ADVERTISEMENT

Air Force Service Member Self-Immolated in Front of the Israeli Embassy in D.C.

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
Who the crap was the one videoing this? Just standing there watching the dude die. People are so stupid to end their own life for nothing. That didn't do a single thing to "free Palestine" but end his own life. Possible prequel to what is now happening to him as I type this. Sad!! Very sad.

Who the crap was the one videoing this? Just standing there watching the dude die. People are so stupid to end their own life for nothing. That didn't do a single thing to "free Palestine" but end his own life. Possible prequel to what is now happening to him as I type this. Sad!! Very sad.
He propped the phone up. No one was holding it.

Sad. Liberalism is mental illness.

If he wanted to give his life up for Palestine he should have defected to Hamas.

il_794xN.5410843183_k5wn.jpg

Reactions: NavigatorII
This may not be a popular opinion, but, hey, if all of the "Free Palestine" bunch want to light themselves on fire, I say go for it.
I consider it a popular and great opinion. Hopefully he "sparks" a trend.

Reactions: gatordad3
i do find it funny that now the thumpers are defending the jews and think that the right wing white supremes are not anti semetic. its comical. The jews are not stupdid you guys are, they know who the enemy is.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
There's an Arab version of the video where hundreds of I guess muzzies and libtards are outraged the secret service is pointing a gun at a guy that's down hard.

So I stirred the Puddin.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT