ADVERTISEMENT

The Race For AZ Governor Has Been Called...Kari Lake Has Lost...

bama believes hate crimes are only a sentence multiplier....

He'll prove it too...just like a math problem 🤣

759qrw.jpg

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trial-expert-disputes-lake-claim-231744586.html
Arizona lawyers: Kari Lake election loss lawsuit lacks merit

PHOENIX (AP) — Republican Kari Lake didn’t offer evidence to back her claims of widespread, intentional misconduct on Election Day at her two-day trial challenging her loss to Democrat Katie Hobbs in Arizona governor’s race, lawyers for the state said Thursday.

Lake also never established her claim that printer problems at Maricopa County polling places were intentional acts that would have changed the race’s outcome had they not occurred, said Abha Khanna, a lawyer representing Hobbs, who ultimately won the race by just over 17,000 votes. At the trial's closing arguments Thursday, Khanna said Lake’s claims were based on hearsay, speculation and theatrics. “What we got instead was just loose threads and gaping plot holes. We know now that her story was a work of fiction,” Khanna said.

Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson, an appointee of former Republican Gov. Jan Brewer, didn’t say when he would issue a ruling.

Lake faces extremely long odds in her challenge, needing to prove not only that misconduct occurred, but also that it was intended to deny her victory and did in fact result in the wrong woman being declared the winner.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kari-lakes-bombshell-goes-pffft-023538592.html
Kari Lake's bombshell goes pffft
Laurie Roberts, Arizona Republic
Thu, December 22, 2022 at 9:35 PM EST·4 min read

Kari Lake’s trial is over. The Big Reveal about Arizona’s election is, well …. revealed.

Turns out there was no bombshell evidence proving that some nefarious soul over at Maricopa County schemed up a plan to rob Lake of victory.

There wasn’t even a small firecracker. Not even a party popper.

There was just Lake’s attorney, clinging to a theory that somebody shrunk the ballots to cause Election Day mayhem and cost Lake the election.

Actually, according to Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson’s order, it was about bringing evidence that shows someone intentionally caused the county’s ballot-on-demand printers to malfunction -- and that, as a result of that, enough “identifiable” votes were lost to change the outcome of the election.

And it was about whether the Republican-run county intentionally played fast and loose with the rules that require them to keep track of early ballots, allowing Democrat Katie Hobbs to come away with the win.

Team Lake didn’t even come close on either count.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trial-expert-disputes-lake-claim-231744586.html
Arizona lawyers: Kari Lake election loss lawsuit lacks merit

PHOENIX (AP) — Republican Kari Lake didn’t offer evidence to back her claims of widespread, intentional misconduct on Election Day at her two-day trial challenging her loss to Democrat Katie Hobbs in Arizona governor’s race, lawyers for the state said Thursday.

Lake also never established her claim that printer problems at Maricopa County polling places were intentional acts that would have changed the race’s outcome had they not occurred, said Abha Khanna, a lawyer representing Hobbs, who ultimately won the race by just over 17,000 votes. At the trial's closing arguments Thursday, Khanna said Lake’s claims were based on hearsay, speculation and theatrics. “What we got instead was just loose threads and gaping plot holes. We know now that her story was a work of fiction,” Khanna said.

Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson, an appointee of former Republican Gov. Jan Brewer, didn’t say when he would issue a ruling.

Lake faces extremely long odds in her challenge, needing to prove not only that misconduct occurred, but also that it was intended to deny her victory and did in fact result in the wrong woman being declared the winner.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kari-lakes-bombshell-goes-pffft-023538592.html
Kari Lake's bombshell goes pffft
Laurie Roberts, Arizona Republic
Thu, December 22, 2022 at 9:35 PM EST·4 min read

Kari Lake’s trial is over. The Big Reveal about Arizona’s election is, well …. revealed.

Turns out there was no bombshell evidence proving that some nefarious soul over at Maricopa County schemed up a plan to rob Lake of victory.

There wasn’t even a small firecracker. Not even a party popper.

There was just Lake’s attorney, clinging to a theory that somebody shrunk the ballots to cause Election Day mayhem and cost Lake the election.

Actually, according to Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson’s order, it was about bringing evidence that shows someone intentionally caused the county’s ballot-on-demand printers to malfunction -- and that, as a result of that, enough “identifiable” votes were lost to change the outcome of the election.

And it was about whether the Republican-run county intentionally played fast and loose with the rules that require them to keep track of early ballots, allowing Democrat Katie Hobbs to come away with the win.

Team Lake didn’t even come close on either count.

So you've linked the judges verdict then???

She may lose but the fact that you're posting the kinds of links you are posting tells me that you are at least a little bit nervous.

That's because you're dumb son...

A bunch of clowns have been posting tweets from conservative bobble heads about how good the trial is going for Kari Lake...it isn't

And as usual bama's here to cry about something other than the actual content of the topic

There is nobody who spends more time babbling about anything other than the actual topic than you

(Except maybe navi, malone, bill...wait a minute I guess you're just like them LOL)

That's because you're dumb son...

A bunch of clowns have been posting tweets from conservative bobble heads about how good the trial is going for Kari Lake...it isn't

And as usual bama's here to cry about something other than the actual content of the topic

There is nobody who spends more time babbling about anything other than the actual topic than you

(Except maybe navi, malone, bill...wait a minute I guess you're just like them LOL)

Settle down Ray. I didn’t intend to hit you in your feels.

So you've linked the judges verdict then???

She may lose but the fact that you're posting the kinds of links you are posting tells me that you are at least a little bit nervous.
He's terrified, and he should be.

Kari's team proved that the ballot images were INTENTIONALLY changed from 20 inches to 19 inches, which caused almost all of the printer issues on election day. Defense's witness claimed this was done by 3 'rogue' technicans. Then the 'expert' when on to make the bombshell claim of the trial: He said it was no big deal that this happened, in fact he said it had happened in Maricopa County in THREE PREVIOUS ELECTIONS. That alone opens the door to challege the results in all three elections.

Kari nailed her case to the wall, I'm stunned at how well it went for her. Will the judge be brave enough to side with truth and justice? That remains to be seen. Either way, the losing side will appeal the verdict.

He's terrified, and he should be.

Kari's team proved that the ballot images were INTENTIONALLY changed from 20 inches to 19 inches, which caused almost all of the printer issues on election day. Defense's witness claimed this was done by 3 'rogue' technicans. Then the 'expert' when on to make the bombshell claim of the trial: He said it was no big deal that this happened, in fact he said it had happened in Maricopa County in THREE PREVIOUS ELECTIONS. That alone opens the door to challege the results in all three elections.

Kari nailed her case to the wall, I'm stunned at how well it went for her. Will the judge be brave enough to side with truth and justice? That remains to be seen. Either way, the losing side will appeal the verdict.

Agree...overturning the election seems unlikely. Happy that what got out, got out.

What I'd love to happen is for all Americans to have faith in our electoral process again. Even just having some doubt truly bothers me.

I would say you dropped that some time ago...you get treated as you treat others

No, that was you again and you know it. I made note of it on the post where you reverted back to your angry ways.

Either way, you probably shouldn't lecture others for doing exactly what you do. Then again, being a hypocrite is second nature for the left so...

I have to say I’m totally blindsided by this outcome…..

'had made false election claims', she actually made her case. The legal remedy was redoing or overturning the election.

Judge didn't do that. We can only speculate as to his motives.

Again, until we ensure election integrity, we will go through this every 2 years. Might as well go ahead and block off Trump's team being in court all of December 2024 and January 2025.

'had made false election claims', she actually made her case.

Obviously (to everyone that wasn't a conservative blogger) she didn't.

The legal remedy was redoing or overturning the election.

Judge didn't do that. We can only speculate as to his motives.

Motive was the rule of law.

She had to PROVE malicious intent...never did that just speculated
She had to prove broken chain of custody....didn't do that. her witness didn't even show up to testify (lie)

Again, until we ensure election integrity, we will go through this every 2 years. Might as well go ahead and block off Trump's team being in court all of December 2024 and January 2025.

They did ensure election integrity....and Lake lost.

But the election deniars continue on any way.... 🤣

I'm still amazed the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled their 2020 presidential election illegal. I didn't read about BLM showing up on any judge's lawn. Did I miss anything?

Biden is illegitimate. There are not 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for the misery which we are being dealt. The US average IQ is a paltry 98. Not 68.

I'm still amazed the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled their 2020 presidential election illegal. I didn't read about BLM showing up on any judge's lawn. Did I miss anything?

Biden is illegitimate. There are not 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for the misery which we are being dealt. The US average IQ is a paltry 98. Not 68.
That ruling would have helped in December of 2020. In late 2022, it is mostly symbolic at this point.

Inbetween activist judges and threats of violence against ones who aren't, the road to securing our elections is unfortunately a very long one.

The good news is, the first win in court opens the floodgates for all the rest. All it takes is one.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/arizona-republican-loses-lawsuit-over-200159750.html
Arizona Republican loses lawsuit over attorney general race

JACQUES BILLEAUD
Fri, December 23, 2022 at 3:01 PM EST·2 min read

PHOENIX (AP) — A judge has thrown out Republican Abraham Hamadeh’s challenge of election results in his race against Democrat Kris Mayes for Arizona attorney general, concluding that Hamadeh didn’t prove the errors in vote counting that he had alleged.

The ruling on Friday by Mohave County Superior Court Judge Lee Jantzen came after Hamadeh’s attorney, Tim La Sota, acknowledged his client hadn’t gained enough votes during his litigation to change the outcome of the race. Mayes finished 511 votes ahead of Hamadeh out of 2.5 million in one of the closest elections in state history.

“You haven’t met the burden,” Jantzen told La Sota shortly before ruling against Hamadeh.

As part of the litigation, the parties in the case were allowed to inspect a sample of 2,300 ballots. Through the inspection, Hamadeh said he gained a net six votes, while Mayes maintained she netted three votes.

Those people have opinions that disagree with reality & the truth...
Jails are filled with those type of people....

Funny how conservatives didn't care about that until they began to lose election after election & court case after court case

if you waste the court's time with frivolous lawsuits you should be punished for it...

Welcome to America malone....These are things "We the people" agreed on long ago

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT