ADVERTISEMENT

The Too Early to Bother, 2018 Recruiting Thread...

And you killed all of those boards single handedly I'm betting.
But tell me, if they are really dead, why do you and the nailed head still post your idiot crap there? Just so you can be ignored or laughed at on even more boards I'm guessing... o_O

Out-recruiting? You mean according to which of the many recruiting dweeb sites? Those coin-flippers are not much smarter than the idiots like you 3. :confused:

Do you even realize that you can only compare classes that have already seen NSD come and go? Anything before that is just farts in the wind, much like the usual mindless babble that you put out.

And you and your nailed-head butt-buddy both ran your mouths incessantly last year before NSD, only to disappear after NSD, to chicken-chit out yet again on your crow dinners. I expect no less from you two mouth runner come NSD this time around either. :rolleyes:

The three of you, that includes the still gone nuttless I-wish-26, are infamous for being the world chumps of the off-seasons. :confused:

I doubt you have a clue about this, but UF has 100+ 'table' offers out there to HS players. Now you're claiming that 2 RB's went to tennis-sea instead of UF, proving what? (nothing butt-wipe) o_O

1) Mark Thompson 6-2 237 rsSr
2) Jordan Scarlett 5-10 213 Jr
3) Lamical Perine 5-11 221 So

#10 RB Adarius Lemons 6-1 195 Fr - Clearwater (332)
(Lemons began 2016 as the #1 HS RB in FL)
#16 RB Malik Davis 5-11 190 Fr - Tampa (#20)
(Davis broke RayRay's HS records, Dabo tried to flip him)
That's a 5 star juco rsSr, and the rest are 4 stars already on roster, not 2 birds in a bush.

2018 Class
#16 Ath Iverson Clement 5-11 190 **** 5.8 - N.J. (#8 RB) <<<
Offers: UF, TN, UK -- Bay, Mich, Neb, tOSU, VaT, Wis, etc.

You really are this clueless and out of touch aren't you?

Most DE's want to play, not sit as Fr.
1) DE Jordan Sherit 6-4 254 rsSr - Starter
2) DE Justus Reed 6-3 241 rsJr (in the rotation)
3) #2 DE/DT CeCe Jefferson 6-1 261 Jr

4) DE Keivonnis Davis 6-4 250 Jr (in the rotation)
5) DE Jabari Zuniga 6-3 245 rsSo (Fr All SEC, 5 sacks)
6) #2 DE Antonneous Clayton 6-3 250 So
7) DE Jordan Smith 6-5 240 So
8) #3 DE Zach Carter 6-5 250 Fr - Tampa

And the last time that Mc went against Sgt. Carter, Mc was the 2016 SECe-C (B-2-B) and went to the Outback - UF 30 - 3 Iowa. While tennis-sea sucked azz to VU and SCa again. :oops:

2017 Recruiting:
9. UF with 23, 2 under the 25 limit.
15. UT with 28, 3 over the 25 limit as usual.

Last edited:
But tell me, if they are really dead, why do you and the nailed head still post your idiot crap there? Just so you can be ignored or laughed at on even more boards I'm guessing... o_O

Out-recruiting? You mean according to which of the many recruiting dweeb sites? Those coin-flippers are not much smarter than the idiots like you 3. :confused:

Do you even realize that you can only compare classes that have already seen NSD come and go? Anything before that is just farts in the wind, much like the usual mindless babble that you put out.

And you and your nailed-head butt-buddy both ran your mouths incessantly last year before NSD, only to disappear after NSD, to chicken-chit out yet again on your crow dinners. I expect no less from you two mouth runner come NSD this time around either. :rolleyes:

The three of you, that includes the still gone nuttless I-wish-26, are infamous for being the world chumps of the off-seasons. :confused:

I doubt you have a clue about this, but UF has 100+ 'table' offers out there to HS players. Now you're claiming that 2 RB's went to tennis-sea instead of UF, proving what? (nothing butt-wipe) o_O

That's a 5 star juco rsSr, and the rest are 4 stars already on roster, not 2 birds in a bush.

2018 Class

And the last time that Mc went against Sgt. Carter, Mc was the 2016 SECe-C (B-2-B) and went to the Outback - UF 30 - 3 Iowa. While tennis-sea sucked azz to VU and SCa again. :oops:

2017 Recruiting:

Actually our ranking from last year is TBD as ine of our highest rated recruits may not be in the class

Our composite ranking (average of all major recruiting sites) for 2017 would go from 11 to 15 without Robinson

2018 Class

2017 Recruiting:

Every returning UT DE Played as Freshmen. Even started some games so that last probing must have really scrambled your butt, er, I mean brains.:mad:

In less time than it takes to find those fraudulent photo's of space junk that you try to pass off as Martian spacecraft, you said something STUPID and IRRELEVANT about most Freshmen DE's want to play ( as if that has a damned thing to do with who plays and when)and yet to show your supposed greatness, you whip out 3 of the 8 of the DEs as being RED SHIRTED as FRESHMEN:eek:.

What ever happened to your favorite RB recruit of all time - Walter Cronkrite? You claimed he and Will Scarlett were each gonna rush for over a 1000 yards a year for 4 years at F-U, didn't you?:(

One more year and the last of Muschimp's recruits will be gone. Then ole Mr Ed will have to stand on his own.:p

Pretty pitiful that he's getting his arse for Recruits kicked in his own state by Mark Richt and a half dozen or more other coaches , ain't it?:oops:

Mr Ed # 37
Botch Jones # 5.:eek:

BTW, what was the score of the game last year? I forget:rolleyes:

Oh yeah. :)

Tennessee 38
Duck Pull a Truck 28 ( but only after UT put in the 4th string and let them score a meaningless last TD)

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
Every returning UT DE Played as Freshmen. Even started some games so that last probing must have really scrambled your butt, er, I mean brains.:mad:

In less time than it takes to find those fraudulent photo's of space junk that you try to pass off as Martian spacecraft, you said something STUPID and IRRELEVANT about most Freshmen DE's want to play ( as if that has a damned thing to do with who plays and when)and yet to show your supposed greatness, you whip out 3 of the 8 of the DEs as being RED SHIRTED as FRESHMEN:eek:.

What ever happened to your favorite RB recruit of all time - Walter Cronkrite? You claimed he and Will Scarlett were each gonna rush for over a 1000 yards a year for 4 years at F-U, didn't you?:(

One more year and the last of Muschimp's recruits will be gone. Then ole Mr Ed will have to stand on his own.:p

Pretty pitiful that he's getting his arse for Recruits kicked in his own state by Mark Richt and a half dozen or more other coaches , ain't it?:oops:

Mr Ed # 37
Botch Jones # 5.:eek:

BTW, what was the score of the game last year? I forget:rolleyes:

Oh yeah. :)

Tennessee 38
Duck Pull a Truck 28 ( but only after UT put in the 4th string and let them score a meaningless last TD)

Horrible news Mr 12 planets are in our solar system:confused:.

Mr Ed is not in 37th place.:eek:
He is now back in # 38th:oops:

Sorry that I got your hopes up:p

What does it mean to you?

Unlike Mr Aliens are Real because he watched the movie Prometheus and Nostradamus predicted it's release date

I don't take any of it seriously. But I DO enjoy making that lunatic explode with rage. So I find what irritates him and use it.

Early recruiting numbers don't really mean diddly.Ain't until they sign on the bottom of those papers that things are serious. But most of those who do commit, stay committed. Might lose one Top recruit to somebody like Auburn($$$$$) Clemson or Alabama. But that's about it.

It's the deadest time of the year as far as sports. No NFL. No CFB. Braves play like a high school squad. Win one, lose 3, win 3 lose 2, win 1 lose 4, win 4, lose 5, etc, etc.
No NBA but I haven't give a damn enough to watch that since McHale, Bird, Parrish, Ainge all hung up their basketball shoes.

Hunting seasons are all closed other than running over Snowflake/Black Liars Matter protesters blocking the road. But I have been unable to find any in spite of living where that "Game" should be plentiful.

NASCAR is a joke and has been for the last 20+ years. Drag Racing is dead. Stands half empty at most events. I can remember in the late 60's - mid 70's when it was SRO and people everywhere they could find a place to stand at NHRA races.

So whacking Instater up side his tiny medulla oblongata for comedic entertainment value is what's left for me, Nail, Irish, etc.

He's sooooo thin skinned, he can't come out of his basement until dusk or risk sunburn.

Unlike Mr Aliens are Real because he watched the movie Prometheus and Nostradamus predicted it's release date

I don't take any of it seriously. But I DO enjoy making that lunatic explode with rage. So I find what irritates him and use it.

Early recruiting numbers don't really mean diddly.Ain't until they sign on the bottom of those papers that things are serious. But most of those who do commit, stay committed. Might lose one Top recruit to somebody like Auburn($$$$$) Clemson or Alabama. But that's about it.

It's the deadest time of the year as far as sports. No NFL. No CFB. Braves play like a high school squad. Win one, lose 3, win 3 lose 2, win 1 lose 4, win 4, lose 5, etc, etc.
No NBA but I haven't give a damn enough to watch that since McHale, Bird, Parrish, Ainge all hung up their basketball shoes.

Hunting seasons are all closed other than running over Snowflake/Black Liars Matter protesters blocking the road. But I have been unable to find any in spite of living where that "Game" should be plentiful.

NASCAR is a joke and has been for the last 20+ years. Drag Racing is dead. Stands half empty at most events. I can remember in the late 60's - mid 70's when it was SRO and people everywhere they could find a place to stand at NHRA races.

So whacking Instater up side his tiny medulla oblongata for comedic entertainment value is what's left for me, Nail, Irish, etc.

He's sooooo thin skinned, he can't come out of his basement until dusk or risk sunburn.

Don't talk shit about NASCAR.

The sport is making some great changes, and the youth movement in the series is the best it has been in my lifetime.

They have as fine a stable of stud RBs as anyone in the nation. Thankfully, their OL has been sorely neglected

Thats no longer the case, signed 2 top OT and number 2 OG in 17, in line to sign the 1 and 2 OG in 18 class. OL won't be an issue after this year. But you are correct, RIcht treated OL recruiting like it was an afterthought in Athens. Most blame his OC hire when Bobo left as the reason he was let go, it was a huge part, but his hire at OL was worse. He turned a pretty good OL with all 5 starters returning into one of the weakest in the conference. We will likely start 2 frosh this year, could be 3, will take their lumps, I know that, but it won't be a team weakness anylonger. Richt left us with not a single OT on the roster for the 17 season, we had to move a pretty good OG to OT and bring in an FCS grad transfer to put on the field. We at least have 3 now and another who can play there if need be.

Thats no longer the case, signed 2 top OT and number 2 OG in 17, in line to sign the 1 and 2 OG in 18 class. OL won't be an issue after this year. But you are correct, RIcht treated OL recruiting like it was an afterthought in Athens. Most blame his OC hire when Bobo left as the reason he was let go, it was a huge part, but his hire at OL was worse. He turned a pretty good OL with all 5 starters returning into one of the weakest in the conference. We will likely start 2 frosh this year, could be 3, will take their lumps, I know that, but it won't be a team weakness anylonger. Richt left us with not a single OT on the roster for the 17 season, we had to move a pretty good OG to OT and bring in an FCS grad transfer to put on the field. We at least have 3 now and another who can play there if need be.

How you been doin' Grumpy.? Haven't heard from you in a long time. Not since Rivals screwed up the formats.

You want to know the difference between Dawg fans and Bammer fans?

No Ga. children were shot by their fathers after a loss like the Dawgs had against UT last year with the Dobbsnail Boot finish.

Alabama children live in terror of their team losing. Especially in Pinson Ala..

Mr. Ed Dropped to #41 :eek: between this and Trask being relegated to 4th team instant may call in the mothership :D:D

Last edited:
Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Choker-champion in the off-season, then disappears on/after NSD.
You and the tennis-sea mouth-foamer truly deserve each other... o_O
=========

In Football, UF's biggest and longest SEC rival is UGA.
UF's biggest West division (annual) rival is LSU.
UF's biggest SEC-C game rival is UA.
Florida leads all SEC teams in conference title game appearances with 12. The Gators are tied with the Crimson Tide for the most SEC-C wins with 7.
~ UF's has-been, wanna-be, SECe rivals are the tennis-sea rubber-dollies. :cool:

Gator Ambassador Steve Spurrier picks the Gator's to 3-Peat as the SECe-C.
He acknowledged that once again, the Athens leg-humpers would likely be the SEC Media-daze 'trendy' pick, (that's worse for UGA than getting the game-day Curso Curse IMO). :D
======

BTW, the Gators have played in 4 Football NC games so far.
They lost the 1st one to what many call the best team in D1 History, Tom Osborne's 1995 Nebraska - Big Eight

Then they double-digit defeated the next 3 they faced, while all 4 of them entered the game as the Nation's #1 Ranked teams.
1996 UF 52 - 20 FSU - ACC
2006 UF 41 - 14 tOSU - Big Ten
2008 UF 24 - 14 Okla - Big12/10/whatever...

Choker-champion in the off-season, then disappears on/after NSD.
You and the tennis-sea mouth-foamer truly deserve each other... o_O
=========

In Football, UF's biggest and longest SEC rival is UGA.
UF's biggest West division (annual) rival is LSU.
UF's biggest SEC-C game rival is UA.
Florida leads all SEC teams in conference title game appearances with 12. The Gators are tied with the Crimson Tide for the most SEC-C wins with 7.
~ UF's has-been, wanna-be, SECe rivals are the tennis-sea rubber-dollies. :cool:

Gator Ambassador Steve Spurrier picks the Gator's to 3-Peat as the SECe-C.
He acknowledged that once again, the Athens leg-humpers would likely be the SEC Media-daze 'trendy' pick, (that's worse for UGA than getting the game-day Curso Curse IMO). :D
======

BTW, the Gators have played in 4 Football NC games so far.
They lost the 1st one to what many call the best team in D1 History, Tom Osborne's 1995 Nebraska - Big Eight

Then they double-digit defeated the next 3 they faced, while all 4 of them entered the game as the Nation's #1 Ranked teams.
1996 UF 52 - 20 FSU - ACC
2006 UF 41 - 14 tOSU - Big Ten
2008 UF 24 - 14 Okla - Big12/10/whatever...

dQqXxeD.gif

Lizzerds # 41

Choker Logic -- He comes all the way down here to the Gator board, so he can tell me how bored he is with being here. This prolly proves that he's a cumloudly grad from the dust-bowl's has-been joke school. Fast disappearing into the dim phootball NC past....

OK - 2000
TN - 1998
NL - 1988

Mr. Ed Dropped to #41 :eek: between this and Trask being relegated to 4th team instant may call in the mothership :D:D

Trask to 4th string???:(

No way dude. Don't you know that Trask is the greatest Q/B to have never never started a football game.:mad:

He is 1st round draft material according to Instantlooney.:rolleyes:

Trask to 4th string???:(

No way dude. Don't you know that Trask is the greatest Q/B to have never never started a football game.:mad:

He is 1st round draft material according to Instantlooney.:rolleyes:

To be fair, he very well be the best QB to never start a game.

We do t know.

Remember Matt Cassell?

To be fair, he very well be the best QB to never start a game.

We do t know.

Remember Matt Cassell?

Having more fun with Instantater.

Got a serious question regarding your Q/B situation. But It can wait until tomorrow. Just got back from a 500 mile trip. Back and knees are killing me

Having more fun with Instantater.

Got a serious question regarding your Q/B situation. But It can wait until tomorrow. Just got back from a 500 mile trip. Back and knees are killing me

What kind of trip was it....

Some serious recruiting/roster confusion is possible for the 2018 roster....

MLB David Reese 6-0 244 Jr **** - Farmington, Mich

OLB David Reese 6-2.5 220 Fr **** - Ft. Pierce, FL (11.42 100M)
(but I'd still take this kid)

I did find this comment amusing though: 2017 5:16 PM - 27 Jun
"In 2016, LB David Reese from Michigan chose Florida.
Now in 2018, LB David Reese from Florida is considering Michigan.
That sounds right." ;)

What kind of trip was it....

My mom is 80 yrs old. My sister called on Tuesday to tell me that mom slipped on wet tile in the bathroom and fell. She is very frail

She is hospitalized. I went down there to check on her and to see what kind of nursing home care they recommended.

Back and knees worn out? Prolly a recruiting trip for the Head-BJ...

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

facebook-smiling-smiley-emoticon.gif

Congratulations on that # 41 spot in recruiting.

Botch Jones was in 4th place before he got a commit today from the # 3 SDE in the nation Greg Emmerson. ( prior to dislocating his ankle at the Opening in Oregon, he was the # 2 SDE in the nation. Out 4-6 weeks. Currently a 6.0 - 4*. Will be a 5* by the end of his Sr season)

Greg Emerson
Strongside defensive end
4* STARS
Northside Jackson, TN
RR: 6
Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 280 lbs
Class: 2018

POSITION

NATIONAL

STATE

Commitment status: University of Tennessee.:cool:

Dang it. Just when I was hoping Lyle would be tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail, he pulls in the best recruiting haul of his career. :mad: ( well, recruiting isn't the same as coaching and he can be counted on choking when it comes game time)

RIVALS RECRUITING TEAM STANDINGS

Tennessee # 4:)
FSU # 6;)
Okies # 7:p
Notre Dame # 10:D

Mr Ed. # 41:(

:eek::eek::eek:
Congratulations on that # 41 spot in recruiting.

Botch Jones was in 4th place before he got a commit today from the # 3 SDE in the nation Greg Emmerson. ( prior to dislocating his ankle at the Opening in Oregon, he was the # 2 SDE in the nation. Out 4-6 weeks. Currently a 6.0 - 4*. Will be a 5* by the end of his Sr season)

Greg Emerson
Strongside defensive end
4* STARS
Northside Jackson, TN
RR: 6
Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 280 lbs
Class: 2018

POSITION

NATIONAL

STATE

Commitment status: University of Tennessee.:cool:

Dang it. Just when I was hoping Lyle would be tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail, he pulls in the best recruiting haul of his career. :mad: ( well, recruiting isn't the same as coaching and he can be counted on choking when it comes game time)

FSU # 6;)

4* OT John Campbell from Orlando ( heavily recruited by the swamp donkey ) commited today to Richt and the coCaine's. Thug u has 7 more 4* than the lizxerds have commitments.. :eek::eek:Donkey is getting rolled by Richt and Jumbo. Oh my :D

clear.png

Last edited:
Reactions: -MDVOL
Those teams aren't going forward in the future like UF will even with a new coach if that happens in the next year or two and that would only make us better... FSU has peaked and still only won one while we are down because Bama choked to Auburn, and won the ACC what twice? lol

and Miami is not even worth bringing up

Those teams aren't going forward in the future like UF will even with a new coach if that happens in the next year or two and that would only make us better... FSU has peaked and still only won one while we are down because Bama choked to Auburn, and won the ACC what twice? lol

and Miami is not even worth bringing up

Half of the determinating factor in winning is the quality of players.

In FSU's last 5 classes they were

2014 ranked # 4
2015 ranked # 3
2016 ranked # 2
2017 ranked # 5
2018 currently ranked # 6

Claiming that they are on their way down while Mr Ed's Swamp Donkey's are on their way up is beyond asinine. Outside of Alabama, Free Shoes has recruited more top talent over all than about anyone else in the nation.

Had the SECE been anything but rotted garbage the last 5 years, Mizzu and the Lizzerds would have neither sniffed a divisional championship. . Those were some spectacularly sorry teams in the SECE especially Dooley's and Botch Jones' UT teams.

Pathetic SEC East teams and coaches helped drag both those mediocre at best teams to title games 4 times against Alabama and once to Auburn( who then LOST the N/C to FSU.) Both were beaten soundly every time.

The 2008 Pre-Swamp Donkey team was the last SECE team to win the SECC. Nothing but Arse kickings since.

As for Miami. Richt is just getting started. But considering that this is his 1st full year of recruiting, he is doing a phenomenal job there.

He can usually be counted on to choke in critical games. But he's now in the ACC. Nowhere as tough as the SEC to compete in. Have to see where he is in 2022

FSU has always had the players and an underachieving coach to waste them perfectly, just like UGA, which is what Miami now has to do the same for them making the recruiting classes worthless that will still always be much lower and worse than his at Georgia...

and people called FSU's team one of the best ever simply because they didn't blow a game against the awful teams they face yearly and in a year where they didn't even have to play bama and instead the worst SEC team by far that ruined the conferences streak for titles.. And almost did it themselves in 2010 as well... and also in a year Florida had their worst season in my lifetime with 23 or more players out by the end of that same year...

FSU has always had the players and an underachieving coach to waste them perfectly, just like UGA, which is what Miami now has to do the same for them making the recruiting classes worthless that will still always be much lower and worse than his at Georgia...

and people called FSU's team one of the best ever simply because they didn't blow a game against the awful teams they face yearly and in a year where they didn't even have to play bama and instead the worst SEC team by far that ruined the conferences streak for titles.. And almost did it themselves in 2010 as well... and also in a year Florida had their worst season in my lifetime with 23 or more players out by the end of that same year...

In the 10 year span, beginning in the 2000 season through 2009
FSU was 3-7 vs U/F

In the 7 years since, they are 6-1 including 4 consecutive. So it doesn't look like FSU is on it's way down while Florida is on their way up according to their record vs each other and their recruiting has been superior even when Muschimp was the coach in Gainesville.

U/Ga. has been piling up the talent in Athens. For the last 4 years, they have only ranked behind Alafriggingbama in the SEC in recruiting. If they would have hired an OC instead of a DC to be their Head Coach, they'd have already won the SECE and maybe even SECC. DC's rarely work out as HCs. But with the players they have there, they could simply out talent everyone else.

Their OL is the only thing standing in their way and in a year or two, I doubt that it will not have been addressed. Their backfield was already awesome and they will pick up Dalvin Cook's little brother now that he decommitted from FSU.

UF isn't going to get any worse and if they do for now long term they will hire a better coach finally with the new ad instead of some cheap skate trying to purchase some awfully average or bad Saban disciple that can't field an offense or have the defense handed in place to win games by scoring 20 or less a few times a year getting bailed out anymore... If Mac embarrasses our university against FSU again he will be gone then a Chip type coach will finally come in and that's why it will be on the up, and if Mac finally starts winning with what he has it means we are already coming up anyway if we don't go the route with a new coach... Feels like Jimbo has done about as much as he can already and they basically can only go down, even last year they started average and ended up closing the season to bad teams and got backed into the orange bowl and played an overrated pitiful stagnant offense with Michgan and an even more awful QB play team... They still have talent but are losing even more especially with that OL not having Cook to bail them out on passes out of the backfield and dinky stuff outside with no blocking, and starting out with Bama getting a full off season off Sabans first ever title loss and prepping for a pro style offense I just don't see any way they don't start off 0-1 and struggling to score on them much and their defense is always hit or miss with their coaching and can be torched, bama's really can't be very often... Even whenever bama loses it's always in close classic fashion... FSU's play calling and coaching is good for a richt game or two every season and they get away with it like the NC State game last year playing even worse and handing them gifts from awful QB's at the end right in their hands... with the ACC getting more decent with teams, UM is due at some point to get them at least once with Richt because he can only win games when not expected to as the underdog, UL still has their QB and match up well with them obviously from last year but still have grantham as a joke DC... Clemson obviously will continue to be a problem for them and get them at home, FSU was close to on their way to a 8-5 type season last year and certainly would have in the SEC or another conference, got a favorable matchup in the Orange Bowl as I said, again... Jimbo can only do so much before a natural decline starts and his name is thrown out every off season for other jobs, whether he leaves or not he's realistically a little overrated as a game day coach and his play calling keeps teams in games when they are ahead from being too pass happy and not enough when they need it to finish teams off as i've said on this board numerous times for years...

Gators finally have good offensive talent across the board for the first time since Meyer was here, the defense won't be as elite but it's basically impossible to with the guys we've had on that side of the ball and in the secondary, but RB, WR and TE are loaded and with the new OL coach, spurrier said they were the most improved unit from the off season by far so ill trust him with that evaluation as he holds nothing back... Cleveland, Calloway, Powell, Swain and plenty others will get us back to where we should look more like with their route running if the QB can get it to them with some time to throw and balance it out in the running game with two very good backs and one that can actually catch it out the backfield for once, another that's huge in short down distances and in the red zone if he can learn to hold onto the damn ball finally... That Robinson kid will be big for the Gators at Wideout too, Toney and Dre massey, ZERO excuse not to be MUCH improved for UF on offense finally after 7-8 years of pure shit and no excuse for it against equal or better talent... Whether is even Franks there's no reason not to see the offensive numbers go up and improve out of the 100's range and into the 60s-70's range at the very worst IMO.. but I think Zaire will be the guy and mixing in the running formations catching teams up in the box throwing some Tebow like PA to make them pay, Zaire's legs alone should help a lot mixed with the run and plenty of guys that can make plays in space to get it out there too...If the offense can consistently put 27-35 on the board with our defense playing with some leads you are contending for not only the east but the SEC which gives you a shot to get into the playoffs as we all know.. If we get by Michigan and push up in those rankings because they replace so many guys and are as overrated as anyone from last seasons rankings influence the following seasons, watch out.. If they win that game and beat UT at home with a new QB, Gators could easily be fringing on the top ten area with UK, Vandy then going into the stretch with A&M and LSU at home then UGA in Jax... Could be a huge start for Mac and making some noise if the offense can finally actually do something to help out the damn defense that's carried the load for a decade easily as a top group, thank God for Randy Shannon taking over a very talented defense... With Collins AND Nuss we would have a new staff for sure either mid season or by the bowl game with their 5th loss for SURE...

Congratulations on that # 41

FSU # 6;)

:eek::eek::eek:

4* OT John Campbell from Orlando ( heavily recruited by the swamp donkey ) commited today to Richt and the coCaine's. Thug u has 7 more 4* than the lizxerds have commitments.. :eek::eek:Donkey is getting rolled by Richt and Jumbo. Oh my :D

clear.png

Bump for the chump :p

Down to #56 in the team composite rankings. Too early to panic foe sure, like danny pointed out Bama is #50. But I read an interesting take that if we don't improve on field recruiting will likely suffer and another average class is probably the beginning of the end for Mac

Down to #56 in the team composite rankings. Too early to panic foe sure, like danny pointed out Bama is #50. But I read an interesting take that if we don't improve on field recruiting will likely suffer and another average class is probably the beginning of the end for Mac

If that's the scenario, I don't disagree.

Though Mac has oddly shown to be a guy who is really good at closing at the last second. (That goes for when he was first hired as well).

If that's the scenario, I don't disagree.

Though Mac has oddly shown to be a guy who is really good at closing at the last second. (That goes for when he was first hired as well).

And I agree and actually think its far too early to tell. I mean his closing last year was great. Plus if we land a QB like Fields recruiting will likely take off

You twits ran you mouths about UF's 90'something ranked class.
I told you for months to get back to me on NSD, when it counted.
Then on NSD, when it was the rivals #9 class, you cowards disappeared yet again. o_O

UF already has on the 2017 roster:
#2 DE CeCe Jefferson 6-1 261 Jr
NR DE Jabari Zuniga 6-3 245 rsSo - Coaches All SEC, led UF in Sacks.
He also blocked the 1st extra point in the SEC-C game since 2003.
#2 DE Antonneous Clayton 6-3 250 Soph
#3 DE Zachary Carter 6-4 263 Fr
2018 Commit
#24 DE Taylor Upshaw 6-5 240 *** 5.7 - Under-rated, (like Zuniga, offers).
Offers: UF, UK, MS, TN, VU - AZ, Cal, GaT, OK, Ore, Wis, etc...
So, the Head-BJ getting a single DE, doesn't mean a whole lot to me.
Trying to make it sound like ole BJ stole one from UF is just plain funny.
He looked at UF, then TN, and knew where he could walk in and start.

"Half of the determinating factor in winning is the quality of players." - mad-dog-dollie

With 2 Top 5 recruting classes, but ZERO SECe-C's, what's the other half??? LMFAO! :D:D:D

And the Retch at UGly supposedly out recruited UF every year, but what was his W/L vs UF, no matter who the coach was? Hell, he only went 2-1 when we had an idiot former leghumper DB as our HC.

Mad-doggie, instead of running your ignorant mouth about UF/FSU, why don't you tell us all about the UF/UT series over the last dozen years, and what it says about your last 3 coaches and your going in the toilet has-been program... o_O
==========

To the head-nailed-to-da-flor;
LT Martez Ivey Jr ***** - 2x All SEC
RT Jaawan Taylor So - Fr All SEC & Fr AA.
BTW, UF has 20 OL on the 2017 roster.
Only 1 (an FSU non-starter xfer) is the only Sr

Last edited:
:D:D
You twits ran you mouths about UF's 90'something ranked class.
I told you for months to get back to me on NSD, when it counted.
Then on NSD, when it was the rivals #9 class, you cowards disappeared yet again. o_O

UF already has on the 2017 roster:
#2 DE CeCe Jefferson 6-1 261 Jr
NR DE Jabari Zuniga 6-3 245 rsSo - Coaches All SEC, led UF in Sacks.
He also the blocked the 1st extra point in the SEC-C game since 2003.
#2 DE Antonneous Clayton 6-3 250 Soph
#3 DE Zachary Carter 6-4 263 Fr
2018 Commit
#24 DE Taylor Upshaw 6-5 240 *** 5.7 - Under-rated, (like Zuniga, offers).
Offers: UF, UK, MS, TN, VU - AZ, Cal, GaT, OK, Ore, Wis, etc...
So, the Head-BJ getting a single DE, doesn't mean a whole lot to me.
Trying to make it sound like ole BJ stole one from UF is just plain funny.
He looked at UF, then TN, and knew where he could walk in and start.

"Half of the determinating factor in winning is the quality of players." - mad-dog-dollie

With 2 Top 5 recruting classes, but ZERO SECe-C's, what's the other half??? LMFAO! :D:D:D

And the Retch at UGly supposedly out recruited UF every year, but what was his W/L vs UF, no matter who the coach was? Hell, he only went 2-1 when we had an idiot former leghumper DB as our HC.

Mad-doggie, instead of running your ignorant mouth about UF/FSU, why don't you tell us all about the UF/UT series over the last dozen years, and what it says about your last 3 coaches and your going in the toilet has-been program... o_O
==========

To the head-nailed-to-da-flor;
LT Martez Ivey Jr ***** - 2x All SEC
RT Jaawan Taylor So - Fr All SEC & Fr AA.
BTW, UF has 20 OL on the 2017 roster.
Only 1 (an FSU non-starter xfer) is the only Sr

Update : 4* DB CJ Smith decomits ( now list chokelhoma in top 3):eek:

Lizzerds drop to # 55:eek:

Not a good week for the swamp donkeyo_O

:D:D

Update : 4* DB CJ Smith decomits ( now list chokelhoma in top 3):eek:

Lizzerds drop to # 55:eek:

Not a good week for the swamp donkeyo_O

Nope, you're WRONG yet again,,,, because the reality is this:

IT'S GREAT, TO BE, A FLAW-RID-DA GATOR!
And be sure (for a change) to stop back on NSD. (unlikely)

Now tell me genius (nailed head), can you come up with any solid, thoughtful, reason that he might have decided to look elsewhere?

Hint: 24 Gator DB's (DB/Nic/Dime/S) for 2017

07. DB/CB Duke Dawson 5-11 208 Sr - Cross City
35. DB/CB Joseph Putu 6-2 195 Sr - Providence, R.I.
14. DB/CB Chris Williamson 5-11 191 Jr - Gainesville, GA
23. DB/CB Chauncey Gardner Jr 5-11 204 Soph - Cocoa
12. DB C.J. McWilliams 5-11 171 rsFr - Miami
21. DB/CB McArthur Burnett 5-9 174 rsFr - Pahokee
03. CB Marco Wilson 5-11 177 Fr - Ft Lauderdale
05. CB CJ Henderson 6-1 182 Fr - Miami

30. DB Garrett Stephens 5-9 188 rsSr - Louisville, KY W-O
49. DB Cameron Town 5-11 183 rsSr - Clearwater W-O
36. DB Eddie Giles 5-9 167 rsJr - Jupiter W-O
38. DB Anthony Gigla 5-11 177 rsJr - Clermont W-O
25. DB Brady Walters 5-11 176 Jr - Clermont W-O
38. DB Nick Oelrich 6-2 187 rsFr - Newberry W-O
48. DB Edwitch Merisier 5-9 171 rsFr - Ft Myers W-O
??. DB Austin Perry 5-9 169 Fr - Orlando W-O
>>> UF's W-O's are as good and as deep as some team's starters are... :eek:

08. DB/S Nick Washington 6-0 197 rsSr - Jacksonville
27. DB/S Marcell Harris 6-1 211 rsSr - Orlando
29. DB/ST/S Jeawon Taylor 6-0 187 So - Montgomery, AL
27. DB/S Quincy Lenton 5-11 202 rsFr - Meridian, MS
02. DB/S Brad Stewart 6-0 191 Fr - N.O. LA
06. DB/S Brian Edwards 6-2 183 Fr - Hollywood
20. DB/S Shawn Davis 5-11 185 Fr - Miami
13. S Donovan Stiner 6-1 194 Fr - Houston, TX

When the 6 Sr's are gone, that will only leave UF with 18 already on the roster, plus the others that will be coming in the next class, (see below)
14 of those remaining are So, rsFr, or Fr now. o_O

For 2018, so far:

#9 Ath
Amari Burney 6-1 201 **** 5.8 Clearwater - Opening (#6 S)
Offers: UF, Ark, AU, UK, Ms, TN - FSU, Mia, Mich, tOSU, VaT, Wis.

#22 CB Divaad Wilson 6-0 183 **** 5.8 Miami
Offers: UF, UG, SCa, VU - UL, NCSt, USF, Syr, UCF

#28 S C.J. Smith 6-3 190 **** 5.8 - W.Palm Beach

OKLA would be a good choice for him, as he would likely walk right in and start in the dust bowl, if he wears a dust mask to keep from choking... :D

Nope, you're WRONG yet again,,,, because the reality is this:

IT'S GREAT, TO BE, A FLAW-RID-DA GATOR!
And be sure (for a change) to stop back on NSD. (unlikely)

Now tell me genius (nailed head), can you come up with any solid, thoughtful, reason that he might have decided to look elsewhere?

Hint: 24 Gator DB's (DB/Nic/Dime/S) for 2017

07. DB/CB Duke Dawson 5-11 208 Sr - Cross City
35. DB/CB Joseph Putu 6-2 195 Sr - Providence, R.I.
14. DB/CB Chris Williamson 5-11 191 Jr - Gainesville, GA
23. DB/CB Chauncey Gardner Jr 5-11 204 Soph - Cocoa
12. DB C.J. McWilliams 5-11 171 rsFr - Miami
21. DB/CB McArthur Burnett 5-9 174 rsFr - Pahokee
03. CB Marco Wilson 5-11 177 Fr - Ft Lauderdale
05. CB CJ Henderson 6-1 182 Fr - Miami

30. DB Garrett Stephens 5-9 188 rsSr - Louisville, KY W-O
49. DB Cameron Town 5-11 183 rsSr - Clearwater W-O
36. DB Eddie Giles 5-9 167 rsJr - Jupiter W-O
38. DB Anthony Gigla 5-11 177 rsJr - Clermont W-O
25. DB Brady Walters 5-11 176 Jr - Clermont W-O
38. DB Nick Oelrich 6-2 187 rsFr - Newberry W-O
48. DB Edwitch Merisier 5-9 171 rsFr - Ft Myers W-O
??. DB Austin Perry 5-9 169 Fr - Orlando W-O
>>> UF's W-O's are as good and as deep as some team's starters are... :eek:

08. DB/S Nick Washington 6-0 197 rsSr - Jacksonville
27. DB/S Marcell Harris 6-1 211 rsSr - Orlando
29. DB/ST/S Jeawon Taylor 6-0 187 So - Montgomery, AL
27. DB/S Quincy Lenton 5-11 202 rsFr - Meridian, MS
02. DB/S Brad Stewart 6-0 191 Fr - N.O. LA
06. DB/S Brian Edwards 6-2 183 Fr - Hollywood
20. DB/S Shawn Davis 5-11 185 Fr - Miami
13. S Donovan Stiner 6-1 194 Fr - Houston, TX

When the 6 Sr's are gone, that will only leave UF with 18 already on the roster, plus the others that will be coming in the next class, (see below)
14 of those remaining are So, rsFr, or Fr now. o_O

For 2018, so far:

#9 Ath
Amari Burney 6-1 201 **** 5.8 Clearwater - Opening (#6 S)
Offers: UF, Ark, AU, UK, Ms, TN - FSU, Mia, Mich, tOSU, VaT, Wis.

#22 CB Divaad Wilson 6-0 183 **** 5.8 Miami
Offers: UF, UG, SCa, VU - UL, NCSt, USF, Syr, UCF

#28 S C.J. Smith 6-3 190 **** 5.8 - W.Palm Beach

OKLA would be a good choice for him, as he would likely walk right in and start in the dust bowl, if he wears a dust mask to keep from choking... :D

All those great DBs plus what, 5 or so that were drafted by NFL teams and a mediocre Q/B like Josh Dobbs and a guy who never played W/R until college made them look like a t@rd in a punch bowl last year.

Duck Pull a Truck, remember?
guaranteed victory, remember?

Wanna see that H/S Q/B turned W/R burn Tabor again? I'm sure you do.

CJ Smith is average at best. Ties were cut. He's gonna end up somewhere where he believe's the DB competition isn't tough.

All those great DBs plus what, 5 or so that were drafted by NFL teams and a mediocre Q/B like Josh Dobbs and a guy who never played W/R until college made them look like a t@rd in a punch bowl last year.

Duck Pull a Truck, remember?
guaranteed victory, remember?

Wanna see that H/S Q/B turned W/R burn Tabor again? I'm sure you do.

oh would you look at that, a college db getting burned once, and while banged up.. That certainly never happens to nfl worthy guys, or we could point out how awful most college DB's are getting torched damn near every possession, like UT's #13 in the A&M game where Gary Danielson all but said the kid should turn in his cleats from just two plays in the same possession where he was flat lost out there..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT