ADVERTISEMENT

To INSTA

Insta Logic:

"I've used this strategy before and it didn't keep him from talking to me. Well, better try it again because I love being the personification of insanity."
There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

As compared to your 15 mins of lame? Oh wait, more like 15 months.....

Carry on Lame-O

I'd still love to know what my 15 minute fame was for

Just in case anyone has forgotten where this thread began... :rolleyes:

oh would you look at this the only time he's ever tried to keep any thread on topic, because it's about him and the only positive affirmation post with his name ever...and it only came because someone was in a good mood because we won a Championship and probably had a buzz going and when everyone was feeling good and being peaceful from a Title...

I'd still love to know what my 15 minute fame was for

oh would you look at this the only time he's ever tried to keep any thread on topic, because it's about him and the only positive affirmation post with his name ever...and it only came because someone was in a good mood because we won a Championship and probably had a buzz going and when everyone was feeling good and being peaceful from a Title...
Mainly true. No buzz. Just in a great mood and wanting to say something positive. And I did want my OP to be taken in the best way possible by everyone. Hated to see this thread deteriorate to where it went. Why can't we all get along??!!! :):):)

Mainly true. No buzz. Just in a great mood and wanting to say something positive. And I did want my OP to be taken in the best way possible by everyone. Hated to see this thread deteriorate to where it went. Why can't we all get along??!!! :):):)

Because the subject of your thread can't stand anybody who ever says anything he doesn't like?

:D

Poor instant, his appreciation thread has been hijacked by the moe-rons and twits.:D

Theres only one sheep here, go on ahead and tell us all how you are too cool to believe in God from reading a few New york times articles written by jews

Skimmed through this page of hijacked boring ass BS.... o_O

But these twits will still claim that I'm the problem.... :eek:

:D:D:D:D:D:p:D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: fsu939913
you used to cause all of it, now you only cause about half... because of your alter ego sidekick jew

Maybe, if you'd pull you head outta that warm dark place that you seem to always keep it, you'd be able to see that an idiot group of jerks sitting in a circle are really the major problem with most of the current threads here.... :rolleyes:

Naw, you'd still be an ignorant moron, even with you sticky stinkin' head outside... o_O

Maybe, if you'd pull you head outta that warm dark place that you seem to always keep it, you'd be able to see that an idiot group of jerks sitting in a circle are really the major problem with most of the current threads here.... :rolleyes:

Naw, you'd still be an ignorant moron, even with you sticky stinkin' head outside... o_O

So out of touch with reality.

And perhaps society in general.

So out of touch with reality.
And perhaps society in general.

you used to cause all of it, now you only cause about half... because of your alter ego sidekick jew

We mess up ur perfect little world of the magical man in the sky who is all knowing......or were just high when u thought that? It actually is more believable if ur high

Annaunki (ancient aliens) told the Sumerians that they also believed in the One True All Creator GOD. o_O

They (Annaunki) were called gods by the more primitive peoples, which is understandable imo. Other groups of ancient aliens were also called gods in different parts of the Earth.
Very advanced technology looks just like magic (or god) to those of very limited knowledge.

In my own book, there is a GOD, and then there are gods, and then even oh gawd.... :cool:

What anyone else 'chooses' to believe it certainly up to them, and I find no fault in what someone else believes, with or without any demonstrable proofs to back it up.

However, one day when the UFO's of whichever design again lands openly on Earth, I won't be getting down on my knees to worship them, because my GOD doesn't need a 'flaming chariot or wheels within wheels' like is talked about in the KJV of the Bible to come down to Earth....
facebook-smiling-smiley-emoticon.gif

Annaunki (ancient aliens) told the Sumerians that they also believed in the One True All Creator GOD. o_O

They (Annaunki) were called gods by the more primitive peoples, which is understandable imo. Other groups of ancient aliens were also called gods in different parts of the Earth.
Very advanced technology looks just like magic (or god) to those of very limited knowledge.

In my own book, there is a GOD, and then there are gods, and then even oh gawd.... :cool:

What anyone else 'chooses' to believe it certainly up to them, and I find no fault in what someone else believes, with or without any demonstrable proofs to back it up.

However, one day when the UFO's of whichever design again lands openly on Earth, I won't be getting down on my knees to worship them, because my GOD doesn't need a 'flaming chariot or wheels within wheels' like is talked about in the KJV of the Bible to come down to Earth....

jesus-mary-ufo.jpg

We mess up ur perfect little world of the magical man in the sky who is all knowing......or were just high when u thought that? It actually is more believable if ur high

it would be hilarious to see what you'd have to say in person

"man it ain't even like that i was just messing around"

What makes you think that I'd ever have anything to say to a flaming A-Hole like you, or be anywhere that you're likely to be hanging out at? Drunks are something that I've never tolerated.

And if you're attempting to be intimidating or threatening with that dumb-azz comment, I'd likely say things that you..... Well, we'll just leave you wondering on that account....

even though you try to hog the spotlight and in predictable fashion you took control of the post and wrote a zzzzzz paragraph when the post wasn't even about you

and i don't drink, or smoke, but you're right i would certainly never be hanging out in or near the establishments you would frequent... that's for sure

Reactions: IrishPokerDog

To u? To "god"? Who r we talking about here?

Because LOL at u. I would baby powder my hand if u ever even thought about tryin me

I respect that. I will laff at people for stupid beliefs tho. I think aliens are much more likely than the god described on the bible

Was your brain damage caused by repeat infections of Sheepilis or Goatorrhea?

Or perhaps it was HIV( Heifer Induced Virus)?

You claimed to hang out in the woods of North Carolina. We know why now.

Reactions: nail1988
To u? To "god"? Who r we talking about here?

Because LOL at u. I would baby powder my hand if u ever even thought about tryin me

yea im sure you just weave through stacked marines trained in hand to hand combat and ufc/boxing martial artists with ease on a daily basis

you're gonna keep saying a bunch of petty shit on here, but everyone here that knows me knows very well how that bullying would turn out and Danny would have to talk me out of it. Civilians like you running into marines is a nightmare situation that never ends well, just ask @EvilWayz he's seen it plenty times himself im sure, people talk too much. Especially you

Mad-Doggie, you are both stupid as a stump and as boring as watching grass grow. Not a pretty combination, except for a has-been rubber dollie fan I guess, cause there that chit looks kinda normal.... :confused:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT