ADVERTISEMENT

The Too Early to Bother, 2018 Recruiting Thread...

My anger = zero

Not everyone loser, just you few twits in the circle of jerks.

You wouldn't recognize Nice if it ran over your dumb-azz.

Oh, just to see what kind of dumb-chit that a loser like you is going to post today.

And what's-matter you boy,,, you stalked me with your constant negative chit and you claimed to enjoy this kind of crap, right up until I started shoving it right down your own hypocritical throat... o_O

PS

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

RESPONDING TO SOMEONE ON A MESSAGE BOARD IS NOT EQUAL TO STALKING SOMEONE ON A MESSAGE BOARD.

Goodness you are dense.

And I've said enjoy our back and forth. But leave it to you to try to spin that into me enjoying "stalking you."

RESPONDING TO SOMEONE ON A MESSAGE BOARD IS NOT EQUAL TO STALKING SOMEONE ON A MESSAGE BOARD.

Goodness you are dense.

And I've said enjoy our back and forth. But leave it to you to try to spin that into me enjoying "stalking you."

Excellent. Now we agree and I can get back to responding in like manner.

Excellent. Now we agree and I can get back to responding in like manner.

You agree?

I'm sorry.

So you no longer believe I stalk you?

Goodness.

You agree?

I'm sorry.

So you no longer believe I stalk you?

Goodness.

Actually, he is begging you to keep responding to him. If he were not so desperate for attention, he wouldn't respond at all to those he claims are so unworthy of him and offering his vast "Knowledge" to.:rolleyes:

Kinda pathetic. But I have had a lot of fun over the years annoying him. There's one simple sentence that always makes him blow his top:)

PEYTON MANNING FIVE TIME NFL MVP AWARD WINNER ( and the guy the Bronco's cut Tim Tebow over)o_O

Now watch what happens.:p

zzzzzzzzzzz

Gotcha.

How about something pleasant to think about tonight after they turn out the lights at the Old Fart's Home?

PEYTON MANNING HOLDS ALL THE NFL PASSING RECORDS IN THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES::)

Completions
Yards passing
Wins
Touchdowns Thrown

( Plus,he is the only Q/B in NFL history to win Super Bowls for 2 different teams):D

And ole moon-roid also has a rep for being sued by women for his abuse, so he fit right in at the 'Lady-Lickers' of tennis-sea, where he never won against a Gator team, while Tebow, like Wuerffel, never lost to a rubber-dollie team.
~ Moon-roid never beat a Wuerffel QB'ed team, college or Pro.

How many NCAA Records did moon-roid leave tennis-sea with?
Tebow held 5 NCAA records, 14 SEC records, and 28 UF records..
How about their TD to Int Ratios?
Career pass completion percentages?
QB PER?
crickets...

Take your NFL crap to an NFL board that cares about the No Fun League, cause there are Gator fans here on this Gator board, while you're just a mouth foaming moron.
==========

But since you've begged for it, here ya go loser.

Saint John El' Dim-way hated Tebow, because Tim was sweeping his Bronco legacy right out from under him, even with El' Dim-way doing all he could to see Tebow fail. i.e. Fired McDaniels, then traded away the top 2 WR's, and then complained publicly about Tim's passing.

The biggest criticism of Tim Tebow is that he “can’t throw the ball.” Here are a bunch of ridiculous, mind-blowing, record-breaking numbers that clearly refute that. These numbers aren't from just any game. They are from the Denver Broncos Wild Card playoff victory against Pittsburgh - those mighty Steelers with the #1 rated defense in the NFL.

Throughout the regular season, the Steelers had only give up six completions of 30+ yards. Tim Tebow threw five of them in the game. More astounding is that Pittsburgh had only given up a total of seven plays, of any kind, of 30 yards or more ALL year. All five of Tebow's passes, by the way, were completed 15 yards or more beyond the line of scrimmage (so this isn’t a WR on a slip screen padding Tebow’s stats). Not once all year had the Steelers allowed a 30-yard pass play to be completed on third down. Tebow’s’ 51-yard completion to Demaryius Thomas was on third down.

Tebow is the first player to have four completions of 30 yards or more in one quarter of a playoff game in the modern era (since 1960) and the first in any game since Warren Moon in 1990.

In the last 10 years, the perennially defensive-minded Steelers had never given up more than two passes of fifty yards in any one game. Tebow threw three of them. This gets, somehow, even more impressive when you learn that Pittsburgh had only given up one pass of more than 45 yards all year (and in that case, most of the yards came after the catch)

Further, in the playoffs, no QB since the NFL/AFL merger in 1970 had ever completed three 50+ yard passes in a game. "And Tebow can't throw," they say?!

For the rest of this long article, you can go to:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ng-passing-records-vs-the-pittsburgh-steelers

Note: Tebow, with all of the disadvantages that El' Dim-way could throw up, still won a Bronco Playoff game in just his 15th NFL start.
Moon-roid Peyttiepie, even with a whole new Bronco team built up around him, didn't win a Bronco playoff game until his 33rd game.
==================

Tim Tebow's Denver Broncos Records:

Most passing yards in a playoff debut: 316 Yards. This media-dubbed playoff win of "biblical proportions" led to the 3:16 quarterback getting around the NFL ban on eye-black messages with the media spreading the word of the John 3:16 game with Tebow's 31.6 yards per completion for coach John Fox and back office exec St. John El' Dim-way, and the last quarter Nielsen ratings were a record-breaking 31.6 for a playoff game, with 42 million people watching the game, more than doubling the NFL playoff average of 18 million viewers. Also, a million people now know the NFL record for most yards per completion in a playoff game. How many people were aware of this stat before Tebow’s win against the Steelers?) o_O
John 3:16
316 Passing Yards
31.6 Yards per Completion
31.6 Nielsen Rating
Prophetic huh?

Highest postseason rating: Tebow’s passer rating was 125.6, the highest in Broncos playoff history.

And for the rest of this article, you can go to.... http://kgov.com/tim-tebow-records

Last edited:
And ole moon-roid also has a rep for being sued by women for his abuse, so he fit right in at the 'Lady-Lickers' of tennis-sea, where he never won against a Gator team, while Tebow, like Wuerffel, never lost to a rubber-dollie team.
~ Moon-roid never beat a Wuerffel QB'ed team, college or Pro.

How many NCAA Records did moon-roid leave tennis-sea with?
Tebow held 5 NCAA records, 14 SEC records, and 28 UF records..
How about their TD to Int Ratios?
Career pass completion percentages?
QB PER?
crickets...

Take your NFL crap to an NFL board that cares about the No Fun League, cause there are Gator fans here on this Gator board, while you're just a mouth foaming moron.
==========

But since you've begged for it, here ya go loser.

Saint John El' Dim-way hated Tebow, because Tim was sweeping his Bronco legacy right out from under him, even with El' Dim-way doing all he could to see Tebow fail. i.e. Fired McDaniels, then traded away the top 2 WR's, and then complained publicly about Tim's passing.

The biggest criticism of Tim Tebow is that he “can’t throw the ball.” Here are a bunch of ridiculous, mind-blowing, record-breaking numbers that clearly refute that. These numbers aren't from just any game. They are from the Denver Broncos Wild Card playoff victory against Pittsburgh - those mighty Steelers with the #1 rated defense in the NFL.

Throughout the regular season, the Steelers had only give up six completions of 30+ yards. Tim Tebow threw five of them in the game. More astounding is that Pittsburgh had only given up a total of seven plays, of any kind, of 30 yards or more ALL year. All five of Tebow's passes, by the way, were completed 15 yards or more beyond the line of scrimmage (so this isn’t a WR on a slip screen padding Tebow’s stats). Not once all year had the Steelers allowed a 30-yard pass play to be completed on third down. Tebow’s’ 51-yard completion to Demaryius Thomas was on third down.

Tebow is the first player to have four completions of 30 yards or more in one quarter of a playoff game in the modern era (since 1960) and the first in any game since Warren Moon in 1990.

In the last 10 years, the perennially defensive-minded Steelers had never given up more than two passes of fifty yards in any one game. Tebow threw three of them. This gets, somehow, even more impressive when you learn that Pittsburgh had only given up one pass of more than 45 yards all year (and in that case, most of the yards came after the catch)

Further, in the playoffs, no QB since the NFL/AFL merger in 1970 had ever completed three 50+ yard passes in a game. "And Tebow can't throw," they say?!

For the rest of this long article, you can go to:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ng-passing-records-vs-the-pittsburgh-steelers

Note: Tebow, with all of the disadvantages that El' Dim-way could throw up, still won a Bronco Playoff game in just his 15th NFL start.
Moon-roid Peyttiepie, even with a whole new Bronco team built up around him, didn't win a Bronco playoff game until his 33rd game.
==================

Tim Tebow's Denver Broncos Records:

Most passing yards in a playoff debut: 316 Yards. This media-dubbed playoff win of "biblical proportions" led to the 3:16 quarterback getting around the NFL ban on eye-black messages with the media spreading the word of the John 3:16 game with Tebow's 31.6 yards per completion for coach John Fox and back office exec St. John El' Dim-way, and the last quarter Nielsen ratings were a record-breaking 31.6 for a playoff game, with 42 million people watching the game, more than doubling the NFL playoff average of 18 million viewers. Also, a million people now know the NFL record for most yards per completion in a playoff game. How many people were aware of this stat before Tebow’s win against the Steelers?) o_O
John 3:16
316 Passing Yards
31.6 Yards per Completion
31.6 Nielsen Rating
Prophetic huh?

Highest postseason rating: Tebow’s passer rating was 125.6, the highest in Broncos playoff history.

And for the rest of this article, you can go to.... http://kgov.com/tim-tebow-records

It really is adorable how gullible and easily baited you are.

Still falling in traps from years gone by.

Back to the thread subject, now that the masochist circle jerk hijackers have again been given their daily bitch-slappin's... :confused:
--------------

#6 Ath/RB Iverson Clement 5-11 199 **** - Mount Holly, NJ - UF Commit
“I had to be patient, open my eyes and see what was the best fit for me,” Clement said of his decision. “I felt as though Florida was better than Ohio State."
========

Egor at Rice in 2016 - 18.2 pts/gm, 8.9 rbs/gm, 47.3% floor, 47.4% arc, 81.9% line.
Grad X-fer PF/SF Egor Koulechov 6-5 201 had a list of suitors, but ultimately he chose the Gators over Oklahoma. He must have watched the UF@OK (84-52) game last season and decided that he'd rather be with the Elite-8 Gators, than just be another dust-bowl choker...

Oklahoma - Dust Bowl Norman, about a half hour south of stinkin' OK City.

OR

Gainesville/UF - Public Ivy - Top All Sports Program
Eight miles south on Lake Wauburg, UF's Resort Park for staff and student/athletes.
http://recsports.ufl.edu/outdoors-adventure/lake-wauburg
The Home of Sonny & Lucille Tillman's - Sonny's Fat Boy BBQ franchise.
And a 2 hour drive or less from:
Atlantic Coast beaches, Daytona Beach (Spring Break and Bike Week) among the many.
On the other coast: Fresh Gulf Coast seafood at places like scenic Cedar Key.
World class swimming and diving springs, or a great tubing run like Ichetucknee Springs.
Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando, Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, etc...
Florida, where other states successful citizens go to vacation, and eventually retire to....
===============

"Talkin Season' is here." Spurrier
-----------

CB/Nic Duke Dawson Sr named to the Bednarik Watch List.

TE Goolsby Sr named to the Mackey Watch List.
------
QB-DT Malik Zaire Grad-Sr named to the Maxwell Watch List.

DE/DT CeCe Jefferson Jr named to the Bednarik Watch List.

C/OG McCoy rsSo named to the Rimington Trophy Watch List.

More are probably to come as the other Watch Lists come out....

Back to the thread subject, now that the masochist circle jerk hijackers have again been given their daily bitch-slappin's... :confused:
--------------

#6 Ath/RB Iverson Clement 5-11 199 **** - Mount Holly, NJ - UF Commit
“I had to be patient, open my eyes and see what was the best fit for me,” Clement said of his decision. “I felt as though Florida was better than Ohio State."
========

Egor at Rice in 2016 - 18.2 pts/gm, 8.9 rbs/gm, 47.3% floor, 47.4% arc, 81.9% line.
Grad X-fer PF/SF Egor Koulechov 6-5 201 had a list of suitors, but ultimately he chose the Gators over Oklahoma. He must have watched the UF@OK (84-52) game last season and decided that he'd rather be with the Elite-8 Gators, than just be another dust-bowl choker...

Oklahoma - Dust Bowl Norman, about a half hour south of stinkin' OK City.

OR

Gainesville/UF - Public Ivy - Top All Sports Program
Eight miles south on Lake Wauburg, UF's Resort Park for staff and student/athletes.
http://recsports.ufl.edu/outdoors-adventure/lake-wauburg
The Home of Sonny & Lucille Tillman's - Sonny's Fat Boy BBQ franchise.
And a 2 hour drive or less from:
Atlantic Coast beaches, Daytona Beach (Spring Break and Bike Week) among the many.
On the other coast: Fresh Gulf Coast seafood at places like scenic Cedar Key.
World class swimming and diving springs, or a great tubing run like Ichetucknee Springs.
Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando, Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, etc...
Florida, where other states successful citizens go to vacation, and eventually retire to....
===============

"Talkin Season' is here." Spurrier
-----------

CB/Nic Duke Dawson Sr named to the Bednarik Watch List.

TE Goolsby Sr named to the Mackey Watch List.
------
QB-DT Malik Zaire Grad-Sr named to the Maxwell Watch List.

DE/DT CeCe Jefferson Jr named to the Bednarik Watch List.

C/OG McCoy rsSo named to the Rimington Trophy Watch List.

More are probably to come as the other Watch Lists come out....

And Instabooger is on the Alien Watch list.

Any list with Zaire on it other than a Neighborhood Watch List is a complete joke. 4 years at Notre Dame and never accomplished a damned thing other than learn how to hold a clipboard.

If Mr Ed is foolish enough to put Zaire back there at Q/B, then I will get one of my favorite past times. Watching former F-U Q/Bs( there's been a BUNCH of them, haven't there?) set records at other schools while the Gaters struggle to find somebody to play the position. Franks already wasted one year when he could have been the starter. I doubt that he will be happy wasting another. ( because we all know your favorite Q/B of all time KYLE TRASK is waiting in the wings to lead the team next year, right?) And then there is Jake Allen. Is he going to wait his whole career if Franks decides to stay and manages to beat out the great KYLE TRASK who has never started a game since Pee Wee football?

That rubber dollie is so easy to get going, all he needs is to see an iG post and here he comes a-runnin' with some more chit, while I'm busy LMAO at his stupidity and at his has-been school/program...
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

That rubber dollie is so easy to get going, all he needs is to see an iG post and here he comes a-runnin' with some more chit, while I'm busy LMAO at his stupidity and at his has-been school/program...
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Is there anyone here who understands Moronese and can translate that illegible spiel that the old Pablum Puker barfed up?

Spanish, French and German were the only foreign languages offered when I went to school.

And Instabooger is on the Alien Watch list.

Any list with Zaire on it other than a Neighborhood Watch List is a complete joke. 4 years at Notre Dame and never accomplished a damned thing other than learn how to hold a clipboard.

If Mr Ed is foolish enough to put Zaire back there at Q/B, then I will get one of my favorite past times. Watching former F-U Q/Bs( there's been a BUNCH of them, haven't there?) set records at other schools while the Gaters struggle to find somebody to play the position. Franks already wasted one year when he could have been the starter. I doubt that he will be happy wasting another. ( because we all know your favorite Q/B of all time KYLE TRASK is waiting in the wings to lead the team next year, right?) And then there is Jake Allen. Is he going to wait his whole career if Franks decides to stay and manages to beat out the great KYLE TRASK who has never started a game since Pee Wee football?

Franks might start some after the first game this year but will ultimately get beat out probably full time by the one year Zaire and then probably start next year and battle out with one of the top recruits as a true frosh, if we sign any of them before mia khalifa sluts off and snags one of them from us for fsu, literally...

Is there anyone here who understands Moronese and can translate that illegible spiel that the old Pablum Puker barfed up?

I will get one of my favorite past times. Watching former F-U Q/Bs( there's been a BUNCH of them, haven't there?) set records at other schools while the Gaters struggle to find somebody to play the position.

I didn't even believe that a no-Knox hillbilly could read, much less understand anything tougher than See Jack Run...

And last time I checked, UF has 3 Heisman winning QB statues out in front of the SWAMP, 2 of them with NC's and all 3 were also NFL millionaires.

At tennis-sea, all they have is a Moon-Roid QB that couldn't win a Heisman nor a mNC, and only got slightly better after getting out of no-Knox, unlike team doctor pill addicted Eric Ainge, or empty beer bottle chunking Tyler Bray-ing mule.

The last time that the rubber-dollies even had a QB that could win a mNC was an NFL Agent $$$ under the table T, and that was last century....

By your posting Mad-Doggie, you're again a proven liar, because it's obvious that you are fluent in moronese, you just can't think clearly because you live on rot-gut moonshine that's being cut with kerosene... o_O

Last edited:
I didn't even believe that a no-Knox hillbilly could read, much less understand anything tougher than See Jack Run...

And last time I checked, UF has 3 Heisman winning QB statues out in front of the SWAMP, 2 of them with NC's and all 3 were also NFL millionaires.

All tennis-sea, all they have is a Moon-Roid QB that couldn't win a Heisman nor a mNC, and only got slightly better after getting out of no-Knox, unlike team doctor pill addicted Eric Ainge, or empty beer bottle chunking Tyler Bray-ing mule.

The last time that the rubber-dollies even had a QB that could win a mNC was an NFL Agent $$$ under the table T, and that was last century....

By your posting Mad-Doggie, you're again a proven liar, because it's obvious that you are fluent in moronese, you just can't think clearly because you live on rot-gut moonshine that's being cut with kerosene... o_O

Got that statue of Aaron Hernandez outside the stadium too? How about one for Huntley Johnson( he deserves one for all the Gaters he has saved from prison) :cool:

How about one for CUM? He won you 2 NCs even though he had to buy some of the worst thugs and dullards ever to play football.( 40 arrests):eek:

How many of those NFL Millionaire Q/Bs won a Super Bowl? ( Hint, only one ever made it to the Super Bowl and Peyton whipped him:p) Peyton has 5 NFL MVP Awards. How many did all those Heistman winners you had get in their millionaire careers ;)?

Reactions: nail1988
shiiit...we need more of those dillard dullard clothing line swipers here at UF

Where is the college Super Bowl played? :rolleyes:
And do the losers at tennis-sea get a trophy for a SB? o_O

Go post on a No Fun League board, where they might G-a-S about a Moon-roid that will always be 2nd fiddle to real QB's like a Brady.... :cool:

Back to the thread topic.... o_O

#13 DT Dante Stills 6-4 265, a Fairmont W.Va 4 star, has 3 finalists: UF, OK, & W.Va.
I could see him maybe staying home at W.Va, but I can't see him choosing Choke-la-homo over UF. "I have great relationships with Coach Seider and Coach Rumph,” Stills said. “I like them a lot.“
“First, the academics. That’s a big thing with my family. I want to study in business,”
Stills said. “Another thing is playing time. Some schools have talked about me redshirting, but Coach Rumph told me I’ll get the opportunity in practice before that decision is made.”
~ Once he comes down on his campus visit, he should be a solid commit for the Gators imo.

July 21st - UF's FNL's:
#2 QB-PP Matt Corral
- Long Beach, CA -- UF's FNL's bumped his scheduled 'Bama Champion's Cookout' visit, he's coming to G'ville instead.

#4 OT William Barnes - Apopka, FL -- “I love the campus. It’s just a great feeling,” Barnes said of Florida. “The atmosphere and the community, it’s all great. “I just love talking to OL coach Brad Davis,” Barnes said. “He’s just an awesome person to be around."

Back to the thread topic.... o_O

#13 DT Dante Stills 6-4 265, a Fairmont W.Va 4 star, has 3 finalists: UF, OK, & W.Va.
I could see him maybe staying home at W.Va, but I can't see him choosing Choke-la-homo over UF. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:"I have great relationships with Coach Seider and Coach Rumph,” Stills said. “I like them a lot.“
“First, the academics. That’s a big thing with my family. I want to study in business,”
Stills said. “Another thing is playing time. Some schools have talked about me redshirting, but Coach Rumph told me I’ll get the opportunity in practice before that decision is made.”
~ Once he comes down on his campus visit, he should be a solid commit for the Gators imo.

July 21st - UF's FNL's:
#2 QB-PP Matt Corral
- Long Beach, CA -- UF's FNL's bumped his scheduled 'Bama Champion's Cookout' visit, he's coming to G'ville instead.

#4 OT William Barnes - Apopka, FL -- “I love the campus. It’s just a great feeling,” Barnes said of Florida. “The atmosphere and the community, it’s all great. “I just love talking to OL coach Brad Davis,” Barnes said. “He’s just an awesome person to be around."

Sims = WVU lock

Thug- U #1 :cool:
rubber dollies # 4:cool:
Choklrhoma # 6:cool:
Free-shoes # 8:cool:

Lizzerds # 58 :eek::eek: ( swamp donkey has another lizzerd recruit on flip watch to Clemi ) :D

DumpsterFire2.jpg

Reactions: -MDVOL
Yeah, and you ran your idiot mouth last year about UF's 90-something ranked class, which turned into the #9 Class on NSD. Then you promptly disappeared for weeks to again avoid your well deserved CROW dinner.o_O

I look for the same thing to happen this year, with the same result on your chicken-chit part... :oops: Runs idiot mouth for months, then takes a powder when it's shown just how stupid/FoS you really are. o_O

Where is the college Super Bowl played? :rolleyes:
And do the losers at tennis-sea get a trophy for a SB? o_O

Go post on a No Fun League board, where they might G-a-S about a Moon-roid that will always be 2nd fiddle to real QB's like a Brady.... :cool:

YOU BROUGHT UP THE NFL DIP WAD.Trying to prove that the 3 heistman winners were somehow better in the NFL than Peyton because some GM's were stupid enough to give them the money.Plus, the only one with any kind of a career - Spurrier, was a PUNTER. So since you brought the subject up, I handed it right back at you.

"and all 3 were also NFL millionaires."

Sims = WVU lock

Thug- U #1 :cool:
rubber dollies # 4:cool:
Choklrhoma # 6:cool:
Free-shoes # 8:cool:

Lizzerds # 58 :eek::eek: ( swamp donkey has another lizzerd recruit on flip watch to Clemi ) :D

DumpsterFire2.jpg

Not only is Matt Corral not going to the Swamp Donkeys with their recent history of horrible Q/B un-development, it's the Georgia 'DAWGS that have his love.

And you are right. No 265lb DT is going to make it in the SEC without a R/S year to put on some serious muscle where 330lb OGs are common and S/DEs are 285lbs so yep Sims stays home.

No broken leg liar, you brought up your moon-roid yet again, as if anyone here G-a-S about a dollie QB that was 0-4 vs UF.
I missed you answer. How many Heisman QB's has tennis-sea produced?

And as to recruiting reality from the off-season mouth runners....
Duck, dodge, and throw confetti,,, then run and hide again on NSD.

The last 2 years, after being picked to win the SECe, you and your Head-BJ have screwed the pooch X-2.
He's 0-1 vs UF/Mc vs the starting QB.
He's 1-0 vs UF/Mc vs the backup QB.
But either way, he's still 0-2 vs UF/Mc for the SECe. :p
Even the dim-witted media-daze twits have finally woken up. They put your chumps at #5 in the SECe this time around.... :D:D:D

I guess getting the ranking dweebs to give him B-2-B #5 ranked classes didn't do him much good when it came to actually putting out a winning team on the field... Typical of your has-been rubber-dollies.... :cool:

=============

For the weak and forgetful minded rubber-dollie twit.

Tn 10 - 49 UA 14-1 (-39)

Tn 38 - 45 @ aTm 8-5 (-7)

Tn 21 - 24 @ SCa 6-7 (-3)

Tn 34 - 45 @ Candy 6-7 (-11)

Head-BJ -- SECe - 4-4
===========

Mc 28 - 39 @ TN (-10) With Backup QB

Mc 10 - 38 @ Ark (-28) Starting QB injured again, out for the season.

Mc -- SECe-C 6-2

Mc 13 - 31 @ FSU (-21) With Backup QB

Mc 16 - 54 @ SEC-C vs UA (-38) With Backup QB

Finished off the season with a 30 - 3 Blow-out of Iowa in the January Outback Bowl.

===========

I guess it's no wonder that you need to run over here and do your little boy strut. You're just so bitter that your sorry excuse for a has-been school can't even hire a competent coach anymore, much less win anything worth talking about, while the Gator continue their come-back to elite status. And you know to get your mouth running in now while you can, because after Sept 16th you'll have to hind under your mommies bed again, with your thumb in you mouth crying about how unfair life is to you....
And then NSD will roll around again to give you yet another bitch-slappin' on top of that.....

No broken leg liar, you brought up your moon-roid yet again, as if anyone here G-a-S about a dollie QB that was 0-4 vs UF.
I missed you answer. How many Heisman QB's has tennis-sea produced?

And as to recruiting reality from the off-season mouth runners....
Duck, dodge, and throw confetti,,, then run and hide again on NSD.

The last 2 years, after being picked to win the SECe, you and your Head-BJ have screwed the pooch X-2.
He's 0-1 vs UF/Mc vs the starting QB.
He's 1-0 vs UF/Mc vs the backup QB.
But either way, he's still 0-2 vs UF/Mc for the SECe. :p
Even the dim-witted media-daze twits have finally woken up. They put your chumps at #5 in the SECe this time around.... :D:D:D

I guess getting the ranking dweebs to give him B-2-B #5 ranked classes didn't do him much good when it came to actually putting out a winning team on the field... Typical of your has-been rubber-dollies.... :cool:

=============

For the weak and forgetful minded rubber-dollie twit.

Tn 10 - 49 UA 14-1 (-39)

Tn 38 - 45 @ aTm 8-5 (-7)

Tn 21 - 24 @ SCa 6-7 (-3)

Tn 34 - 45 @ Candy 6-7 (-11)

Head-BJ -- SECe - 4-4
===========

Mc 28 - 39 @ TN (-10) With Backup QB

Mc 10 - 38 @ Ark (-28) Starting QB injured again, out for the season.

Mc -- SECe-C 6-2

Mc 13 - 31 @ FSU (-21) With Backup QB

Mc 16 - 54 @ SEC-C vs UA (-38) With Backup QB

Finished off the season with a 30 - 3 Blow-out of Iowa in the January Outback Bowl.

===========

I guess it's no wonder that you need to run over here and do your little boy strut. You're just so bitter that your sorry excuse for a has-been school can't even hire a competent coach anymore, much less win anything worth talking about, while the Gator continue their come-back to elite status. And you know to get your mouth running in now while you can, because after Sept 16th you'll have to hind under your mommies bed again, with your thumb in you mouth crying about how unfair life is to you....
And then NSD will roll around again to give you yet another bitch-slappin' on top of that.....

(hind under your mommies bed" How does one Hind? You have that trip to the Blue Oyster Bar on your mind again?

You are an insane blithering idiot you know. Even when shown irrefutable proof of who brought up the NFL in the thread, you claim I am the liar because I mentioned Manning and you didn't. As if that made a damned bit of difference.

If I wanted to talk about a gater killer, I would mention the Ice Man Casey Claussen. 2-0 in the Dump,. er I mean Swamp

Moon-Roid and Swamp Donkeys.

Boy you guys are something.

As good as I am for coming up with nicknames and insult poetry, I can't take credit for Swamp Donkey. Saw that on the Dawg Chat Board and just borrowed it. Your H/C was being referred as Mr. Ed for some while and one of the posters there said that due to his relocation to Gainesville, Mr Ed was now a Swamp Donkey.

Wonderful, 3 from the usual circle of jerks are having a moron's party on this recruiting thread. They always bring a certain 'smell' to any thread that they decide to take a dump on, which is why they are so essential to quality posting on any sports board... :rolleyes: ---- zzzzz
============

My overall student/athlete rating, vs their 2017 position/athlete only 4 star rankings....

I like RB Malik Davis 5-11 195,
better than RB Adarius Lemons 6-0 200.

I like WR Daquon Green 6-1 187, better than WR James Robinson 6-4 205.

But all 4 have the same even chance to become great Gator student/athletes. We'll see.

I'd be more impressed with all 4 of them coming away with solid UF degrees than I would in them making it to the NFL, but there's no reason why all of those 4 guys can't hit it outta the park by doing both.... :cool:
============

More stinking, space wasting jerker drivel coming in 5...4...3... :confused:

Wonderful, 3 from the usual circle of jerks are having a moron's party on this recruiting thread. They always bring a certain 'smell' to any thread that they decide to take a dump on, which is why they are so essential to quality posting on any sports board... :rolleyes: ---- zzzzz
============

My overall student/athlete rating, vs their 2017 position/athlete only 4 star rankings....

I like RB Malik Davis 5-11 195,
better than RB Adarius Lemons 6-0 200.

I like WR Daquon Green 6-1 187, better than WR James Robinson 6-4 205.

But all 4 have the same even chance to become great Gator student/athletes. We'll see.

I'd be more impressed with all 4 of them coming away with solid UF degrees than I would in them making it to the NFL, but there's no reason why all of those 4 guys can't hit it outta the park by doing both.... :cool:
============

More stinking, space wasting jerker drivel coming in 5...4...3... :confused:

Well? I waited but no stinking , space wasting jerker drivel ever showed up.:(

You must have used it all up:p

Moving on to recruiting news, really must have left you butt-hurt ( No Pun intended:eek:) to have an in-state 4* Legacy DE ( that I won't name but his Initials are Judge Culpepper) spurn you for Pervert U.:oops:

BUUUUUUUT, Mr Ed is probably loaded at S/DE and DT and the Judge( what a great name for a dominating DL:D) probably knew he'd never see the field and got scared off. That's what you normally say in cases like this, right?o_O

Just as predicted, and the wait was in micro-seconds.... zzzzzzzzz

( To the tune of Green Acres again)

Lots of folks he tends to overwhelm
You see, Instagater thought Deliverance was a Training Film
He'll get behind you if he gets the chance
And say "Hey now buddy, lets you just drop them pants".

VolChat rejected this forming at the mouth Mad-Dog moe-ron, so he's found a new home here where he has free reign to become a new addiction to the circle of clueless jerks...

As boring as always, zzz

Well? I waited but no stinking , space wasting jerker drivel ever showed up.:(

You must have used it all up:p

Moving on to recruiting news, really must have left you butt-hurt ( No Pun intended:eek:) to have an in-state 4* Legacy DE ( that I won't name but his Initials are Judge Culpepper) spurn you for Pervert U.:oops:

BUUUUUUUT, Mr Ed is probably loaded at S/DE and DT and the Judge( what a great name for a dominating DL:D) probably knew he'd never see the field and got scared off. That's what you normally say in cases like this, right?o_O

Lizzerds # 58 tied with Iowa State in recruiting :eek:

Lose a 4* legacy DE to the Sandusky's :eek:

Looks like another lizzerd 4* commit possibly flipping to Clemi? :eek:

Swamp Donkey is getting worked over in Florida ( not good ) Always have Fordham and FIU to flip recruits from ?:D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT