallow traits shining right through like a fish to a worm on the surface.. Let's just say im not the friendly friend zoner guy, and that's sad on their part because of how selfish and shallow they all really are...

Must be another of those violent psycho-liberals, to advocate murdering someone for posting opinions on a msg-board. o_O

But don't worry dog-poker, I wouldn't hide anything myself, I'd make sure that the truth came out immediately. :cool:

(while they think that anything that I've said deserves banning) :rolleyes:

You're the one that gets bent out of shape over what other people post on a message board.

And I love that, with all the other "great" things in your life, your loving wife is now an National Honor Society Valedictorian.

My my.

Is she mulatto too?

yea im sure you just weave through stacked marines trained in hand to hand combat and ufc/boxing martial artists with ease on a daily basis

you're gonna keep saying a bunch of petty shit on here, but everyone here that knows me knows very well how that bullying would turn out and Danny would have to talk me out of it. Civilians like you running into marines is a nightmare situation that never ends well, just ask @EvilWayz he's seen it plenty times himself im sure, people talk too much. Especially you

Im 6'2 210 pounds. I would plow u. I know a ton of marines who were all whimps when they joined and they r still whimps today. Jus becuz someone is a marine does not all of a sudden make them a badazz lol i boxed a marine yesterday for fun. Cool guy, but he lost. My brother is in special forces and i can whip him in a fight. I grew up fighting unlike u. So anyday u want it big boi, u jus let me know. U keep barking and eventually im gunna see if u can bite.

6'2 210...You are truly a physical specimen. I bet folks really change their tune around here, now that they know.

6'2 210...You are truly a physical specimen. I bet folks really change their tune around here, now that they know.

I work out every day and run a couple miles each day in the morning b4 i go to work. Box here and there. I dont sit around getting fat and out of shape. Nobody really trys me in real life. Except Kenny my 2nd yr of college.....did not turn out well for him

Reactions: nail1988
210 doesn't sound like someone that works out 5 times a week, sounds like a lot of extra weight for 6"2

Im 5"10 185 and fought in the 145 weight class, im more filled in now and in the best shape ive been. As a trained south paw people certainly don't bug me looking for nonsense trouble

like i said, you are gonna go on and on here about plowing things, when many here know thats simply not true. When Ghost saw me he thought I was a RB in College.. the marines had nothing to do with my boxing prowess or ufc training, you have been the one barking for months on end to everyone here on this board when they don't agree with your hipster edgy opinions and then attacking with childish insults, not me. Then you go like insta with more assumptions about what i have or havent done, quick fact check, boxers fight, that's what they do.

210 doesn't sound like someone that works out 5 times a week, sounds like a lot of extra weight for 6"2

Im 5"10 185 and fought in the 145 weight class, im more filled in now and in the best shape ive been. As a trained south paw people certainly don't bug me looking for nonsense trouble

like i said, you are gonna go on and on here about plowing things, when many here know thats simply not true. When Ghost saw me he thought I was a RB in College.. the marines had nothing to do with my boxing prowess or ufc training, you have been the one barking for months on end to everyone here on this board when they don't agree with your hipster edgy opinions and then attacking with childish insults, not me. Then you go like insta with more assumptions about what i have or havent done, quick fact check, boxers fight, that's what they do.

I dont have any fat on me at all. All muscle. Drink ur whey protein and take creatine and maybe one day u can look like me. I have fought tons of people in boxing, wrestling, grappling. Its people like u that i love fighting. The ones who think they r invincible and their "training" will help them. I remember wrestling and grappling with this guy who had a "black belt" but he only weighed 175 pounds, it was like picking up a baby. Weight matters. Im not making assumptions about u, ur a pansy who would break in the first min. U dont have a good job but ur some dangerous 145 pd southpaw? Gtfo of here with that.

Also a little advice. Danny and whoever this loser ghost guy is u keep mentioning, try fighting ur own battles, it looks bad when u keep tapping out and calling for their help.

Also LOL about u making assumptions about me yet dont like it when its done to u lol

i don't have a good job, wat.. what does that even...

and bud you are the only one pretending to be the internet invincibility clause on the board, and you continue with more assumptions... thanks for explaining my workout supplements i already take daily, works enough to have people trying to tell me to stop lying that im on a cycle. You aren't just gonna go around telling people how much better your opinions are being tough without resistance, it's just not gonna happen on our board as an outsider nole poster.

Ah the internet...never has there been a greater hive of scum and villainy.

Let him fight his own battles. Im trying to toughen him up and u jumping in all the time makes him weak. I know ur trying to help but u gotta let him do this by himself

Last edited:
i don't have a good job, wat.. what does that even...

and bud you are the only one pretending to be the internet invincibility clause on the board, and you continue with more assumptions... thanks for explaining my workout supplements i already take daily, works enough to have people trying to tell me to stop lying that im on a cycle. You aren't just gonna go around telling people how much better your opinions are being tough without resistance, it's just not gonna happen on our board as an outsider nole poster.

I expect resistance. U just arent giving any. Im up working out right now. U?

And u still are crying for help. Stop it!! Fight ur own battle. "Ur an outsider on our home board" screams guys he is not one of ours plz help. This is me and u. Grow up and talk to me 1v1. Its not even a fight and ur asking for danny ghostband now tge rest of the board. Its pathetic quit doing it.

Remember, a sane man can never out-tough an interwebz tough guy

Would u like to meet? Ive already openly stated i would meet anyone on here. What happens is up to u. I would buy u a beer, fight, talk about sports. Im a pretty easy going guy

I didn't know you could tag people. I believe I have just found my new favorite way to annoy people.

In this day in age, with MCMAP being a regular part of PT, messing with Marines is a dumb thing to do. Especially if there is more than one of them, and believe you me, we are everywhere, even if it isn't immediately obvious.

Reactions: fsu939913
Annaunki (ancient aliens) told the Sumerians that they also believed in the One True All Creator GOD. o_O

They (Annaunki) were called gods by the more primitive peoples, which is understandable imo. Other groups of ancient aliens were also called gods in different parts of the Earth.
Very advanced technology looks just like magic (or god) to those of very limited knowledge.

In my own book, there is a GOD, and then there are gods, and then even oh gawd.... :cool:

And then there are the Deep Ones. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn. Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!

serveimage

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
I know it is, I'm six even, 210 and I'm a disgusting fatbody.

Really?

We're the same size and other than a minor beer chub in the middle, I'm in pretty good shape.

And the only exercise I do is when I'm actually in the field (and even that's minimal).

All of 'em if they got any sense. Gotta get while the gettin's good, and "Hey baby, I'm a Coach for the Florida Football team" will get the panties of somebody, guaranteed.

Monogamy is unnatural.

How so? I mean i cheat on my wife all the time even with a gator softball player but hey, y do u think its unnatural?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT