ADVERTISEMENT

To INSTA

ocalaman

Bull Gator
Sep 4, 2002
I know Insta rubs some of the posters the wrong way and attacks those who go after him. But I want to compliment him for his glass half full viewpoint on Gator sports. And with the baseball team winning the national title, almost all of us criticized this team throughout the year. But INSTA never did. He was always positive, always defending and even lashing out at those who were critical of the baseball team and their coach. But this coach and these guys proved all their detractors wrong and won it all when nobody thought they would or could. So, Insta, this is your moment in the sun. Enjoy!

Oh shit...

gazoodh6.jpg

I know Insta rubs some of the posters the wrong way and attacks those who go after him. But I want to compliment him for his glass half full viewpoint on Gator sports. And with the baseball team winning the national title, almost all of us criticized this team throughout the year. But INSTA never did. He was always positive, always defending and even lashing out at those who were critical of the baseball team and their coach. But this coach and these guys proved all their detractors wrong and won it all when nobody thought they would or could. So, Insta, this is your moment in the sun. Enjoy!

2d4a19ada5dec7a1ecf8f1bc8896e852.gif

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

And thanks ocala, you are a man, not one of the several jerkers here.
facebook-smiling-smiley-emoticon.gif

======================

Gators to Byou Tigers, 'whip the corndogs' - 10-4 good buddy....
4-3 + 6-1 = 10-4 Sweep :D

'Oh Yea of Little Faith' --- Break out the CWS Final Brooms...

The Gators become the 1st SEC school to win National Championships in Baseball, Football and Men's Basketball, along with being the ONLY school ever to hold both Championships in Football and Men's Basketball in the same season and calander year. :cool:

Schools to have won all 3 titles include:
Mich - tOSU -- Cal - Stan - UCLA --- UF
Conspicuous by their absence from that group: TN-OK-ND :p

However, the Gators are the only program to win a title in each sport in the last 50 years, and they have done so in just the last 10 years.

Those above 5 will likely call the Gators the 'Johnny come lately's,' but the reality is that they are just long ago has-beens,,, while the rest of the SEC are the 'never beens.' o_O

OFF SEASON? - Looks like another RIGHT-ON SEASON to me. ;)
~ Florida has won 3 NCAA Team Titles in the last 36 days.
~ For 2016-17, UF has finished in the Top 5, in 10 Team Sports.
~ All Sports-U --- Baseball is the 14th Gator sport to win a national title. That is the Nation's 4th highest array of sport titles for a program (and highest east of Mississippi, North and South). Florida (14) is the only SEC program to win National Team Titles in 10 or more sports. :eek:

Quick Hits:

Next season, Jr Alex Faedo will be with the MLB Tigers, so who's to replace him?
In his 4 appearances in the NCAA Tournament, RHP Tyler Dyson Fr struck out 14 with 2 hits in 14.1 innings and 1 earned run (0.63 ERA), so he should do nicely... :)

2018 Pitching:
Brady Singer 6-5 200 Jr (CWS strike-out record)
RHP Jackson Kowar 6-5 180 Jr (CWS game 2 save)
RHP Tyler Dyson 6-2 230 So (CWS game 2 winner in his 2nd UF start)
RHP Michael Byrne 6-2 205 Jr (19 saves, 3 CWS saves)
Bull Pen and/or future starters:
INF/RHP Garrett Milchin 6-5 210 Fr (4-2, 2.33 ERA)
OF/RHP Kirby McMullen 5-11 195 Fr (22-SO, 13-BB, 5.32 ERA)

Freshman Keys to the Gator's 1st CWS Championship (imo):

OF/LHP Austin Langworthy 5-9 190 Williston, FL
RHP/INF Tyler Dyson 6-2 230 Bradenton, FL

Basking in the Floirda Sun time for the Gator team, and for their many fan's.... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: TennesseeGator

2016 SEC Standings:

1. UA ---- 8-0 SECw-C - 9-0 SEC-C -- 14-1
2. UF ---- 6-2 SECe-C -- 9-4 (10-4 without Hurricane cancel)
----------------

3. LSU -- 5-3 -- 8-4 - (9-4 without Hurricane cancel)
4. AU ---- 5-3 -- 8-5
---------------
5. UT --- 4-4 - 9-4
6. UG ----- 4-4-- 8-5
7. aTm --- 4-4 - 8-5
8. UK ----- 4-4 - 7-6
---------------
9. Ark ----- 3-5 - 7-6
10. VU ---- 3-5 - 6-7
11. SC ---- 3-5 - 6-7
12. MsSt - 3-5 - 6-7
----------------
13. MS --- 2-6 - 5-7
14. MZ --- 2-6 - 4-8
============

Chokers and Nutless? Nobody really cares, except for their own delusional has-been fans. :p

(UF 24 - 14 Okeey Chokers) :D

Ahhh, an idiot troll-criminole that needs some attention...

Here ya go end-of-the-road-nole o_O
UF 52 - 20 reFSUcks >>>
-32 :D

I will nvr fault someone for blindly cheering for their team. I wish i could do that. He is a fan thru and thru. Its actually refreshing after listening to gator numbers whine piss and moan the entire time

Reactions: instaGATOR
yea thank God for someone racist and as knowledgeable about all sports like insta, while telling people that have footballed for a living just how stupid they really are

yea thank God for someone racist and as knowledgeable about all sports like insta, while telling people that have footballed for a living just how stupid they really are

To be fair. U r stupid. That is just my humble opinion of course

you sure like to go around calling other people stupid, no one can take a person seriously that thinks smoking an all natural God ordained shrub can kill you.. do it once, you will be outraged at all the lies you have been fed to get you to keep believing in those pharm pills thats lead to the death of millions and overdoses, while the other has killed not a single person, ever, in history of man or living breathing thing that consumed it..

THAT person, is going around calling people dumb, while being the edgy/contrarian guy that doesn't care about other sports or certain things and makes sure we all know just how cool you are and that you don't care.

I originally came here to talk about football mainly, once a lot of the great posters left that made it harder as the board is filled with the likes of you and other noles and teams fans that refuse to do it.. While insta refuses to, and the beauty of him hiding all of his football knowledge from us, the only certified football learners from top institutions and great coaches, he calls stupid and disagrees with every word. The irony there is outstanding, from an outsider I wonder who looks like they have even any remotely idea what they are talking about, oozie, I and a few others with first hand experience at the levels all the way up, or some old guy that throws around insults calling people twits because we don't believe far and away a kid with the least amount of film in the history of a recruit at a big school is the best QB on the roster and one of the tops in the entire country and should be the starter, while the others better than him are just handed playing time from some conspiracy against good brownie kids.

you sure like to go around calling other people stupid, no one can take a person seriously that thinks smoking an all natural God ordained shrub can kill you.. do it once, you will be outraged at all the lies you have been fed to get you to keep believing in those pharm pills thats lead to the death of millions and overdoses, while the other has killed not a single person, ever, in history of man or living breathing thing that consumed it..

THAT person, is going around calling people dumb, while being the edgy/contrarian guy that doesn't care about other sports or certain things and makes sure we all know just how cool you are and that you don't care.

I originally came here to talk about football mainly, once a lot of the great posters left that made it harder as the board is filled with the likes of you and other noles and teams fans that refuse to do it.. While insta refuses to, and the beauty of him hiding all of his football knowledge from us, the only certified football learners from top institutions and great coaches, he calls stupid and disagrees with every word. The irony there is outstanding, from an outsider I wonder who looks like they have even any remotely idea what they are talking about, oozie, I and a few others with first hand experience at the levels all the way up, or some old guy that throws around insults calling people twits because we don't believe far and away a kid with the least amount of film in the history of a recruit at a big school is the best QB on the roster and one of the tops in the entire country and should be the starter, while the others better than him are just handed playing time from some conspiracy against good brownie kids.

Forst off, weed has killed a ton of people. Secondly, i dont have to smoke to know what it does. I dont have to fall from a tall building to know that it hurts. Ur just another pot head. Same as peopel saying cigarettes are not bad or alcohol is not bad. They are all bad. I say it again. If weed is so great, why dont pregnant women smoke it? Give it to the kids? It should be on the lunch menu cuz its so healthy. Also, jus becuz u played does not mean u know what ur talking about. My brother played college football and hes a complete retard. People who played think they are entitled to have "final say" but its just not true. Most people who play sports have a low IQ. Its not a bunch of nerds out there

Numbers at least backs up his football logic with strategy. It doesn't mean he is always right, but he has a clear understanding of the game. There are a few others as well, but FSU numbers, you are not one of them.

Numbers at least backs up his football logic with strategy. It doesn't mean he is always right, but he has a clear understanding of the game. There are a few others as well, but FSU numbers, you are not one of them.

If only u were smart enough to have an opinion that i cared about ;)

And right on que, more whining, and sniveling, with plenty of putrid idiocy to spread over the top of it....
puke-smiley-emoticon.gif

BTW, since it's that time of the summer. I have fought along side all the other races in America's military, to provide your right to come here and use the 'free speech' that we have provided you, to run your idiot mouth.

You and your running mouth have never done a thing for me or for this country, except to suck up all of the benefits that have been provided to you by your betters of every race.

Imoho, you'll never volunteer to put your own life at risk for your fellow citizens, because only stupid jerks like me are willing to do that. You smart guys are all to busy 'lookin' out for #1' to ever do something like that, aren't you? (rhetorical, so don't bother) o_O

Reactions: fsu939913
And right on que, more whining, and sniveling, with plenty of putrid idiocy to spread over the top of it....
puke-smiley-emoticon.gif

BTW, since it's that time of the summer. I have fought along side all the other races in America's military, to provide your right to come here and use the 'free speech' that we have provided you, to run your idiot mouth.

You and your running mouth have never done a thing for me or for this country, except to suck up all of the benefits that have been provided to you by your betters of every race.

Imoho, you'll never volunteer to put your own life at risk for your fellow citizens, because only stupid jerks like me are willing to do that. You smart guys are all to busy 'lookin' out for #1' to ever do something like that, aren't you? (rhetorical, so don't bother) o_O

Lol at Insta pulling the "I was in the military" card while telling someone else who served that they would never be in the military.

And considering Insta' safe, I do have to wonder if he volunteered or was drafted.

While you'd likely run off to Canada if you were ever drafted, much less ever volunteer.

While you'd likely run off to Canada if you were ever drafted, much less ever volunteer.

Were you drafted or did you volunteer?

Not that it matters to me, but you seem to be pretty proud about it, and literally called out numbers in an odd way as someone who would never volunteer to serve...which, is not true.

So you are wrong.

And for the record, I'm too old to get drafted now.

But let's say that we're the case. I would volunteer before I had to report, and I would still serve.

Shocking as that may be to you.

i would flee to Canada. Im too pretty and rich to do that sh#t. I love America and will praise those who served and give them anything they need, ive doanted a ton of money to vets. However, i wont do it.

BS -- I would does not and never will be equal to I DID...
Just like having relatives that served means squat to what each individual does for themselves and their country. My serving relatives goes as far back as I can trace it. And going to college first certainly doesn't prevent anyone from then joining the military for an enlistment term. That's where most of the officers come from. o_O

I never had a draft card. I dropped out of HS and volunteered and was gone by the time I was 18, signed at 17 under an early entry cache program. I worked my way up through the ranks and was eventually recommended to a military academy by the Board of Review and my Commanding Officer. After my service, I used the GI Bill and worked to pay my own way and my young wife's way through college. She also worked and her parents helped her some with tuition. We both took our sacred oaths very seriously and worked our way through the many problems that any marriage can have. Life is a 'do-it-yourself-project' and it's seldom a 'walk-in-the-park' in my experience.

As to things being different 5 decades ago, that's just BS. o_O

The worth of any person's word and even more, a sacred oath, has not changed in thousands of years. Claiming it does or has is just another BS excuse for not having a word that's worth spit. :oops:

The proper 'civilized' way of doing things has also not changed.
~~ Meet - Know - Love - Commit/Marry - Procreate - Raise the next generation to adulthood with the kind of values that continues to move society forward. Eventual Extinction is the penalty for not doing so.

When you screw with that correct order of doing things, then you deserve what you get,,,, but the rest of society around you doesn't deserve the mess that you create for them to deal with, and/or pay for.
And this is one of the main reasons why culture and values are way more important than the shade of anyone's skin, and they always have been. o_O

I didn't call out numbers or anyone else in specific. I made a comment on those that have never served and would not serve, because they are only interested in 'Looking out for #1' instead of ever making a real sacrifice. If it doesn't apply to anyone in particular, then they should just ignore it and move along.
Or whine about it if you'd like, no matter to me. :cool:

BS -- I would does not and never will be equal to I DID...
Just like having relatives that served means squat to what each individual does for themselves and their country. My serving relatives goes as far back as I can trace it. And going to college first certainly doesn't prevent anyone from then joining the military for an enlistment term. That's where most of the officers come from. o_O

I never had a draft card. I dropped out of HS and volunteered and was gone by the time I was 18, signed at 17 under an early entry cache program. I worked my way up through the ranks and was eventually recommended to a military academy by the Board of Review and my Commanding Officer. After my service, I used the GI Bill and worked to pay my own way and my young wife's way through college. She also worked and her parents helped her some with tuition. We both took our sacred oaths very seriously and worked our way through the many problems that any marriage can have. Life is a 'do-it-yourself-project' and it's seldom a 'walk-in-the-park' in my experience.

As to things being different 5 decades ago, that's just BS. o_O

The worth of any person's word and even more, a sacred oath, has not changed in thousands of years. Claiming it does or has is just another BS excuse for not having a word that's worth spit. :oops:

The proper 'civilized' way of doing things has also not changed.
~~ Meet - Know - Love - Commit/Marry - Procreate - Raise the next generation to adulthood with the kind of values that continues to move society forward. Eventual Extinction is the penalty for not doing so.

When you screw with that correct order of doing things, then you deserve what you get,,,, but the rest of society around you doesn't deserve the mess that you create for them to deal with, and/or pay for.
And this is one of the main reasons why culture and values are way more important than the shade of anyone's skin, and they always have been. o_O

I didn't call out numbers or anyone else in specific. I made a comment on those that have never served and would not serve, because they are only interested in 'Looking out for #1' instead of ever making a real sacrifice. If it doesn't apply to anyone in particular, then they should just ignore it and move along.
Or whine about it if you'd like, no matter to me. :cool:

Agree with everything you said. I have a problem with someone telling me to do something tho. I just dont think the military is for me. Bunch of morons who are dumber than me telling me what to do? No thx. My brother played college football and is now in special ops for the army, does missions all the time. Been deployed 4 times. Just back from Syria. The military is the necessary part of society but i refuse to be a part of it. Im not gunna die so others can be free, i would die for my wife or kid. Thats it. To me, a draft is like a prison sentence, you are being taken from your family and put in harms way. I understand its necessary at times but that doesnt mean i will ever agree to it. I know u werent calling me out but decided to whine about it ;)

Forst off, weed has killed a ton of people. Secondly, i dont have to smoke to know what it does. I dont have to fall from a tall building to know that it hurts. Ur just another pot head. Same as peopel saying cigarettes are not bad or alcohol is not bad. They are all bad. I say it again. If weed is so great, why dont pregnant women smoke it? Give it to the kids? It should be on the lunch menu cuz its so healthy. Also, jus becuz u played does not mean u know what ur talking about. My brother played college football and hes a complete retard. People who played think they are entitled to have "final say" but its just not true. Most people who play sports have a low IQ. Its not a bunch of nerds out there

you are the only person I've ever seen say that marijuana has killed a single person, and of course coming from someone that's never done it... because that would of course qualify you to know just how dangerous this appetite increasing plant would make you react..

i'd love to see what pharmacy/government site has told you it's killed people and their pills that kill thousands a day biased bullshit aren't as dangerous.

puke-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ive seen and done things you never have or could never handle mentally or physically, with zero doubt.

you are the only person I've ever seen say that marijuana has killed a single person, and of course coming from someone that's never done it... because that would of course qualify you to know just how dangerous this appetite increasing plant would make you react..

i'd love to see what pharmacy/government site has told you it's killed people and their pills that kill thousands a day biased bullshit aren't as dangerous.

Its like saying guns never killed anybody. Its a stupid argument. Yeah the gun nvr pulled its own trigger but it was the cause of it. Some guy jus got tripped out so bad a couple weeks ago he killed the 2 people he was smoking with. Do u jus not pay attention? Give it to ur pregnant wife everyday. And then ur kid when he or she comes out. Everyday. See if it doesnt have an effect.

What makes u think that i dont think pills r dangerous. Its a drug too. Its all dangerous and all not good for u. U jus want to be a pothead.

no, it's not even close to like saying guns kill people.. Marijuana is nothing like guns

jesus f***in christ

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Ive seen and done things you never have or could never handle mentally or physically, with zero doubt.

Pretty bold (idiot) claim, considering that you don't know me or what I've done,,,, much less what I might have been through physically and mentally in my lifetime. o_O

But don't tell me all about your life, because I have no interest in it, nor any intention of telling you all about mine. I'm just not into the old guys habit of comparing scars and/or bad trips...:confused:

Pretty bold (idiot) claim, considering that you don't know me or what I've done,,,, much less what I might have been through physically and mentally in my lifetime. o_O

But don't tell me all about your life, because I have no interest in it, nor any intention of telling you all about mine. I'm just not into the old guys habit of comparing scars and/or bad trips...:confused:

You talk about how awesome you are and the things you've done in your life pretty often.

Wtf do you mean?

Or is that the Alzheimer's talking?

Guns and cars don't kill people. People kill people.
They outlawed private guns in Mexico, so machete's became the method.
They outlawed private guns in Japan, so aluminum baseball bats became the method.
This became so big of a problem that they now put seriel #'s on the bats so that they can be traced and accounted for. :confused:
And I don't seem to remember Cain or Able having any guns in their day, nor did they feel the need to attempt to outlaw or register rocks... :rolleyes:

As to Cannabis being deadly, so is sugar and it's more addictive than tobacco or heroin, and it's killed a lot more people too.. 'White Death'
www.cancertruth.net/sugar-the-white-death

www.purenewyou.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=170

www.getholistichealth.com/41793/why-sugar-is-called-the-white-death

www.naturalnewsblogs.com/12-reason-sugar-called-white-death

Concentrate 100 pounds of spinach and it would kill a horse if consumed.

The Greeks gave good advice thousands of years ago, and it's still good today;
Nothing to much. -- Moderation in all things. o_O

You talk about how awesome you are and the things you've done in your life pretty often.

Wtf do you mean?

Or is that the Alzheimer's talking?

FU dunnygoater. IMO, you're a flaming A-Hole and of zero value to society.
If you dropped dead in the next 10 minutes, I wouldn't miss your existence for a NY second. You are nothing but a troll and a stalker, because I've repeatedly told you that I want nothing to do with you, but you just won't leave it alone, which you can get away with from behind your screen. If you were like this out in public, you'd likely not survive for very long.... o_O (but nothing at all personal is intended in that, and I hope that you have a real nice day...) :cool:

And no, that's not a rant, nor am I upset at all, cause I'm too busy LMAO at your continued stupidity, which you put on display on a daily basis. :D:D:D
Now go back and crank up your mower, you missed a spot again...

FU dunnygoater. IMO, you're a flaming A-Hole and of zero value to society.
If you dropped dead in the next 10 minutes, I wouldn't miss your existence for a NY second. You are nothing but a troll and a stalker, because I've repeatedly told you that I want nothing to do with you, but you just won't leave it alone, which you can get away with from behind your screen. If you were like this out in public, you'd likely not survive for very long.... o_O (but nothing at all personal is intended in that, and I hope that you have a real nice day...) :cool:

And no, that's not a rant, nor am I upset at all, cause I'm too busy LMAO at your continued stupidity, which you put on display on a daily basis. :D:D:D
Now go back and crank up your mower, you missed a spot again...

I'm responding to your messages, on, a message board.

Must have hit a touchy subject with the Alzheimer's reference though.

I adore your jabs at me though. Get back on my mower.

Lol. That is so far below my pay grade it's hilarious.

But once again, you're sooooooo intelligent and we are all pathetic.

There's no WE in this dunnygoater, it's all just YOU. o_O
And you're certainly not responding to me, you're just stalking and trolling my posts with your usual irrelevant BS like always, and being the flaming A-hole that you so obviously are. :confused:

The proof of that is that I have a loyal and loving wife of many years, and we raised our children together. While you are the same flaming A-hole loser that you've been, and likely always will be. Just hanging out and getting drunk, while trying to convince some other inexperienced girl that you're a good deal,,,, (the nasty joke's on her if she buys it).

And since you don't actually do any of the real work yourself, then you should get back to over charging your dumbazz costumers, while under paying your abused employees. They probably don't like you any more than I do, or that poor girl did, but those poor souls are stuck with you, while I can at least go elsewhere on the web or turn off my CPU when I want to. :cool:

Its worse. People dont get addicted to guns

i mean.... is anyone else reading this guys posts but me???

For the last time, marijuana is NOT ADDICTIVE, if it were how would people just stop on a cold dime after smoking for years... and you keep calling someone a pot head that hasn't smoked in years because of their job, STOPPED COLD immediately, didn't start having cold sweats or think about stealing things to endorse the habit. This drug, isn't the drug you apparently think it is.. Is weed slang for crack in your neck of the woods or what, I can't be the only person watching this guy post shit as if it's fact when he's never done it.. It is the only drug out there that is not addictive or cause people to do crazy shit to continue doing it, it has none, ZERO of the addicting properties that literally every other single drug causes for a person and their actions behind it...

There's no WE in this dunnygoater, it's all just YOU. o_O
And you're certainly not responding to me, you're just stalking and trolling my posts with your usual irrelevant BS like always, and being the flaming A-hole that you so obviously are. :confused:

The proof of that is that I have a loyal and loving wife of many years, and we raised our children together. While you are the same flaming A-hole loser that you've been, and likely always will be. Just hanging out and getting drunk, while trying to convince some other inexperienced girl that you're a good deal,,,, (the nasty joke's on her if she buys it).

And since you don't actually do any of the real work yourself, then you should get back to over charging your dumbazz costumers, while under paying your abused employees. They probably don't like you any more than I do, or that poor girl did, but those poor souls are stuck with you, while I can at least go elsewhere on the web or turn off my CPU when I want to. :cool:

I bet you should have watched her more closely over the years while she's "running errands or to a zumba class" that stretches 4-5 hours somehow..

and you're literally still just attacking one of the most laid back cool guys i've ever seen that can hold his liquor for someone that drinks daily, he's the epitome of a functioning drinker and even more doesn't try to hide his habit, which is usually the first sign of huge problems of an addict when they delude themselves of thinking they really don't do it that much or notice how it changes them or their actions around others... "dunny" is a cool dude, just stop man... you would call Jesus himself a twit if you met him and a faker on the cross dying for our sins, you would still somehow compare it to yourself and how you've done more and he's done the fakest sacrifices for all of mankind and should ask mary how she really got pregnant since he's such a loser and a whino and table turner as an avid degenerate gambler... Newsflash, Danny is a straight flying dude that takes care of his, you're making yourself look like more of an asshole each time you go on these rants, much less making them all personal and getting away with it somehow still, which is amazing to me.. YOU are the dickhead here and everyone knows it but you, oh how the turntables iron knees...

oh, OHHHH so I don't know anything about what you have done in your life or what you have gone through... but YOU sure as hell know it ALLLLLLL about every single one of us and are just fine and allowed to play the game you do without anyone doing it back... Purest sign of a hypocrite Iv'e ever seen in my life, my God man... do you even read your own posts, someone has to ask at this point... and you're not even trolling, even better the other troller is the ONLY person liking all your posts... Christ on roller skates people..

You see and hear exactly what you want to, nothing more. But thanks for your comments. I quickly filed them with all of the other important posts that occur here every day... :p

And please, say and do anything that you'd like to in the future, since you've needed my permission to do so in the past... :rolleyes:

i mean.... is anyone else reading this guys posts but me???

For the last time, marijuana is NOT ADDICTIVE, if it were how would people just stop on a cold dime after smoking for years... and you keep calling someone a pot head that hasn't smoked in years because of their job, STOPPED COLD immediately, didn't start having cold sweats or think about stealing things to endorse the habit. This drug, isn't the drug you apparently think it is.. Is weed slang for crack in your neck of the woods or what, I can't be the only person watching this guy post shit as if it's fact when he's never done it.. It is the only drug out there that is not addictive or cause people to do crazy shit to continue doing it, it has none, ZERO of the addicting properties that literally every other single drug causes for a person and their actions behind it...

Would u give it to ur preg wife and kid everyday? Answer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT