ADVERTISEMENT

THIS is one of MANY reasons we HAVE to elect Trump

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl

They want to control us all...I RESIST with every ounce of my existence!!
Who was president in 2020 again?? I forget it’s been so long. Who was it again doing the carnival daily hour long tv spots for months during the lockdowns? Taking credit for everything and throwing out possible cures to the common cold? I forget? Who cut trillions of dollars in stimi so people didn’t need to work?? Who signed all these atimi checks?? I forget. Who was the architect of PPP, the biggest scam of all? That sent billions and billions to very wealthy people tax free. Who is the architect of operation warp speed?? That spawned the vax and mandate madness?? I forget. Tell me why you effing liberals want to go through that again?

They want to control us all...I RESIST with every ounce of my existence!!
It just proves Fauci was never about the science.

It was all about control - and never forget the NIH funded these labs and then Fauci actively lied (and paid others to lie) about the origins of the outbreak.

He should be locked up. He’s central to the death of millions, including his push for mRNA vaccines.

He is all about the scientists (who get paid to take sides) instead of all about science, which is known fact based. Same as climate change idiots
i would not take the side of climate denier either. The issue, with most things, is who will pay for whatever solution is agreed upon. Smarten up.

i would not take the side of climate denier either. The issue, with most things, is who will pay for whatever solution is agreed upon. Smarten up.
Your reading comprehension is a ONE on a scale of 100. I think maybe you should go back to the school you went to and slap your 4th grade teacher. (I am guessing that is as far as you went?)

Your reading comprehension is a ONE on a scale of 100. I think maybe you should go back to the school you went to and slap your 4th grade teacher. (I am guessing that is as far as you went?)
high honors from THE UF>

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT