ADVERTISEMENT

The Race For AZ Governor Has Been Called...Kari Lake Has Lost...

Boebert and 2 Rs in Arizona won after later counting. It does happen for Rs but you don't hear about in the right wing bubble. They ONLY talk about it for the Ds. Also, Lake/Master never led.
Did you already forget the election day bullshit in AZ? Effups with live voting? 😂 As for Colorado, it seems they already counted the mail in votes up to election day, but I don't know a thing about their state election laws.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/liz-cheney-gets-last-laugh-051033207.html
Liz Cheney Gets the Last Laugh as Kari Lake Loses Arizona Gubernatorial Bid
Tina Daunt
Tue, November 15, 2022 at 12:10 AM·1 min read

Rep. Liz Cheney got the last laugh Monday when she returned a short but powerful jab at failed Arizona governor candidate Kari Lake, who posted a super snarky “thank you” letter to the Wyoming congresswoman for taking out a TV ad urging Republicans not to vote for her.

“Your recent television ad urging Arizonans not to vote for me is doing just the opposite,” Lake wrote in the October letter, adding that her financial donations were “skyrocketing” after Cheney’s commercial.

Lake went on to poke fun at Cheney for losing the GOP primary for her seat in Wyoming to a pro-Trump candidate. “My team tells me your commercial should add another 10 points to our lead! I guess that’s why they call the Cheney endorsement the gift that keeps giving,” Lake snickered. “Thank you again for the huge boost to our campaign! Enjoy your forced retirement from politics.”

But on Monday, it was Cheney who got in the last word – and the last laugh — in a brief but biting response as it was becoming more clear that Lake was losing her gubernatorial bid against Katie Hobbs.

Cheney posted Lake’s October letter and tweeted: “You’re welcome.”

Mic drop.

Monday night, the race for governor was called — Democrat Katie Hobbs was the winner

bitches-bitches-everywhere.gif

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/liz-cheney-gets-last-laugh-051033207.html
Liz Cheney Gets the Last Laugh as Kari Lake Loses Arizona Gubernatorial Bid
Tina Daunt
Tue, November 15, 2022 at 12:10 AM·1 min read

Rep. Liz Cheney got the last laugh Monday when she returned a short but powerful jab at failed Arizona governor candidate Kari Lake, who posted a super snarky “thank you” letter to the Wyoming congresswoman for taking out a TV ad urging Republicans not to vote for her.

“Your recent television ad urging Arizonans not to vote for me is doing just the opposite,” Lake wrote in the October letter, adding that her financial donations were “skyrocketing” after Cheney’s commercial.

Lake went on to poke fun at Cheney for losing the GOP primary for her seat in Wyoming to a pro-Trump candidate. “My team tells me your commercial should add another 10 points to our lead! I guess that’s why they call the Cheney endorsement the gift that keeps giving,” Lake snickered. “Thank you again for the huge boost to our campaign! Enjoy your forced retirement from politics.”

But on Monday, it was Cheney who got in the last word – and the last laugh — in a brief but biting response as it was becoming more clear that Lake was losing her gubernatorial bid against Katie Hobbs.

Cheney posted Lake’s October letter and tweeted: “You’re welcome.”

Mic drop.

Monday night, the race for governor was called — Democrat Katie Hobbs was the winner
Ouch. Love a good cat fight.

• Haha
Reactions: RayGravesGhost
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kari-lake-finally-met-her-162412951.html
Kari Lake has finally met her match: Arizona voters
Elvia Díaz, Arizona Republic
Tue, November 15, 2022 at 7:58 AM·3 min read

Over the weekend, some of Lake’s supporters called for military intervention because she’s losing.

“We the people are requesting the military to step in and redo our election,” a protester outside the Maricopa County ballot counting center said.

I kid you not. Lake’s supporters want the U.S. military to take over elections and presumably make sure she wins.

Don’t dismay, though. That call isn’t sticking, either.

If anything, those few protesters calling for military intervention make Lake look like a dictator wanna be – reassuring the Arizona voters who rejected her of their decision.

The slow vote count was exasperating, but that also gave us – the people – a real sense of normalcy.

So when these races go days and day..sometimes even weeks..;why is only one side winning these races? These are the SAME people who used the FBI to try to overthrow the 2016 election, and who stole the 2020 election the EXACT same way. This is SO obvious. One side CANNOT win every time this delay in results happens. The people who do not follow the Constitution do NOT care. It is about remaining in power to fulfill their agenda.
And yet your side, despite MASSIVE efforts to disenfranchise non-Republican voters, still can't win, or even bring any actual proof of cheating.

So...is it that the Dems are just that much smarter, or that your side is just that much dumber?

And yet your side, despite MASSIVE efforts to disenfranchise non-Republican voters, still can't win, or even bring any actual proof of cheating.

So...is it that the Dems are just that much smarter, or that your side is just that much dumber?
Don't worry. quite soon we'll also be playing by Alinsky's Rules. Don't whine when it happens, we won't hand you a tissue. Sidenote: Get your popcorn out. The "House of Horrors" show is up at bat. :cool:

Your side is better at being dishonest. Your side is FULL of lying cheating, ZERO character POS's. TRUE STORY

Reactions: dezyDeco
And your side is too stupid to catch them at it. Deal with the reality.

This is becoming a theme for you (count every vote).

Did you cheer for the Dark Side while watching Star Wars as a kid too? I just don't understand people like you. What makes you tick I mean? What's the goal?

This is becoming a theme for you (count every vote).

Did you cheer for the Dark Side while watching Star Wars as a kid too? I just don't understand people like you. What makes you tick I mean? What's the goal?
Taking down the evil Republican empire. It makes me LOL that you think you could POSSIBLY be the good guys.

Taking down the evil Republican empire. It makes me LOL that you think you could POSSIBLY be the good guys.

If you're cheating to win, and your comments on this board over time make it pretty clear that you believe it is a distinct possibility, then we are, by default, the good guys.

I am also a good guy because I don't hate you nor do I wish you any harm. I'm just unwilling to give up my own freedom so that you can live under some faux form of social justice that you're pretending makes you more free or more safe at my expense.

If some far right or far left whacko comes for you, I'll be there by your side...unless of course you're the extremist...in which case, you'd better gird your loins.

Last edited:
Lake and masters are bananas it says something when Arizona votes blue wake the **** up pubtards your party is getting less and less relevant.

It's team politics for some people. It becomes less about the actual beliefs and goals and more about red vs blue, cheerleaders and go team BS.
You’re the assistant to the traveling secretary of the red pub tard team!!! Self awareness is impo. Tant

You’re the assistant to the traveling secretary of the red pub tard team!!! Self awareness is impo. Tant

Am I now? And you're basing that on what, exactly? Which candidate am I hopeful for in 2024?

Self awareness is important. General awareness is as well. You lack both, clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Prison tends to take away that trait. As a LEO, are you seeing a trend here from him Bama?

Hell it's en vogue to hate the PO-lice now but certainly the bad guys lead that charge.

I don't take it personally...especially when we all know they're the first to call us when crap goes south. And yep, we'll answer the call.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Hell it's en vogue to hate the PO-lice now but certainly the bad guys lead that charge.

I don't take it personally...especially when we all know they're the first to call us when crap goes south. And yep, we'll answer the call.
Are you taking the 5th here? I was profiling a certain member here, an admitted cop hater. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
Are you taking the 5th here? I was profiling a certain member here, an admitted cop hater. ;)

Tough to say for sure. He's admitted that he had some legal struggles at some point. It's certainly possible.

5 years ago, someone with his attitude...100% chance he was an ex-con.

It's team politics for some people. It becomes less about the actual beliefs and goals and more about red vs blue, cheerleaders and go team BS.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kari-lake-claims-her-voters-152451452.html
Kari Lake Claims Her Voters Were Disenfranchised. Her Voters Tell a Different Story.
Charles Homans, Alexandra Berzon, Jim Rutenberg and Ken Bensinger
November 20, 2022

But a crucial element has been missing so far in all of these accounts: clear claims that any eligible voters in Maricopa County were actually denied the chance to vote.

The video the campaign circulated of Bembry, for instance, was an edited version of a longer video posted on the site Rumble. In the full video, he states that, despite the inconvenience, he cast his ballot at a nearby polling site. “I was able to vote — no waiting, no misreads of the tabulation machines, nothing,” he says.

The New York Times reviewed 45 accounts offered by voters and 20 additional accounts from poll workers and observers in legal filings, public meeting testimony, submissions to the Arizona secretary of state’s office and on social media posts associated with Lake, her campaign and her allies, in some cases interviewing the voters to clarify details.

In 34 of the 45 accounts, voters acknowledged that, while inconvenienced, they had ultimately been able to cast their ballots.

Three other people described having run into possible issues with their voter registrations. Only one voter, who did not give her full name, claimed to have actually been denied the opportunity to cast a ballot outright, in a brief video that Lake posted to Twitter. That voter noted, however, that she had arrived at the polling place at the time it closed, suggesting that her late arrival, rather than any disenfranchisement, might have been the reason she was unable to vote.

In seven other accounts reviewed by the Times, voters were unclear about whether they had successfully cast ballots or believed their vote had not been counted properly.

Fox5 had Lake up by 11 just pryor to the election. A poll just pryor had Lake up by 10. Lake was never competitive on Election Day. AZ Supreme Court says all is A Okay.

• Wow
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kari-lake-claims-her-voters-152451452.html
Kari Lake Claims Her Voters Were Disenfranchised. Her Voters Tell a Different Story.
Charles Homans, Alexandra Berzon, Jim Rutenberg and Ken Bensinger
November 20, 2022

But a crucial element has been missing so far in all of these accounts: clear claims that any eligible voters in Maricopa County were actually denied the chance to vote.

The video the campaign circulated of Bembry, for instance, was an edited version of a longer video posted on the site Rumble. In the full video, he states that, despite the inconvenience, he cast his ballot at a nearby polling site. “I was able to vote — no waiting, no misreads of the tabulation machines, nothing,” he says.

The New York Times reviewed 45 accounts offered by voters and 20 additional accounts from poll workers and observers in legal filings, public meeting testimony, submissions to the Arizona secretary of state’s office and on social media posts associated with Lake, her campaign and her allies, in some cases interviewing the voters to clarify details.

In 34 of the 45 accounts, voters acknowledged that, while inconvenienced, they had ultimately been able to cast their ballots.

Three other people described having run into possible issues with their voter registrations. Only one voter, who did not give her full name, claimed to have actually been denied the opportunity to cast a ballot outright, in a brief video that Lake posted to Twitter. That voter noted, however, that she had arrived at the polling place at the time it closed, suggesting that her late arrival, rather than any disenfranchisement, might have been the reason she was unable to vote.

In seven other accounts reviewed by the Times, voters were unclear about whether they had successfully cast ballots or believed their vote had not been counted properly.

I'm not sure what your point is. Did you just pick a post to respond to.

Onto the subject matter of your post...so that settles it? Their review of 65 people's accounts means we have nothing to worry about despite the admitted issues with day of voting?

I agree, the claims of fraud and voter suppression need to be proven. I've never wavered from that position. So again, what was your point?

I'm not sure what your point is. Did you just pick a post to respond to.

Since I started the thread...yes I "picked" it to respond to :rolleyes:

Onto the subject matter of your post...so that settles it? Their review of 65 people's accounts means we have nothing to worry about despite the admitted issues with day of voting?

So the people that the Lake campaign presented as being denied their right to vote weren't denied their vote...

I agree, the claims of fraud and voter suppression need to be proven. I've never wavered from that position. So again, what was your point?

My point (and the point of the article) is that the cases Lake presented were PROVEN not to be cases of voter fraud or suppression

On the other hand if you believe fraud has to be proven...

Where's the proof of the mass voter fraud claims that the GOP continue to say occurred in 2020?

republicans love disenfranchising voters too much... 🤣

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opi...ection-could-give-dems-more-wins/69678074007/
Democrats could win more seats if Cochise County refuses to certify election
Opinion: If Cochise County refuses to certify election results in time, it could hand close congressional and statewide offices to Democrats.

Voters − not elected politicians − decide the outcome of elections in this country. But in Cochise County, the board of supervisors is ignoring this bedrock principle of American democracy by threatening to refuse to canvass and certify the results of the 2022 election.

The board’s refusal to do its job would not only be illegal − it could also lead to the complete disenfranchisement of the county’s voters and potentially change the outcome in key races with thin margins.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT