ADVERTISEMENT

The House impeaches Mayorkas

Also, how are these migrants getting to NY?

Gerrymandering is bigger issue to representation and control of the house then is BS that you're wasting my time on.

Lastly, I bet a dollar to a doughnut that you don't know what is a sanctuary city.
Bwahaha. Welcome to the dark side, young padawan.

That is a right wing conspiracy theory/propaganda about "changing the demographics". That is verbiage by the KKK mixed with the white-replacement theory. White men fear of being replaced as the majority, so they think it's a plot to make that happen faster. You are proving my point about how you guys hear this stuff on right-wing media and then bring it here.

If you actually think about the theory, it's BS. You said "That's where they are wrong. All the Mexican and Central and South American naturalized citizens who parlayed day labor into successful businesses no l9nger vote Dem anymore" SO, you don't think the Democrats would notice that they are bringing in voters that isn't helping them? Which state would say the democrat's benefited from that theory? Texas? FL? Cal? NY? When you think it through, it doesn't make any sense.

I am not arguing that that immigrant isn't an issue, I am not arguing that smugglers/cartels isn't an issue. I am saying that you don't see millions of people or even thousands of people at the border armed and trying to invade America.

Hence, why it is NOT an invasion. Crisis, yes...invasion, no.
Posting this over and over until you admit you’re parroting MSNBC.

This is the Left’s plan; not a conspiracy theory.

Also, how are these migrants getting to NY?

Gerrymandering is bigger issue to representation and control of the house then is BS that you're wasting my time on.
Lastly, I bet a dollar to a doughnut that you don't know what is a sanctuary city.
It seems that it is you who doesn't understand the concept. Seriously? 😂 Furthermore, they totally ignore federal immigration law, so I think what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Texas should literally shoot invaders spilling across they border.

I can't even with you today brother.

Dead people, people who have moved to other states and ineligible voters who should have been pushed from the rolls for felony convictions, not to mention dead kids just old enough to have social security numbers. These are all time tested ways to vote in national elections.

I already know you don't believe elections can be stolen so I'm more than likely wasting my time here.

If I recall correctly one of the first illegal votes was cast for Trump by an ineligible vote, and a Biden voter who voted as a non citizen outed herself on twitter.

How do you think illegals managed to hide in plain site before Biden opened the doors for them?
The truest statement you made is that you are likely wasting your time. You are definitely wasting your time with that guy on anything you engage him on.

It seems that it is you who doesn't understand the concept. Seriously? 😂 Furthermore, they totally ignore federal immigration law, so I think what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Texas should literally shoot invaders spilling across they border.
Just shoot people that violate laws. Yeah that's a great/smart idea!

So you send me a Republican saying Republican talking points on a Republican show? You can't be that obtuse.
No, I sent 2 solid minutes of Democrats saying it, then a Representative from Texas confirming it. Funny how you only focus on one?

But duly noted, Republicans can't be trusted on the immigration problem. Democrats are doing a great job with it.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
Sign me up for this! This is what every other Country does

Even still............I'd love me 2000 firetrucks lined up the border with water tankers in tow. I luffs me some fire hose action. 😂
Yeah, we don't get to used dogs or fire hoses anymore because certain people went way off the reservation with it. 😔 🐼

We warn them first! "If you come across the border illegally...you are going to have some holes going in...and some new ones coming out! That solves the problem!! I do not care about anyone breaking our laws. F them
The beauty in that is that the sheep herd catches on quickly after a few examples are made of.

200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT