ADVERTISEMENT

The Cold Splash of Reality is Coming. Are you ready for it?

Black people were 50% of the citation. The other was a Harvard journalist that writes for Vox, Slate and The Atlantic. Hardly “Trumpers”.

You’ll need to talk to her about her ignorance on the subject. And him about why he’s speaking about matters he couldn’t have understood.

The phrase Defund the Police was made popular after the death of Floyd by this group, who’s work on changing policing in MN started before the death of Floyd:

You seem to disagree so strongly with the types of people you spend a lot of time defending on this forum.

Again - I’ve provided them here, send them an email and tell them why they are wrong. I’m sure the multiple black people that you texted would think that was the right thing to do.
What I said originally. I didn't say anything incorrect. Your citation didn't change that. You just verified my statement. I think you're confused.

To say that those protest were about defunding the police is disingenuous. I'm black, I'm a lot closer to that movement than you. It was about Floyd, but I am use to white people telling us about our history. So I won't waste my time.
OHHHH..you have to be BLACK to understand issues concerning blacks?? LOLOLOL My Lawd the question AGAIN arises....are you trolling..or is it the other? But really..you ARE closer to BLM communist movement than I am..that is truthful for sure.

OHHHH..you have to be BLACK to understand issues concerning blacks?? LOLOLOL My Lawd the question AGAIN arises....are you trolling..or is it the other? But really..you ARE closer to BLM communist movement than I am..that is truthful for sure.
That is NOT what I said.

Alright, folks! This conversation is veering into the Forbidden Subject Zone. Let’s not get this thread nuked. It is filled with hilarity that should be preserved for historical posterity.

Reactions: fatman76
Alright, folks! This conversation is veering into the Forbidden Subject Zone. Let’s not get this thread nuked. It is filled with hilarity that should be preserved for historical posterity.
You've got one offender, I'd take it up with him specifically.

I'm staying as far away from the subject as I can, but I should be able to defend my point by citing outside sources.

That is NOT what I said.
Has it dawned on you that NO ONE ever understands what you say?

And as it was dawning on you, did you maybe just question whether the problem was everyone else on the board or you?

It's a weak ass tactic used by really poor debaters. You lose on the facts and when proven wrong act like the facts you presented were misunderstood. You do it in nearly every thread.

It's ok to be wrong sometimes, I do it alot and am eager to admit to it, it means arguing honestly matters. If we don't have that what's the point?

You've got one offender, I'd take it up with him specifically.

I'm staying as far away from the subject as I can, but I should be able to defend my point by citing outside sources.
He's trying to get a convo banned cause it's going badly for him. If the thread is banned it saves him, plus he can claim he's a victim.

I'd just ban him and call it a day LOL

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I'm red-white-black. Cherokee-Caucasian-Congolese. I hang out regularly down on 12th Street. Bruthuh Chahlie is smartist down on 12th Street. Black neighbors don't call brother Charlie "white boy" no more after Trump. There's jobs down there.

Charlie would abuse kalim in any intelligence quotient test exercise. Charlie and I don't give a mouse's hiney what color any of us are. We look at character and common sence.

You should get to know me better then.

Hint. My message board persona is not real life ( and no, I’m not talking about claims I’ve made).
What exactly is a 'message board persona'? Is that some fake version of yourself that you create?

To what end? Seems like totally unhinged behavior.

The irony is, you left the board soon after you posted this cause everything we tried to tell you for years began to be proven out.

It will only accelerate from this point forward. As I told you years ago, when the smoke clears and all is revealed, you will be an even bigger Trump supporter than I am now.

I really think u should sthu. U know damn well Biden didn’t win legally so don’t tell me about ur bs polls. I would list of the ways I are full of it but like usual u can’t back ur bs up or cop to the truth. So just shut it on the trump voters. Won’t be long before u will be asking them to protect ur weak 6!
It was Russia I keep telling people!!’

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT