ADVERTISEMENT

The Too Early to Bother, 2018 Recruiting Thread...

CJ Smith is average at best. Ties were cut. He's gonna end up somewhere where he believe's the DB competition isn't tough.

He's likely going to UGA who pulled a monster DB haul last year and will probably do the same this year. Idk why he'd do that if competition was his biggest factor. And also if he's 'average at best' then why was he one of our first commits? Why are we taking early commits from average players? None of that adds up. Let's just wish the guy well and move on, not a good look down talking them after the fact.

Reactions: dakid_0812
Never seen the kids film

It's only a highlight tape so you gotta be careful with those, but he doesn't look any worse than any of the other DB commits. And in fact he straight up looks better than that juco Williams kid. And Burney is a linebacker IMO.

He's likely going to UGA who pulled a monster DB haul last year and will probably do the same this year. Idk why he'd do that if competition was his biggest factor. And also if he's 'average at best' then why was he one of our first commits? Why are we taking early commits from average players? None of that adds up. Let's just wish the guy well and move on, not a good look down talking them after the fact.

Everyone who decommitts is overrated and not of need. But for some reason we offer these overrated and unneeded players. Hmmm....

oh would you look at that, a college db getting burned once, and while banged up.. That certainly never happens to nfl worthy guys, or we could point out how awful most college DB's are getting torched damn near every possession, like UT's #13 in the A&M game where Gary Danielson all but said the kid should turn in his cleats from just two plays in the same possession where he was flat lost out there..

Yeah. But he wasn't TABOR the superstar now was he?

Mmmm we got Burney and things changed. That's what happened.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Mmmm we got Burney and things changed. That's what happened.

They don't even play the same position. Smith is a free safety while Burney is a hybrid guy more similar to Marcus Maye. And that doesn't explain if he's afraid of competition why he'd be looking at teams that have better secondary classes lined up than we do. Just sounds like sour grapes. Nobody thought he was average until he decommitted.

The combo of the Champions of Life, along with the Off-season choker Champ is good stuff for when you need a good laugh. Get it now though, because they will both disappear during the playing season, and especially on NSD, when these simpleton fools are outed once again. :cool:

As to Dobbs, I think that your Head-BJ must have put some Armor-All on that massive forehead of his and then buffed it up real good. That gawd-awful reflection was blinding our DB's in the 2nd half I think.... :cool:

Total Defense 2016 -- per Fox Sports
6. UF
no-Knox Rubber Dollies and Chokelahomo not even in the Top 50

Pass Defense 2016
2. UF
Rubber Dollies and Chokelahomo not even in the Top 50

But to show just how bad those has-been bums are now days, BSU, W.Ky, and Toledo were in the Top 50....

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

The combo of the Champions of Life, along with the Off-season choker Champ is good stuff for when you need a good laugh. Get it now though, because they will both disappear during the playing season, and especially on NSD, when these simpleton fools are outed once again. :cool:

As to Dobbs, I think that your Head-BJ must have put some Armor-All on that massive forehead of his and then buffed it up real good. That gawd-awful reflection was blinding our DB's in the 2nd half I think.... :cool:

6. UF

Pass Defense 2016
2. UF

But to show just how bad those has-been bums are now days, BSU, W.Ky, and Toledo were in the Top 50....

We Had all those injuries that you pretend that the Swamp Donkeys had. Played yoU Swamp Donkeys with a T/F CB , a T/F C/B and a walk-on MLB. The OC took advantage of the inexperience in the 1st half. 2nd half was played played like he had money on Tennessee

And you with that vaunted # 6 defense got your ass royally kicked in the 2nd half.What was it,10 consecutive 3-outs? That OL of yours looked like a a H/S JV team playing a College team.

The final score means more to me than some self congratulatory pat on the back. With all the players lost from last year's defense, we won't have to worry about you finishing #6 this year, will we?

Narcolepsy?
Or just Old Man syndrome?

That's my short-hand for how BORING your constant off-season crap has become.
And I noticed that you ducked and dodged every single question I've asked you. Stupid, or just not wanting to make an even bigger fool of yourself with any answers? o_O
Now go away moe-ron, your shtick is old, tired, and worn out here.
=================

SEC Country - Five Florida defensive records that could fall in 2017.
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-football-defense-records-2017
=============

The Gator Receivers will battle for playing time in 2017.
And as loaded as they are, DROPS by receivers should not be tolerated this year by the coaching staff, like they have been in the recent past. IF they drop one that they should have caught, then sit them down and next man in the rotation is up....

1. Run the correct route. 2. Get open. 3. Catch the damn ball. o_O
There are no YAC's or TD's unless and until those first 3 things are accomplished.

Callaway Jr - Cleveland So
Powell Sr - Massey rsJr
Hammond So - Swain So
Goolsby Sr - Lewis rsJr - Stephens rsJr
Thompson rsSr - Scarlett Jr - Perine So
----------
Wells rsFr - T.Nordman rsFr
Green Fr - Robinson Fr
Gamble Fr
Davis Fr - Lemons Fr

Note: Adding this guy (among a couple of others) in 2018 would certainly make my day... ;)

#15 WR Anthony Schwartz 6-0 175 4.27/40 **** 5.9 - Ft Lauderdale
He was invited to the Opening in Oregon and he's an UA-AA
UF leads for him currently, with AU, UG, LSU, & TN still set for visits.

“I can definitely make a mark there (UF). My goal for college is to win a National Championship in football and track, and I’m able to do that at Florida.”
~ UF is the current 2X National Champion in Outdoor Track & Field.

(while tennis-sea has won neither in this century) :p

Can't argue there.

then why are you acting like he was trash like the other 90% of college DB's in straight pass coverage while using one of the few, very few TD's directly given up in his career, while he was hurt no less...

He's just not the guy to be going after for being bad out of the countless infinity bad coverage guys in college football, he was one of the best for multiple years and people went after him because of VH3 being on the other end... and this is why and what happened WAY more times than what you posted

http://www.ncaa.com/video/football/2015-10-10/fbs-highlights-florida-missouri-jalen-tabor

That's my short-hand for how BORING your constant off-season crap has become.
And I noticed that you ducked and dodged every single question I've asked you. Stupid, or just not wanting to make an even bigger fool of yourself with any answers? o_O
Now go away moe-ron, your shtick is old, tired, and worn out here.
=================

SEC Country - Five Florida defensive records that could fall in 2017.
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-football-defense-records-2017
=============

The Gator Receivers will battle for playing time in 2017.
And as loaded as they are, DROPS by receivers should not be tolerated this year by the coaching staff, like they have been in the recent past. IF they drop one that they should have caught, then sit them down and next man in the rotation is up....

1. Run the correct route. 2. Get open. 3. Catch the damn ball. o_O
There are no YAC's or TD's unless and until those first 3 things are accomplished.

Callaway Jr - Cleveland So
Powell Sr - Massey rsJr
Hammond So - Swain So
Goolsby Sr - Lewis rsJr - Stephens rsJr
Thompson rsSr - Scarlett Jr - Perine So
----------
Wells rsFr - T.Nordman rsFr
Green Fr - Robinson Fr
Gamble Fr
Davis Fr - Lemons Fr

Note: Adding this guy (among a couple of others) in 2018 would certainly make my day... ;)

#15 WR Anthony Schwartz 6-0 175 4.27/40 **** 5.9 - Ft Lauderdale
He was invited to the Opening in Oregon and he's an UA-AA
UF leads for him currently, with AU, UG, LSU, & TN still set for visits.

“I can definitely make a mark there (UF). My goal for college is to win a National Championship in football and track, and I’m able to do that at Florida.”
~ UF is the current 2X National Champion in Outdoor Track & Field.

(while tennis-sea has won neither in this century) :p

Dept. of Ed is pursuing Title IX violations in the way F-U allowed Calloway to get away with rape. He won't be allowed to play while that is going on lest Mr Ed incur the wrath of the Feminazis and the sports hating crowd who believe( with some reason) that athletes are allowed to get away with any crime so long as they are important members of the sport's teams.)

Mr Ed has told his Q/Bs that they all suck and are not worth a damn or he wouldn't be bringing in a loser like Zaire who in 4 years at Notre Dame, couldn't beat out the dudes who came before him, nor the ones who came after.

Yet Mr Ed is seriously considering letting that 1 and done to set the program back because he is "Skeered" of doing the right thing - handing the reins of the offense to one of the young Q/Bs and letting him go with it. It takes time for the Q/B and his receivers, backs and linemen to get to know each other and get used to the speed of each. Wasting another year could find F-U like TAM. Their best two Q/Bs quitting and heading elsewhere.

5 Q/Bs on scholarship?
4* Jake Allen
6.0 4*( high as one can go and not be a 5*) Filipe Franks
5.7 3* ( Almost 4*) Much traveled Luke Del Rio
The legendary 2* Kyle Trask.
4* Malik Zaire

If none of them are good enough to beat out a 4 year Clipboard holder, then the Swamp Donkeys are in deep Do-Do.

Reactions: nail1988
then why are you acting like he was trash like the other 90% of college DB's in straight pass coverage while using one of the few, very few TD's directly given up in his career, while he was hurt no less...

He's just not the guy to be going after for being bad out of the countless infinity bad coverage guys in college football, he was one of the best for multiple years and people went after him because of VH3 being on the other end... and this is why and what happened WAY more times than what you posted

http://www.ncaa.com/video/football/2015-10-10/fbs-highlights-florida-missouri-jalen-tabor

Because I am irritating Instantater. That's all. I like to watch as he blows his pointy tin-foil hat to the ceiling

Like I told Michigator and Dannygator, it's the dead time of the year as far as sports go. No NFL, NCAA football, Braves stink, Hockey and NBA are mercifully over. NASCAR, with all the inane new rules isn't worth watching.

Only sport left that's fun to watch is driving Instatater foaming at the mouth, Pig Biting mad

The funny part is the braves are doing much better than expected and are still under .500 or right at it... depending if they beat the NL East leader right now Nats, only way they have a prayer to close the gap at all before the All Star break is now... Braves are on every channel where im from and I can't take watching them or really any NL baseball...

Dept. of Ed is pursuing Title IX violations in the way F-U allowed Calloway to get away with rape. He won't be allowed to play while that is going on lest Mr Ed incur the wrath of the Feminazis and the sports hating crowd who believe( with some reason) that athletes are allowed to get away with any crime so long as they are important members of the sport's teams.)

Mr Ed has told his Q/Bs that they all suck and are not worth a damn or he wouldn't be bringing in a loser like Zaire who in 4 years at Notre Dame, couldn't beat out the dudes who came before him, nor the ones who came after.

Yet Mr Ed is seriously considering letting that 1 and done to set the program back because he is "Skeered" of doing the right thing - handing the reins of the offense to one of the young Q/Bs and letting him go with it. It takes time for the Q/B and his receivers, backs and linemen to get to know each other and get used to the speed of each. Wasting another year could find F-U like TAM. Their best two Q/Bs quitting and heading elsewhere.

5 Q/Bs on scholarship?
4* Jake Allen
4* Malik Zaire

If none of them are good enough to beat out a 4 year Clipboard holder, then the Swamp Donkeys are in deep Do-Do.

It's got aato be eating at i

5 Q/Bs on scholarship?
4* Jake Allen
4* Malik Zaire

Zaire couldnt even start for Jelly Belly and the dungers and it has to be driving instant insane he will be the lizzerds starter. o_OThe swamp donkey and nutmeg have done a poor job in evals and develop0ment to keep having to bring in retreads off the street.

130623399_crop_north.jpg

Last edited:
The funny part is the braves are doing much better than expected and are still under .500 or right at it... depending if they beat the NL East leader right now Nats, only way they have a prayer to close the gap at all before the All Star break is now... Braves are on every channel where im from and I can't take watching them or really any NL baseball...

Braves got a lot of young arms so there's hope for the future. Here, the only time I get to watch them is when they play the Orioles or the Washington Expos

Because I am irritating Instantater. That's all. I like to watch as he blows his pointy tin-foil hat to the ceiling

Like I told Michigator and Dannygator, it's the dead time of the year as far as sports go. No NFL, NCAA football, Braves stink, Hockey and NBA are mercifully over. NASCAR, with all the inane new rules isn't worth watching.

Only sport left that's fun to watch is driving Instatater foaming at the mouth, Pig Biting mad

You're very misguided about NASCAR.

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

This one is funny, you are responding to me for a post that wasn't directed to you in anyway.

Strange...considering you claim not to go looking for me in threads (I.e. Stalking)

This one is funny, you are responding to me for a post that wasn't directed to you in anyway.

Strange...considering you claim not to go looking for me in threads (I.e. Stalking)

I bet he doesn't even copy and paste it either, he types it out each time with his index fingers letter by letter on his type writer.. Or has it framed on his wall and on his desktop screen saving wallpaper to remember it by heart

come on, give me my own poem for numbers... iv'e earned it

numbers
lumbers
thunders
blunders
sunders
wonders

I doubt that you've ever actually earned anything of value in your useless life, but you'll always be at the front of the line to be given something by one of your 'connections,' so be sure to wipe your chin.

that's it? damn zero imagination for me

My first two plays I ever called were both TD's from check with me's at the LOS, if you know what that means...

UF here I come

that's it? damn zero imagination for me

My first two plays I ever called were both TD's from check with me's at the LOS, if you know what that means...

UF here I come

And will Mrs. Mc be out there to welcome you into the fold?
I'm sure that she looking forward to welcoming you into the Gator 'family' atmosphere, so be sure to bring some dumb ho with you to the welcoming party.... :rolleyes:

ill bring none and leave with something, not very difficult when you look how the shallow insecure beings see what they like and set their own trap.

numbers
lumbers
thunders
blunders
sunders
wonders

I doubt that you've ever actually earned anything of value in your useless life, but you'll always be at the front of the line to be given something by one of your 'connections,' so be sure to wipe your chin.

Lol the anger inside of you is impressive.

Everyone is stupid, potentially gay, worthless, and boring.

Nice.

Why are you here then?

6. UF

Pass Defense 2016
2. UF

Holding steady @ # 55

Lol the anger inside of you is impressive.

Everyone is stupid, potentially gay, worthless, and boring.

Nice.

Why are you here then?

My anger = zero

Not everyone loser, just you few twits in the circle of jerks.

You wouldn't recognize Nice if it ran over your dumb-azz.

Oh, just to see what kind of dumb-chit that a loser like you is going to post today.

And what's-matter you boy,,, you stalked me with your constant negative chit and you claimed to enjoy this kind of crap, right up until I started shoving it right down your own hypocritical throat... o_O

PS

I saw Insta on tv today.

Now that yet another solid counter and intelligent comment on what's real and what isn't, and exactly who believes what, and what evidence they have to back up their opinions. Thanks for continuing the circle jerk's traditions, and I welcome to their exclusive club... :cool:

However, you are obviously lost, because that belongs on the other thread, but then you seem lost about most things on most days... o_O

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT