ADVERTISEMENT

The Race For AZ Governor Has Been Called...Kari Lake Has Lost...

Was Kavanaugh attacked by anyone?

The right wing extremist was there looking for the Speaker of the House

Pity conservatives don't even understand the stupidity of their "arguments"

Was Kavanaugh attacked by anyone?

The right wing extremist was there looking for the Speaker of the House

Pity conservatives don't even understand the stupidity of their "arguments"
Nah, it was "only" attempted murder.

laugh-nicholson.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
Same for the right wing attacker of Pelosi...

https://www.foxbangor.com/national-...ough-evidence-against-david-depape-for-trial/
A preliminary hearing on the matter was held on Wednesday, after which Judge Stephen Murphy ruled there was sufficient evidence presented for DePape to stand trial on charges of attempted murder
Timeout: You are actually claiming that Paul's rump ranger buddy was a RIGHT WINGER? LMAO! He's as big of a pinko pervert as you are, and you know it.

DePape's social media reportedly filled with right-wing conspiracy theories

On Facebook, DePape apparently posted that the trial of Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, found guilty of killing George Floyd, was a “modern-day lynching,” according to CNN.

He also posted transphobic images, linked to websites claiming COVID-19 vaccines were deadly and posted links to YouTube videos with titles like “Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!” and “Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)," according to CNN.

DePape's Facebook page has since been taken down.

You get charged with what law enforcement can prove in court

Breaking and Entering typically requires an associated underlying crime like "intent to steal" or some other crime like rape, battery, ect (varies by state). I think this is true in California.

Ironically the damage to the door/window wouldn't count against the intruder, as that second offense, because Criminal Mischief is itself an element of B&E. So there has to be another intent to commit crime.

However, it's pretty clear that this guy did have a separate felony intent...assault. So it sounds like to me that they can't prove that he forced entry...which is interesting, isn't it?

Interesting? Kinda.

but couldn't it also be as as simple as when they have attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, burglary, elder abuse, false imprisonment of an elder and threats to a family member of a public official

What's the use of charging breaking & entering? They charged burglary

Under California Penal Code 459, “breaking and entering” commonly referred to as burglary, is a felony in California. Burglary is the entering of another's residential or commercial dwelling with intent to commit theft or any felony.

Breaking and Entering – California PC 459 | WK Law - Wallin & Klarich​

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Interesting? Kinda.

but couldn't it also be as as simple as when they have attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, burglary, elder abuse, false imprisonment of an elder and threats to a family member of a public official

What's the use of charging breaking & entering? They charged burglary

Under California Penal Code 459, “breaking and entering” commonly referred to as burglary, is a felony in California. Burglary is the entering of another's residential or commercial dwelling with intent to commit theft or any felony.

Breaking and Entering – California PC 459 | WK Law - Wallin & Klarich

Is he charged with Burglary? If so, yes, that would absolutely explain it.

I've never seen a list of what he is actually charged with.

And you are correct, Burglary would be the charge if his illegal entrance to the occupied dwelling is tied to an intent to commit a felony, or any theft whatsoever. That's true in Alabama and I would assume it's the case in California.

Look at that bama... we agreed on something 😲

And that's the end of it...no more back and forth bickering

I personally think the whole gay lover conspiracy is about as dumb as it gets
The reported facts don't support the accusation regardless of party affiliation

The whole fascination of what Paul Pelosi said on the phone seems to ignore the fact that a guy with a deadly weapon had kidnapped him

Pelosi said enough to stay alive and tipoff the 911 responder

Look at that bama... we agreed on something 😲

And that's the end of it...no more back and forth bickering

I personally think the whole gay lover conspiracy is about as dumb as it gets
The reported facts don't support the accusation regardless of party affiliation

The whole fascination of what Paul Pelosi said on the phone seems to ignore the fact that a guy with a deadly weapon had kidnapped him

Pelosi said enough to stay alive and tipoff the 911 responder

Agree on the first two sentences.

I honestly don't know on the rest. What you're saying seems possible and the gay lover angle does as well imho. I wasn't there. I'm not sure how much it actually matters tbh...she's retiring and Paul isn't in government.

Nancy is as evil as McConnell so no tears shed for her, however.

One thing is for certain, DePape is as crazy as a sh1t house rat.

The gay lover angle is "possible"...you mean the guy who has nothing else in his history of being gay is possibly gay based on what?

Both the victim & the assailant are fathers...so I don't think either of them are gay.

But the conspiracy conveniently ignores that fact

The gay lover angle is "possible"...you mean the guy who has nothing else in his history of being gay is possibly gay based on what?

Both the victim & the assailant are fathers...so I don't think either of them are gay.

But the conspiracy conveniently ignores that fact

DePape is openly bisexual and he's a nudist.

The worst things I can say about Pelosi is that he's a raging alcoholic and he's married to an evil witch.

The 'he's a right winger' lie was debunked less than 24 hours after the story broke.

ray ray knows that, he's just lying. Either you are lying too, or you are easily duped by conspiracy sites that tell you what you want to hear.

There is more evidence that he is a right winger than there is that he is Paul Pelosi’s gay lover/escaped sex slave, or whatever nonsense story you guys are clinging to.

There is more evidence that he is a right winger than there is that he is Paul Pelosi’s gay lover/escaped sex slave, or whatever nonsense story you guys are clinging to.

There is literally no evidence that he is a right winger. There's evidence that he is mentally ill (see lunatic) but some of the footprint of that lunacy has more of a liberal footprint as well.

He's your typical California nut job, period. Not the normal kind of weirdo...an actual crazy person.

There is literally no evidence that he is a right winger. There's evidence that he is mentally ill (see lunatic) but some of the footprint of that lunacy has more of a liberal footprint as well.

He's your typical California nut job, period. Not the normal kind of weirdo...an actual crazy person.

Its OK to say he is a politically motivated right wing nut job...

DePape's social media reportedly filled with right-wing conspiracy theories

You got duped, @Uniformed_ReRe. Or you are simply lying like ray ray is. Either way, get better sources and better morals.

Anyone attempting to frame this guy as right wing is just being disingenuous. He's a lunatic.

FWIW, there are far more antisemitic people on the left than there are nudist, BLM loving, swinging bi-sexual hemp farmers on the right.

How is this even a debate?

So far the conservatives here point to his past being a prior this or that as more relevant than what he is now

When he committed the crime :rolleyes:

racist...check
anti-Semite...check
Jan 6 insurrection supporter...check

He's a right winger

Anyone attempting to frame this guy as right wing is just being disingenuous. He's a lunatic.

FWIW, there are far more antisemitic people on the left than there are nudist, BLM loving, swinging bi-sexual hemp farmers on the right.

How is this even a debate?
Cause the dems here put their politics before the truth.

ray ray still blindly defending perverts on the left. Now @Uniformed_ReRe joining in on the fun.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
malone condemn any of the many arrested or convicted right wing perverts in this thread?

No? I didn't think so.

My point is not so much that there is proof that he is a right winger; it’s that there is even less proof that he is a gay lover/sex slave of Paul Pelosi.

Yet many here push the “gay lover’s quarrel” stuff.

My point is not so much that there is proof that he is a right winger; it’s that there is even less proof that he is a gay lover/sex slave of Paul Pelosi.

Yet you keep pushing the right winger angle.

People even tried this crap with the emo kid who shot up the Highland Park parade. It's ridiculous and not in any way based on reality.

malone condemn any of the many arrested or convicted right wing perverts in this thread?

No? I didn't think so.
I condemn all perverts. Don't care about their affiliation.

You ignore them if they are dems like you are doing with Paulie being a perv with his 'man slave'. So is @Uniformed_ReRe.

You guys need to stop putting your politics ahead of being decent people. Truly.

That's because we've done our research on this story. Unlike dems who wait to be fed talking points then run with them.

Yet you keep pushing the right winger angle.

People even tried this crap with the emo kid who shot up the Highland Park parade. It's ridiculous and not in any way based on reality.

He can be crazy and also be a right-winger. It’s hardly unusual. My point is that the “gay lover’s quarrel” stuff is an attempt at deflection.

He can be crazy and also be a right-winger. It’s hardly unusual. My point is that the “gay lover’s quarrel” stuff is an attempt at deflection.

As is the right-winger BS. We're going in circles here.

The gay lover thing is a theory. The right-winger crap is absolute crap. It's just not realistic man...no one actually believes that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT