ADVERTISEMENT

To INSTA

I bet you should have watched her more closely over the years while she's "running errands or to a zumba class" that stretches 4-5 hours somehow..

and you're literally still just attacking one of the most laid back cool guys i've ever seen that can hold his liquor for someone that drinks daily, he's the epitome of a functioning drinker and even more doesn't try to hide his habit, which is usually the first sign of huge problems of an addict when they delude themselves of thinking they really don't do it that much or notice how it changes them or their actions around others... "dunny" is a cool dude, just stop man... you would call Jesus himself a twit if you met him and a faker on the cross dying for our sins, you would still somehow compare it to yourself and how you've done more and he's done the fakest sacrifices for all of mankind and should ask mary how she really got pregnant since he's such a loser and a whino and table turner as an avid degenerate gambler... Newsflash, Danny is a straight flying dude that takes care of his, you're making yourself look like more of an asshole each time you go on these rants, much less making them all personal and getting away with it somehow still, which is amazing to me.. YOU are the dickhead here and everyone knows it but you, oh how the turntables iron knees...

Get off ur knees. Danny doesnt need u down there

oh, OHHHH so I don't know anything about what you have done in your life or what you have gone through... but YOU sure as hell know it ALLLLLLL about every single one of us and are just fine and allowed to play the game you do without anyone doing it back... Purest sign of a hypocrite Iv'e ever seen in my life, my God man... do you even read your own posts, someone has to ask at this point... and you're not even trolling, even better the other troller is the ONLY person liking all your posts... Christ on roller skates people..

I dont troll. People freak out over the truth far too often. People like u troll themselves daily. No need for me to do so

I bet you should have watched her more closely over the years while she's "running errands or to a zumba class" that stretches 4-5 hours somehow..

and you're literally still just attacking one of the most laid back cool guys i've ever seen that can hold his liquor for someone that drinks daily, he's the epitome of a functioning drinker and even more doesn't try to hide his habit, which is usually the first sign of huge problems of an addict when they delude themselves of thinking they really don't do it that much or notice how it changes them or their actions around others... "dunny" is a cool dude, just stop man... you would call Jesus himself a twit if you met him and a faker on the cross dying for our sins, you would still somehow compare it to yourself and how you've done more and he's done the fakest sacrifices for all of mankind and should ask mary how she really got pregnant since he's such a loser and a whino and table turner as an avid degenerate gambler... Newsflash, Danny is a straight flying dude that takes care of his, you're making yourself look like more of an asshole each time you go on these rants, much less making them all personal and getting away with it somehow still, which is amazing to me.. YOU are the dickhead here and everyone knows it but you, oh how the turntables iron knees...

U think ur an expert on drugs and alcohol. Ur a complete moron. U literally know nothing. Its amazing how delusional u r. U call out insta but my gawd u r literally the dumbest person here.

Reactions: instaGATOR
yet you are the expert, the one that's never experienced what you are the expert on... Makes complete and total logical sense

fu13, leave that future genius Gator coach alone dude. He so cool he doesn't even need any ice in his tea.... :rolleyes:
=========

BTW, FU too. -- Dunnygoater would never see another post from me if he would quit stalking and trolling my posts with his constant chit. I never go looking for him and I never even open one of his threads, when he rarely starts one,,, so Bite-Me butt-wipe... :cool:

Reactions: fsu939913
yet you are the expert, the one that's never experienced what you are the expert on... Makes complete and total logical sense

I listen to actual experts..... After listening to u i dont think u know what logical sense is

Reactions: instaGATOR
fu13, leave that future genius Gator coach alone dude. He so cool he doesn't even need any ice in his tea.... :rolleyes:
=========

BTW, FU too. -- Dunnygoater would never see another post from me if he would quit stalking and trolling my posts with his constant chit. I never go looking for him and I never even open one of his threads, when he rarely starts one,,, so Bite-Me butt-wipe... :cool:

stop posting at yourself

stop posting at yourself

LVD5aj4Pps7l.jpg

He'll never find his way home like that....

I listen to actual experts..... After listening to u i dont think u know what logical sense is

experts meaning more people like you that are clueless and have never experienced what they are being stamped as experts by from the billion dollar pharmaceutical industry... Use your head, stop falling for the bullshit..

No one here but you ACTUALLY believes weed has or can ever, ever kill a human...

Ask anyone here what's the worst experience they have ever had on the drug, and it will be hilarious compared to anything else or alcohol I can guarantee you that... You keep acting like weed gives the side effects of crack or meth/blow and keeps you up for days on end chasing the dragon with a bong in a dark basement somewhere then go insane and pop off everyone nearby on a shooting rampage... It's insane how off base you are here and if you were posting this on other boards on the internet you would be catching hell for your misinformed inaccuracy badly...

So u would give to ur pregnant wife and kid everyday?

yea, because that's what someone said... Give them that drug everyday, see what happens... Then try it with all the other real hard drugs and alcohol and see what your miserable results would be in comparison...

experts meaning more people like you that are clueless and have never experienced what they are being stamped as experts by from the billion dollar pharmaceutical industry... Use your head, stop falling for the bullshit..

No one here but you ACTUALLY believes weed has or can ever, ever kill a human...

Ask anyone here what's the worst experience they have ever had on the drug, and it will be hilarious compared to anything else or alcohol I can guarantee you that... You keep acting like weed gives the side effects of crack or meth/blow and keeps you up for days on end chasing the dragon with a bong in a dark basement somewhere then go insane and pop off everyone nearby on a shooting rampage... It's insane how off base you are here and if you were posting this on other boards on the internet you would be catching hell for your misinformed inaccuracy badly...

Hold that L for me

yea, because that's what someone said... Give them that drug everyday, see what happens... Then try it with all the other real hard drugs and alcohol and see what your miserable results would be in comparison...

Y r u always comparing? U act like weed is nutritional for u. Experts say its bad for u. People make bad decisions while they r high. There was just a person who shot and killed 3 people he was with becuz he got paranoid. Everyone but the pothead community knows its not nutritional and bad for u.

I also know its near impossible to overdose on it. However, it alters ur state of mind and gets u to make a bad decision. Bad decisions equal death. U need to pay attention more in the world. Read up on some stories and people negatively effected by it. But u wont, u want to live in ur bubble that ur little pothead buddies created for u.

My basic premise, is weed is bad for u. Which it is

You think Weed is the worst drug of the whole lot of instant killers and life ruiners.. but im the crazy one

The worst decisions people make while high is trying out mustard on a pb & J because it just sounds good in theory at the time..

You think Weed is the worst drug of the whole lot of instant killers and life ruiners.. but im the crazy one

The worst decisions people make while high is trying out mustard on a pb & J because it just sounds good in theory at the time..

Do u have 3rd grade reading comprehension? Heck even 2nd grade would do

I feel like u dont know how to google things. Jus google, guy gets high and kills people

oh so the weeds just made this guy do something that's so uncommon and rare for the other millions of people that smoke it and do the opposite of harmful things... Must just only be the marijuana as the killer issue here..

why don't you tell me what YOU know about it, other than just what some bots that are self involved in business ventures to keep making their billions from non violent crimes of a bud in their pocket/possession... You do understand why it's still illegal in too many places right? It being illegal literally makes millions for the law and people making pills that get people hooked to keep spending money on while only helping 1/8th of their real pain issues while needing to take more and more = paying for more and being addicted on top of that... Why did the pharm companies start making a pill version of the drug if it's so bad and DIRECTLY from the same people demonizing it... Why do they give this herb to people dying of severe cancer wickedly attacking them to help their immune system cope, proven to kill cancer cells, give them appetite, less nausea and better sleep? Where are the articles pointing out how weed is the only drug that helps cure the sick and ill from serious diseases and cancers? Nothing else does it and they don't give anything else to these people, do you know why? Because it IS good for your immune system and can help your body.. The only long term issue from weed is the smoking it as any smoke in your lungs will ultimately take it's toll and be detrimental, that's obvious... and if you smoked it even once you would have an entirely new understanding about what it is, and does... not to mention and entirely new and different positive outlook on life and many other things you've never thought of in ways you couldn't imagine, it's healthy for your mentality and opens new doors of thinking.. It just doesn't do what you think it does, talk to the millions that have used it recreationally and you will find FAR more positives than negatives... Look at the videos of old people smoking for the very first time, it's eye opening and very positive.. If you wanna go after the negatives of drugs, pick one that's not the only one not only helpful for people with serious illnesses, seizures etc... but kills cancer cells and helps people eat and not be so sick. The other drugs are ALL bad for you, even if there are some bad effects from weed, the positives FARRRRR out weigh it by a long shot.. Other pharmaceuticals and drugs hook you fast and you can overdose and die from a certain amount, all of them have that effect. Weed is not only not addictive, but no amount can or has ever killed someone from its usage.

oh so the weeds just made this guy do something that's so uncommon and rare for the other millions of people that smoke it and do the opposite of harmful things... Must just only be the marijuana as the killer issue here..

why don't you tell me what YOU know about it, other than just what some bots that are self involved in business ventures to keep making their billions from non violent crimes of a bud in their pocket/possession... You do understand why it's still illegal in too many places right? It being illegal literally makes millions for the law and people making pills that get people hooked to keep spending money on while only helping 1/8th of their real pain issues while needing to take more and more = paying for more and being addicted on top of that... Why did the pharm companies start making a pill version of the drug if it's so bad and DIRECTLY from the same people demonizing it... Why do they give this herb to people dying of severe cancer wickedly attacking them to help their immune system cope, proven to kill cancer cells, give them appetite, less nausea and better sleep? Where are the articles pointing out how weed is the only drug that helps cure the sick and ill from serious diseases and cancers? Nothing else does it and they don't give anything else to these people, do you know why? Because it IS good for your immune system and can help your body.. The only long term issue from weed is the smoking it as any smoke in your lungs will ultimately take it's toll and be detrimental, that's obvious... and if you smoked it even once you would have an entirely new understanding about what it is, and does... not to mention and entirely new and different positive outlook on life and many other things you've never thought of in ways you couldn't imagine, it's healthy for your mentality and opens new doors of thinking.. It just doesn't do what you think it does, talk to the millions that have used it recreationally and you will find FAR more positives than negatives... Look at the videos of old people smoking for the very first time, it's eye opening and very positive.. If you wanna go after the negatives of drugs, pick one that's not the only one not only helpful for people with serious illnesses, seizures etc... but kills cancer cells and helps people eat and not be so sick. The other drugs are ALL bad for you, even if there are some bad effects from weed, the positives FARRRRR out weigh it by a long shot.. Other pharmaceuticals and drugs hook you fast and you can overdose and die from a certain amount, all of them have that effect. Weed is not only not addictive, but no amount can or has ever killed someone from its usage.

I just want u to know that i will nvr read this post. Way to long and probably filled with pothead lies just so u can justify smokin another dooby with ur jobless friends.Ive heard it all b4. Pot is bad for u. I dont care what ur pothead little self says.

Zzzzzzzzzzz

=========

BTW, FU too. -- Dunnygoater would never see another post from me if he would quit stalking and trolling my posts with his constant chit. I never go looking for him :cool:

Maybe I've been taking the wrong approach explaining to you the concept of a message board.

See, people start a thread with a topic. Other people read those threads and then reply to the posts people have made in them.

Later, they may go to those threads again after new posts have been added, and, believe it or not, post again.

If two people happen to post in the same thread, that doesn't mean they are seeking eachother out, nor does it mean they are stalking them.

I'm sorry if that isn't how you would like the ettiquette to work, but I'm afraid it is.

I just want u to know that i will nvr read this post. Way to long and probably filled with pothead lies just so u can justify smokin another dooby with ur jobless friends.Ive heard it all b4. Pot is bad for u. I dont care what ur pothead little self says.

Zzzzzzzzzzz

because you prove, yet again... to be a closed minded tight ass, while complaining about snowflakes and liberals for crying when you don't agree with them... When you are doing the exact same thing and not even being logical or open about a topic that you are the only person I've ever encountered with such a malicious view on the safest drug there is in the universe and it's not even close... Don't speak so much about something you know nothing about and talk down on others and call them stupid acting like a baby because they have more first hand experience on topics at hand, that makes you act just like the group of people you love to bash so hastily...

because you prove, yet again... to be a closed minded tight ass, while complaining about snowflakes and liberals for crying when you don't agree with them... When you are doing the exact same thing and not even being logical or open about a topic that you are the only person I've ever encountered with such a malicious view on the safest drug there is in the universe and it's not even close... Don't speak so much about something you know nothing about and talk down on others and call them stupid acting like a baby because they have more first hand experience on topics at hand, that makes you act just like the group of people you love to bash so hastily...

Im more knowledgable on the subject than u and i listen to more knowledgable people than u. Ur a pothead pushing an agenda

You are not more knowledgeable about something you have never seen, done or been around because you read some things on the internet

I'd love to know what im pushing rather than pointing out your nonsense that just goes on and on... because you don't know what you're talking about and are being completely and absolutely mislead with all those actual agenda driven articles.. Im not being paid by anyone to point out inaccurate bullshit.. and again you keep calling people potheads that haven't used the herb in years.. you're snowflakin' hard, very hard.. You can't stand to have anyone disagree with you and resort to tantrums, personal attacks and name calling, just like the other idiot on the board that no one likes, but you... hmmm

you will find far more people that agree with what im saying around the world on this topic, does that make them all loser pot heads with agendas???

You are not more knowledgeable about something you have never seen, done or been around because you read some things on the internet

I'd love to know what im pushing rather than pointing out your nonsense that just goes on and on... because you don't know what you're talking about and are being completely and absolutely mislead with all those actual agenda driven articles.. Im not being paid by anyone to point out inaccurate bullshit.. and again you keep calling people potheads that haven't used the herb in years.. you're snowflakin' hard, very hard.. You can't stand to have anyone disagree with you and resort to tantrums, personal attacks and name calling, just like the other idiot on the board that no one likes, but you... hmmm

you will find far more people that agree with what im saying around the world on this topic, does that make them all loser pot heads with agendas???

Most people are idiots so i expect most to agree with u. Jus becuz its the popular OPINION does not make it a fact. That is lib full blown. Just keep sayin non facts over and over and hope someone else thinks its a fact. Yeah most people are easy to fool. I look at facts. U want to push ur agenda. No tantrums from me, i deal with morons all day, u aint special.

Question. Y dont u smoke anymore? According to u its very nutritional

Maybe I've been taking the wrong approach explaining to you the concept of a message board.

See, people start a thread with a topic. Other people read those threads and then reply to the posts people have made in them.

Later, they may go to those threads again after new posts have been added, and, believe it or not, post again.

If two people happen to post in the same thread, that doesn't mean they are seeking eachother out, nor does it mean they are stalking them.

I'm sorry if that isn't how you would like the ettiquette to work, but I'm afraid it is.

the definition of stalking on a message board is what happens to all my posts that have anything to do with running fast or rolling up sticky things, even though I don't do it... For your own sake guys, don't be a fast white guy when you were young, it's not permitted... prepare for flaky snowy skies with some heavy comparisons to cj spiller for some reason.. Because one white guy running a mid 4.3 on an inside track at 148 lbs is apparently very rare and causes racist remarks, even though it's not very rare at all these days with speed coaches and training, nor has it ever been for an indoor 40 times with light guys and good form...

the definition of stalking on a message board is what happens to all my posts that have anything to do with running fast or rolling up sticky things, even though I don't do it... For your own sake guys, don't be a fast white guy when you were young, it's not permitted... prepare for flaky snowy skies with some heavy comparisons to cj spiller for some reason.. Because one white guy running a mid 4.3 on an inside track at 148 lbs is apparently very rare and causes racist remarks, even though it's not very rare at all these days with speed coaches and training, nor has it ever been for an indoor 40 times with light guys and good form...

I mean he is faster than CJ Spiller guys. Obviously we shoukd all take his opinion over everyoen elses lol

Most people are idiots so i expect most to agree with u. Jus becuz its the popular OPINION does not make it a fact. That is lib full blown. Just keep sayin non facts over and over and hope someone else thinks its a fact. Yeah most people are easy to fool. I look at facts. U want to push ur agenda. No tantrums from me, i deal with morons all day, u aint special.

Question. Y dont u smoke anymore? According to u its very nutritional

but i am pointing out facts, not only from experience personally but from the same stuff millions of others have said from their over centuries from a very beneficial herb overall...

I don't smoke because there are still people like you being brainwashed out there and keeping it illegal in certain areas of the country, also why is it that it's the only drug with any chance and a movement of being legalized? That's because it's not harmful like you say and is used MEDICINALLY for christ sake, that alone says it all... Let me know how long it takes for , oxycontin, cocaine or crack to start making the rounds for legalization or any benefits to humans in masses to have shops and medicine stops set up for its usage..

but i am pointing out facts, not only from experience personally but from the same stuff millions of others have said from their over centuries from a very beneficial herb overall...

I don't smoke because there are still people like you being brainwashed out there and keeping it illegal in certain areas of the country, also why is it that it's the only drug with any chance and a movement of being legalized? That's because it's not harmful like you say and is used MEDICINALLY for christ sake, that alone says it all... Let me know how long it takes for , oxycontin, cocaine or crack to start making the rounds for legalization or any benefits to humans in masses to have shops and medicine stops set up for its usage..

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

You've had ur 15 min of fame. U lost. Next!

only you have brought up cj spiller, for no reason... Did he ever run indoor at a college combine while in HS? he ran track and should have had plenty of opportunities on track to run that or better which im sure he did... but I can bet he wasn't under 148 lbs like a boxer like I was when i was training...

Thanks so much,,, glad you explained that to me,,, so I'll just use my standard response post from now on....

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

I know Insta rubs some of the posters the wrong way and attacks those who go after him. But I want to compliment him for his glass half full viewpoint on Gator sports. And with the baseball team winning the national title, almost all of us criticized this team throughout the year. But INSTA never did. He was always positive, always defending and even lashing out at those who were critical of the baseball team and their coach. But this coach and these guys proved all their detractors wrong and won it all when nobody thought they would or could. So, Insta, this is your moment in the sun. Enjoy!

Just in case anyone has forgotten where this thread began... :rolleyes:

Thanks so much,,, glad you explained that to me,,, so I'll just use my standard response post from now on....

Simply trying to help you understand the same concept everyone else seems to grasp.

Simply trying to help you understand the same concept everyone else seems to grasp.

Insta Logic:

"I've used this strategy before and it didn't keep him from talking to me. Well, better try it again because I love being the personification of insanity."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT