ADVERTISEMENT

The Too Early to Bother, 2018 Recruiting Thread...

Pitts looks really good. Hopefully he's a great blocker because I'm tired of these light in the ass TE's who make zero effort to block.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Pitts looks really good. Hopefully he's a great blocker because I'm tired of these light in the ass TE's who make zero effort to block.

This kid is a road-grader when he blocks. I've been begging for him to see the field more for 3 years now.... :mad:

82. TE/WR Moral Stephens 6-3 249 rsJr - Perry
He's been vastly under-ultilized imoho. 1 target, 14 yd rec.
(HS-Sr-WR - 56 for 1,105 yards, 19.7 yds/rec, 14 TD's) :eek:

They play Goolsby instead, so Stephens must be too black, right oozziiee? ;)

Moving right along... :D

Why would any coach from a Top Power 5 Conf. ever take a player that the recruiting dweebs ranked as a 2 star in talent?

Take a look at DE Luke Ancrum 6-5 262 rsSo. (6-5 230 ** HS) - Sebring
The same for DE Keivonnis Davis 6-4 250 rsSo (6-4 225 ** HS) - Miami
They have played sparingly as a rsFr, behind future and already NFL bound DE's, but their days are coming.

Then you have OLB Rayshad Jackson 6-0 225 (6-0 205 ** HS) - Miami

Or how about new to the fold OLB Lacedrick Brunson 6-2 220 ** - Miami
In his HS Jr season before being injured, Brunson had 84 Tkls (62 solo) and 7 sacks in just 6 games. :eek:

Meanwhile, ask Shannon about star ratings and recruiting rankings and he says that has nothing to do with the way he evaluates a player.
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/next-generation-radar-lb-lacedrick-brunson-eager-prove-florida

And any Gator fan that fears for the Gator's LB quality, starters or depth, just hasn't been paying enough attention to the current roster imo.
==========

#11 TE Kyle Pitts 6-5 235 - Warminster, PA
Offers: UF - UA, UGA, TN -- tOSU, Ok, PSU, Mia, UCLA, VaT, Wis, etc

Yep, Mc's again getting his pants beat off in recruiting. :rolleyes:
The two ways of looking at things:
20-12-9 :(
OR
19-8, 13-3, 11-1. :)
So take your pick and then live with it... :cool:

The recruiting dweebs looked at Pitts offer list, and rated him at 4 stars. BTW, that's why I do pay some attention to the offer list, while mostly ignoring the stars, except maybe when yappin' at rivals or other schmucks... :)

Pitts is really good. Love this commitment. Good size and can move.

He's a pretty fierce DE too.

Runs good routes.
He's fast for his size.
Great hands, positions them for the catch and holds on to the ball.
Blocks well, both at the line and down field.
Kyle Pitts 6-6 235 - 4.7/40 - Vert 31.3 - according to Hudl
http://www.hudl.com/profile/5303306/kyle-pitts

Now, who the heck is his QB? I wouldn't mind seeing him as a Gator too.

Last edited:
And speaking of QB's -- Corral & Fields - Both decided to come to the Gator's Premier FNL's camp. A little competition maybe?

With a nice variety of other quality recruits to be there too. It should be interesting over the next few days....

Big Whoop.

They both know that they stand no chance against KYLE TRASK the greatest QUARTERBACK to never start a football game since PEE-WEEs

Last edited:
Big Whoop.
They both know that they stand no chance against KYLE TRASK the greatest QUARTERBACK to never start a football game since PEE-WEEs

From the no-Knox Mad 'foamin' at da mouth' Dog dollie, while standing beside the many Heisman QB statues up on ole sloppy-drop...
DoH! :confused:

My, my, my....

Fields joined the visitors list Thursday after cancelling his initial plans to attend Alabama’s Champions Cookout. Corral also elected to visit Florida instead of Alabama.

#1 QB-DT Fields, a former Penn State pledge, visited Florida State on Thursday and made stops last week at Auburn and Georgia. Friday Night Lights will be Fields’ third trip to Florida in as many months.

#2 QB-PP Corral de-committed from Southern Cal last month after visiting Georgia in April. The Bulldogs are the team to beat for Corral, who is scheduled to return to UGA next week. Corral also came to UF instead of going to Alabama.

Both signal callers were Elite 11 finalists, with Fields taking home MVP honors. Zach reports that both were on UF"s campus before 6 PM.

They are there along with Top 200 recruits at every single position for FNL's. But I'm sure that tennis-sea will do much better at any of their camps,,, right Mad-Dog... :rolleyes:

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Apparently Fields is putting on a show throwing the ball. If Mac-Nuss can put an effective offense using Zaire on the field 8 wouldn't count us out for Fields.

As for Corral, aommw red flags off the field and some coaches have backed off. Apparently he really wants to be a Dawg, so unless Fields chooses UGa, not sure we get Corral

From the no-Knox Mad 'foamin' at da mouth' Dog dollie, while standing beside the many Heisman QB statues up on ole sloppy-drop...
DoH! :confused:

My, my, my....

Fields joined the visitors list Thursday after cancelling his initial plans to attend Alabama’s Champions Cookout. Corral also elected to visit Florida instead of Alabama.

#1 QB-DT Fields, a former Penn State pledge, visited Florida State on Thursday and made stops last week at Auburn and Georgia. Friday Night Lights will be Fields’ third trip to Florida in as many months.

#2 QB-PP Corral de-committed from Southern Cal last month after visiting Georgia in April. The Bulldogs are the team to beat for Corral, who is scheduled to return to UGA next week. Corral also came to UF instead of going to Alabama.

Both signal callers were Elite 11 finalists, with Fields taking home MVP honors. Zach reports that both were on UF"s campus before 6 PM.

They are there along with Top 200 recruits at every single position for FNL's. But I'm sure that tennis-sea will do much better at any of their camps,,, right Mad-Dog... :rolleyes:

You will get to watch both play a lot as Fields is going to play for FSU and Corral is Dawg bound.

Enjoy them while you can.UT has a higher rated Florida Q/B than Mr Ed does committed in this class.. 4* Pro Style Q/B Michael Penix Jr of Tampa Bay.# 12 in the Nation. # 58 on the Swamp Donkey Top 100. Read it and weep.

Reactions: nail1988
#1 recruit in Florida - #1ranked 5* CB Patrick Surtain and # 4 ranked Florida recruit # 1 5*S Tyreke Johnson are doing what all the other Florida 5* recruits are doing:(.And it ain't committing to swamp donkey. You lost another two to Kirby and the Dawgs.:mad:

You will get to watch both play a lot as Fields is going to play for FSU and Corral is Dawg bound.

Enjoy them while you can.UT has a higher rated Florida Q/B than Mr Ed does committed in this class.. 4* Pro Style Q/B Michael Penix Jr of Tampa Bay.# 12 in the Nation. # 58 on the Swamp Donkey Top 100. Read it and weep.
Unfortunately for you Penix isn't very good. Nobody in the state of Florida wants him.

Tennessee should probably sign someone that isn't always chasing WR's from behind once they hire their next coach too mid season this year...Les Miles and hugh booty calls are available

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Unfortunately for you Penix isn't very good. Nobody in the state of Florida wants him.

I don't look for him to be there on NLOI day. Already have 4 Q/Bs on scholarship and the oldest will only be a Junior. Got a better Q/B out of California committed in this 2018 class - Adrian Martinez 4* Dual Q/B ranked # 8 in the nation and he is the #22 athlete in California's Top 100.He is ranked # 158 in Rivals Top 250

Figure Penix will head to a smaller school where he can play.Some place like Florida Atlantic although he has offers from Oregon and Arizona.

Pro Style doesn't work in Lyle's Middle School "Spread"

your battle is with insta

Locked in a Duel to the death.

He doesn't want to talk sports. He wants to pretend that he is the only person smart enough to have an opinion.

He's the only person I have ever seen who when trying to argue about some college player, uses stats from high school in order to inflate that particular individual's achievements.

You would think someone in their late 70's wouldn't use the childish insults he is prone to use. But he does.

Tennessee should probably sign someone that isn't always chasing WR's from behind once they hire their next coach too mid season this year...Les Miles and hugh booty calls are available
Phil Fulmer. He will already be in Tennessee.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Michi, Mad-Dogs, random numbers, etc. are the one's here that 'know all and see all,' so everyone should just go with whatever they are selling today.... :rolleyes:
==========

#2 QB-PP Matt Corral called the Gators his leader in an interview 247Sports’ Tom Loy.
Sources close to the situation informed SEC Country that Corral may consider committing to UF this weekend. The Elite 11 finalist told SEC Country he would discuss the Florida visit after it concluded Saturday. -- “Matt seemed to love it,” Florida RB commit Iverson Clement said of Corral’s visit. “He was around everybody. He enjoyed it. He was happy with everything.”
===========

#1 QB-DT Justin Fields The Elite 11 MVP
- on the clueless, incompetent Nuss, doesn't seem to jibe with some other's here:
“He’s very insightful,” Fields said of Nussmeier. “I guess you can say it’s pretty cool,” Fields said of the experience. “I like the coaches and how much knowledge they have and what I can learn from them.”
Of course, those 'others' will likely claim that it's just Fields pumping sunshine on a recruiting trip. :confused:

Note: The Mc-Gators have added 4 more to the 2018 class this week already.

Last edited:
Time for an early FNL's Update, with more to follow I'm sure... ;)
(pay close attention to the offers list, and little to the stars or position rankings)

2018 Gator Committed Recruits: (11) Player Ranking 247, (rivals)

#6 OG Curtis Dunlap 6-5 360 **** 5.8 - Jacksonville / Bradenton IMG (#18 OL) (300)
Offers: UF - Ark, UGA, MsSt, Miz, SCa, TN - FSU, Mia, Mich, OK, USCw, etc.

#11 TE Kyle Pitts 6-5 235 4.7/40 **** 5.8 - Warmister, PA (#7 TE) (300)
Offers: UF - UA, UGA, TN - Mia, tOSU, OK, PSU, UCLA, VaT, Wis, etc.

#11 Ath-SS Amari Burney 6-1 215 4.48/40 **** 5.8 - Clearwater, FL (#9 Ath) (300)
Offers: UF, AU, Ark, UK, Tn -- FSU, Mia, Mich, Neb, tOSU, VaTech, etc.

#15 Ath Iverson Clement 5-11 190 **** 5.8 - Mount Holly N.J. (#8 ARB) (300)Offers: UF, TN, UK -- Bay, Mich, Neb, tOSU, VaT, Wis, etc.

#26 DEss Taylor Upshaw 6-5 240 *** 5.7 - Bradenton, FL (#24 DEss)
Offers: UF, UK, Ms, Tn, VU - Az, Cal, GaTech, OK, Ore, Pitt, Wis
He chose UF over tennis-sea & choke-la-homo. No real surprises there...

#40 CB Divaad Wilson 6-0 183 **** 5.8 - Miami, FL (#22 CB) (300)
Offers: UF, SCa, VU -- UL, NCSt, Syr, USF, UCF, etc

#41 /DEws/TE Dante Lang 6-5 230 *** 5.6 - Boca Raton, FL (#29 DEws)
Offers: UF - Ark, UGA, UK, Ms, VU - Cincy, Pitt, Pur, etc.

#46 FS Randy Russell Jr 5-11 175 *** - Miami, FL - (NR)
Offers: UF - UGA, UK, SCa - UL, Mia, Mich, Pitt, UCLA, WVa, etc.

#91 WR Corey Gammage 6-2 188 *** 5.6 - Delray Bch, FL (#61 WR)
Offers: UF, AU -- Mia, IoSt, Syr, Rut, WVa, etc.

#93 WR Jalynn Williams 5-10 188 *** 5.7 - St. Petersburg, FL (#71 WR)
Offers: UF, UK -- GaTech, Mia, NC, tOSU, etc....

#1 FS Deontai Williams 6-0 185 Jr - Ms JuCo - Jacksonville, FL (NR)
Originally a 2015 UF commit, then a flip to UGA. SEC academic non-qualifier, then flip to OH, and he finally had to go JuCo. Now he returns to his original commit school, UF. Plays both WR/FS. He has great hands, but he is a phenomenal tackler/hitter. With his grades in order, he was recruited this spring by UF, UGA, UA, LSU. I guess the dollies and chokers looked at his offer list and knew not to bother... :D

Last edited:
Reality and a mouth-foaming Mad-Dog-dollie rarely meet, and then only by an occasional miraculous accident... :confused:

Foaming Mouth Mad-Doggie:
yap-yap-yap = 1-11 with the next game in the SWAMP. :cool:
=============

Mc can't recruit a lick, and here's the proof of it:

Of Mc's 11 commits so far, nobody else offered them,,, except:

6 from the scUM's Retch

5 from tennis-sea's Head-BJ

5 from UGA's smarty-pants

4 from Mich's hard-blow

4 from tOSU urban-legend

3 from choke-la-homo

3 from Ark

2 from AU

2 from UA's satan

2 from FSUcks fishy

Plus a chit-load of other offers from schools all over the country...
=============

Where are Mc-staffs recruits coming from so far?

2015 - 21
15 FL - 5 GA - 1 TX

2016 - 25
13 FL - 3 AL - 2 GA - 2 TX - 2 MS -- 1 KS - 1 ND - 1 MI

2017 - 23
17 FL - 1 AL - 1 LA - 1 TX -- 1 NC - 1 VA - 1 PA

Total 69 - 45 FL --- 7 GA - 4 AL - 4 TX - 2 MS - 1 LA ----- 6 outside SEC Country

FL (45) 65.2% -- SEC Country (18) 26.1% - Elsewhere (6) 8.7%
==========

2018 - 11
8 FL - 1 MS -- 1 PA - 1 NJ

Last edited:
QUOTE="instaGATOR, post: 1057667, member: 10875"]Time for an early FNL's Update, with more to follow I'm sure... ;)
(pay close attention to the offers list, and little to the stars or position rankings)

#6 OG Curtis Dunlap 6-5 360 **** 5.8 - Jacksonville / Bradenton IMG (#18 OL) (300)

#11 Ath-SS Amari Burney 6-1 215 4.48/40 **** 5.8 - Clearwater, FL (#9 Ath) (300)

#15 Ath Iverson Clement 5-11 190 **** 5.8 - Mount Holly N.J. (#8 ARB) (300)Offers: UF, TN, UK -- Bay, Mich, Neb, tOSU, VaT, Wis, etc.

Originally a 2015 UF commit, then a flip to UGA. SEC academic non-qualifier, then flip to OH, and he finally had to go JuCo. Now he returns to his original commit school, UF. Plays both WR/FS. He has great hands, but he is a phenomenal tackler/hitter. With his grades in order, he was recruited this spring by UF, UGA, UA, LSU. I guess the dollies and chokers looked at his offer list and knew not to bother... :D
[/QUOTE]

TLDR
Lizzerds relegated to Jelly Belly and Dawg rejects

Dollies# 5
Chokers#7

Swamp donkeys #36

Reality and a mouth-foaming Mad-Dog-dollie rarely meet, and then only by an occasional miraculous accident... :confused:

Foaming Mouth Mad-Doggie:
yap-yap-yap = 1-11 with the next game in the SWAMP. :cool:
=============

Mc can't recruit a lick, and here's the proof of it:

Of Mc's 11 commits so far, nobody else offered them,,, except:

6 from the scUM's Retch

5 from tennis-sea's Head-BJ

5 from UGA's smarty-pants

4 from Mich's hard-blow

4 from tOSU urban-legend

3 from choke-la-homo

3 from Ark

2 from AU

2 from UA's satan

2 from FSUcks fishy

Plus a chit-load of other offers from schools all over the country...

Blow it out your Probe Hole Instaspacemonkey. Recruit envy is not something either Nail or I am afflicted with. Lyle the Lump has a better class that what Mr Ed has managed so far and Mr Ed offered most of them. Hell, there's one, a lowly 3* DE that has 58 offers. The most in D-1. And UT flipped him from LSU. Not only do most have offers from Mr Ed, but a great many from Saban, Ogre, Harbaugh and ole coach CUM.

You seem awfully worried and insecure about Mr Ed's recruiting or you would simply keep yer yap shut until after it gets serious in October.

Me? I'm content to let it ride and see how it all plays out. Can't speak for Nail, but he is usually of the same mind.

You want to see that clip of Jennings with a 30 yard lead on Tabor again? Wouldn't be any bother. Got one of Hurd scoring a TD with a 20 yd lead on Analzone

1-0 with the next game in the Dump, er, swamp.

TLDR
Lizzerds relegated to Jelly Belly and Dawg rejects
Dollies# 5
Chokers#7
Swamp donkeys #36

TLDR, but instead he quoted it in his useless choke-la-homo reply. :rolleyes:
(typical for this head-nailed-to-da-flor dumb-azz) :confused:

Rubber Dollies 1-11 Gators, with the next game in the SWAMP.

Choke-la-homo's 14 - 24 Gators when it counted the most.

QUOTE="instaGATOR, post: 1057667, member: 10875"]Time for an early FNL's Update, with more to follow I'm sure... ;)

TLDR:D
Lizzerds relegated to Jelly Belly and Dawg rejects:eek:

Dollies# 5
Chokers#7

Swamp donkeys #36[/QUOTE]

Mad-Dog-dollie, you better put those pants out before you turn into a fireball and vanish in a stinkin' puff of smoke, (like you did on NSD). o_O

You and nailed-head both ran your idiot mouths constantly last year about UF's 90-something ranked class, but then ran from you CROW dinners like the chicken-chits that you both are when the class came in at #9 on NSD.

Both of you lying twits will do the same thing this year,,, book-it! :cool:

Mad-Dog-dollie, you better put those pants out before you turn into a fireball and vanish in a stinkin' puff of smoke, (like you did on NSD). o_O

You and nailed-head both ran your idiot mouths constantly last year about UF's 90-something ranked class, but then ran from you CROW dinners like the chicken-chits that you both are when the class came in at #9 on NSD.

Both of you lying twits will do the same thing this year,,, book-it! :cool:

Making fun of your insecurity and insanity is one of life's simple pleasures:). You don't see Nail with all kinds of useless crapola regarding the NUMBER 7 'CRUTIN' CLASS IN THE NATION do you?:p

Nor do you see me offering the names, rankings by a half dozen different recruiting services, stats in PEE-WEE football and anything else regarding the CURRENT # 5 TEAM IN THIS YEAR'S RECRUITING CLASS?:p

Just you.
Green with envy, not school colors, lying in bed with the straight jacket on at the Home.:D

I will say this, I have to hand it to you that even though you are in a straight jacket, you still manage to work a keyboard with your toes.;)

Now that Corrals is in Mr Ed's corral, wonder which Purdue or Notre Dame reject will be brought in to play while Corrals learns how to hold the clipboard?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Time for an early FNL's Update, with more to follow I'm sure... ;)

#2 QB-PP Matt Corral 6-2 196 ***** - Long Beach, CA
Offers: UF - UA, UGA, MS, aTm -- AzSt, Mich, UCLA, USCw

Gawds but all of you ignorant twits just never tire of being WRONG!
(or jerking and liking each other's constant stupidity)
How is your #12 CA QB lookin' now, moe-ron?

I wonder if that helps these two that were also at FNL's with their own decisions? :cool:

#9 WR Jacob Copeland 6-0 192 **** - Pensacola, FL
Offers: UF - UA, AU, UGA, LSU, TN -- Clem, FSU, Mia, Mich, tOSU, etc

#21 WR Ja'Marr Chase 6-2 185 **** - Metairie, LA
Offers: UF - LSU, Ark, UGA, TN -- TCU, Az, TxT, OreSt, WashSt

Gawds but all of you ignorant twits just never tire of being WRONG!
(or jerking and liking each other's constant stupidity)
How is your #12 CA QB lookin' now, moe-ron?

I wonder if that helps these two that were also at FNL's with their own decisions? :cool:

#9 WR Jacob Copeland 6-0 192 **** - Pensacola, FL
Offers: UF - UA, AU, UGA, LSU, TN -- Clem, FSU, Mia, Mich, tOSU, etc

#21 WR Ja'Marr Chase 6-2 185 **** - Metairie, LA
Offers: UF - LSU, Ark, UGA, TN -- TCU, Az, TxT, OreSt, WashSt

All you did was quote yourself.

You gotta admit, Mac is playing with some serious fire if he expects to go from 58 to number 9 on Signing Day every year. I mean, I know he's not trying to be number 58. He's losing a lot of guys he wants to other programs, he appears to be just a very poor recruiter. It is what it is.
Well he made it from 58 to 18 in a matter of days. So.....

Reactions: instaGATOR
You can deny that you're a flamin' A-hole stalker, but reality puts the lie to your confetti BS.

The thread topic is 2018 Recruiting.
Why don't you post something about that, A-hole?
(rhetorical, cause we both already know why)

You can deny that you're a flamin' A-hole stalker, but reality puts the lie to your confetti BS.

The thread topic is 2018 Recruiting.
Why don't you post something about that, A-hole?
(rhetorical, cause we both already know why)

You should probably look back at your posts in this thread.

And for anyone to complain about sticking to the thread topic, it shouldn't be you.

Or have you forgotten that the alien conspiracy thread was a tongue-in-cheek thread about the Seminole Indians being the first people in North America?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT