ADVERTISEMENT

The House impeaches Mayorkas

Where did I say it's racism?....Ill wait....

Wait no longer. You equated “demographic change” to race….instead of what the poster intended. Demographic = voting demographic.

Not surprised that you jumped to the conclusion of race when demographic was mentioned.

Here ya go…your quote.

“ That is a right wing conspiracy theory/propaganda about "changing the demographics". That is verbiage by the KKK mixed with the white-replacement theory. White men fear of being replaced as the majority, so they think it's a plot to make that happen faster.”

Be better. Notice, you didn’t have to wait long.

💊 counter lives matter.

Wait no longer. You equated “demographic change” to race….instead of what the poster intended. Demographic = voting demographic.

Not surprised that you jumped to the conclusion of race when demographic was mentioned.

Here ya go…your quote.

“ That is a right wing conspiracy theory/propaganda about "changing the demographics". That is verbiage by the KKK mixed with the white-replacement theory. White men fear of being replaced as the majority, so they think it's a plot to make that happen faster.”

Be better. Notice, you didn’t have to wait long.

💊 counter lives matter.
So I never said racism? Interesting.

I provided the origin of those words.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
You are looking at 1 election in FL, what happened AFTER that election and BEFORE that election. Minus that race the Rs won the Latinos with Scott and they won it last year. Also, FL elections were typically within 2% in the governors race. The craziest part is that you are not factoring in the candidates and what was going on at the time. Like NY governor race was ~7% due to a bad candidate. Explain that? One close race means the theory is working? while we just ignore the races after it? Do you actually read what you are writing?

No illegals can't vote period in federal elections. That has been examined by the Federalist society and heritage foundation, 2 extreme right groups. They didn't find illegals voting in elections to be a thing.
I can't even with you today brother.

Dead people, people who have moved to other states and ineligible voters who should have been pushed from the rolls for felony convictions, not to mention dead kids just old enough to have social security numbers. These are all time tested ways to vote in national elections.

I already know you don't believe elections can be stolen so I'm more than likely wasting my time here.

If I recall correctly one of the first illegal votes was cast for Trump by an ineligible vote, and a Biden voter who voted as a non citizen outed herself on twitter.

How do you think illegals managed to hide in plain site before Biden opened the doors for them?

Reactions: dezyDeco
You are looking at 1 election in FL, what happened AFTER that election and BEFORE that election. Minus that race the Rs won the Latinos with Scott and they won it last year. Also, FL elections were typically within 2% in the governors race. The craziest part is that you are not factoring in the candidates and what was going on at the time. Like NY governor race was ~7% due to a bad candidate. Explain that? One close race means the theory is working? while we just ignore the races after it? Do you actually read what you are writing?

No illegals can't vote period in federal elections. That has been examined by the Federalist society and heritage foundation, 2 extreme right groups. They didn't find illegals voting in elections to be a thing.
1) It must be nice to believe in election integrity. Ignorance is bliss.
2) The issue is not settled - blue states don’t do audits that don’t benefit them.
3) Poorly maintained voter rolls and universal vote by mail (without signature verification) make it impossible to know who’s voting.

They don’t have to.

So just a coincidence that Biden changes a law allowing illegals to be counted for EC votes, then swings the border wide open?

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
Libs really are VERY uninformed how things work in America. Many of the things they have done to remain in power...like this.
Ron, you and others are wasting your time with libs or phony independents on issues like this simply because they refuse to see and trying to pry their eyes open is fruitless which is why I longer try, but I once did. If a person is so dug in that they can't acknowledge that an open border policy strategy is designed to gain a politcal advantage in our election methods and institutions, then to me that is a full stop. Then why in hell have an open border policy?

Illegal immigration could have major impact on House seats, Electoral College: experts

Libs really are VERY uninformed how things work in America. Many of the things they have done to remain in power...like this.
He’s not uninformed, he’s a leftist.

As long as his side of the aisle stays in power Biden can burn the country to the ground.

That’s how leftists work.

He’s not uninformed, he’s a leftist.

As long as his side of the aisle stays in power Biden can burn the country to the ground.

That’s how leftists work.
While I agree with you..I also stand by my point that lefties for the most part are VERY uninformed...because of where they get their info from.

Unless some law is changed between now and 2030, it would be interesting to see how somebody can answer your question other than YES.

They think the same about you.

And your both right.
AWESOME!!! Then I am doing EXACTLY what I want...it means I have succeeded. I do not want America haters to endorse what I do. We are VERY, VERY different kind of people. I get chills when our National Anthem plays. I would kick someone if I saw them disrespect our flag...even at 62. (called exercising my freedom of expression).
I LOVE America...they do not. So yes...thanks for the compliment

Until then Biden changing the EC laws to include illegals and the flooding the country with them isn’t a plan to eliminate the two party system entirely?
Your question is extremely flawed and leading. How would that eliminate the 2 party system? Also, this argument started under Carter. It's actually something Republicans say about every Democratic President.

Why so? Why debate something that neither one of us will know if we are right until 2030? Plus so much can change by then. Talking about it now would just be a waste of time.
Riddle me this. Why were slaves counted as 3/5th of a person instead of property?

Your question is extremely flawed and leading. How would that eliminate the 2 party system? Also, this argument started under Carter. It's actually something Republicans say about every Democratic President.
My question is perfectly fine. You not wanting to face facts is the problem.

Biden passed an EO on 2021 shortly after he removed all of the successful border policies Trump had put in place.

That EO mandated the Census count illegal immigrants in the total population. This means that illegal immigrants will add 20-30 house seats in blue states where sanctuary cities exist.

Worse, the EC is assigned to states based on population. Blue states will count for more, offsetting red states whose population want immigration laws to be enforced.

So the legislative and executive branches will gain an unfair advantage by counting people whose first act of entering the country was breaking the law. They don’t pay taxes but use health, education and physical infrastructure.

So, all the dems need to do is steal two more presidential elections and there will never be another Republican president.

But it’s not a plan???

No one is this dense, you know full well the answer.

Reactions: dezyDeco
My question is perfectly fine. You not wanting to face facts is the problem.

Biden passed an EO on 2021 shortly after he removed all of the successful border policies Trump had put in place.

That EO mandated the Census count illegal immigrants in the total population. This means that illegal immigrants will add 20-30 house seats in blue states where sanctuary cities exist.

Worse, the EC is assigned to states based on population. Blue states will count for more, offsetting red states whose population want immigration laws to be enforced.

So the legislative and executive branches will gain an unfair advantage by counting people whose first act of entering the country was breaking the law. They don’t pay taxes but use health, education and physical infrastructure.

So, all the dems need to do is steal two more presidential elections and there will never be another Republican president.

But it’s not a plan???

No one is this dense, you know full well the answer.
It would impact red states like Texas, and immigration legal and illegal has shown no direct impact to creating more democratic seats. Texas is still red and NY was always blue. You guys have been crying wolf about this for years. At what point do you guys just admit you're wrong?

Gerrymandering plays a real part in the house. That is more of a problem than anything about illegal immigration in regards to house seats.

It would impact red states like Texas, and immigration legal and illegal has shown no direct impact to creating more democratic seats. Texas is still red and NY was always blue. You guys have been crying wolf about this for years. At what point do you guys just admit you're wrong?

Gerrymandering plays a real part in the house. That is more of a problem than anything about illegal immigration in regards to house seats.
My God you’re trying too hard. This is really simple.

Example: The top 10 blue states have major cities that are sanctuary cities. Those cities take 70% of the 10-15M people that Biden have let in because leadership in those cities provide benefits to immigrants before the citizens that need help. In the next census those illegals are counted towards the population and increase the EC votes by 20% in those states. This cancels out states in flyover country.

Now Republicans have to flip more purple, or even some blue, states to hold the same balance in the EC.

Same thing will happen in the House. More seats will be awarded to blue sanctuary areas (because seats are based on population) making it harder for the Republicans to win the majority in the House.

This isn’t “crying wolf”, this is a blatantly obvious plan by democrats to use illegal immigrants to gain perpetual power.

It’s really simple. And you’re totally fine with it, because you don’t care about anything but your party staying in power.

Example: The top 10 blue states have major cities that are sanctuary cities. Those cities take 70% of the 10-15M people that Biden have let in because leadership in those cities provide benefits to immigrants before the citizens that need help. In the next census those illegals are counted towards the population and increase the EC votes by 20% in those states. This cancels out states in flyover country.

Now Republicans have to flip more purple, or even some blue, states to hold the same balance in the EC.

Same thing will happen in the House. More seats will be awarded to blue sanctuary areas (because seats are based on population) making it harder for the Republicans to win the majority in the House.

This isn’t “crying wolf”, this is a blatantly obvious plan by democrats to use illegal immigrants to gain perpetual power.

It’s really simple. And you’re totally fine with it, because you don’t care about anything but your party staying in power.
You're beating your head against the wall but the simplest question to ask is why have an open door border agenda, allow millions of illegals into the country, if that's not an intentional strategy. 2nd question is what's the strategy?

Also, how are these migrants getting to NY?

Gerrymandering is bigger issue to representation and control of the house then is BS that you're wasting my time on.

Lastly, I bet a dollar to a doughnut that you don't know what is a sanctuary city.

Also, how are these migrants getting to NY?

Gerrymandering is bigger issue to representation and control of the house then is BS that you're wasting my time on.

Lastly, I bet a dollar to a doughnut that you don't know what is a sanctuary city.
They are being bussed there from border states upon their request.

They aren't dumb, they're desperate. Texas, for example, can't house any more and they know sanctuary cities are going to bend over backwards to provide resources and protect them from ICE.

And gerrymandering won't work if the zone gets flooded with illegal immigrants.

That is a right wing conspiracy theory/propaganda about "changing the demographics". That is verbiage by the KKK mixed with the white-replacement theory. White men fear of being replaced as the majority, so they think it's a plot to make that happen faster. You are proving my point about how you guys hear this stuff on right-wing media and then bring it here.
The phrase first appeared in the NYT.

You're parroting MSNBC again, blindly defending The Party instead of doing any research.

KKK???

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT