ADVERTISEMENT

The Race For AZ Governor Has Been Called...Kari Lake Has Lost...

LOL, I said that you celebrated when Rebekah Jones only had to pay a fine (which isn't true btw).

Next you do a victory lap when Lake has to pay Hobbs for expert witness fees.

That was the only comparison I made, genius. 😂

bama still making up his own reality... 🤣

I think you need to go back and re-read the Jones case resolution...she has the opportunity to have the charges dropped. No charges at all.

Whatever, Lake will lose the appeal the same way she lost the 1st hearing...because she has no proof
Deferred prosecution is effectively probation. One criminal misstep in the next two years and she's looking at jail time for the original charge. The only way Lake will prevail is if she gets a judge that believes the election procedures were not correctly followed and the election is tainted and should be set aside for a new one. The process takes too long and there is no precedent for "do overs". Everyone knew the lawsuit was a long shot, you won't find one person here who thought otherwise.

Deferred prosecution is effectively probation. One criminal misstep in the next two years and she's looking at jail time for the original charge. The only way Lake will prevail is if she gets a judge that believes the election procedures were not correctly followed and the election is tainted and should be set aside for a new one. The process takes too long and there is no precedent for "do overs". Everyone knew the lawsuit was a long shot, you won't find one person here who thought otherwise.

Its good to see navi admit what was obvious...Lake never had a case

You mean all that Kari Lake case analysis was because all of the conservatives knew she had no chance? 🤣

You mean THESE people? 🤣 🤣 🤣

There is ZERO chance she legitimately lost. Her Leftist opponent counted the votes in an election with TONS of electronic machine malfunctions, lack of printer paper and/or toner.

The issue is not that our elections are illegitimate & corrupt - of course they are! While this is clearly the case, the issue is that Leftists & RINO’s are okay with stolen elections.

We'll see what the judge says about the fiasco voting fraud in AZ. Way too many election day issues, not to mention AZ's screwed up election problems that were never fixed from 2020. I looked at the last week's up to the day of the election polling data. There's a discrepancy of about 5 points between polling results and actual votes. That's well outside the statistical margin for error. 5% of 2.5 million is about 125000 votes. That equates to a net swing of 250,000 votes. Hobbes only "allegedly won" by 17k votes. Sum Ting Wong here, very WONG! Polls don't mean much in presidential races nationwide but they do matter at the micro level. Considering what happened on election day with all of the problems, Lake probably actually won this race by 500,000 votes.

Kari has submitted her witness list for trial: It includes Bill Gates, Stephen Richer and Katie Hobbs.

Miss you, ray ray. If you didn't cheat, you shouldn't mind going to trial. Wasn't that the rule for Trump?

Bill Gates? :oops: Katie Hobbs wouldn't face Lake in debates, she's a coward. Now she's got to answer opposing counsel. I'd like to see the depositions. 😂

I have to say I’m totally blindsided by this outcome…..

barney translation: When he said no one here thought Lake could win he didn't really mean that...he meant the opposite obviously even though the posts in this thread (and in the other thread about Lake) says otherwise

barney translation: When he said no one here thought Lake could win he didn't really mean that...he meant the opposite obviously even though the posts in this thread (and in the other thread about Lake) says otherwise

So sarcasm owns you as well? Good to know.

The conservatives here losing ANOTHER issue is what "owns" them...

Mar-A-Lago
Midterms
Jan 6 investigation
DOJ investigation
GA investigation
Trump.Org lawsuit
Trump Tax Returns case

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
The conservatives here losing ANOTHER issue is what "owns" them...

Mar-A-Lago
Midterms
Jan 6 investigation
DOJ investigation
GA investigation
Trump.Org lawsuit
Trump Tax Returns case
None of those amount to one damn thing. "The Walls Are Closing In". 😂 Oh and the GOP took the house, and when Manchin flips to either independent or Republican, Schumer won't be leading anything.

So is Trump in jail yet?
They got him THIS time!!!! 😂

charlie-brown-fail.gif

None of those amount to one damn thing. "The Walls Are Closing In". 😂 Oh and the GOP took the house, and when Manchin flips to either independent or Republican, Schumer won't be leading anything.

Senate majority and leadership has already been decided and voted on.... 🤣

The so-called "patriots" who don't know anything about America strike again

Senate majority and leadership has already been decided and voted on.... 🤣

The so-called "patriots" who don't know anything about America strike again
Bullshit. Once again you have no idea how this works. You are only proceeded by your vast stupidity. 😂

How It Could Go Down

So, if Senator Manchin was to change parties or becomes an independent who caucuses with Republicans, then Republicans would take control of the Senate by one vote. Their first step, the one that establishes who is in the majority, would be the election of a new President Pro Tempore. By tradition, this is the longest serving member of the Majority Party, and, under the Constitution, third in the line of presidential succession behind the Vice-President and the Speaker. Under a new Republican Majority, this position would be held by Senator Grassley of Iowa.

22d9689453caf1cd8e4da60495038966.gif

• Haha
You shouldn't lie when trying to prove a point...

Here's some tips to arriving at the TRUTH for you

1. Don't use citations that are OUT-OF-DATE

Using an article from 2021 that is describing a 50-50 Senate was a nice attempt to lie
(Did you really think not including the link would work? 🤣 )

2. The organizing resolution that determines who the majority party is the one in effect until a new one is negotiated regardless of the results of the most recent election.

Did you omit this on purpose or simply because you don't understand how it work>

From your own citation:

The Senate sets itself up by passing an organizing resolution that determines, for instance, who will be the Committee chairs. A resolution remains in place until it is superseded by a new one, regardless of the results of an intervening election. In 2001, the lack of a new resolution because of the 50-50 split resulted in Democrats being the majority, but Republicans remaining as the Chairs of all the Committees. This did not change until Senators Trent Lott and Tom Daschel reached an agreement that allowed the Senate to pass a new resolution naming Democratic chairs.

This organizing resolution can be filibustered so the minority party has some leverage in organizing the Senate. You might recall that Senator McConnell held up the organizing resolution in January 2021 until he had assurances that the Majority party would not try to kill the filibuster. Once Senator Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema announcing their opposition to changing the filibuster, McConnell relented and allowed the Democrat’s organizational resolution to proceed. Still, in normal times (whatever that means anymore), the minority party has an interest in negotiating their best agreement and then allowing it to pass.

3. Sinema has already announced she will not caucus with the GOP. So no change in the balance of power.

And the idea that Manchin will will become a republican is a little far fetched since the West Virginia GOP has already declared him public enemy #1 for his vote for the Inflation Reduction Act

So as I said before...its you who doesn't understand how it works..

Last edited:

Using an article from 2021 that is describing a 50-50 Senate was a nice attempt to lie

2. The organizing resolution that determines who the majority party is the one in effect until a new one is negotiated regardless of the results of the most recent election.

Did you omit this on purpose or simply because you don't understand how it work>

From your own citation:

The Senate sets itself up by passing an organizing resolution that determines, for instance, who will be the Committee chairs. A resolution remains in place until it is superseded by a new one, regardless of the results of an intervening election. In 2001, the lack of a new resolution because of the 50-50 split resulted in Democrats being the majority, but Republicans remaining as the Chairs of all the Committees. This did not change until Senators Trent Lott and Tom Daschel reached an agreement that allowed the Senate to pass a new resolution naming Democratic chairs.

This organizing resolution can be filibustered so the minority party has some leverage in organizing the Senate. You might recall that Senator McConnell held up the organizing resolution in January 2021 until he had assurances that the Majority party would not try to kill the filibuster. Once Senator Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema announcing their opposition to changing the filibuster, McConnell relented and allowed the Democrat’s organizational resolution to proceed. Still, in normal times (whatever that means anymore), the minority party has an interest in negotiating their best agreement and then allowing it to pass.

3. Sinema has already announced she will not caucus with the GOP. So no change in the balance of power.

And the idea that Manchin will will become a republican is a little far fetched since the West Virginia GOP has already declared him public enemy #1 for his vote for the Inflation Reduction Act

MO-RON.

From your own citation:

You can't even read the rules of the road. IF, and I said IF, Manchin flips the retard Schumer is shown the exit door as leader of the Senate. 😂 Poor GayRay. Does your family recognize your pronouns? 😂

Bullshit. Once again you have no idea how this works. You are only proceeded by your vast stupidity. 😂

How It Could Go Down

So, if Senator Manchin was to change parties or becomes an independent who caucuses with Republicans, then Republicans would take control of the Senate by one vote. Their first step, the one that establishes who is in the majority, would be the election of a new President Pro Tempore. By tradition, this is the longest serving member of the Majority Party, and, under the Constitution, third in the line of presidential succession behind the Vice-President and the Speaker. Under a new Republican Majority, this position would be held by Senator Grassley of Iowa.

22d9689453caf1cd8e4da60495038966.gif
The uniparty will never allow Grassley to control the Senate, because they can't control him. The turtle is compromised and can be controlled, so the dems are ok with him being in charge.

Which really means THEY are in charge.

Ray ray how much money did your boy SBF 'donate' to McConnell? And how much to Chuck Grassley?

Those that will take the money will be put in a position of power so that can be used against them later.

MO-RON.

You can't even read the rules of the road. IF, and I said IF, Manchin flips the retard Schumer is shown the exit door as leader of the Senate. 😂 Poor GayRay. Does your family recognize your pronouns? 😂

If a pig had wings it would fly...

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/21/1048...olitical-parties-if-he-was-a-problem-for-dems

"I said, me being a moderate centrist Democrat — if that causes you a problem, let me know and I'd switch to be independent," he told Capitol Hill reporters Thursday.

He added that "no one accepted" his offer and that even if he switched parties, he would still caucus with Democrats, as does Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and Maine Sen. Angus King.

Aside from Lake it appears her lawyers are still facing financial sanctions... 🤣

https://www.yahoo.com/news/alan-dershowitz-seeks-avoid-fine-031734231.html
Alan Dershowitz seeks to avoid fine in Lake, Finchem case, says he only consulted
Robert Anglen, Arizona Republic
Tue, January 3, 2023 at 10:20 PM EST·4 min read

Retired Harvard University law professor Alan Dershowitz says he wasn't really part of the legal team representing Kari Lake and Mark Finchem in a federal lawsuit to ban voting machines in Arizona last year.

Now, nine months after his name first appeared on the failed lawsuit, the 84-year lawyer says he shouldn't be punished for it.

Dershowitz told the court he was merely a consultant in the case and should not face any financial sanctions the judge is considering against other lawyers in the case.

And poor Kari is resorting to calling herself governor? 🤣

https://www.yahoo.com/news/arizona-election-loser-kari-lake-040412430.html
Arizona Election Loser Kari Lake Unduly Crowns Herself With A New Title
Ben Blanchet
Wed, January 4, 2023 at 11:04 PM EST

Arizona RepublicanKari Lake played a game of make believe when she crowned herself “the duly elected governor” during a call-in to right-wing streaming channel Real America’s Voice this week.

Lake, who lost the 2022 gubernatorial election to Democrat Katie Hobbs (D) and subsequently lost an election lawsuit, claimed that the election was rigged “in broad daylight” before she gave herself the phony title.

Her opponent was sworn in as governor on Monday, but that hasn’t stopped Lake from making her latest claim.

“They had to pull out all the stops and do this in broad daylight so everyone saw it,” said Lake, who was backed by former President Donald Trump in the 2022 election.

“The way we get it changed is we get the real governor, the duly elected governor, myself, in there to work with lawmakers, to change our laws, put some teeth into the laws, and frankly, we need to recall every one of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors.”

And poor Kari is resorting to calling herself governor? 🤣

https://www.yahoo.com/news/arizona-election-loser-kari-lake-040412430.html
Arizona Election Loser Kari Lake Unduly Crowns Herself With A New Title
Ben Blanchet
Wed, January 4, 2023 at 11:04 PM EST

Arizona RepublicanKari Lake played a game of make believe when she crowned herself “the duly elected governor” during a call-in to right-wing streaming channel Real America’s Voice this week.

Lake, who lost the 2022 gubernatorial election to Democrat Katie Hobbs (D) and subsequently lost an election lawsuit, claimed that the election was rigged “in broad daylight” before she gave herself the phony title.

Her opponent was sworn in as governor on Monday, but that hasn’t stopped Lake from making her latest claim.

“They had to pull out all the stops and do this in broad daylight so everyone saw it,” said Lake, who was backed by former President Donald Trump in the 2022 election.

“The way we get it changed is we get the real governor, the duly elected governor, myself, in there to work with lawmakers, to change our laws, put some teeth into the laws, and frankly, we need to recall every one of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors.”

oh my….

yo ray ray @RayGravesGhost

@GhostOfMatchesMalone

@GatorTheo pay close attention here.

Notice what Kari tweets (Nearly a quarter of a million ballots were rejected), and what her graphic says (ballots were rejected nearly a quarter of a million times) are very likely two different numbers.

Kari is playing a bit of sleight of hand here and attempting to make her information sound more sensational than it likely is.

My guess is the real information is that ballots were rejected on election day nearly a quarter of a million times.

That's still a BIG deal! But it could mean something like 50,000 ballots were rejected a total of 250,000 times. Or it could mean 250,000 ballots were rejected once each, for a total of 250,000.

My guess is it's something like the former. Which is STILL significant, but we need a real number. Plus, we need to know how many of those rejected ballots WERE EVENTUALLY COUNTED.

If 50,000 ballots were initially rejected but all were eventually counted, that's one thing. But if 50,000 ballots were initially rejected and only 20,000 of them ever counted, that's something completely different.

But the point here is, @GatorTheo, I can't just blindly accept Kari' information without doing more research. Even though that information is something that I'd like to believe, because I do believe the AZ governor race was stolen from Kari via voter fraud.

But, gotta go on facts, not the story I want to hear. Hope you Trump haters are taking notes.

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT