ADVERTISEMENT

The House impeaches Mayorkas

I do not think another 911 style attack on this country is a matter of "if" but "when" and I would say it would be a 99% chance that the catalyst will be millions of illegals pouring through an open border. That will be Biden's legacy on his bloody hands.
It may not be the kind of attack you are speaking of...but I know this for sure. 3 years ago 2-400 Chinese were stopped from coming in the southern border. In 2023 24000 were caught. All military aged males. There are MANY, MANY people who wish America very ill will, and they are not stupid. Yes...there WILL be an attack, and it WILL be 100% on the evil, unamerican left. But they WILL try to blame others for it, just like they ALWAYS do.

Another example reflecting that our system just doesn't work when we are this divided.

No matter what side your on, pure partisan impeachments are a very bad sign.

It's why I hate "the other side are bad people" type rhetoric.......that very mindset is the mechanism that ultimately will bring us down.
Let me be VERY honest with you here. The left is 100% responsible for this. This all happened with the FAKE Russia Russia Russia BS, and all that has happened a bit before that (Hillary getting off when EVERYONE knows she should be in jail)

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Another example reflecting that our system just doesn't work when we are this divided.

No matter what side your on, pure partisan impeachments are a very bad sign.

It's why I hate "the other side are bad people" type rhetoric.......that very mindset is the mechanism that ultimately will bring us down.
This man failed in his duties. Plain and simple.

@kalimgoodman

"On both sides of the border, Mexico’s cartels have small teams that, among other assignments, procure weapons from different sources."

Sounds like armed men who don't live here go back and forth over the border regularly.

Pot, kettle, etc

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Not only are there armed forces crossing our border, Operation Fast and Furious armed a bunch of them.

I will now begin posting pics of armed Coyotes, cartel, and various gangs from El Salvador, Venezuela and Mexico and the weapons confiscated from them.

Here's border patrol video of one to start with.

This might take awhile.
Because of cartels, you think it's been in invasion since forever?

Yes, you guys are influenced by politicians. As I've said before, as soon as I see something on FOX or OAN, I know that you guys will bring those words here. That is tried and true.

There are groups that have conventions and talk about how they use words to influence voters like you. I posted something previously about a man that went to the heritage foundation and came up with the attack on CRT and the heritage foundation bragged about telling the Rs to keep talking about it and what to say if they want $$. Then BOOM people on here start talking about CRT. It's quite hilarious actual.

Reactions: emekz1

Yes, you guys are influenced by politicians. As I've said before, as soon as I see something on FOX or OAN, I know that you guys will bring those words here. That is tried and true.

There are groups that have conventions and talk about how they use words to influence voters like you. I posted something previously about a man that went to the heritage foundation and came up with the attack on CRT and the heritage foundation bragged about telling the Rs to keep talking about it and what to say if they want $$. Then BOOM people on here start talking about CRT. It's quite hilarious actual.
And Kalim moves the goal posts.

Classic you. The cartels started just moving drugs, and now they're moving people, so that doesn't count.

Posted 1 fox article.

Then NBC, then USA today.

This why you're a clown.

Are you seriously comparing smugglers to the people trying to cross the border to get asylum/status? This is week. The same thing is happening at the northern border. So is that an invasion too?
What do you think they're smuggling?

Anything someone will pay them to.

I posted the points in reverse order.

I started with armed smugglers walking people up to the border, and moved backwards from where they get the weapons and what both governments are doing to stop it.

You're well on your way to being Ray Jr.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Let me remind our lib lefties that 71000 people per year are dying from Fentanyl overdoses. We did not lose that many people during the entire Vietnam war...but these lefties sure made a bunch of noise back then. Where is their outrage today?

Answer: Because THEY created this whole mess and that keeps them from being able to be outraged

And Kalim moves the goal posts.

Classic you. The cartels started just moving drugs, and now they're moving people, so that doesn't count.

Posted 1 fox article.

Then NBC, then USA today.

This why you're a clown.
I am not moving the goal post. You are just trying to stretch shit to be right. Cartels been moving drugs and people for decades, it was never called an invasion until now. Why do you think that? My original responds said "mostly", not "all" because I knew someone would bring up the random cartel fights, you guys are very predictable. They are not showing up with weapons to fight.

Don't get mad at me and name call because you guys are proven to be gullible. I wonder what the next word will be, that you guys start using because of FOX and right-wing media.

What do you think they're smuggling?

Anything someone will pay them to.

I posted the points in reverse order.

I started with armed smugglers walking people up to the border, and moved backwards from where they get the weapons and what both governments are doing to stop it.

You're well on your way to being Ray Jr.
Smuggling for a better life or to make money. They are not smuggling to take over America. Like I said, you guys are stretching the facts to be right.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
@kalimgoodman

No invasion? Funny, the Mexican government thinks the same thing.

• Mexican military targets smuggling points at San Diego-Tijuana border
  • Smugglers track Mexican military, monitor US border routes from hills
  • Chinese migrants offered ‘package trips’ by smugglers to enter US border
Was the word invasion used?

• Haha
I am not moving the goal post. You are just trying to stretch shit to be right. Cartels been moving drugs and people for decades, it was never called an invasion until now. Why do you think that? My original responds said "mostly", not "all" because I knew someone would bring up the random cartel fights, you guys are very predictable. They are not showing up with weapons to fight.

Don't get mad at me and name call because you guys are proven to be gullible. I wonder what the next word will be, that you guys start using because of FOX and right-wing media.
Funny how Steven A Smith instantly realized once they run out of veterans to screw over, they're coming for black people.

You and your fellow libbies have been muppets for NBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, NPR, etc. FOREVER!!!!

NBC and us today are right wing media?

Smuggling for a better life or to make money. They are not smuggling to take over America. Like I said, you guys are stretching the facts to be right.
You are naive. You dont think our enemies are having people moved over that border? You havent the slightest clue how the world works.

Let me be VERY honest with you here. The left is 100% responsible for this. This all happened with the FAKE Russia Russia Russia BS, and all that has happened a bit before that (Hillary getting off when EVERYONE knows she should be in jail)
Well Ron, let me be VERY honest with you. Reading things like this just make me believe that you are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

I agree with you on Hillary.....no doubt in my mind she had those emails intentionally erased.....but also something that would be damned hard to prove in court. The evidence was gone. But in the end......she did pay the price.....she lost the presidency. I don't really care what else happens to her.....she is out of my life and out of the country's business.....so she lost and America got that part right (FYI, I never voted for any person named Clinton).

And that's all I want now with Trump. I could care less if he ends up in jail......but he should never be president again. The difference between you and me is that I want the criminals on BOTH sides pushed out........all you ever see is one side. Do you have kids? Did you teach them to listen to both sides of a story before making a decision? Why is it so hard for people to do that with politics?

Look around the world.....there are liberal thinking people in every single democratic country. Its nothing unique with the US. People are just wired to think differently.......its not good vs evil. That mentality IS the evil. Are you going to put a Fatwa on the American infidels?

BTW.....on Russia, again, you don't look at the whole story. While I would totally agree with you the democrats played politics and took that too far (both sides do this......remember Bill Clinton impeached for lying about sex?). But you totally ignore the things Trump did that put this whole thing in motion. His incredibly bizarre behavior related to Putin and dictators in general. In the beginning your damn right I wanted that looked at.......a guy who would say American intelligence is wrong and instead side with Putin? WTF? The same guy who not too long ago called Putin's invasion of Ukraine "Genius and savvy" before it ultimately proved to be an absolute cluster F__k for Putin. Of course, Trump may ride in to save the day for Putin in the end.

• Haha
Well Ron, let me be VERY honest with you. Reading things like this just make me believe that you are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

I agree with you on Hillary.....no doubt in my mind she had those emails intentionally erased.....but also something that would be damned hard to prove in court. The evidence was gone. But in the end......she did pay the price.....she lost the presidency. I don't really care what else happens to her.....she is out of my life and out of the country's business.....so she lost and America got that part right (FYI, I never voted for any person named Clinton).

And that's all I want now with Trump. I could care less if he ends up in jail......but he should never be president again. The difference between you and me is that I want the criminals on BOTH sides pushed out........all you ever see is one side. Do you have kids? Did you teach them to listen to both sides of a story before making a decision? Why is it so hard for people to do that with politics?

Look around the world.....there are liberal thinking people in every single democratic country. Its nothing unique with the US. People are just wired to think differently.......its not good vs evil. That mentality IS the evil. Are you going to put a Fatwa on the American infidels?

BTW.....on Russia, again, you don't look at the whole story. While I would totally agree with you the democrats played politics and took that too far (both sides do this......remember Bill Clinton impeached for lying about sex?). But you totally ignore the things Trump did that put this whole thing in motion. His incredibly bizarre behavior related to Putin and dictators in general. In the beginning your damn right I wanted that looked at.......a guy who would say American intelligence is wrong and instead side with Putin? WTF? The same guy who not too long ago called Putin's invasion of Ukraine "Genius and savvy" before it ultimately proved to be an absolute cluster F__k for Putin. Of course, Trump may ride in to save the day for Putin in the end.
She destroy evidence, that would be easy to prove.

And Trump isn’t a criminal, he’s done nothing wrong. It’s been proven over and over.

And once again…Trump didn’t call the invasion genius and savvy he called the way that Putin classified certain parts of Ukraine independent genius. And it was a smart way to justify the invasion.

Wow. So we should allow smugglers of drugs, arms, people readily into our country? Do you really think these people have good intentions once they get here? Would those said people not try to set up a non stop demand of those smuggled items to keep them in business and as you said "for a better life or to make money"? At what cost and damage to our country? This is the part you are failing or unable to comprehend.

Can you explain why they have encountered people from over 92 different countries at our Southern border in the last 3 years? There are only 33 Latin American countries. Does that make sense to you? If you do not think people with bad intent for our country are entering illegally every day you are sorely mistaken.

The 9/11 terrorists obtained passports and student visas to enter our country. Now terrorists do not have to go through that trouble due to the open border and they know that. It's a shame you don't.

Have you not seen what has happened in Europe with unmitigated migration? This kind of arrogant, laissez faire mentality is dangerous to say the least. You just keep whistling past the graveyard and voting for dims who do not give a damn about our country. I pity the future generations.

Last edited:

I do not understand how you had the time to write all of this....are you forgetting the little project you said you were putting together for the rest of us? SECONDLY....VERY convenient to want to brush off one of YOUR criminals. sorry...losing the presidency is not enough for a felon. Would you and I get the same treatment?

And just so that you know, I grew up in a house where all that ever was on TV was C Span and news. So because of my love for America...I am ALL IN with knowing EVERYTHING possible for me to know concerning politics. In fact, if you ever need to know or understand something a bit better..let me know, I will explain it to you the best that I can!

On Russia...YES I DO KNOW THE WHOLE STORY. WAY, WAY more than you do. And let me say...I knew IMMEDATLY it was a lie!! How? NEVER in my lifetime has a conservative collaborated with America's enemies...but the left does it ALL THE TIME. And guess what...I was 100% correct. You want to test me on ANYTHING relating to American politics...have at it..you will learn something I PROMISE.

Lastly...America does not elect Presidents by way of your opinions. We VOTE! And the person in the lead with more Americans supporting him than ANYONE else is.....TRUMP!!

American intelligence was INVOLVED with the whole made up BS story.

Funny how Steven A Smith instantly realized once they run out of veterans to screw over, they're coming for black people.
LOL, I love how certain people, cherry-pick the black guy that supports their claim. Tried and true lol.

LOL, I love how certain people, cherry-pick the black guy that supports their claim. Tried and true lol.
He's the most liberal idiot I could think of.

Why don't you admit you're just here to hit and run troll the white folks, not have a real discussion and I'll let you get after it.

Reactions: dezyDeco
@kalimgoodman again

Prove you are not here to troll by answering these questions I posed above that you clearly ignored on purpose. These are simple yes or no questions.

1. Should we allow smugglers of drugs, arms, people readily into our country?

2. Do you think these people have good intentions once they get here?

3. Do you think the smugglers will only commit these acts one time as you said "for a better life or to make money"?

4, Can you explain why they have encountered people from over 92 different countries at our Southern border in the last 3 years? There are only 33 Latin American countries.
If the answer is yes, please explain:

5. The 9/11 terrorists obtained passports and student visas to enter our country. Now terrorists do not have to go through that trouble due to the open border and they know that. Are you okay with that fact?

@kalimgoodman again

Prove you are not here to troll by answering these questions I posed above that you clearly ignored on purpose. These are simple yes or no questions.

1. Should we allow smugglers of drugs, arms, people readily into our country?

2. Do you think these people have good intentions once they get here?

3. Do you think the smugglers will only commit these acts one time as you said "for a better life or to make money"?

4, Can you explain why they have encountered people from over 92 different countries at our Southern border in the last 3 years? There are only 33 Latin American countries.
If the answer is yes, please explain:

5. The 9/11 terrorists obtained passports and student visas to enter our country. Now terrorists do not have to go through that trouble due to the open border and they know that. Are you okay with that fact?
He's not going to answer. He's going to pick one sentence out of context from your post, talk about that and then tell us how gullible we are.

Reactions: dezyDeco
I do not understand how you had the time to write all of this....are you forgetting the little project you said you were putting together for the rest of us? SECONDLY....VERY convenient to want to brush off one of YOUR criminals. sorry...losing the presidency is not enough for a felon. Would you and I get the same treatment?

And just so that you know, I grew up in a house where all that ever was on TV was C Span and news. So because of my love for America...I am ALL IN with knowing EVERYTHING possible for me to know concerning politics. In fact, if you ever need to know or understand something a bit better..let me know, I will explain it to you the best that I can!

On Russia...YES I DO KNOW THE WHOLE STORY. WAY, WAY more than you do. And let me say...I knew IMMEDATLY it was a lie!! How? NEVER in my lifetime has a conservative collaborated with America's enemies...but the left does it ALL THE TIME. And guess what...I was 100% correct. You want to test me on ANYTHING relating to American politics...have at it..you will learn something I PROMISE.

Lastly...America does not elect Presidents by way of your opinions. We VOTE! And the person in the lead with more Americans supporting him than ANYONE else is.....TRUMP!!
Haven't forgotten anything.....told you that would take a few days. Its longer than this for sure.

Will get to that and a response to this when I get a few more free minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT