ADVERTISEMENT

The Race For AZ Governor Has Been Called...Kari Lake Has Lost...

Same for the right wing attacker of Pelosi...

https://www.foxbangor.com/national-...ough-evidence-against-david-depape-for-trial/
A preliminary hearing on the matter was held on Wednesday, after which Judge Stephen Murphy ruled there was sufficient evidence presented for DePape to stand trial on charges of attempted murder

DePape's social media reportedly filled with right-wing conspiracy theories

On Facebook, DePape apparently posted that the trial of Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, found guilty of killing George Floyd, was a “modern-day lynching,” according to CNN.

He also posted transphobic images, linked to websites claiming COVID-19 vaccines were deadly and posted links to YouTube videos with titles like “Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!” and “Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)," according to CNN.

DePape's Facebook page has since been taken down.
LMAO!!!! I haven’t laughed this heard since you tried to pass off Bobby Crimo as a Trumper….

Last edited:
LMAO!!!! I haven’t laughed this heard since you tried to pass off Bobby Crimo as a Trumper….

Just a coincidence that the State entered some of his right wing online comments in evidence then?

https://patch.com/illinois/highland...-park-mass-shooting-trial-turn-over-discovery
Prosecutors In Highland Park Mass Shooting Trial Turn Over Discovery
Bobby Crimo, charged with murdering seven people and shooting 48 others, appeared in court Tuesday for the first time since entering a plea.

Crimo and his father are named as defendants, along with gunmaker Smith & Wesson and two gun shops, in a series of civil lawsuits filed in Lake County court by survivors of the mass shooting and families of those killed.

The suits note that Crimo, a Highland Park High School dropout, posted antisemitic comments and calls for genocide against Black and Asian people on an online forum in the days before the shooting.

Just a coincidence that the State entered some of his right wing online comments in evidence then?

https://patch.com/illinois/highland...-park-mass-shooting-trial-turn-over-discovery
Prosecutors In Highland Park Mass Shooting Trial Turn Over Discovery
Bobby Crimo, charged with murdering seven people and shooting 48 others, appeared in court Tuesday for the first time since entering a plea.

Crimo and his father are named as defendants, along with gunmaker Smith & Wesson and two gun shops, in a series of civil lawsuits filed in Lake County court by survivors of the mass shooting and families of those killed.

The suits note that Crimo, a Highland Park High School dropout, posted antisemitic comments and calls for genocide against Black and Asian people on an online forum in the days before the shooting.
You keep strongly insinuating that espousing antisemitic / racist views is ipso facto proof of right-wing conservative thought. That’s brazen intellectual dishonesty and you (should) know it.

Hatred and bigotry is sadly a universal human characteristic and is not the exclusive province of any one particular philosophy.

Getting back on topic, I strongly support Kari Lake employing all legal means at her disposal to contest the results of the AZ gubernatorial election. I will say if this lawsuit is unsuccessful (and unfortunately it most likely will be), then she should concede.

I’ll make a few other comments:

1. Just because fraud / voter suppression / etc. can’t be legally proven doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

2. The AZ election process is a total shitshow. Residents of that great state should be embarrassed at the cumbersome procedures that takes over a week to count the votes.

3. Election Integrity matters. AZ is clearly lacking in that department.

You keep strongly insinuating that espousing antisemitic / racist views is ipso facto proof of right-wing conservative thought. That’s brazen intellectual dishonesty and you (should) know it.

Hatred and bigotry is sadly a universal human characteristic and is not the exclusive province of any one particular philosophy.

No one is "insinuating" anything...

antisemitism/racist views are a conservative right wing philosophy most commonly expressed through ultra-nationalism

The idea that there should be a preference for "true" citizens of a society or ideas of there being an "alien/other" within the society which makes them something less of a citizen is the domain of the right wing.

Does that mean hatred/bigotry doesn't exist in progressively run countries?
No, that would be foolish to believe.

But as a political ideology it exists even in progressive countries as a conservative right wing movement

No one is "insinuating" anything...

antisemitism/racist views are a conservative right wing philosophy most commonly expressed through ultra-nationalism

The idea that there should be a preference for "true" citizens of a society or ideas of there being an "alien/other" within the society which makes them something less of a citizen is the domain of the right wing.

Does that mean hatred/bigotry doesn't exist in progressively run countries?
No, that would be foolish to believe.

But as a political ideology it exists even in progressive countries as a conservative right wing movement
Now define racism from the left

Getting back on topic, I strongly support Kari Lake employing all legal means at her disposal to contest the results of the AZ gubernatorial election. I will say if this lawsuit is unsuccessful (and unfortunately it most likely will be), then she should concede.

Agreed. No one is denying her right to the legal system. Most are opining on the flimsiness of her case.

I’ll make a few other comments:

1. Just because fraud / voter suppression / etc. can’t be legally proven doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

2. The AZ election process is a total shitshow. Residents of that great state should be embarrassed at the cumbersome procedures that takes over a week to count the votes.

3. Election Integrity matters. AZ is clearly lacking in that department.

1. OK and just because Russian collusion or a coup attempt aren't brought to criminal litigation doesn't mean they didn't happen either

2. States have the right to run a crapshow of an election as they see fit right? So long as it doesn't run a foul of federal election laws (while those still exist). "States Rights" !!!!

3. Yep election integrity matters so you're in support of the John Lewis voter legislation and the reinstitution of the Voting Rights Act, correct?

Your party has within it a number of antisemitic representatives. Those are the facts.

And antisemitism and racism are conservative right wing political movements around the world

To bama.... a number of representatives in a US political party = entire political parties & agendas globally

And you wonder why no one believes your "International Studies" story?

What did you learn about? 🤣

And antisemitism and racism are conservative right wing political movements around the world

To bama.... a number of representatives in a US political party = entire political parties & agendas globally

And you wonder why no one believes your "International Studies" story?

What did you learn about? 🤣
Dude, I guess you’ve forgotten about race-hustling “Rev” Al Sharpton spouting anti-Semitic rhetoric? And “Rev” Jesse Jackson referring to NYC as “Hymie-town”?

Asserting that racism/antisemitism is a purely a right-wing ideology is so obviously false, and is one of the worst in a long list of your really awful takes on this board.

Notice that as soon as the first day goes horribly for Katie, ray ray doesn't want to talk about the trial? LOL

Day One was a complete home run for Team Kari Lake. It was so bad for the defense that at one point Katie's lawyer objected to HIS OWN CO-COUNSEL LOL

Today, we hear from a Runbeck employee.

Dude, I guess you’ve forgotten about race-hustling “Rev” Al Sharpton spouting anti-Semitic rhetoric? And “Rev” Jesse Jackson referring to NYC as “Hymie-town”?

I haven't forgotten anything. Both were criticized and denounced by the left for those statements.
Have you seen the political left courting the Nation of Islam?

Has the same occurred with the political right wing?

Their political leader can't even bring himself to publicly denounce the Proud Boys

As a matter of fact the conservative movement EMPLOYS them as bodyguards...
Calls them "special"... "patriots"..."good people"...
Promises to pardon them if he regains political power

Asserting that racism/antisemitism is a purely a right-wing ideology is so obviously false, and is one of the worst in a long list of your really awful takes on this board.

Let me ask you a serious question...

If the current trend of anti-Semitism and racism is on the rise globally...
Which political movement left/right is it growing in?

I tend to agree with this author...the rise of LePen in France, Meloni in Italy, Orban in Hungary, Duda in Poland, Putin in Russia is populism that normalizes racism and anti-semitism

https://academic.oup.com/book/28433/chapter-abstract/228913458?redirectedFrom=fulltext
The rising numbers of refugees reaching European shores and America’s southern border to escape civil war and poverty has created fertile soil for ‘nativist’ backlashes. This trend, along with increasing ‘Islamophobia’, has led to a mushrooming of support for right-wing radical parties and the creation of new ones. ‘The rise of right-wing national populism and the future of racism’ considers the concept of populism and surveys current right-wing populism in Europe. It concludes that there is every possibility that the present normalization of xenophobia, ‘nativism’, populist nationalism, and racism in white-dominated societies will combine with authoritarianism to form a ‘new normal’, which will entrench and extend the reach of racism even further.

RGG I would suggest you back the hell away from that cliff.
All the Anti-Semitic remarks on the record from Members of the Squad are incontestable - as well as the professional grievance peddlers like Jackson and Sharpton.
And the accepted anti-Israel/pro Palestinian attitude on college campuses overseen by ultra liberals who are in charge.
Back off from your ill advised statements.

And so the LePen, Putin, Orban, Meloni, Duda, etc mean nothing?
Those people are political leaders of their countries...

They have either instituted racist/anti-Semitic government policies and have run for office on them

Huge difference

And so the LePen, Putin, Orban, Meloni, Duda, etc mean nothing?
Those people are political leaders of their countries...

They have either instituted racist/anti-Semitic government policies and have run for office on them

Huge difference
You act like this is one sided, the left has a massive history of racist remarks and it still grows to this day. The democrat party’s genesis is saturated in racism. Do you really think things have changed since?

Do I need to post the list of racists remarks that the sitting president had made?

Racism is horrible no matter what party but to say it’s all from the right is laughable. That either tells me you’re a hive mind kind of person or you choose not to look into because you’re entire premise is you have to be always right and can/will never admit you are wrong.

Reactions: goldmom
The voter suppression in AZ has been clearly displayed over the last 2 days. I highly doubt that any justice will come from the trial.

If we have an illegitimate government, we do not have a democracy. Clearly we have illegitimate political leaders…

The voter suppression in AZ has been clearly displayed over the last 2 days.

No. As usual some conservatives are claiming it with no evidence when asked for it in court

I highly doubt that any justice will come from the trial.

You highly doubt it because you know that the claims are lies

If we have an illegitimate government, we do not have a democracy. Clearly we have illegitimate political leaders…

Yeah the last illegitimate one attempted a coup to steal the last election...donald trump

Link to where I said ANYTHING of the sort.

Lie and obfuscate...that's all you ever do. You are scum.

And lately you've been crying about other's personal attacks? Will you please buy that freaking mirror already???

He's just so disingenuous and an absolutely disgusting hater of truth. It beggars belief that someone could be so obtuse or believe half the crap he posts.

suggest you back the hell away from that cliff.
All the Anti-Semitic remarks on the record from Members of the Squad are incontestable - as well as the professional grievance peddlers like Jackson and Sharpton.
And the accepted anti-Israel/pro Palestinian attitude on college campuses overseen by ultra liberals who are in charge.
Back off from your ill advised statements.

gold mommy just forechecked poor Ray Ray

brady-tkachuk-tkachuck.gif

You act like this is one sided, the left has a massive history of racist remarks and it still grows to this day. The democrat party’s genesis is saturated in racism. Do you really think things have changed since?

Do I need to post the list of racists remarks that the sitting president had made?

Racism is horrible no matter what party but to say it’s all from the right is laughable. That either tells me you’re a hive mind kind of person or you choose not to look into because you’re entire premise is you have to be always right and can/will never admit you are wrong.
And I thought I was 1/4 black. Brandon straightened me out. I don't know who to vote for. And many of my kind don't know how to get on the internet. Brandon tells us you better have an Indian accenrt to visit a 7-11. Kamala painted Brandon the racist he is in Democrat debates. Handlers picked Kamala Brandon's running mate.

So the gloves are back off? That's fine with me. And lol, who says they don't believe it? You and the guy you white knight for, BSC?

That's everyone? Who cares what you two believe about a person you've never met? 😂
BScuck trying to cancel someone's background when his complete lack of acumen and grasp of any topic he discusses is front and center is hilarious. Cucky is an absolute fraud. I wouldn't let it bother me. Little Dickey is just another failed experiment that lives in the cesspool of Broward County where old liberals go to the boneyard. 😂

BScuck trying to cancel someone's background when his complete lack of acumen and grasp of any topic he discusses is front and center is hilarious. Cucky is an absolute fraud. I wouldn't let it bother me. Little Dickey is just another failed experiment that lives in the cesspool of Broward County where old liberals go to the boneyard. 😂

This particular comment from Ray is verbatim what we usually hear from BSC. Make of that what you will.

They aren't the same person but both are deranged. Lil Dickey migrated here from a merged forum. BScuck has been on this board and ignored since he's been here for years. 😂

Probably true...don't really care.

Ray is probably smarter than bsc (taller midget) but he struggles at original thought. When he occasionally uses his own words, instead of cut and paste, those words get blown up by anyone bothering to pay him attention.

BSC OTOH just tells short and concise lies when he isn’t obfuscating or deflecting. IOW's, it takes less time to read BSC's lies than it does Ray's.

And in other news....Kari Lake is losing her court case

The Runbeck employee Lake supporters were so excited about testifying...chose not to testify :rolleyes:

Another Lake witness, Parikh who testified the day before about 19 inch ballots images were "intentional" had his testimony refuted by the fact that no 19 inch ballots existed in the vote database and if they did they would have been counted anyway...not discarded.

The rest of the day was filled with Lake's other witness a pollster having his credibility destroyed

Case is over. Verdict within 5 days.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...zona-governor-ends-judge-decides/69752580007/
Kari Lake's 2-day election trial wraps up; judge to decide
Ray Stern
Arizona Republic

Kari Lake’s two-day election challenge ended Thursday without any evidence presented that election problems were engineered by Maricopa County officials and her opponent.

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson, who oversaw the short trial, said after closing arguments by attorneys he would soon render his opinion but that it would not be before “five o’clock.” Legally, he has five days to decide whether Lake proved her case.

Thompson tossed out eight of her 10 allegations but allowed the evidence trial to proceed on the remaining two. Lake had a high bar to clear from the outset: Thompson said she must show that the printer malfunctions were intentionally rigged to affect the election results, and that the actions "did actually affect the outcome."

The second day of hearings was dominated by testimony by Rich Baris, a conservative writer and pollster called to the stand by Lake’s legal team to discuss Baris’ theory that his polling data shows Lake would have won but for the polling-site issues.

Christina Ford, a lawyer for Hobbs, attempted to impugn Baris’ credibility by pointing out that his company has been given an “F” rating by Nate Silver’s 538 site, which has banned the firm while aggregating the results of more than 400 polling companies nationwide.

Defense lawyers also brought in University of Wisconsin-Madison Professor Kenneth Mayer to explain election procedures and debunk Baris’ theory. Mayer accused Baris of using “sleight-of-hand” in his analysis.

“This is all just a counter-factual he’s making up,” Mayer said.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Probably true...don't really care.

Ray is probably smarter than bsc (taller midget) but he struggles at original thought. When he occasionally uses his own words, instead of cut and paste, those words get blown up by anyone bothering to pay him attention.

bama believes hate crimes are only a sentence multiplier....

He'll prove it too...just like a math problem 🤣

BSC OTOH just tells short and concise lies when he isn’t obfuscating or deflecting. IOW's, it takes less time to read BSC's lies than it does Ray's.

759qrw.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT