ADVERTISEMENT

The Race For AZ Governor Has Been Called...Kari Lake Has Lost...

retard-retard-alert.gif

So what we’re saying here is that radical extremist anti-election deniers allied with Donald Trump don’t win elections?
But I was told in this echo chamber over and over again that there was going to be a red wave.

Arizonans really have a lack of good candidates running for office. Or they’re a bunch of dummies. Katie Hobbs is no prize.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
But wasn't Lake, Masters, and Finchem called "fantastic" by the orange one himself?

The people of Arizona made their choice...

Reactions: gatorspeed
There is ZERO chance she legitimately lost. Her Leftist opponent counted the votes in an election with TONS of electronic machine malfunctions, lack of printer paper and/or toner.

The issue is not that our elections are illegitimate & corrupt - of course they are! While this is clearly the case, the issue is that Leftists & RINO’s are okay with stolen elections.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-throws-drowning-kari-181738593.html
Donald Trump throws drowning Kari Lake an anchor
EJ Montini, Arizona Republic
Mon, November 14, 2022 at 1:17 PM·3 min read

We knew this would happen.

It’s all they’ve got.

It’s all they’ve ever had.

For two years Kari Lake’s Dear Leader has been bellowing about a stolen election, in spite of all the proof to the contrary. And his most gullible cultists, like Lake, have gone along.

And so well before Election Day the message from Lake and every other election denier has been: If we don’t win it’s only because the other side cheated.

No proof is required.

70u5e1.jpg

There is ZERO chance she legitimately lost. Her Leftist opponent counted the votes in an election with TONS of electronic machine malfunctions, lack of printer paper and/or toner.

The issue is not that our elections are illegitimate & corrupt - of course they are! While this is clearly the case, the issue is that Leftists & RINO’s are okay with stolen elections.
I’m not saying you’re right or wrong but we’ve got to stop blaming this and start winning elections.

I’m not saying you’re right or wrong but we’ve got to stop blaming this and start winning elections.
Ballot harvesting is an interesting thing.
On one hand I can see the argument that 'it gets more people to the polls' by making it easier to vote. Someone sends you the ballot, you fill it out, and then someone picks it up and takes it to be counted. It like Uber eats except someone also wipes your ass for you.
On the other hand it opens the door for fraud. There is no way to verify who actually receives the ballot or who fills it out. And in most cases who drops them off. There is no way to prove or disprove how much is actually fraud and it doesn't matter since these elections are coming down to very small numbers.
I'll say this...the Democrats wouldn't have it in their playbook if it wasn't working or producing a positive result...legitimately or illegitimately. And the Republicans better get with the program (because it's clearly producing higher vote totals) and stop with the bitching...it will be almost impossible to prove fraud and even more impossible to actually overturn an election.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/liz-cheney-other-republicans-brutally-041431560.html
Liz Cheney, Other Republicans Brutally Troll Kari Lake After Arizona Loss
Ed Mazza
Mon, November 14, 2022 at 11:14 PM·1 min read

Donald Trump-backed conspiracy theorist Kari Lake on Monday night lost her bid for governor in Arizona ― and some members of her own party couldn’t be happier.

Lake frequently attacked other Republicans and last month even mockingly thanked anti-Trump Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) for endorsing her Democratic opponent, Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs.

On Monday, after the race was called for Hobbs, Cheney returned the favor to Lake:

70u9dn.jpg

70u9q6.jpg

70u9ye.jpg

70ua2r.jpg

On one hand I can see the argument that 'it gets more people to the polls' by making it easier to vote. Someone sends you the ballot, you fill it out, and then someone picks it up and takes it to be counted. It like Uber eats except someone also wipes your ass for you.
On the other hand it opens the door for fraud. There is no way to verify who actually receives the ballot or who fills it out. And in most cases who drops them off. There is no way to prove or disprove how much is actually fraud and it doesn't matter since these elections are coming down to very small numbers.
I'll say this...the Democrats wouldn't have it in their playbook if it wasn't working or producing a positive result...legitimately or illegitimately. And the Republicans better get with the program (because it's clearly producing higher vote totals) and stop with the bitching...it will be almost impossible to prove fraud and even more impossible to actually overturn an election.
One problem for republicans is, democrats have a huge supply of deadbeats from whom they can harvest votes.

Republicans don't really have that.

Most if not all of what you're thinking about ballot harvesting is not true

https://www.ajc.com/politics/what-2...harvesting-claims/FFMNUU56RVBRNOLZKWHUREQPEU/
What ‘2000 Mules’ leaves out of ballot harvesting claims

Why would that be a "safe bet"?

Bama & his BSC fetish conspiracy theory is really becoming quite revealing

I hope you don't poorly prejudge your police work like your posting here

Why would that be a "safe bet"?

Statistics. But the worm is beginning to turn so that's a great thing.

Bama & his BSC fetish conspiracy theory is really becoming quite revealing

You love a sock. What can I say more???

I hope you don't poorly prejudge your police work like your posting here

Not exaggerating, @BSC911 has literally used this exact line with me before. 😂

I told you before bsc, I'm just smarter than you are so each time you try this crap with me, you're going to get exposed.

This is really on you...for not heeding my intellectually superior advice. 🤡

Statistics. But the worm is beginning to turn so that's a great thing.

There are "statistics" on how Herschel's baby mommas vote? Really? 🤣

You love a sock. What can I say more???

I hope BSC is getting as big a laugh out of this as I am...

It doesn't take much to create a trumper conspiracy theory 🤣

ooops...now we're going to have to endure Bama explaining how he's not a "trumper" he only supports his policies :rolleyes: 🤣

Not exaggerating, @BSC911 has literally used this exact line with me before. 😂

So other people see what's plainly obvious and that means they're the same person?
🤣

Like I said...I hope you employ better reason & logic in your professional work 🙏

I told you before bsc, I'm just smarter than you are so each time you try this crap with me, you're going to get exposed.

This is really on you...for not heeding my intellectually superior advice. 🤡

Confirmation Bama has incredibly thin skin & is easily susceptible to personal bias

And he can't take a little joking at his expense either ;)

Last edited:
OK enough discussion of Bama's personality disorders

Says the guy with dozens of socks.

Look, I don't care how many socks you use...other than the fact that it pisses you off when they get outed, of course.

You get even more pissy when you're called out for being a liar fwiw.

ooops...now we're going to have to endure Bama explaining how he's not a "trumper" he only supports his policies :rolleyes: 🤣

Yet another talking point that you've never used that @BSC911 has tried many, many times.

This username has only been around long enough to see fairly heated debates between myself and those people who would prefer Trump over DeSantis.

Oops again, goofball. You suck at this.

So when these races go days and day..sometimes even weeks..;why is only one side winning these races? These are the SAME people who used the FBI to try to overthrow the 2016 election, and who stole the 2020 election the EXACT same way. This is SO obvious. One side CANNOT win every time this delay in results happens. The people who do not follow the Constitution do NOT care. It is about remaining in power to fulfill their agenda.

So when these races go days and day..sometimes even weeks..;why is only one side winning these races?

Maybe because what you think is happening...isn't happening
Republicans have won these situations also

Uncorrelated fact is that in the last 3 elections lousy MAGA candidates have underperformed

Has nothing to do with long vote counts or cheating...

These are the SAME people who used the FBI to try to overthrow the 2016 election, and who stole the 2020 election the EXACT same way. This is SO obvious.

Not so obvious since you lost over 60 court cases claiming this

One side CANNOT win every time this delay in results happens. The people who do not follow the Constitution do NOT care. It is about remaining in power to fulfill their agenda.

These types of delays existed before the last 3 elections...

All of this nonsense about election integrity and removing federal oversight of elections is nothing more than conservative fear of losing their control over voting to non-white people

Gut the VRA, make conservative legislatures immune to federal oversight, "OK" gerrymandering including racially biased gerrymandering, etc.

All occur because the GOP demographically can't win an election fair & square

These are the SAME people who used the FBI to try to overthrow the 2016 election, and who stole the 2020 election the EXACT same way. This is SO obvious.
lil dickey
Not so obvious since you lost over 60 court cases claiming this

There is 100% undeniable truth about this. They LIED on FISA warrants. WTF are you talking about? This is not even open for debate.

No you should stop lying about it existing when you PRESENT NO EVIDENCE of it occurring

You got proof? Present it to a court.

You ARE joking? I know you are not bright AT ALL...this is VERY obvious. But after 31/2 years of a fake investigation, you did not pay attention?

Are you blaming FISA warrants on what happened to the "Red Tsunami"?

When should we direct you to EVERY investigation that the MAGA world has lost in regards to the Crossfire investigations?

So when these races go days and day..sometimes even weeks..;why is only one side winning these races? These are the SAME people who used the FBI to try to overthrow the 2016 election, and who stole the 2020 election the EXACT same way. This is SO obvious. One side CANNOT win every time this delay in results happens. The people who do not follow the Constitution do NOT care. It is about remaining in power to fulfill their agenda.
Boebert and 2 Rs in Arizona won after later counting. It does happen for Rs but you don't hear about in the right wing bubble. They ONLY talk about it for the Ds. Also, Lake/Master never led.

ADVERTISEMENT