ADVERTISEMENT

The poor state of our program in one picture...

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
17FB_souvenircup.jpg

Like...really?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Who the F drew that?!?!?!? All the art and design majors up there and THIS is what you get?!?!?!?

It is probably fitting that the dude on the cup is so totally unrecognizable, because so is our program.

I'm not going to link to it because it's massively NSFW but I think Batesy has a twisted sense of humor and has spent some time on sick animation dot com. The illustration styles are basically identical.

B1IO7F9CcAAETqw.jpg:large

Last edited:
Reactions: sadgator

Mac trying to fool Tennessee or are things just a cluster now?

When I read Mac's quote in the front page story today it took me by surprise as I had not heard that about Gooslby and think he's a good player for y'all.

If that tweet is veritable and Goolsby is healthy, isn't that a major concern that Coach Mac would say that?

When I read Mac's quote in the front page story today it took me by surprise as I had not heard that about Gooslby and think he's a good player for y'all.

If that tweet is veritable and Goolsby is healthy, isn't that a major concern that Coach Mac would say that?

Yeah, that would be about #273 on our list of concerns about Gator Football right now.

17FB_souvenircup.jpg

Like...really?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Who the F drew that?!?!?!? All the art and design majors up there and THIS is what you get?!?!?!?

It is probably fitting that the dude on the cup is so totally unrecognizable, because so is our program.
I personally always ordered the smaller cups at the UF sporting events. The cups pictured above are the large cups, right?

How is this relevant to 2019? Unless you are either trolling sadgator, or just bumping random threads because.[/
]
BWAAAAHAAAaaaaa!!!
Why are you responding to me and this thread? I’m playing you, Third person sadgator who’s copying Jimmy from Seinfeld and all these Poop fans as my dim Witted puppets. Let me pull some more strings...

BWAAAAHAHAHA!!!

17FB_souvenircup.jpg

I've always liked the ole HBC,,, and MLB/Artist Batesie,,, much better than I've ever liked the dismal Sad commentary... :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT