ADVERTISEMENT

The House impeaches Mayorkas

This times, 10,000

God bless Speaker Johnson

I have said countless times our southern border is our number one issue and the others are not close. We have a literal invasion going on.
I'm starting to like you. You are beginning to understand you can't give the leftists an inch.

jack-nicholson-nods.gif

Reactions: RussellCasse
Nothing because it a messaging impeachment. He didn't commit a "high crime or misdemeanor".
He did. He absconded from his oath to follow the Constitution and the law. He has willfully aided an invasion of this country and lied about what is actually happening. That’s treason. Criminals and terrorists are entering the country unfettered.

The hyper partisan environment we are in will see the Senate give him a pass.

But, the testimony from the House where members get to ask him questions under oath and get the truth out will damage him and expose this administration’s willful failures at enforcing our laws as they pertain to the border.

It’s the best that can be done, because he’s overseen historic numbers of unvetted migrants from all over the world entering the US.

He did. He absconded from his oath to follow the Constitution and the law. He has willfully aided an invasion of this country and lied about what is actually happening. That’s treason. Criminals and terrorists are entering the country unfettered.

But, the testimony from the House where members get to ask him questions under oath and get the truth out will damage him and expose this administration’s willful failures at enforcing our laws as they pertain to the border.

It’s the best that can be done, because he’s overseen historic numbers of unvetted migrants from all over the world entering the US.
Not to excuse Kalim's willful dodging of the facts, he isn't totally wrong. The real culprits are Bo Peep and Big Mike. In order to right the ship, the answer is to cut off the head of the snake. Both of them. Biden is nothing but a place mat, cup holder, an empty chalice with no wine inside.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Mayorkas did exactly what he was instructed to do. They are impeaching the wrong man. They should be impeaching those actually running the country telling Biden what to do.

Not to excuse Kalim's willful dodging of the facts, he isn't totally wrong. The real culprits are Bo Peep and Big Mike. In order to right the ship, the answer is to cut off the head of the snake. Both of them. Biden is nothing but a place mat, cup holder, an empty chalice with no wine inside.
I'm fixin to need a spreadsheet to keep up with all your nicknames, Navi.

Who's bo peep???

Mayorkas did exactly what he was instructed to do. They are impeaching the wrong man. They should be impeaching those actually running the country telling Biden what to do.

Sigh…

They have to get mayorkas to testify under oath. It makes no sense for them to go after Joe at this point. He is a wounded duck.

Honestly, this is the better strategic move. They can wound Joe daily, without removing him. Then have a highly unpopular sitting President to go against.

Weren’t you the genius that told the board the left WANTS to remove him? If so, why oblige them?

Last edited:
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Not so fast here. He lied many times to congress under oath...and even more importantly for 3 years he has lied gto every American claiming the border was secure. That is 100% dereliction of duty, and it is impossible to explain the increase in border incursions from one administration to the other. He owns this...and yes, so does FJB.

Sigh…

They have to get mayorkas to testify under oath. It makes no sense for them to go after Joe at this point. He is a wounded duck.

Honestly, this is the better strategic move. They can wound Joe daily, without removing him. Them have a highly unpopular sitting President to go against.

Weren’t you the genius that told the board the left WANTS to remove him? If so, why oblige them?
I do not want for them to remove FJB...I want to run against him. I think he will be easier to beat because he has an undeniable record. THISD is why Trump wins this time. they will not be able to cheat as much as they will need to to win without covid and less voting without ID's

I do not want for them to remove FJB...I want to run against him. I think he will be easier to beat because he has an undeniable record. THISD is why Trump wins this time. they will not be able to cheat as much as they will need to to win without covid and less voting without ID's

Exactly. It’s just odd that the guy saying that dems want to remove him, wants the right to do them a favor. Don’t do their dirty work for them, make them explain it.

The person who took the oath and sits in that chair is responsible for answering to Congress.

He could have told the truth, stepped down or done his job and got fired.

But you don’t let the getaway driver off because he wasn’t the one who ordered the hit.

This isn’t about removing Mayorkas as much as it is shining a bright light on the problem and waking some more sheep up.

The person who took the oath and sits in that chair is responsible for answering to Congress.

He could have told the truth, stepped down or done his job and got fired.

But you don’t let the getaway driver off because he wasn’t the one who ordered the hit.

This isn’t about removing Mayorkas as much as it is shining a bright light on the problem and waking some more sheep up.
But the president sets the policy. So it doesn't matter.

Invasion lol

Reactions: emekz1
Exactly. It’s just odd that the guy saying that dems want to remove him, wants the right to do them a favor. Don’t do their dirty work for them, make them explain it.
I think they are stuck with FJB. If you process things like an unamerican idiot instead od a REAL American...they choose skin color over ANYTHING...and they have a VP that will not go down easy(LOLOLOLOLOLOL)!

This is great. This makes Trump impeachment even more justified. Thanks!

If it were based on truth. Unfortunately for you, it wasn’t. But, it’s an interesting way for you to admit you were hoodwinked by talking points…again.

Your batting average sucks. Bigly. Hope you’re better at counting.

💊

Reactions: dezyDeco
The American Bar Association is mostly the party of "line my pockets". That is and will always be a given. And that is best accomplished through the Dimtard agenda. Anyone who says otherwise is an effing liar. @LordofallSocks, tell St Steven I said so.
yes-jack-nicholson.gif
Historically ~90% of trial lawyers political contributions go to the dimwits every year. It is straight up money laundering.

I do not think another 911 style attack on this country is a matter of "if" but "when" and I would say it would be a 99% chance that the catalyst will be millions of illegals pouring through an open border. That will be Biden's legacy on his bloody hands.

Another example reflecting that our system just doesn't work when we are this divided.

No matter what side your on, pure partisan impeachments are a very bad sign.

It's why I hate "the other side are bad people" type rhetoric.......that very mindset is the mechanism that ultimately will bring us down.

If it were based on truth. Unfortunately for you, it wasn’t. But, it’s an interesting way for you to admit you were hoodwinked by talking points…again.

Your batting average sucks. Bigly. Hope you’re better at counting.

💊
The Trump swallower thinks it wasn't true, shocker.

I'm in the red jungle. Batting average 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
What would you call it?
You guys are so gullible and influenced by politicians. They call it that it justify their actions because the constitution speaks to states being able to defend themselves from an invasion.

Invasion - an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.

I don't see an armed forced. It's just mostly people that want a better life.

You guys are so gullible and influenced by politicians.
Pot, kettle, etc

Invasion - an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.

I don't see an armed forced. It's just mostly people that want a better life.
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Not only are there armed forces crossing our border, Operation Fast and Furious armed a bunch of them.

I will now begin posting pics of armed Coyotes, cartel, and various gangs from El Salvador, Venezuela and Mexico and the weapons confiscated from them.

Here's border patrol video of one to start with.

This might take awhile.

Last edited:
@kalimgoodman

No invasion? Funny, the Mexican government thinks the same thing.

• Mexican military targets smuggling points at San Diego-Tijuana border
  • Smugglers track Mexican military, monitor US border routes from hills
  • Chinese migrants offered ‘package trips’ by smugglers to enter US border

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT