ADVERTISEMENT

The Cold Splash of Reality is Coming. Are you ready for it?

There are plenty of anti-condom Republicans.
I'm one. If they weren't using contraception, they didn't get the sausage where they liked it. 😂

200w.gif

There are plenty of anti-condom Republicans.
LOLOLOL Is this the best you got son? LOLOLOL THIS is the kind of post you make when you back a blubbering IDIOT, who cannot complete a sentence, and has ruined our economy. You REALLY are hanging your hat on rubber commercials because there is ZEDRO substance for your support of a PEDO, who has dementia, and has ruined a very prosperous America. Keep on keeping on, son! LOLOLOL

Taking your condoms away is a straight up lie. Full stop. Personally I hope the left runs hard with that ad. It's ridiculous enough that it will do more damage to the left than the right. We should get this going coast to coast.

And LOL, we all saw, in real life, cities burning, F-12, ACAB...you know, mostly peaceful riots about defunding the police. 😂

No one saw video of Republicans stealing your rubbers. That's not a matter of what news feed you have. That is reality kalim.

This is just a silly conversation. But I have no doubt that you'll stick with the narrative and I just don't care enough to educate you when you're so determined not to be educated.
Talking about being disingenuous. Burning cities and riots was not about defunding the police. That was about George Floyd. Defund the police came after that.

It was the very definition of whataboutism. 😂

🤣
I was explaining politics but you would that as whataboutism. I don't expect you to know the difference between trying to explain something with examples and just saying "they do it too".

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Was this about limiting your right to rubbers or limiting your right to have the government buy your rubbers?

I'm not against cell phones either. But I am against the government providing you with one.
This was not about the government right to supply or buy you rubbers. It was about protecting people right towards birth control because some Republicans started talking about overturning that right via the Supreme Court.

This is a perfect example of why you're probably not the best person to speak on this. You really have no idea what's going on or what was going on with that movement.

I was explaining politics but you would that as whataboutism. I don't expect you to know the difference between trying to explain something with examples and just saying "they do it too".

Your whataboutism's are different. I hear you.

How do you not hear yourself? How are you not embarrassed to say crap like the above? Are you just not smart enough to realize how ridiculous you sound? Honest question.

This was not about the government right to supply or buy you rubbers. It was about protecting people right towards birth control because some Republicans started talking about overturning that right via the Supreme Court.

This is a perfect example of why you're probably not the best person to speak on this. You really have no idea what's going on or what was going on with that movement.

The Right to Contraception Act was a bill that guaranteed access to contraceptives.

It should be noted that there was no bill to restrict your access to contraception. Durp.

If the Dems pass a bill that guarantees you the right to smell flowers, does that mean the Republicans were going to restrict your right to smell flowers?

The Republicans who voted against it were absolutely not voting against contraception. Almost no one is anti-contraception you dolt. They were against giving the Feds yet more power over our lives and over the states themselves. And yes, fee contraception was also a part of this.

If you know something, you should just assume I know it as well and probably have a better understanding of it because I'm smarter than you kalim. Get bent with your BS like your last two sentences.

The Right to Contraception Act was a bill that guaranteed access to contraceptives.

It should be noted that there was no bill to restrict your access to contraception. Durp.

If the Dems pass a bill that guarantees you the right to smell flowers, does that mean the Republicans were going to restrict your right to smell flowers?

The Republicans who voted against it were absolutely not voting against contraception. Almost no one is anti-contraception you dolt. They were against giving the Feds yet more power over our lives and over the states themselves. And yes, fee contraception was also a part of this.

If you know something, you should just assume I know it as well and probably have a better understanding of it because I'm smarter than you kalim. Get bent with your BS like your last two sentences.
You just looked it up and NOW you're an expert. Gotta love it!

Is this all you got, cause this is really weak.

Too delicious Kal. 😂
maxresdefault.jpg

hole-hole-digger.gif
I'm just learning when to stop going back and forth with you guys on things that is clearly inaccurate. He is just doubling down on his inaccurate information. So I'll let him, do him.

He went from saying Republicans didn't try to ban contraceptives to they only voted against it because of federal money (which is inaccurate). He'll keep moving the goal post, so I'm done. I'll let him believe that he's now an "expert" on this.

You just looked it up and NOW you're an expert. Gotta love it!

I don't often get down in the weeds with someone like you because what's the point? After I prove that you're FOS, you're going to admit it? LOL...holding my breath.

No one is coming for your rubbers. At the same time, the Feds have no business guaranteeing you something like that. Does this ring a bell kalim?

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

There's a very good reason for it btw. Can you tell me what that reason is? Will it matter if I explain it to you? I don't believe it will.

He went from saying Republicans didn't try to ban contraceptives to they only voted against it because of federal money (which is inaccurate). He'll keep moving the goal post, so I'm done. I'll let him believe that he's now an "expert" on this.

The Republicans did not in fact try to ban contraceptives. You can't be this stupid. This simply must be an act.

And much like the right to smell flowers, the Feds have no business guaranteeing contraception.

Holy crap, I don't even think the Pope is anti-contraception at this point.

Talking about being disingenuous. Burning cities and riots was not about defunding the police. That was about George Floyd. Defund the police came after that.

The "defund the police" slogan became common during the George Floyd protests starting in May 2020.[6] According to Jenna Wortham and Matthew Yglesias, the slogan was popularized by the Black Visions Collective shortly after the murder of George Floyd.[7][8]

The "defund the police" slogan became common during the George Floyd protests starting in May 2020.[6] According to Jenna Wortham and Matthew Yglesias, the slogan was popularized by the Black Visions Collective shortly after the murder of George Floyd.[7][8]

Kalim isn't going to let something like a verifiable fact get in his way.

The defund crap began IMMEDIATELY after. Hell they were spray painting it before the first Target store got looted in Minneapolis. And that was what, 2 or 3 days later??? Less???

There's that stellar research again...

The Republicans did not in fact try to ban contraceptives. You can't be this stupid. This simply must be an act.

And much like the right to smell flowers, the Feds have no business guaranteeing contraception.

Holy crap, I don't even think the Pope is anti-contraception at this point.
See what I mean, @GatorTheo? When you immediately call out a troll attempt as being such, it's not a good troll. You guys have never learned this.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Kalim isn't going to let something like a verifiable fact get in his way.

The defund crap began IMMEDIATELY after. Hell they were spray painting it before the first Target store got looted in Minneapolis. And that was what, 2 or 3 days later??? Less???
George Floyd was WHY the defund movement started.

His death "proved" that cops were hunting people down in the streets and needed to be defunded and "reimagined".

I just don't understand how you can debase yourself on a daily basis like he does. There's literally zero intellectual honesty with the trolls on this board.

The riots were about George Floyd, not defund the police. Is that incorrect?
They were about both. George Floyd was killed by a cop. The reaction was to riot and call for radical police reform. The "George Floyd Riots" went on for about a year.

Did you have another stroke?

The "defund the police" slogan became common during the George Floyd protests starting in May 2020.[6] According to Jenna Wortham and Matthew Yglesias, the slogan was popularized by the Black Visions Collective shortly after the murder of George Floyd.[7]
[8]

They were about both. George Floyd was killed by a cop. The reaction was to riot and call for radical police reform. The "George Floyd Riots" went on for about a year.

Just for basic background, aren't the fundamental roots of most "collectives" based on communist principles?

To say that those protest were about defunding the police is disingenuous. I'm black, I'm a lot closer to that movement than you. It was about Floyd, but I am use to white people telling us about our history. So I won't waste my time.

To say that those protest were about defunding the police is disingenuous. I'm black, I'm a lot closer to that movement than you. It was about Floyd, but I am use to white people telling us about our history. So I won't waste my time.
Oh the race card, nice.

Your issue is with my citations, not me. Take your righteous indignation to them, miss me with it.

Oh the race card, nice.

Your issue is with my citations, not me. Take your righteous indignation to them, miss me with it.
Your damn citation said it started during the George Floyd protest. When the riots were already occurring. The riots weren't about defunding the police. It wasn't even about BLM. It was about Floyd. Those other phrases came after the riots already started. You know that but I know how this works.

Just go ask your local black people that actually protest, why they protest.

I literally text multiple BLACK people and the 1st thing they said were, "let me guess. It's coming from a white person" 😂.

He literally has no idea why any of this happened.

Reactions: fatman76
Your damn citation said it started during the George Floyd protest. When the riots were already occurring. The riots weren't about defunding the police. It wasn't even about BLM. It was about Floyd. Those other phrases came after the riots already started. You know that but I know how this works.

I literally text multiple BLACK people and the 1st thing they said were, "let me guess. It's coming from a white person" 😂.
Black people were 50% of the citation. The other was a Harvard journalist that writes for Vox, Slate and The Atlantic. Hardly “Trumpers”.

You’ll need to talk to her about her ignorance on the subject. And him about why he’s speaking about matters he couldn’t have understood.

The phrase Defund the Police was made popular after the death of Floyd by this group, who’s work on changing policing in MN started before the death of Floyd:

You seem to disagree so strongly with the types of people you spend a lot of time defending on this forum.

Again - I’ve provided them here, send them an email and tell them why they are wrong. I’m sure the multiple black people that you texted would think that was the right thing to do.

I'm white. I'm used to people telling me I have to be another color to understand. Logic is based on skin color I guess.

It seems the white people couldn't understand what the "Defund the police" graffiti really meant.

Most of the protestors were white kalim.

"Go ask the black people?" I'm so glad that skin color isn't as important to me as it is for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT