ADVERTISEMENT

The Cold Splash of Reality is Coming. Are you ready for it?

Only posters I've reported here is @Nolec for lying about me welching on a ban bet that hasn't ended, and you for taking the Lord's name in vain.

As long as you follow the rules, you'll be fine. Being a decent person shouldn't be nearly as hard as you make it out to be.

No lies since all I did was quote your words from your earlier posting. BSC911 has affirmed that was the bet, and terms. Not honoring that is your decision. So you reported me for telling the truth. LOL

No lies since all I did was quote your words from your earlier posting. BSC911 has affirmed that was the bet, and terms. Not honoring that is your decision. So you reported me for telling the truth. LOL

Yep. And the terms never said that the ban would go into effect before inauguration day. That's a lie you made up. That's why you got reported.

This isn't that hard. Stop lying and you can stay.

Yep. And the terms never said that the ban would go into effect before inauguration day. That's a lie you made up. That's why you got reported.

This isn't that hard. Stop lying and you can stay.

Ghost From Oct. 30th "@BSC911 did a board ban bet with me that Hiden would win. Of course, Hiden isn't going to win"

Biden won the election in Nov., he did not honor his bet, the EC votes were in in Dec. and he did not honor his bet, Congress certified the votes in Jan.--- he did not honor his bet. Notice that the bet, in his words, was "win". Not be inaugurated, or serve 100 days, --- just to win. A person that refuses to honor a bet is, by definition, a GHOST. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: kalimgoodman
Ghost From Oct. 30th "@BSC911 did a board ban bet with me that Hiden would win. Of course, Hiden isn't going to win"

Biden won the election in Nov., he did not honor his bet, the EC votes were in in Dec. and he did not honor his bet, Congress certified the votes in Jan.--- he did not honor his bet. Notice that the bet, in his words, was "win". Not be inaugurated, or serve 100 days, --- just to win. A person that refuses to honor a bet is, by definition, a GHOST. LOL

"Ghost From Oct. 30th "@BSC911 did a board ban bet with me that Hiden would win. Of course, Hiden isn't going to win"

Now where does it say in the terms that the ban goes into effect before inauguration day?

@Uniformed_ReRe it's quite telling how you sheep project your own biases and shortcomings on others.

For instance, you assume that because I say something, others here will simply believe it cause I said it. While it's flattering you think that, I think the reason WHY you think that is because you assume republicans think the same way you do.

If you hear something you want to hear, you run with it. Republicans don't do that, for the most part. If we hear something, we then go and VERIFY the information. We don't just blindly accept anything.

That's why we aren't sheep. Very telling that you can't get this.

Just STFU. You are a whiny, unscrupulous bitch who hasn't posted one factual thing on this board since I've read any of your tripe. How about waiting until the senile demented Alzheimer candidate is sworn in before you start getting your thong all twisted up? You aren't the dumbest here but you aren't a Menza candidate either. Let things play out and STFU until then.

Just STFU. You are a whiny, unscrupulous bitch who hasn't posted one factual thing on this board since I've read any of your tripe. How about waiting until the senile demented Alzheimer candidate is sworn in before you start getting your thong all twisted up? You aren't the dumbest here but you aren't a Menza candidate either. Let things play out and STFU until then.

Typical. When you have nothing of intelligence to post..... well, I suppose you'd never post. Oh well.

When I started this thread, I was curious how the Trumpers would handle the upcoming Cold Splash of Reality.
  • Would they recognize that they have been taken for a ride by a con artist all this time?
  • Would they lash out in anger or violence?
  • Or would they just adapt their doomsday cult narratives to fit the new situation?

Looks like the answer was a mixture of the latter two. Group psychology is a hell of a drug!

When I started this thread, I was curious how the Trumpers would handle the upcoming Cold Splash of Reality.
  • Would they recognize that they have been taken for a ride by a con artist all this time?
  • Would they lash out in anger or violence?
  • Or would they just adapt their doomsday cult narratives to fit the new situation?

Looks like the answer was a mixture of the latter two. Group psychology is a hell of a drug!

Here's what I've noted: Sheep are madder than ever. I would have thought you guys would have been thrilled that your guy won*.

Instead, you guys seem madder and starting more fights than ever.

Tells me none of you wanted the guy, you just wanted rid of Trump.

Reactions: gatordad3
Here's what I've noted: Sheep are madder than ever. I would have thought you guys would have been thrilled that your guy won*.

Instead, you guys seem madder and starting more fights than ever.

Tells me none of you wanted the guy, you just wanted rid of Trump.

Speaking for myself, I don’t think I could have been any clearer that I was motivated more by Trump Hate than Biden Love.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
Bold words coming from a guy who made it less than two days before cracking on his “lifetime ban” bet.

Deflection duly noted. If the roles were reversed do you really think I would be hunting you down to argue with you over my guy winning? I could give a rat's ass, and it's curious you do.

Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates. Sound familiar?

Keystone pipe line stops. 11,000 fired. 8000 union workers. Texas Oil and Gas Association sees threat of U. S. becoming petroleum dependent again.

America is not stupid enough to vote for this. This country is not Equatorial Guinea with a 68 average IQ. Manufactured votes in voting irregularities states?

Reactions: martycat1
I think I finally understand you, Ghost.

Most people debate to persuade others to see their point of view.

You are different. You pretend to debate. But, unlike others, you are not trying to persuade anyone to see your point of view. What you do is different and unsettling.

More than anyone else here, you consistently misrepresent other’s words in grotesque ways and then prop them up as strawmen to shoot down. I never understood why you bothered with this when you and your opponent know what you are doing.

Until now.

You never try to persuade anyone to see your point of view. You only goad them into a “debate” by misrepresenting their words or position in the most inflammatory way possible. Once you’ve reeled someone in, you sidestep whatever he says and declare that he is “dishonest,” “evil,” or even “satanic,” hamming it up as much as you can to rally others against him. Your feigned “debate” is just a spiderweb meant to ensnare the unsuspecting into your weird fetish.

You like to claim to be on the side of morality, yet you spend your time sowing division and strife in a manner that cannot possibly win anyone over to your position. But persuading people to your point of view isn’t your intention. Your real intention is to turn others against each other, especially anyone who challenges you, even though you are the provocateur who lures them in.

I don’t know how much awareness you have of how twisted you are. But know that you are among the most toxic and diabolical individuals I have ever encountered.

Reactions: BSC911

You are different. You pretend to debate. But, unlike others, you are not trying to persuade anyone to see your point of view. What you do is different and unsettling.

More than anyone else here, you consistently misrepresent other’s words in grotesque ways and then prop them up as strawmen to shoot down. I never understood why you bothered with this when you and your opponent know what you are doing.

Until now.

You never try to persuade anyone to see your point of view. You only goad them into a “debate” by misrepresenting their words or position in the most inflammatory way possible. Once you’ve reeled someone in, you sidestep whatever he says and declare that he is “dishonest,” “evil,” or even “satanic,” hamming it up as much as you can to rally others against him. Your feigned “debate” is just a spiderweb meant to ensnare the unsuspecting into your weird fetish.

You like to claim to be on the side of morality, yet you spend your time sowing division and strife in a manner that cannot possibly win anyone over to your position. But persuading people to your point of view isn’t your intention. Your real intention is to turn others against each other, especially anyone who challenges you, even though you are the provocateur who lures them in.

I don’t know how much awareness you have of how twisted you are. But know that you are among the most toxic and diabolical individuals I have ever encountered.
Yeah, most just end up ignoring him.

Yeah, most just end up ignoring him.

Until now.

It's insane how I started on the political side after the election and I dealt with the same stuff and recognized the same things about ghost. My 2nd post or so he was mixing up my words and saying I said something I didn't say, it was odd. Even after I told him I didn't say that. So yes I think he is a troll, so I followed the bsc route and ignored him. He just adds nothing but lies and cultists views. You guys are spot on with the analysis of him.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
This is my favorite bit, since what Ghost knows about Satanism could fit on a postage stamp.

This is my favorite bit, since what Ghost knows about Satanism could fit on a postage stamp.
I’m pretty sure what he knows about most things could fit on a postage stamp. Alabama does rank 50th in education levels. They are pretty high up there in trolling and welchers though.

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
Good Lord. No it wasn't.

If people are stupid enough to believe that ad, they will get the government they deserve.
Ok, let's break this down.

You probably think its a bad and inaccurate ad because it doesn't reflect the entire republican party? If so, that is correct.

At the same time, there were some Republicans that wanted to ban birth control. The only party that had some of its people that wanted to ban birth control was/is Republicans.

So the democrats used the few and tried to make it the entire party. That is what both sides do.

The republican did that with the "defund the police" movement. I bet you didn't think that was a stupid AD or concept! Because majority of democrats did not support defund the police including the actual leader (Biden).

That's politics 101, find a few crazies in your opponent party and try to paint that as the entire party and yes, there will be voters stupid enough to believe it. Like voters actually thought Mexico would pay for the wall 😁😉.

You probably think its a bad and inaccurate ad because it doesn't reflect the entire republican party? If so, that is correct.

At the same time, there were some Republicans that wanted to ban birth control. The only party that had some of its people that wanted to ban birth control was/is Republicans.

So the democrats used the few and tried to make it the entire party. That is what both sides do.

The republican did that with the "defund the police" movement. I bet you didn't think that was a stupid AD or concept! Because majority of democrats did not support defund the police including the actual leader (Biden).

That's politics 101, find a few crazies in your opponent party and try to paint that as the entire party and yes, there will be voters stupid enough to believe it. Like voters actually thought Mexico would pay for the wall 😁😉.
So condoms are illegal in Ohio? Anyone propose that or not? Yes or no witness.. 😂

IMG-2382.jpg

LOL, you're more likely to have an old white republican in your bedroom because he's a perv than because he wants to prevent you from using a condom. 😂

I've seen a great deal of video evidence of leftist defund the police movements, in practice and in theory. I've yet to see video of conservative condom confiscators.

Not your greatest whataboutism imho. I've certainly seen you do better.

LOL, you're more likely to have an old white republican in your bedroom because he's a perv than because he wants to prevent you from using a condom. 😂

I've seen a great deal of video evidence of leftist defund the police movements, in practice and in theory. I've yet to see video of conservative condom confiscators.

Not your greatest whataboutism imho. I've certainly seen you do better.
The 1st paragraph was hilarious. I like that one 😂 but like all ads, it's an idea or concept. Of course they won't actually be in your bedroom 🙄. You probably think eating skittles will really give you rainbow bumps or drinking kool-aid will make the kool-aid man appear 😉.

As to the 2nd paragraph, I believe that. I also believe that you only watch or listen to hard right news/media. So they'll never talk about banning birth control more than defunding the police. Consider the source of your information.

I also don't consider this whataboutism. I consider this explaining simple politics. You'll see these tactics going back to the 1800s and in multiple countries.

The 1st paragraph was hilarious. I like that one 😂 but like all ads, it's an idea or concept. Of course they won't actually be in your bedroom 🙄. You probably think eating skittles will really give you rainbow bumps or drinking kool-aid will make the kool-aid man appear 😉.

As to the 2nd paragraph, I believe that. I also believe that you only watch or listen to hard right news/media. So they'll never talk about banning birth control more than defunding the police. Consider the source of your information.

I also don't consider this whataboutism. I consider this explaining simple politics. You'll see these tactics going back to the 1800s and in multiple countries.

Taking your condoms away is a straight up lie. Full stop. Personally I hope the left runs hard with that ad. It's ridiculous enough that it will do more damage to the left than the right. We should get this going coast to coast.

And LOL, we all saw, in real life, cities burning, F-12, ACAB...you know, mostly peaceful riots about defunding the police. 😂

No one saw video of Republicans stealing your rubbers. That's not a matter of what news feed you have. That is reality kalim.

This is just a silly conversation. But I have no doubt that you'll stick with the narrative and I just don't care enough to educate you when you're so determined not to be educated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT