ADVERTISEMENT

The Too Early to Bother, 2018 Recruiting Thread...

Hahahahahahaha! Your tarot card, crystal ball, and fortune teller needs to be rebooted.

Eh, so I will bat .500

Better than most. Last year, you had the worst rushing game in the SEC, and one of the worst in the nation. 11 whole rushing TDs( UT had 31) and only averaging 128 YPG.
Your defense let you win games that your offense would have lost under normal circumstances( 13th in TDs scored with 32 but defense scored at least 2 of those) Only SC scored fewer. We had the opposite problem.UT scored 62 TDs. Only Alabama scored more TDs with 73, but 10 of theirs was on Defense. But the collapse of our defense due to injuries allowed 3 losses late in the year that never should have happened.

So, what happens this year and next that fixes the problem? Q/B and passing wasn't great(7th in both categories but only Mizzu and UT in the East were better) Mid level.Thought 5* Franks was supposed to be the answer when he signed a couple of years ago?

That OL is where the problem lies.UT's front 4 went through it like crap through a goose. Your RBs and TEs couldn't get out on passing plays as they had to stay in and try( and fail in that bloody 2nd half) to help block. And Corral is a PS Q/B where a DT type like Tebow would come in handy. Oh well. We'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
Eh, so I will bat .500

Better than most. Last year, you had the worst rushing game in the SEC, and one of the worst in the nation. 11 whole rushing TDs( UT had 31) and only averaging 128 YPG.
Your defense let you win games that your offense would have lost under normal circumstances( 13th in TDs scored with 32 but defense scored at least 2 of those) Only SC scored fewer. We had the opposite problem.UT scored 62 TDs. Only Alabama scored more TDs with 73, but 10 of theirs was on Defense. But the collapse of our defense due to injuries allowed 3 losses late in the year that never should have happened.

So, what happens this year and next that fixes the problem? Q/B and passing wasn't great(7th in both categories but only Mizzu and UT in the East were better) Mid level.Thought 5* Franks was supposed to be the answer when he signed a couple of years ago?

That OL is where the problem lies. And Corral is a PS Q/B where a DT type like Tebow would come in handy. Oh well. We'll see how it goes.

That's the very definition of totally clueless floundering around...:confused:

Reactions: TennesseeGator
That's the very definition of totally clueless floundering around...:confused:

Now that's the kind of response we expect from a demented old fool like you. You can't argue the facts so try to smear the messenger.

Do you claim that the Swamp Donkeys didn't have the #14 ( out of 14) rushing attack last year? Are you claiming that Perrine and Scarlett( what happened to Jordan Cronkite who was going to rush for 1200 yds a year along with Jordan Scarlett rushing for the same amount. Don't you recall making that prediction back in 2015? I do) actually DID have more than 1197 yards COMBINED rushing last year? A paltry 3.7 yds per carry? 128.2 YPG average. 11 measly rushing TDs( UT's Q/B had 9 Rushing TDs by himself. Hell, he only had 70 fewer yards than Cronkite yards as Scarlett and he was a frikking Q/B. Had a better average too.)

I can give you the SEC STATS in every category from last season if you are too stupid to be able to locate them.

TEAM STATS:
http://www.espn.com/college-football/conferences/statistics/team/_/stat/total/id/8

INDIVIDUAL STATS:
http://secsports.go.com/statistics/football

Read 'em and weep. That OL of yours has been Mr Ed's bane since he 1st set foot in the Dump, er, swamp. It hasn't gotten better.

Reactions: nail1988
After reading the drivel that you post, attempting to 'smear' your innate stupidity would only be redundant and a gross waste of time. o_O

Trask isn't the starter, but then I never claimed that he would be.
I simply said that I liked his skill set and that I would to see him given a chance in a game. So far neither he nor Franks have gotten that chance. Coaches choice.

BTW, if what a player did from pee-wee thru HS (one of you recent idiot posts here) doesn't show you a thing, then on what basis do you choose whom to recruit, your cloudy crystal balls?
And we know how well that has worked out for you, since Corral will never commit to UF.... :cool:

Prediction smack from the village idiot that said that in 2015, his tennis-sea rubber dollies would beat the snot outta the Gators 31-3, but then he disappeared for months afterwards instead of being a man and owning up to his (UF 11-0 TN) stupidity. o_O

And when he finally came back, he claimed that he had been laid up in the hospital for months and so was unable to post anything because of a leg injury (must type with his toes). I think the problem was that it took that long for the doctors to pry his big bare foot outta his idiot foaming mouth... :oops:

BTW, did your great rushing QB win you the SECe? (crickets)
UF was terrible, 6-2 SECe-C. Mc is terrible - 13-3 SEC, 11-1 SWAMP.
TN was GREAT, 4-4 and suckin' hine tit yet again. Head-BJ 0-4 in SECe.
~ And I've already posted UF's stats twit. You probably copied them off of my post.

So come on genius, give us your PRE-DIC-TION for this years game.
Or are you still the gun-shy chicken-chit that your were last year when I asked you for a game score prediction? :cool: (your gun only fires blanks)

After reading the drivel that you post, attempting to 'smear' your innate stupidity would only be redundant and a gross waste of time. o_O

Trask isn't the starter, but then I never claimed that he would be.
Quit lying about Trask. You slobbered all over him and you know it

I simply said that I liked his skill set and that I would to see him given a chance in a game. So far neither he nor Franks have gotten that chance. Coaches choice.

BTW, if what a player did from pee-wee thru HS (one of you recent idiot posts here) doesn't show you a thing, then on what basis do you choose whom to recruit, your cloudy crystal balls?
And we know how well that has worked out for you, since Corral will never commit to UF.... :cool:

Prediction smack from the village idiot that said that in 2015, his tennis-sea rubber dollies would beat the snot outta the Gators 31-3, but then he disappeared for months afterwards instead of being a man and owning up to his (UF 11-0 TN) stupidity. o_O

And when he finally came back, he claimed that he had been laid up in the hospital for months and so was unable to post anything because of a leg injury (must type with his toes). I think the problem was that it took that long for the doctors to pry his big bare foot outta his idiot foaming mouth... :oops:

BTW, did your great rushing QB win you the SECe?
Nope. Decimated Defense lost it for him. Coaches lost it for him the year before.

UF was terrible,( Tennessee sure kicked the chit out of them. Then the Swamp Donkey put the LSU game off so he could let injured players get better and used the excuse because it rained ELSEWHERE during the week people from far away might not get to the Aaron Hernandez Memorial Stadium safely even though NO high school games in Gainesville were cancelled the night before the scheduled game.) 6-2 SECe-C. Mc is terrible - 13-3 SEC, 11-1 SWAMP.
TN was GREAT, 4-4 and suckin' hine tit yet again. Head-BJ 0-4 in SECe.
~ And I've already posted UF's stats twit. You probably copied them off of my post.
You post pure crapola. No one can find any REAL stats among the garbage you post.

So come on genius, give us your PRE-DIC-TION for this years game.
Or are you still the gun-shy chicken-chit that your were last year when I asked you for a game score prediction? :cool: (your gun only fires blanks)

1-0 the streak goes and you know damned well that I told you REPEATEDLY that I had NO idea what the score would be and I would have to wait and see what they looked like after the 1st two games. But day after day you kept demanding I offer some prediction and finally I said 31-3 in order to make your little tin-foil hat blow off. It worked.

Now, Instaprobethemonkey, answer the question. What are the Swamp Donkeys gonna do about that pathetic OL causing the running game to be so lousey?

Last edited:
You are the worst, but also the most prolific, LIAR that I've ever seen on any msg board, anywhere. And that's a fact, jack! o_O

But your rampant lying is only slightly in front of your ability to come up with stupid, weak-azz excuses for everything that sucks about ole sloppy-drop and your has-been rubber-dollies. :rolleyes:

You claimed that your Head-BJ was an All World HC when he replaced the Derelict Doolittle, but now it's dumb-azz Lyle this and than..... :oops:
======

Injuries across the OL that included the 1st string center, then the 2nd string center right after him. Then the guards. And then a true Fr ending up at RT.

Now, that 3rd string Center and the tFr RT ended up playing well eventually, but the RG injuries and rotation caused the running game problems all season. The coaches playing O'lay TE Goolsby didn't help out that situation either.

LDR's passing wasn't taking any pressure off the running game, and when LDR went down injured twice during the season. When Happyby came in, it wasn't any better for them. Going from LDR, to Happyby, to LDR, and finally back to Happyby didn't help what was not a good situation to begin with. A lack of consistency at QB, both in talent and in who starts never does. o_O

IF you had a clue, instead of just being a boil on this board azz, you woudn't need me to point out the obvious to you, but there it is anyway. :cool:

For the coming season, some have already called UF's OL the best in the SEC. A lot for them to live up to, but I think that they are a Top 3 SEC in the least. We'll see soon enough.

Which guys end up as the starters at OG remains to be seen, as does the rotation depth positions.
Staters: LT Ivey - C McCoy - RT Taylor

20 OL (OT/C/OG) by Wt/Ht

78. OT Ricardo Benalcazar 6-7 352 Sr - Miramar - (FSU xfer)
56. NT/OG Tedarrell Slaton 6-4 349 Fr - Ft Lauderdale (DT??)

65. RT Jewaan Taylor 6-5 340 So - Cocoa - Fr All SEC & All American
72. OT Stone Forsythe 6-7 329 rsFr - Winter Garden
76. OT Kadeem Telfort 6-6 318 Fr - Miami
51. RG/C Antonio Riles 6-4 313 rsJr - Lawrenceville, GA (injured out in 2016)
61. LG/C Brett Heggie 6-3 317 rsFr - Mount Dora
---
74. RG Fred Johnson 6-6 311 Jr - W Palm Beach
53. LG Kavaris Harkless 6-5 310 rsJr - Jacksonville
64. RG/C Tyler Jordan 6-4 309 Jr - Jacksonville (injured out in 2016)
59. C/OG T.J. McCoy 6-1 308 rsSo - Clermont - Rimington Trophy Watch List
73. LT Martez Ivey 6-5 315 Jr - Apopka - Outland Trophy Watch List

77. OL Andrew Mike 6-6 301 rsJr - Tucson, AZ
66. OG Nick Buchanan 6-2 301 rsSo - Dunwoody, GA
71. OG Nick Villano 6-2 301 rsSo - Wellington
---
75. OT TJ Moore 6-6 290 Fr - Charlotte, NC
78. OG Dallas Bruch 6-3 275 rsFr - Clearwater
70. OG Tanner Rowell 6-2 275 rsFr - Melbourne
69. OG Marcus Givens 6-0 275 rsSo - St Augustine
??. OG Houston Undrewood 6-3 265 Jr - Coral Springs (Valparaiso xfer)

Last edited:
You are the worst, but also the most prolific, LIAR that I've ever seen on any msg board, anywhere. And that's a fact, jack! o_O

But your rampant lying is only slightly in front of your ability to come up with stupid, weak-azz excuses for everything that sucks about ole sloppy-drop and your has-been rubber-dollies. :rolleyes:

You claimed that your Head-BJ was an All World HC when he replaced the Derelict Doolittle, but now it's dumb-azz Lyle this and than..... :oops:
======

Injuries across the OL that included the 1st string center, then the 2nd string center right after him. Then the guards. And then a true Fr ending up at RT.

Now, that 3rd string Center and the tFr RT ended up playing well eventually, but the RG injuries and rotation caused the running game problems all season. The coaches playing O'lay TE Goolsby didn't help out that situation either.

LDR's passing wasn't taking any pressure off the running game, and when LDR went down injured twice during the season. When Happyby came in, it wasn't any better for them. Going from LDR, to Happyby, to LDR, and finally back to Happyby didn't help what was not a good situation to begin with. A lack of consistency at QB, both in talent and in who starts never does. o_O

IF you had a clue, instead of just being a boil on this board azz, you woudn't need me to point out the obvious to you, but there it is anyway. :cool:

For the coming season, some have already called UF's OL the best in the SEC. A lot for them to live up to, but I think that they are a Top 3 SEC in the least. We'll see soon enough.

Which guys end up as the starters at OG remains to be seen, as does the rotation depth positions.
Staters: LT Ivey - C McCoy - RT Taylor

20 OL (OT/C/OG) by Wt/Ht

78. OT Ricardo Benalcazar 6-7 352 Sr - Miramar - (FSU xfer)
56. NT/OG Tedarrell Slaton 6-4 349 Fr - Ft Lauderdale (DT??)

65. RT Jewaan Taylor 6-5 340 So - Cocoa
72. OT Stone Forsythe 6-7 329 rsFr - Winter Garden
76. OT Kadeem Telfort 6-6 318 Fr - Miami
51. RG/C Antonio Riles 6-4 313 rsJr - Lawrenceville, GA
61. LG/C Brett Heggie 6-3 317 rsFr - Mount Dora
---
74. RG Fred Johnson 6-6 311 Jr - W Palm Beach
53. LG Kavaris Harkless 6-5 310 rsJr - Jacksonville
64. RG/C Tyler Jordan 6-4 309 Jr - Jacksonville
59. C/OG T.J. McCoy 6-1 308 rsSo - Clermont
73. LT Martez Ivey 6-5 315 Jr - Apopka

77. OL Andrew Mike 6-6 301 rsJr - Tucson, AZ
66. OG Nick Buchanan 6-2 301 rsSo - Dunwoody, GA
71. OG Nick Villano 6-2 301 rsSo - Wellington
---
75. OT TJ Moore 6-6 290 Fr - Charlotte, NC
78. OG Dallas Bruch 6-3 275 rsFr - Clearwater
70. OG Tanner Rowell 6-2 275 rsFr - Melbourne
69. OG Marcus Givens 6-0 275 rsSo - St Augustine
??. OG Houston Undrewood 6-3 265 Jr - Coral Springs (Valparaiso xfer)

And you are as full of crap as a constipated Blue Whale. Any one who disagrees with you or disputes any of your fantasies is an automatic liar.

How about offering a list WITHOUT walk-ons and name those who called the Lizzerd OL the "Best in the East". I'd like to see that list.

UT also has an Outland Trophy candidate - Guard Jashon Robertson. He and Center Coleman Thomas have been in the starting lineup since day one. They took the beatings in 2013 that come with inexperience and injury. Lyle had only 8 OL and one of them was a 5th year walk-on who tore his right ACL right at halftime of the 1st game. He workrd his ass off trying to strengthen his right leg to compensate for the injury and after a month, was back starting. You, the Deliverence Crowd had a lot of laughs at our expence with all the sacks and the Q/B's being killed. Lost #1, #2,#3 and that's how Dobbs saw the field as a freshman Q/B. Same thing next season in 2014.

The UT lineup returns it's entire starting lineup of the past 2 seasons intact plus several talented newcomers. This fall, we will have not one 5* OT - Drew Richmond, but two with the addition of 5* Trey Smith. The following december, we get another 5* O.Tackle - Cade Mays. Don't know of any team other than maybe bammer with three 5* OL. But it gets better, see Richmond was Red Shirted his freshmen year 2015. So in 2019 he will anchor a line with FOUR 5* OL as we pick up Jackson Lamply. 6'4" 280LBs. Only a H/S Sophomore now, but rated a high 4*. Should be in 5* territory by then. We lose Richmond after 2019 but pick up Cade Mays baby brother O/G Cooper Mays and teammate Bryn Tucker who as a Freshman is a starter on the Knox Catholic varsity OL ( like Cooper) he stands 6'5" and weighs 286 lbs. Not bad for a 14 yr old.

It may take Lyle the loser a couple more years but with the kind of OL he is building along with a killer of a DL, you ain't going to be all that happy to play that certain team in Orange.

Oh yeah, before I forget it, the 2017 DL Front 4 features 5* DE Johnathan Kongbo, 5* DT Kahlil McKenzie, 6.0 4* Shy Tuttle and 5* DE Kyle Phillips. All Juniors. Got to fix the OLB positions and the CBs. Safeties and MLB are a done deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
Just picked up another commitment from a WR in Ed O's territory Nail, MD, and the occasional lose Nole jumping the gun. Soon to be ranked top 10 and 12 more to potentially commit.

www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/4-star-wr-jamarr-chase-commits-florida-lsu-tcu/

I think we are the favorite for two more 4* OL, so yeah, I expect us to rise even more before its done. Hearing this Chase kid could be a 5* very soon, impressing at every event he attends. Sounds like keeping him committed will take some work to though.

With those 12 spots we need 3-4 more OL, a couple DT and maybe a CB. Then Mac can feast on playmakers

Chase has been doing very well at every event he has been going to. He's been climbing the rankings because of it.

The FNL event was the best one we have had since Meyer

You'd think that after getting burned so badly on 2017 NSD that they both disappeared off the board, that the mouth-foaming Mad-Dog and the head-nailed-to-da-flor Choke-la-homo would STFU about Mc's recruiting, but the moe-rons just never learn. :confused:

The Gator's went from 90 something in the last couple of week, to #9 on NSD 2017.
Then this week, the two moe-rons were again running their stupid mouths about UF being #58, and now in the very same week they are already up to #12 in 247 and rivals. o_O

The Gator's 13th commit:

#21 WR Ja'Marr Chase 6-2 185 **** - Metairie, LA (#30 WR)
Offers: UF - Ark, UGA, LSU, MS, TN - AZ, TCU, TxT, OreSt, WaSt, etc.

#12 Florida 3.62 (#12) -- Tn 3.47 -- OU 3.53
Looks to me like they are both loading up early on their 2-3 stars...
LMAO :D

Last edited:
You'd think that after getting burned so badly on 2017 NSD that they both disappeared off the board, that the mouth-foaming Mad-Dog and the head-nailed-to-da-flor Choke-la-homo would STFU about Mc's recruiting, but the moe-rons just never learn. :confused:

The Gator's went from 90 something in the last couple of week, to #9 on NSD 2017.
Then this week, the two moe-rons were again running their stupid mouths about UF being #58, and now in the very same week they are already up to #12 in 247 and rivals. o_O

The Gator's 13th commit:

#21 WR Ja'Marr Chase 6-2 185 **** - Metairie, LA (#30 WR)
Offers: UF - Ark, UGA, LSU, MS, TN - AZ, TCU, TxT, OreSt, WaSt, etc.

#12 Florida 3.62 (#12) -- Tn 3.47 -- OU 3.53
Looks to me like they are both loading up early on their 2-3 stars...
LMAO :D

I first remember the two gun jumpers over at the VQ board all giddy that Mc had like 8 commits during the first week or two of his tenure. Talking how we were ranked behind USF, FIU, and such then Mc pulled off a top 25 class.

Then you read but but but Ivie and Jefferson were life long Gators blah blah blah all forgetting neither were ever committed to Muschamp...never mentioning Scarlett, Callaway, Kylan Johnson, etc. How Mc lost a great one in Sherion Jones...who now transferred from UT. Just a sack of premature garbage talk just like now.

Reactions: instaGATOR
I first remember the two gun jumpers over at the VQ board all giddy that Mc had like 8 commits during the first week or two of his tenure. Talking how we were ranked behind USF, FIU, and such then Mc pulled off a top 25 class.

Then you read but but but Ivie and Jefferson were life long Gators blah blah blah all forgetting neither were ever committed to Muschamp...never mentioning Scarlett, Callaway, Kylan Johnson, etc. How Mc lost a great one in Sherion Jones...who now transferred from UT. Just a sack of premature garbage talk just like now.

It's fun while it lasts because Instaspankthemonkey gets ALL heated up spewing and throwing up all the unreadable crapola up in response.

Keep in mind, Saban hasn't started recruiting yet. What he wants, he take$.Dawgs and the Barn haven't got rolling either. Holding them out of state boyz will be more of a challenge than getting them to commit early.

1-0 the streak continues

It's fun while it lasts because Instaspankthemonkey gets ALL heated up spewing and throwing up all the unreadable crapola up in response.

Keep in mind, Saban hasn't started recruiting yet. What he wants, he take$.Dawgs and the Barn haven't got rolling either. Holding them out of state boyz will be more of a challenge than getting them to commit early.

1-0 the streak continues

Saban didn't take Perine...or Toney after attempting to. True he is the best recruiter hands down. Not going to argue that.

Florida just got started and watch as more stars will commit and sign plus needs will be filled.

Anytime the mouth-foamer get's bitch-slapped yet again for posting his village-idiot crap, his favorite fall back position is, I was just funnin' insta... :rolleyes:
He doesn't even have the nutts to own up and eat his CROW like a man. o_O

Back in the less insane 'good ole days,' the next years recruiting class didn't really get started good until FNL's was held (beginning in 2005). There were always a few 'legacy, family, dream school recruits' that would commit early, some even a full year early, but regular recruiting didn't really begin until about now, with around 6 months to till NSD.

So how have things gone for the Gators over the last week leading up to, and through FNL's?
How about 6 commits in 6 days, nearly doubling the class size from 7 to 13.
* Plus a couple more for UF"s #1 Ranked 2019 class (OL & DE).

QB-PP Matt Corral 6-2 190 - Long Beach, CA (7-22)
Offers: UF - UA, UGA, MS, aTm -- AzSt, Mich, UCLA, USCw

WR Ja'Marr Chase 6-2 185 - Metairie, LA (7-23)
Offers: UF - Ark, UGA, LSU, MS, TN -- AZ, TCU, TxT, OreSt, WaSt, etc.

TE Kyle Pitts 6-4 224 - Warminster, PA (7-20)
Offers: UF - UA, UGA, TN -- Mia, tOSU, OK, PSU, UCLA, VaT, Wis, etc.

OT Curtis Dunlap 6-5 362 - Jax / Bradenton, FL (7-18)
Offers: UF - Ark, UGA, MsSt, Miz, SCa, TN -- FSU, Mia, Mich, OK, USCw, etc.

DE Dante Lang 6-5 230 - Baca Raton, FL (7-21)
Offers: UF - Ark, UGA, UK, Ms, VU -- Cincy, Pitt, Pur, etc.

FS Randy Russell 5-11 175 - Miami, FL (7-22)
Offers: UF - UGA, UK, SCa - UL, Mia, Mich, Pitt, UCLA, WVa, etc.

So, 3 more from S.FL and 3 from all across the nation.
===========

Florida’s 2018 recruiting class, in turn, skyrocketed from 40th in the country to 12th in the 247Sports composite rankings, for those that 'live and die' on what the dweebs think about Mc-staffs recruits.
Not to bad for a Mc-staff that can't recruit, or out-recruit anybody... :rolleyes:

And this article almost sounds like I might have written it.... :)
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/matt-corral-jim-mcelwain-recruiting-florida

=======

Mc arrived at UF with 6 ship roster OL'men, only 4 were available for Spring.
2015 - 45 Sacks, #13 SEC rushing. - Taylor - Scarlett
2016 - 28 Sacks, # 14 SEC rushing - Scarlett - others
OL Coach Mike Summers leaves for a co-coordinator position at UL
Mc hires OL Coach Brad Davis and the OL turnaround really takes off....
SEC Network analyst Cole Cubelic called UF’s OL the most talented in the SEC. (especially for the idiot Mad-Dog)

The 2017 Gator OL? Don't take my word for it....
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/jim-mcelwain-offensive-line-floridas-best-group/

Where did the mouth-foamer rubber-dollie and the nailed-head choke-la-homo run off to??? :D
247 Rankings (rivals)

#10 Florida 14, 3.57 (#9) -- #5 Tn 17, 3.47 (#6) -- #9 OU 15, 3.53 (#8)
14 Total = 1 ***** 6 **** 7 *** o_O

Where did the mouth-foamer rubber-dollie and the nailed-head choke-la-homo run off to??? :D
247 Rankings (rivals)

#10 Florida 14, 3.57 (#9) -- #5 Tn 17, 3.47 (#6) -- #9 OU 15, 3.53 (#8)
14 Total = 1 ***** 6 **** 7 *** o_O

crickets.jpg

LVD5aj4Pps7l.jpg

Mac is killing recruiting right now and Corrall is doing work too. BUT, Mac cannot allow DT and edge rushers (WDE) become to him what skill players were to Chump. The large amount of our DL are true SDE. That is his weakness right now. I have no doubt he will kand us another 3 quality OL. But he could use an elite CB and probably 2 DT and 2 WDE

Yep, I called the nailed-head, choke-la-homo Dumb-Dumb alright, and he eventually crawled out from under his mommies bed and answered, with his usual quality-informative post on Gator/Mc's recruiting....

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif
LMFAO again

Update -- 7-29-17
Team and Player Rankings are from 247, (rivals)
2018 Gator Committed Recruits: (15)

#11 Florida 15, 3.60 (#12) -- #5 Tn 17, 3.47 (#6) -- #9 OU 15, 3.53 (#8)
15 Total = 1 ***** 7 **** 7 ***

Forget the starts and class rankings, just look at their Ht/Wt & Offer List.

This 5 star kid is trying to make big shit poppin in Gainesville apparently

UF's 2018 #11 Class, according to ESPN:
7 are Top 300 4 stars, 7 are 3 stars, they don't rank JuCo's.
But their MaxPrep HS stats and their Hudl film will show you a lot more than any of the many biased and varied dweeb rankings ever will... ;)

#2 TE-H Kyle Pitts - 300

#6 QB-PP Matt Corral - 300

#7 Ath/S Amair Burney - 300

#8 OG Curtis Dunlap Jr. - 300

#25 Ath/RB Iverson Clement - 300

#26 OLB David Reese

#27 S Randy Russell

#32 CB Divaad Wilson - 300

#42 WR JaMarr Chase - 300

#59 DE Dante Lang

#63 DE Taylor Upshaw

#83 WR Tyquan Thornton

#96 WR Jalynn Williams

#126 WR Corey Gammage

JuCo S Deontai Willisma (#1 JuCo FS)
(he was a 4 star coming out of HS)

UF's 2018 #11 Class, according to ESPN:
7 are Top 300 4 stars, 7 are 3 stars, they don't rank JuCo's.
But their MaxPrep HS stats and their Hudl film will show you a lot more than any of the many biased and varied dweeb rankings ever will... ;)

#2 TE-H Kyle Pitts - 300

#6 QB-PP Matt Corral - 300

#7 Ath/S Amair Burney - 300

#8 OG Curtis Dunlap Jr. - 300

#25 Ath/RB Iverson Clement - 300

#26 OLB David Reese

#27 S Randy Russell

#32 CB Divaad Wilson - 300

#42 WR JaMarr Chase - 300

#59 DE Dante Lang

#63 DE Taylor Upshaw

#83 WR Tyquan Thornton

#96 WR Jalynn Williams

#126 WR Corey Gammage

JuCo S Deontai Willisma (#1 JuCo FS)
(he was a 4 star coming out of HS)

We need Gammage to decommitt (no place for 4.8+ WR) and bulk up the lines now. Mixed reviews on Reese, but a lot think Burney will end up at LB. Corrall is a difference maker in recruiting.

Anyine know if we can take a full 25?

shhhiiit not with the smoke we've been blowing up Bama's ass the last week, they won't allow us too..

just look at ole miss when they were doing something like the week we just had

We need Gammage to decommitt (no place for 4.8+ WR) and bulk up the lines now. Mixed reviews on Reese, but a lot think Burney will end up at LB. Corrall is a difference maker in recruiting.

Anyine know if we can take a full 25?
Reese is really good and I expect he will climb up the rankings even more for the star gazers. I like Gammage. Gammage is better than Jaylynn Williams.

Reese is really good and I expect he will climb up the rankings even more for the star gazers. I like Gammage. Gammage is better than Jaylynn Williams.

Gammage is S-L-O-W, picture him turning out like your boy Fulwood.

We just need some blue chip front seven defenders in this class

Gammage is S-L-O-W, picture him turning out like your boy Fulwood.

We just need some blue chip front seven defenders in this class

#92 WR Corey Gammage 6-2 188 *** 5.6 - Delray Bch, FL (#61 WR)
Offers: UF, AU -- Mia, IoSt, Syr, Rut, WVa, etc.

1. knocks the CB down on a run play.
2. catches a quick out, then weaves through traffic down field, slows down and looks for blockers while cutting back across the field, then follows his blockers into the endzone.
3. catches a quick slant in between two close coverage DB's and runs away from them for a TD.
4. lines up wide on the sideline, blows by the CB and then beats him on an underthrown jump ball, then avoids him as he takes it in for another TD.
5. his QB throws a high arc into double coverage, but Corey goes up between the DB's and comes down with the ball again.

He saves his QB on a lot of under thrown balls where he beat the DB deep, but then had to stop and wait on the ball to get there. He doesn't look slow when he's running over guys or running away from them for another TD...

Instead of looking at the dweebs rankings (#61 rivals, #92 247), go watch his film, including his demeanor. And you might want to give the Gator coaches some credit for knowing a quality WR when they watch and evaluate one....
https://www.hudl.com/profile/5670493/corey-gammage
================

#94 WR Jalynn Williams 5-10 188 *** 5.7 - St. Petersburg, FL (#71 WR)

Offers: UF, UK -- GaTech, Mia, NC, tOSU, etc....
http://search.aol.com/aol/search?enabled_terms=&s_it=client97_searchbox-ac&q=jalynn+williams+hudl

Plays Any DB, WR, PR, RB, KR, or virtually any other position while he man-handles bigger players on a regular basis.

-----

If there is a decommit in the 4 WR group, it might be this one, but even he has some 'down the road' potential.

#117 WR Tyquan Thornton 6-3 160 *** 5.5 - Miami, FL (NR)

Offers: UF - UGA, TN -- Bay, Mia, Pitt
http://www.hudl.com/profile/6174187/tyquan-thornton

Probably a redshirt to build up his Wt/strength, but he's got good hands and he isn't afraid to go up and get the ball in traffic. JMOHO's as always... :cool:

Last edited:
#92 WR Corey Gammage 6-2 188 *** 5.6 - Delray Bch, FL (#61 WR)
Offers: UF, AU -- Mia, IoSt, Syr, Rut, WVa, etc.

1. knocks the CB down on a run play.
2. catches a quick out, then weaves through traffic down field, slows down and looks for blockers while cutting back across the field, then follows his blockers into the endzone.
3. catches a quick slant in between two close coverage DB's and runs away from them for a TD.
4. lines up wide on the sideline, blows by the CB and then beats him on an underthrown jump ball, then avoids him as he takes it in for another TD.
5. his QB throws a high arc into double coverage, but Corey goes up between the DB's and comes down with the ball again.

He saves his QB on a lot of under thrown balls where he beat the DB deep, but then had to stop and wait on the ball to get there. He doesn't look slow when he's running over guys or running away from them for another TD...

Instead of looking at the dweebs rankings (#61 rivals, #92 247), go watch his film, including his demeanor. And you might want to give the Gator coaches some credit for knowing a quality WR when they watch and evaluate one....
https://www.hudl.com/profile/5670493/corey-gammage
================

#94 WR Jalynn Williams 5-10 188 *** 5.7 - St. Petersburg, FL (#71 WR)

Offers: UF, UK -- GaTech, Mia, NC, tOSU, etc....
http://search.aol.com/aol/search?enabled_terms=&s_it=client97_searchbox-ac&q=jalynn+williams+hudl

Plays Any DB, WR, PR, RB, KR, or virtually any other position while he man-handles bigger players on a regular basis.

-----

If there is a decommit in the 4 WR group, it might be this one, but even he has some 'down the road' potential.

#117 WR Tyquan Thornton 6-3 160 *** 5.5 - Miami, FL (NR)

Offers: UF - UGA, TN -- Bay, Mia, Pitt
http://www.hudl.com/profile/6174187/tyquan-thornton

Probably a redshirt to build up his Wt/strength, but he's got good hands and he isn't afraid to go up and get the ball in traffic. JMOHO's as always... :cool:

If we land Copeland some of these guys are going to have trouble ever seeing the field. Thats the point we were making. And sorry, 4.81/40 is going to be tough against the elite SEC teams and F$U.

If we land Copeland some of these guys are going to have trouble ever seeing the field. Thats the point we were making. And sorry, 4.81/40 is going to be tough against the elite SEC teams and F$U.

In the immortal words of Chris Doering when he was confronted with his apparent lack of top speed for a WR by some media dweeb: "I may be slow, but somehow I keep on getting behind all of those fast DB's." :D

Some
won't make it in come NSD, some never do. I can wait until NSD to see who made the cut. After that, there will be other cuts to be made, and we never really know before hand, which way it will go for any of them. Some that stay might move to another position, or xfer out for playing time. Nothing new with any of those options.

The coaches offered the 4 that have committed, so I think that they believe that they can each be a team benefit in some way, at some position. We'll see if/when they get here. :cool:

Spurriers staff and Dixon developed countless numbers of the BEST route runners in all of college football, for over a decade.. Doering, and Mcgriff were two of them.

:rolleyes::eek:
In the immortal words of Chris Doering when he was confronted with his apparent lack of top speed for a WR by some media dweeb: "I may be slow, but somehow I keep on getting behind all of those fast DB's." :D

Some
won't make it in come NSD, some never do. I can wait until NSD to see who made the cut. After that, there will be other cuts to be made, and we never really know before hand, which way it will go for any of them. Some that stay might move to another position, or xfer out for playing time. Nothing new with any of those options.

The coaches offered the 4 that have committed, so I think that they believe that they can each be a team benefit in some way, at some position. We'll see if/when they get here. :cool:[/QUOTE

Instant, this is such an in-depth and we'll thought out recruiting breakdown it needs to be pinned IMO.
:D:D:D

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT